(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2219 8 years ago

Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard DMD. Excellent condition. Cabinet nearly perfect. 8-ball plunger and custom keyring. 100% working. $1450 obro.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#3154 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Star Wars Episode 1 pinball machine For sale...
Just shopped with all new rubber, bulbs have been replaced with all LEDs and new pinballs. The lightsabre isn't in the pictures at the moment but is included & will be installed tomorrow. I had to replace the transformer and it was very hard to find.
Game is located near Allentown PA. Asking $2550.

Bump for Butch2099. Great game, and fantastic seller. Very personable and easy to deal with.

2 months later
#3694 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have beautiful all originals:
Gottlieb Central Park
Balky Moon Shot

PM sent.

1 week later
#3753 7 years ago
Quoted from Silverballbrain:

Wtb a devil's dare, or a gorgar and can travel through virginia, DC and Maryland. Cabinet shape isn't important as long as playfield looks good and it works. PM if interested in selling one.

PM sent.

#3789 7 years ago

WTB or trade for: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Would take a semi-project, but would prefer a working decent condition example. PM me if you have one, or know someone that might be interested in moving one.

2 weeks later
#3866 7 years ago

About to downsize the collection and really on the fence with this one, but putting up my very nice Gorgar to see if any interest.
$1,200 obo.

Overall game is in excellent condition. Recently purchased NOS backglass. BB/cab very nice. PF is very nice, with only a few minor touch ups in front of the slings done well by previous owner, with mylar placed after. New speech board. New set of plastics. New PF glass. New translucent red shooter rod. Refurbed legs with new hardware. Complete LED's in the backbox, and a few tastefully on the PF. New repro bound manual and custom keychain included. The 4th player display is not currently working, but haven't had time to tinker or look for a replacement.

photo_8_(resized).JPGphoto_8_(resized).JPG

photo_1_(resized).JPGphoto_1_(resized).JPG

photo_3_(resized).JPGphoto_3_(resized).JPG

photo_2_(resized).JPGphoto_2_(resized).JPG

#3868 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

downsize with that BSD...

Hahaha...NEVER!!! (unless it's the right price of course)

Even then maybe not.

photo_(resized).JPGphoto_(resized).JPG
photo_7_(resized).JPGphoto_7_(resized).JPG

#3869 7 years ago

Ad for Gorgar now in the marketplace with more info and pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36057

3 weeks later
#4055 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Heading for vacation but still looking for a BSD close to md.

You didn't lock up the other BSD that you texted/emailed me the pics of?

#4056 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Batman Forever $2800 for Pinsiders. It was a rock at Pintastic, I did just change the right coil sleeve & back stop when it got home.

Selling the BF.......no!!!!! I actually know someone looking for one that's been trying to pilfer mine. I'll shoot him a message. Bump for a great seller. GLWS

1 week later
#4151 7 years ago

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:

Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)

Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)

Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).

Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

IMG_4040_(resized).JPGIMG_4040_(resized).JPG

IMG_4039_(resized).JPGIMG_4039_(resized).JPG

photo_6_(resized).JPGphoto_6_(resized).JPG

photo_15_(resized).JPGphoto_15_(resized).JPG

IMG_6103_(resized).JPGIMG_6103_(resized).JPG

IMG_6104_(resized).JPGIMG_6104_(resized).JPG

IMG_4760_(resized).JPGIMG_4760_(resized).JPG

IMG_4755_(resized).JPGIMG_4755_(resized).JPG

#4160 7 years ago

Sorry, Devil's Dare sold on CL and picked up this morning. Price drop on MNF project to $550 and Mystic project to $425.

#4162 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Why can't people in Richmond have good games (that I want) for sale. I just saw a sweet Meteor listed on CL in Hagerstown MD. I hate driving past DC. The drive just kills my day.

There is definitely an abundance of games up here in the NE, and many locals usually snatch them up so they stay local for the next sale whenever that happens. And I'm usually willing to drive a little of the way to meet someone from MD or VA if that helps, assuming they don't want to come all the way and play the game first.

#4246 7 years ago

Just posted a project MNF in the marketplace. Just looking to get back what I paid, but might be willing to let it go for $500 if a fellow Pinsider wants it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monday-night-football-data-east-1989-1991

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “Up for sale is a Monday Night Football project game. $550 obro. I bought this with the intent to restore, but haven't had the time. Getting ready to move in the near future, so t...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 949 times

#4247 7 years ago

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF is in excellent condition, recently shopped fully...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 390 times

1 week later
#4320 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is it ok to mention i may be selling my collection of beautiful loaded pins?

Bigd...are you f@#$in serious? Time for a vacation from the Isle of Pinball?

Quoted from GonzosNose:

Seeing if there's any interest in a new, never used, original Scared Stiff playfield. I'm know the "$0" is un-classy, but trying to gauge if anyone is actually interested in this thing.

What kind of price you looking to get? Shoot me a PM if you had a price in mind.

#4330 7 years ago

Price drop on MNF project in the marketplace from $550 to $450. Have had a ton of interest, but too much back and forth and people just not showing up. Game is in the garage already for easy loading.

1 week later
#4438 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

It's not a Data East unless there's at least 1 sound clip quote that is used way too fucking much.

Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah really. The girl that screams to much in POTO also comes to mind.

Yep...DE's are great for that even back to LW3 and Super Leo...ok ok ok ok ok ok.

Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah it has been there the longest I thought. I remember you saying you'd probably never sell it.

BSD is a fantastic game...the display, the audio, the game play. Very difficult ramps to hit, difficult game overall. Fast as hell, and I love it. Keeps you on your toes. Tons of modes and tasks too.

#4439 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I have a Met Pro that I'm planning to list, but I need to take pictures for the ad first.

What are you asking for the Met Pro?

#4441 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm still looking for a Doctor Who and possibly Shadow...

Quoted from bigd1979:

Its crazy how u never see any dr's for sale even know almost 8k of them were produced. Was searching for 3 years for the right one .....

I know someone who would probably sell his really nice Doc Who. I think when he was considering selling it before he was looking to get $3500 or so for it, but then decided to hold onto it. He just told me the other day he hasn't been playing it as much. Not sure what you guys were looking to pay, but he might be flexible if you're not coming across any others.

#4479 7 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I have no interest in or knowledge of the seller, but here is a CL ad for an F-14 in Altoona, PA for $900. Looks like it might be a worthwhile deal for someone:

Quoted from GLSP3022:

It's very dirty, dinged up cabinet, and it froze up on me twice while playing. Incandescent bulbs with many out. I'd go $500 max on it, that's even questionable.

Thanks for checking it out and posting what it actually was before any of us wasted our time driving out there...assuming he's firm on price. Yanked pics from the web in an ad that isn't the game he has...I hate that.

#4496 7 years ago

Breaking it up a little with a SS game. Have a Bobby Orr Power Play I picked up a few weeks ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300

It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.

#4515 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I think he now is an interior decorator on HGTV. So now instead of listening to him try and rap you can have him pick out your throw pillows

Quoted from musketd:

No way ice ice baby

"To the extreme I pick out pillows like a vandal, clear off that table I'm gonna pick out a candle..." hahaha.

#4524 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't think it's us that can't read, but the author's lack of clarity. You listed separate prices and then Said OR 6500 for all. Sorry you are having a bad run, bit don't take it out on is. Cranky pants

What he said. I sent a PM also, because only the top portion of the post was there when I originally replied with prices noted for each title. Now there's a video and other text added, which makes it much more clear. Sorry for the circumstances as well, but posting prices for individual games leads people to believe that you are willing to sell them individually. And if you just want a game or cash to leave with, selling your games individually will actually....get you cash. GLWS.

2 weeks later
#4609 7 years ago

Just listed my very nice BH in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Asking $2,000. Might be open to trades, particularly for games in my wishlist, but mainly looking to sell to fund another game and free up some real estate. Open to offers. Looking...”
2016-09-10
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 451 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4610 7 years ago

BH is sold pending pickup.

1 month later
#4988 7 years ago

Offering up my DE Batman for $1,550. Some wear on the PF, backglass is perfect and cabinet is really nice with only a few minor dings. Willing to do $1,450 for fellow Pinsiders.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very nice wi...”
2016-10-27
Langhorne, PA
1,550 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 647 times

#4992 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Offering up my DE Batman for $1,550.

Sold pending pick up.

#5030 7 years ago

Person that I held the game for never showed up, so ad is back up. I tried to alert everyone in order that had responded last week to see if any of you still wanted it, but I think I deleted a few of the PM's once I thought it was sold.

As I mentioned before, I have it listed on CL for $1,550 but will let it go for $1,450 to any fellow Pinsider that wants it.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very nice wi...”
2016-10-27
Langhorne, PA
1,550 (Firm)
Viewed: 647 times

#5035 7 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

If you were a little closer I'd probably be there in an hour.

Hahaha...that's always the motto.

Quoted from delt31:

My friend who lives near you will be reaching out (Chris). If you were by me i would buy it tonight

Cool...thanks. I appreciate it. My phone number is in the CL ad too, or just shoot me a PM. I did part of my undergrad at Pitt...lived right off Blvd of the Allies.

#5036 7 years ago

America's Most Haunted (minty HUO, low play count) $7,500
Transformers LE (#70 of 150, documented HUO with less than 300 plays and upgrades) $5,475
Dirty Harry (very minty) $3,675
Viper Night Drivin' (some cab bumps and scrapes) $2,550
Would consider trades also.

Added over 7 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 740 times

#5049 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Got a mint huo one owner walking dead premium i bought nib earlier this year. Has bunch of upgrades/mods like shaker,el fence, all cliffys, pinblades, bunch of other pinball refinery mods and other stuff. I'm looking to trade for a Scared stiff number one but also possibly in cv, totan, mm,tom , jy, ngg and plus or minus cash depending on the deal.

I have a TOM. New front cab decal, new treasure chest, new translite. PM me if you were possibly interested in a trade.

#5066 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffLadder:

Dropped price of my pins
Rescue 911-$2,000
T2-$2500
Eight Ball Champ-$800

I've played each of these games multiple times. R911 is in perfect condition...the nicest I've ever seen. Jeff takes very excellent care of his pins, and anybody that grabs them will be pleased. GLWS.

#5067 7 years ago

Prices lowered for Pinsiders from post #5035 above...just because I got moderated for not having attached Marketplace ads, and had to create them. Mods get an additional 10% discount for making the hobby less burdensome and more enjoyable.

America's Most Haunted (minty HUO, low play count) $7,500
Transformers LE (#70 of 150, documented HUO with less than 300 plays and upgrades) $5,400
Dirty Harry (very minty) $3,400
Viper Night Drivin' (very nice, some cab bumps and scrapes) $2,350

Would consider trades also.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “New glow in the dark balls and black light for the Night Drivin' feature, which gives an awesome light show. Many ramps and shots to make on this game, with great audio and multiba...”
2016-12-14
Langhorne, PA
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 265 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in truly excellent condition, including the playfield. Very clean, recently shopped with new rubber, new stand up targets, full low-heat premium LED's. VUK, right loop...”
2016-11-02
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 308 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Transformers Autobot LE. Limited Edition #70 of 150. Mint condition, documented home use only game with very low play count -- less than 300 games. Crimson powder-coated armor and...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 798 times

#5073 7 years ago

As requested, I posted a ton of additional pics of the Dirty Harry in the martketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in truly excellent condition, including the playfield. Very clean, recently shopped with new rubber, new stand up targets, full low-heat premium LED's. VUK, right loop...”
2016-11-02
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 308 times

2 weeks later
#5161 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Anyone need a new unpopulated MMr backbox? Assume it would fit an original MM as well. Brand new but was damaged in shipping. Side decals are in perfect shape. Damage is on top of box, illustrated in linked photo. Make an offer if interested- pickup about 10 minutes north of IAD.

PM sent.

#5162 7 years ago

Anybody local have a WPC backbox they don't need, empty or not? Looking to finally do something with this CV cabinet I grabbed a long time ago, perhaps a virtual pin. If so, shoot me a PM.

#5166 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Same here...
Someone take my money!

I ended up giving my friend the money he wanted for the Doctor Who we were chatting about last month, and took it to my store. The cab is faded if you remember, but now shopped. If you were still interested, I'm sure we could figure something out now that I actually have the game.

#5188 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

It's 9 hours of driving. Combine that with a family, work, holidays and I don't have it. Im sure 90% of pinsides would agree. Everyone's commitments are different than yours.

Can I get an Amen!!! Hahaha. I did part of my undergrad at Pitt, and the drive is very arduous. One road, let alone the PA Turnpike, for 4 straight hours. Fun.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Or seen another way... paying near full price for a second hand game with lots of uncertainty around how Stern will support PF swaps, let alone private resale versions of the game.. and spending a full day and probably $100 in travel expenses.

And I did see the other day that Stern started shipping PF's, or at least boxes for the owners' PF's to be sent back to the factory. Imagine them shipping you another one with the same exact issues...hopefully their QC is on top of that. I'm sure somebody will grab his, and I'm sure you'll start to see them listed at this point.

2 weeks later
#5322 7 years ago

Debating on possibly cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

#5325 7 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Haunted House in that list man?

I wish it wasn't, but it is.

#5354 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Debating on possibly cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

HH sold and picked up last night. Downsizing unfortunately continues.

#5373 7 years ago

Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

1 week later
#5444 7 years ago

Throwing a $700 discount / price drop for one week on HUO AMH to $6800 for the holiday. Previously listed for $7,500. Low plays, practically new with a ton of upgrades. Happy Holidays!

Machine - For Sale
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA

1 week later
#5481 7 years ago

Going to list my Frankenstein in the marketplace shortly...very nice. $2100. Until then, PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#5555 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

looking for a Popeye

PM sent.

#5556 7 years ago

Two wishlist games just came up for me unexpectedly, so I might be moving the Xenon I just bought home. NOS backglass, Alltek MPU, playfield is great with one or two minor touch ups (done well), but also still has factory mylar on it. I just swapped the incans for full LED in backbox and on top of PF. Bottom of PF/inserts still has to be done. Offering it for what I paid, nothing more and I added the LED's. $1800

#5561 7 years ago

Xenon is in the market place.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price drop to $1600 because I have another game coming and need the space. NOS main backglass, mirrored/second backglass perfect. PF has original factory mylar, with one touch up ...”
2017-01-12
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 691 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5584 7 years ago

Xenon reduced to $1700. Lots of interest via PM's, but nothing definite. Looking to move fairly quickly.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price drop to $1600 because I have another game coming and need the space. NOS main backglass, mirrored/second backglass perfect. PF has original factory mylar, with one touch up ...”
2017-01-12
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 691 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5614 7 years ago

Xenon reduced to $1600...might be willing to go $1550. Ad in the marketplace.

#5633 7 years ago

Xenon is sold. Thanks for the interest.

1 week later
#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does anybody in northern Virginia have a Doctor Who? I am a huge fan of the show and the Pinball Arcade table, and would like to play a real one to decide if I want to buy. I've heard it's a bit of an acquired taste

Quoted from tstone:

I'm on the hunt for a Doctor Who myself...it's been a tough search.

I haven't seen many around lately. I've had one at my shop for a little while now, but it has cab fade (like 80% of them do) and a reimport coin door that has some dings. Just not a title that people are wanting to pay for, especially one that needs a little work to be perfect. I've had a couple people offer $2k, but unfortunately I'm into it for a little more than that so I don't really want to take a loss on it. Reimport doors don't really bother me, but I'm going to order a new coin door for it this week as opposed to swapping one out from another game.

#5738 7 years ago

A long time grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.

Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $500

Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

2 weeks later
#5914 7 years ago

Just posted ad for my really nice Bone Busters, Inc.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting up my very nice Bone Busters Inc. Recently shopped, playfield waxed, new Titan rubbers, full LED's throughout. One cracked plastic that was repaired in bottom right corner....”
2017-02-25
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 876 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5917 7 years ago

Dropped the price on BB to $1500. Really nice example, but trying to move it quickly to free up funds & space.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting up my very nice Bone Busters Inc. Recently shopped, playfield waxed, new Titan rubbers, full LED's throughout. One cracked plastic that was repaired in bottom right corner....”
2017-02-25
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 876 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5918 7 years ago

Also have a friend that's not on Pinside looking for a Bally Kiss backglass, if anybody has one or knows someone that does.

#5931 7 years ago
Quoted from TimMitchell:

Hey everyone, just signed up and figured I'd post here. I'm in Delaware and looking for my first pin.

Welcome to the site. Pinball is fun. You should also start saving / setting aside funds for your second pin, and your third, and fourth...and so on.

#5935 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I did the same thing. Started my collection July of last year and now I have 5 pins. Hope to meet some of you at Pintastic

Definitely. Bring your Space Station for me.

1 month later
#6137 7 years ago

Might be moving my Dungeons & Dragons w/ functional topper if anybody is interested. Grabbed it from a guy that painted the siderails and legs (some of which got on the cab art near the legs, but not too bad). I was going to get them powder coated anyway, and given that I could probably let someone have it for $1200.

#6139 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Great deal for someone. I had the same type of spray on my metal man cab that had probably been there for years and goof off and a towel cleaned it right off without damaging the original art.

Damn, thanks man. I'll have to give that a whirl. I've been so busy I didn't even attempt to remove it. I'll still keep it at the same price though even if I remove the paint...the legs and siderails will still need attention at some point.

#6141 7 years ago
Quoted from kimbrennan:

Colsond3, I'd be interested in your D&D. I had a not cosmetically pretty, but functioning one, get destroyed in a house flood, and have been wanting to acquire its replacement. I'm new here on Pinside, so can't yet PM you. Give me 24 hours and hopefully I'll be able to do so.

I'm able to PM you, and just did with my contact info. I've had 3 other people inquire already, but nothing definite yet. Sorry to hear about the flood...still a tremendous loss especially for what was a functional game.

#6156 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Parts - For Sale Left and Right Elvis Ramps New! Used, good condition - hours ago Purcellville, VA 200
mbelofsky

Is this a for sale thread or an eBay store?

Just bustin chops.

#6159 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I thought about that. But this is basically spring cleaning of my basement closet.

Definitely...as said, I was just busting your pinballs. I'm sure all of your TAF stuff will sell quickly. There's not many TAF's on the market lately...

#6161 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still looking for a nice shadow preferably with alt tranlight and speaker panal and color dmd but not necessary.

With Aurich's translite? If so, my buddy has a nice one that he was thinking of moving before. Let me know and I'll shoot him a text.

#6185 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

This has been traded. Worked out a deal with Manny from Lights out Pinball. This was my first time dealing with Lights out Pinball and I must say I was extremely pleased with both Manny and Colson. Two awesome guys who made sure I was taken care of during the entire process. If you haven't dealt with Lights out Pinball, don't hesitate. Check these guys out, they are the real deal. In addition to selling pinball machines, they also stock a tremendous amount of LED's as well as other pinball accessories. Make sure to stop by their booth at Pinfest! Again, the level of service they provide is top notch, thanks a bunch Manny & Colson!

Thanks for the comment Chad....if you have any issues or questions installing those Convolux plastics let me know. They look great on T2...you'll see.

1 week later
#6202 6 years ago

Moving a few pins.

POTO $1900 - Some PF wear below the flips in outlanes but touched up (like practically every POTO), and a few minor spots in front of the slings. BG perfect. New mirror mech installed. Some left side GI is out due to connector, but I have it jumped right now. Haven't had a chance to redo connector, but I also have a brand new Rottendog PSB that I'll include. $1800 if you don't need the RD board.

Sure Shot EM $575 - BG perfect. PF nice with a few touch ups by previous owner. Custom plunger (still have original also). I restenciled half of the artwork, left side still has to be done but it's not too bad as it sits right now. Recently shopped. Chimes rebuilt. Game plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1000 - Fully restored, but not currently booting. Haven't had time to tinker with it in a while. Clear coated PF, BG has a few chips, but has been clear coated. Cab is restenciled and perfect. All hardware polished or replaced.

#6211 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Moving a few pins.
POTO $1900 - Some PF wear below the flips in outlanes but touched up (like practically every POTO), and a few minor spots in front of the slings. BG perfect. New mirror mech installed. Some left side GI is out due to connector, but I have it jumped right now. Haven't had a chance to redo connector, but I also have a brand new Rottendog PSB that I'll include. $1800 if you don't need the RD board.
Sure Shot EM $575 - BG perfect. PF nice with a few touch ups by previous owner. Custom plunger (still have original also). I restenciled half of the artwork, left side still has to be done but it's not too bad as it sits right now. Recently shopped. Chimes rebuilt. Game plays great.
GTB Incredible Hulk $1000 - Fully restored, but not currently booting. Haven't had time to tinker with it in a while. Clear coated PF, BG has a few chips, but has been clear coated. Cab is restenciled and perfect. All hardware polished or replaced.

Hulk sold pending pick up. Price dropped on POTO to $1800.

2 weeks later
#6271 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

anyone within an hour or so of hanover want to dump a sitdown racer this weekend? i think i'd prefer a cruis'n something, but you never know. pm me, please. tyvm.

PM sent. We have a few at the shop that I would love to get rid of just to free up the space...and they work. Can give you a good deal if interested.

#6292 6 years ago

Nice example if anybody's interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting up a very nice Cybernaut I recently picked up to see if any interest. Don't really want to move this out, but need space for two coming in so something has to go. Just look...”
2017-05-17
Langhorne, PA
900 (OBO)
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6305 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

A $3600 Walking Dead just showed up on Craigslist Richmond...based on the picture I assume it has been on route.
richmond.craigslist.org link

Yeah, I saw that. From the photos, looks like an operator's workshop also. I still sent him a text...

#6332 6 years ago

Strange Science in the MP.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Not a game you come across every day, especially in this condition. Might regret putting this one on the block...definitely the nicest one I've ever seen. Person I bought it from...”
2017-05-22
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6373 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That Devil's Dare was snatched up. Hopefully, someone up that way grabbed it and will make it great again. Looking forward to the restore thread

Crap...and I messaged the guy. Day late and a dollar short...damn you good deals that I miss out on. I was ready to gas up the car.

#6384 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is it me or is $280,000...I'm sure this won't make any sense once the price is fixed

No, clearly the the Donut Heaven mod increased the resale value.

#6405 6 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Tales of the Arabian Nights.Its a Treasure cove game that is in all around great condition.I got it 3 years ago from Ray at Game Room Collectibles.All original with little to no cabinet fade.Beautiful playfield,plastics and hardware.Premium leds,and side art.Plays fast and has nothing to hide.$7,200 or BO. Call Nick at 610-306-6126.

Nick is a great, reasonable guy to deal with and has some really nice games. Would definitely recommend and back him up having done deals with him in the past...long time hobbyist, lots of knowledge and experience, and a pleasant guy. Was just down his house jamming on his games last weekend. Sell me your MMr!!!

#6410 6 years ago

Seeing if there's any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.

Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.

Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.

Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

#6413 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if there's any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.
Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.
Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.
Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

Old Chicago sold pending pick up.

#6422 6 years ago

Another game popped up I want...and space is the enemy right now. If anybody is interested in the Hi Lo Ace I recently bought home, willing to let it go for what I paid...$500. Perfect BG, really nice cab, PF is nice with some minor planking. Overall a pretty nice example. Works 100%, right flipper could use a rebuild.

#6425 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone know places that rent games with delivery in the Philadelphia area? Trying to get a few at my wedding and trying to avoid the stress of bringing my own.
Or on the long shot would anyone want to rent their personal?
Looking for DMD and if possible horror/Halloween theme for a late October wedding but down for anything good.
Already stopped in and spoke to Todd at TNT but trying to feel out the options.

I could probably help you out with this.

#6459 6 years ago

In the MP

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6460 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

It's for a retheme project...so the pf will be swapped, plastics, bg, etc...just need a doner machine with no termites or water damage.
Seedy old bar smell is always acceptable..

What's the theme of the retheme?

2 weeks later
#6522 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Relisted my Demo Man if there is any interest....

Michael is a good guy to deal with. I saw his DM and played it earlier today. It's in really good shape compared to a lot of other DM's I've seen out there.

#6523 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 639 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#6611 6 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Still have my MMR le with 275 plays. Black trim. Mint

Nick, you're selling your MMr? Wow, I wish I was in a position to jump on that right now.

I played it a month or so ago, and it looks like it just came out of the box. Game is ultra sweet for whoever grabs it, and Nick is awesome and easy to deal with.

#6615 6 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA
Contributed to Pinside

#6628 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Brought home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it an...”
2017-07-20
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 641 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6652 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No 3k for T2 is too much even nice shape. 3k T2 would be basically NIB..

Or total resto / refurb. I've seen really nice ones go for $2800+. Average range is definitely 2300 - 2600. If it's a superb & clean example, I'd rather pay a few hundred bucks extra these days myself. Well worth it IMO.

1 week later
#6690 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

So.. not really worth it then for people that are already familiar with the hobby.

Just because he sells games at retail doesn't necessarily mean that he's not flexible on price. When I ran LOP, I sold a ton of games to Pinsiders that wanted them, and was more than willing to work out a reasonable price. Depending what we were into the game for and what we had put into it. No different than a private seller or collector that restores or fixes them up. I even recently traded a Pinsider a really nice RS for his nice BF, because he had really been looking hard for a RS for a quite a while with no success. Wanted to help him out.

Now if his prices are extraordinarily "high" and he's never flexible at all...that's a different story.

#6703 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Anyone know who this is? I have never played one before, but it looks fun. washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Is that an overlay on the bottom card? The color is a little different than the rest of the playfield? I only ask, because I bought a Meteor up that way (MD) and it had an undisclosed overlay sticker over the flames. I spotted it after I was home 4 hours away. Luckily, there was no damage under the flames; the white is a little discolored so I guess this was what the seller was trying to improve cover up. Besides that one issue, the game plays and performs great so I am over the initial shock anger.

LMFAO at your strikethroughs.

#6705 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted to know if anyone has a Sega goldeneye for sale let me know thanks.

There's been a few for sale on CL in our area. I know on one of them the satellite dish wasn't working.

#6707 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Thanks colson I saw that one and I decided to pass on it because it was too beat up.

I was curious on it too...so thanks for settling that Alex. I trust your judgment.

#6719 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm also looking for two of the first titles that I ever bought Gottlieb Gladiators and Surf N Safari. After 16 years I've really grown to miss those two and would like to have them back in the line up, working or dead.

There was a Gladiators for sale in the marketplace a little while ago. Not sure if it was in upstate Pennsylvania or possibly New York.

3 weeks later
#6948 6 years ago

Phantom of the Opera - new Rottendog PSB I'll include $1700

Moving some other games that need either minor or moderate repairs:

Gorgar - NOS BG, very nice PF, CPR plastic set, new speech board $900 (solenoid fuse blows, needs new trough coil)
Trident - semi project, very nice PF $300
Olympics project - reimport with plexi BG $150

#6958 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Slight wear under the flippers like most POTO's, two little wear spots in front of the slings, and slight wear top side of the return lane rollovers. Backglass is perfect. Cabinet ...”
2017-09-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 134 times

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 639 times

1 month later
#7293 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

RZ is definitely not for everyone. Its an old school layout much in the spirit of Black Hole but with an upper playfield. Its fast and brutal. That being said if you haven't played the game with newer code on it then you were playing an inferior RZ V20 and above are night and day to earlier code revisions. Many sold their games without ever playing it on current code. I love the pin - multiball, music, sound, DOTs and the callouts. Beautiful artwork with ColorDMD and 12" sub to boot!
As mentioned before, I'm selling to pay off a few vet bills after putting my dog to sleep. Pinball has taken a back seat in my life at the moment.

I'll check out some vids on it...might be interested.

#7294 6 years ago

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Road Kings still available and dropped to $700 if anyone's interested before I list it elsewhere (or decide to just keep it). I'll do $675 if someone comes and picks it up later today. Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.

Also have:

GTB Jungle EM $250 - Nice BG, PF and cab. Not currently booting, stuck in tilt. Needs to be cleaned up and shopped, and haven't had a chance to dive into this. In the "I'll get to it" area, but still need to move a few out.

GTB Olympics project $175 - Reimport with plexi BG, PF has some wear/chipping starting, cab and BB in decent shape. It's dirty and needs to be shopped, but it does boot and play. Another one in the "I'll get to it" pile that I haven't gotten to.

Might also move an Allied Leisure Rock On that I picked up recently. If anyone's interested, let me know. It's not booting fully just yet, and I was able to grab a second complete board set from a guy out west still in the box. Haven't had time to tinker with it, and I'm not all that familiar with AL games. It's a rare one and in great shape...HUO and altered for home use right out of the factory. Jay from IPDB was all over me for info on it. He added all the pics I sent to IPDB. I'd take $850 obo for it, including all of the extra boards.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5092

#7303 6 years ago

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...

So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a post or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.

On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

#7342 6 years ago

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 o'clock today or early tomm - FREE.

#7345 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How about in December? My wife will be in Langhorne taking the kids to Sesame Place, where I think you work part time as a Big Bird that acts a little creepy around the kids, right? I'd pick it up then if you still have it, but you probably won't. Really no other reason to ever go to Langhorne...

Plenty of reasons to come to Langhorne, and it is only 20 miles outside of Philly. Your wife is actually in Langhorne quite often for Big Bird, but not the one at Sesame Place.

#7350 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Do you guys ever go back and fourth on selling machines that you really like, now I feel like I don't want to sell it. I feel like I am selling off one of my children or something.

If you like the gameplay, rules, art or anything about the game....they are always a little difficult to sell and you'll go through the usual stages of pinball grief. We all regret selling games that we "shouldn't have let go of", but unless it's rare, chances are you will come across another one at some point. I've probably sold 4 or 5 games that I really regret selling, mainly due to work I put into them, or they were primo condition examples that I feel like I'll never find again. Like everything else, time heals all wounds...well, most.

If you feel like you're attached but still want to sell for whatever reason, just ask whoever you sell it to if they will give you first dibs on it if they decide to move it down the line. Sometimes people hold true to their word when I've done that in the past, and your phone rings one day.

1 week later
#7400 6 years ago

Really don't want to list this, but need space for another game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented HUO DE Batman. Backglass is perfect, playfield only has a tiny bit of wear at the top rollovers, and very slight wear spot at the kickout. Cabinet and backbox are near...”
2017-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7407 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

You can have a worn-through DP game or a pristine non-DP game. It just depends how it was maintained over the years.

Sure, but DP playfields typically hold up much better...hence the process, designation and purpose. I've seen many more non-DP playfields over the years with a ton of wear, and only a few DP's with any type of "significant" wear. I've seen a few TAF's and Hurricane's with wear, but they were most likely either poorly maintained, played to death or abused.

3 weeks later
#7478 6 years ago

Something came up (unfortunate family circumstance), so putting up some pins that I'd like to move quickly if I can. Looking to sell, not interested in trades.

MET Pro LED - $4850 obo. HUO (I'm second owner), low play count, mint with creeping death LED rails, backbox panel and blades. Snake tongue decal. Modfather skull speaker panel inserts. Shooter lane and magnet protectors from day one. Cliffys. Plastic protectors on slings and outlane plastics. Other mods/protectors I'm probably forgetting.

EATPM $2400 obo - Some minor wear on left outlane and up top into VUK, but not bad at all. Still has incans, haven't had a chance to LED yet.

Rock On (very limited HUO version) with extra set of boards - not currently booting $400 obo

GTB Spider Man semi project- not currently booting and some wear on PF, BG not great. Also have a complete box of extra parts including complete plastic set $750

Jungle EM - BG and PF nice, not currently booting $250

#7480 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

You mean Rock Encore?

No, Rock On. It's an Allied Leisure game

#7481 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Something came up, putting up some pins that I'd like to move quickly if I can.
MET Pro LED - $4850 obo. HUO (I'm second owner), low play count, mint with creeping death LED rails, backbox panel and blades. Snake tongue decal. Modfather skull speaker panel inserts. Shooter lane and magnet protectors from day one.
EATPM $2400 obo - Some minor wear on left outlane and up top into VUK, but not bad at all. Still has incans, haven't had a chance to LED yet.
Rock On (very limited HUO version) with extra set of boards - not currently booting $400 obo
GTB Spider Man semi project- not currently booting and some wear on PF, BG not great. Also have a complete box of extra parts including complete plastic set $750
Jungle EM - BG and PF nice, not currently booting $300

#7482 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Something came up, putting up some pins that I'd like to move quickly if I can. Looking to sell due to circumstances, not trades.
MET Pro LED - $4850 obo. HUO (I'm second owner), low play count, mint with creeping death LED rails, backbox panel and blades. Snake tongue decal. Modfather skull speaker panel inserts. Shooter lane and magnet protectors from day one.
Jungle EM - BG and PF nice, not currently booting $300

#7483 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Something came up, putting up some pins that I'd like to move quickly if I can. Due to circumstances, looking to sell, not interested in trades.
MET Pro LED - $4850 obo. HUO (I'm second owner), low play count, mint with creeping death LED rails, backbox panel and blades. Snake tongue decal. Modfather skull speaker panel inserts. Shooter lane and magnet protectors from day one. Cliffys. Plastic protectors on slings and outlane plastics. Other mods/protectors I'm probably forgetting.
Jungle EM - BG and PF nice, not currently booting $250

#7484 6 years ago

Due to PM's, I amended the post above. Unfortunate family circumstance is prompting the downsizing/selling, not to buy another game. Also updated to reflect sales and not trades. These games wouldn't be going anywhere if they didn't have to be. I might be listing others as well.

#7492 6 years ago

EATPM and MET gone....sadly. Thanks for all the messages about the circumstances too. Much appreciated.

1 month later
#7642 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Wanna trade down or sell my Addams Family....it only needs new cab decals which I’ll include. It has:

I know someone looking. Price?

#7643 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say color DMD is imperative in this title!

It's definitely an awesome upgrade, but ad says it's getting removed for sale though. Back to red. I miss my MET....hoping to grab another one in the next month or so.

#7646 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Colson, I think I have close to $6400 into it....that’s what’d I’d be looking for if I sold it outright

Cool...sounds like a decent price for what you have into it. I'll pass the info along. Let me know if you have pics of the cab.

He hasn't done decals, and I know he would probably ask me to do it if it really needs it. He can barely shop a game. Feel free to PM with pics, or send to [email protected].

1 month later
#7892 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have an avatar? Could be tempted by a good deal

We all have avatars on this site

3 months later
#8367 5 years ago

Doing some Spring cleaning. Moving out a few things I don’t use or haven’t had time to get to to see if any interest here before listing elsewhere.

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $170

Bally Capt. Fantastic Home Edition - a decent little game. Good overall condition, BG is perfect. PSB needs to be rebuilt, not currently booting. I also made a new reproduction bound manual for it. $125

New Ni-Wumpf Gottlieb System 1 solenoid/lamp driver board. $70 shipped (US)

New Rottendog power supply (works with most Williams System 3 - 9, System 11 and Data East alphanum games). $90 shipped (US)

Taco Pachislo Slot - Great condition, fully functional. New fluorescent tube bulb, and I have a new spare. $125 obo

#8393 5 years ago

Thinking about moving my Embryon - $875

Players game. PF has good amount of wear, but I have a second playfield for it that is much better that I will include. I was going to touch up and clear the second PF. Backglass has some lifting at the bottom that was taped by previous owner. Works 100% and plays great. Also have a brand new bound manual and custom keychain.

1 month later
#8625 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Perpetually looking for a “Mephisto” within 200 miles

It never hurts to try, but good luck on that one. Especially with the “within 200 miles” preference.

I was trying to get one shipped that I found last year in Spain, guy ended up selling it to his friend instead. Very disappointing. If you do find one, let me know and I’ll swing by next time I’m down your way to throw a few games on it.

#8627 5 years ago

Throwing my nice early production CF out into the mix.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Early production Capt. Fantastic. Cab is unfaded in excellent condition, a few minor scrapes which I might tend to. Playfield is also very nice, with only one tiny spot of wear nea...”
2018-11-11
Langhorne, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8629 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh, I know - I post it every so often just to check. I’ll happily ship one even from overseas if I can. Amazing you even found one! Too bad about the friend. You should reach out, he’s probdvly about ready for an Iron Maiden right about now

I hear you there, he had a NOS BG with it too. I’ve been hunting for a Mephisto and a Nosferatu for about three years.

2 weeks later
#8729 5 years ago

Regrettably decided to thin the herd and move a few games out. Need space, but I’ll throw up ads if they don’t move quickly (or I don't change my mind). Open to reasonable offers.

Xenon - Some wear on PF, BG’s perfect, full LED, new tube and LED strip. Refurbished legs w/ new hardware. Custom Bally coin door insert, chrome shooter rod and plate. Might need a power supply/solenoid driver...ball not ejecting and solenoid fuse blowing recently. $850

Hokus Pokus – Plays, but ball advance / stepper unit needs adjusting. Some minor flaking on some pinks in BG, mainly cape, but not too bad at all. PF very nice. Refurbished legs. $400

Spooksville – recently shopped, full LED conversion upper PF, cleaned, plays 100%. White powder coated legs w/ new hardware. Cab has some dings and scrapes, and the front bottom edge is a little chunky. Overall not bad though and still solid. $800

#8732 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Xenon - Some wear on PF, BG’s perfect, full LED, new tube and LED strip. Refurbished legs w/ new hardware

Xenon sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

1 month later
#8965 5 years ago

Nooooo! “It is a beast, a monster.”

#8978 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I bet it's immaculate!

But is it imamaculate?

#8982 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Yes, it is. He actually played it, so no betting needed.

Never saw the Baywatch thread? Not sure if you were privy to that historical shitshow event. It was merely a joke on the word, hence the intentional misspelling.

8 months later
#10454 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Can anyone recommend someone that can move a game in PA? Need a game picked up and dropped of to Pinball Star. PM me please

PM sent.

#10503 4 years ago

Need to clear some real estate. Unlike Scott, I’m still looking for and buying a few games.

Road Kings $575
Picked up at Pinfest as a nonworking project for $400, reflowed the MPU, replaced a few connectors and some header pins on the PSB. Shopped it. Full LED’s on upper PF, and some below. Plays fine and has a few spots of wear, and the flippers will need a rebuild at some point. But it plays decent and it’s fully working. Memory issue on start up, but I’m out of remote battery holders. A few of the insert sockets aren’t lighting. Open to offers.

Future Spa $400
Project game. Missing transformer, rectifier board and MPU. BG has some flaking and peeling. Playfield is in excellent shape. Cab is faded. Original coin door was dented to hell, so I found a replacement and installed it. I’ll include the original dented one also.

I’ll place ads later when I get a chance. Probably listing a few others as well.

#10541 4 years ago

Anybody have a Bally Star Trek backglass in good to excellent condition?

1 month later
#10757 4 years ago

Might be looking to move my MET. I haven’t posted an ad yet, but open to offers.
Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mods:

- Pinball Refinery armor
- Shaker motor
- Color DMD
- Creeping Death Light show rails and blades
- Translucent purple apron
- LED color changing speaker lights
- Green metallic flipper buttons
- MET speaker grid emblems
- Full Convolux plastic protector set (green)
- Snake plastic and ramp decal
- Snake tongue decal
- Flipperiffic flip toppers
- Modfather shooter rod
- Custom instruction cards
- Custom keychain
- NIB goodie bag and all

#10759 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Sounds nice. GLWTS

Thanks man. I know I’ll regret this one, but might have to move it for family reasons. Ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1095 times

1 week later
#10816 4 years ago

MET is back available, buyer I was holding it for wasn’t able to come up with funds. Open to offers/trade offers as well.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA

#10826 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

How is someone that “couldn’t come up with the funds” a dead beat buyer?? Im sure colsond3 wanted it sold and was maybe holding onto it for him but deals fall through sometimes. I’ve been on both ends of this....you move along and keep playing Pinball.

I don’t out people unless they do something really douchey. I’ve rarely asked for a deposit, and don’t really believe in keeping them if someone backs out of the deal for a decent reason.

I know this guy personally, I’ve played at his house and sold him a game before. Shit happens.

#10859 4 years ago

MET still available. Received a lot of trade offers, starting to consider them more seriously if a cash sale doesn’t happen.

Might also be listing my restored BF for $3100.

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA

#10877 4 years ago

Cleaning out a few miscellaneous project things so I can redo my workspace in the garage. I don’t mind holding onto the stuff as I could get to the projects eventually, but if anybody’s interested or can use it now let me know. Open to offers.

Empty CV cab. Some slight decal damage on the front, sides are in great shape.

MMr backbox. Brand new, has one tiny scratch.

Blue metallic powdercoated WPC armor and legs. Siderails, legs, lockdown bar and receiver, backbox hinges, carriage bolts, shooter plate/mount.

Empty new Aerosmith cab. No backbox. Has the complete lockdown receiver, start button, speaker, flipper buttons and switches, harnesses and PF hardware.

1 week later
#10909 4 years ago

Seeing if any interest in an HUO MBr SE. Under 350 plays, still looks new. Added plasma wheel and glow in the dark rubber kit. $6400 obo. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be thrown out there.

Also might be open to trades for alphanum/DMD/LCD games or anything on my wishlist + cash. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

#10913 4 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

A great deal from a great pinsider for somebody, wish it could be me!

Quoted from 27dnast:

Something tells me Colson is about to say: First person to PM me gets it for free!
Right?

Haha. Thanks. Not quite for this one Todd. Once I start cleaning out the storage unit, I may have another freebie to give away.

I would knock off another couple hundred if somebody wants to pick it up today. Or you can bring your Black Hole and some cash.

#10919 4 years ago

Got some decent trade offers, but not sure what I want to do yet. Ad is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake Special Edition (SE) up for sale. Still not 100% sure I want to move this, but thought I would throw it out there. Game has very low play count, not a scratch ...”
2019-08-19
Langhorne, PA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1506 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10978 4 years ago

Anybody have a refurbished Sys 80 MPU or a spare Sys 80 Ni Wumpf laying around?

1 week later
#11009 4 years ago

Found another game I probably want to grab. If so, might be throwing two games up for sale.

Minty restored BF $3300
Minty Space Invaders $1,700 (LED and new Titan rubber kits still in the bag included) No wear on PF, cab beautiful and both BG’s perfect.

If any interest, shoot me a PM. Open to offers. Might be willing to sell both together for a discounted price.

2 weeks later
#11072 4 years ago

Nice BF on the block.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#11080 4 years ago

I’ll let my BF go for $2900 if it’s picked up today or tomorrow!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-29#post-5238486

2 weeks later
#11155 4 years ago

Game was sold and supposed to be picked up tonight, but buyer spontaneously bailed via phone call at the last minute.

Sale pending removed and game available again if any interest.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#11158 4 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

That sucks. Great seller here. GLWS colsond3.

Thanks!

Quoted from weaverj:

yeah, i would never hesitate to buy from colson. he'll probably buy the game back from you in a week, so no risk.

You bastard! Haha. Unfortunately it’s putting off another game I want, so I’ll even let it go for $2650 if somebody comes and gets it today.

#11161 4 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I will trade you my project Catacomb and deliver just cause I haven't seen you in forever

Game was picked up earlier today and another MET took its place. But stop down any time dude..and I’ll still take the Catacomb.

1 month later
#11397 4 years ago

Anybody have a spare Sys 1 light panel?

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Picked up a Gottlieb Hulk last week, light panel has some slight water damage and resulting swelling. Anybody have one for a Hulk laying around, or any other System 1 game? Any he...”
2019-12-22
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 763 times

3 weeks later
#11505 4 years ago

On the block...reluctantly.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Loaded MSF in excellent condition. Game plays fast and mean. Color DMD, art blades, added spot lamps, trough light, Titan rubber kit, full Cliffy set (both scoops and Ice Cave), fu...”
2020-01-17
Langhorne, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#11638 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

I'm looking for a lockdown bar for a Gottlieb System 80 (Black Hole), as well as a sheet of playfield glass for it. New or used, doesn't matter as long as it's not totally beat to death. Preferably within reasonable driving distance (southeast PA/North DE), although I'd be willing to pay for shipping of the lockdown bar. PM me if you have either. Thanks.

I have a sheet of very decent Sys 80 PF glass. Might have a lockdown bar too. I’ll have to look.

1 week later
#11670 4 years ago

Anybody south have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help appreciated!

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Viewed: 319 times

2 weeks later
#11735 4 years ago

New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU-2...if anybody needs one.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU 2. Has never been used, still in original packaging. I picked it up as a back up, but my buddy was able to fix the original MPU in my game. Has R...”
2020-03-09
Langhorne, PA
360 (Firm)
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#12320 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Lizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting up my Pinball Lizard by Game Plan. BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so ther...”
2020-06-29
Langhorne, PA
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1402 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#12646 3 years ago

Still have a few games to pick up from deals in place, but taking a step back for a bit. So...going to clear some out.

MET Pro LED $4650 - HUO, 3rd owner, in great shape. Creeping Death Light rails, Convolux, few other little mods. Sparky magnet is a little mushroomed.

Embryon $1,400 - real nice backglass, PF real nice, cab was repainted by previous owner, done pretty well. Has low sound hum going on during gameplay, could be potentiometer. All flips rebuilt, plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1,500 - Game was recently torn down to the bone and shopped. All metal polished. Sunlight LEDs. New posts, new rollover guides, new pop caps, new flippers. Titan rubber kit. New light panel, new Shay backglass. Rottendog MPU and driver board. A few sounds aren’t working, but I haven’t dove back into it. Game plays like butter.

Devils Dare $950 - some wear on PF, backglass real nice. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, but I was able to find a refurbed sound board and Sc-01 chip, but still having sound and speech issues. Refurbed power supply. Game plays, but needs to be shopped and needs some love.

Fan-tas-tic $250 - needs work

Probably going to be others, and I’ll put up ads later.

3 months later
#13119 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

All machines are shopped, full LED, error free, upgraded rubbers, 90 day warranty, 80% trade in guarantee for 1.5 years .

Quoted from BrettRS:

Can you post prices.

Looks like he also has them listed on CL.

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#13372 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You need to remove all evidence of Colson from that machine. Totally lowers the value. GLWTS!

Always good to see the clowns chime in. My high scores are tough to beat.

Good luck with the sale Russ.

3 weeks later
#13486 3 years ago

Bought in quite a few games lately, so some will have to go. I’ll create ads when I have time.

Torpedo Alley $2,800 (just shopped with Titan kit and cool white LED’s, new blue RD display, NOS plastic set, new mountain set from JodyG, other new parts and hardware)

Space Invaders $1,900 (extremely nice)

Black Hole $1,800 (Has a metal plate on the bottom, I’m assuming some damage to bottom panel. It’s a nice game, cab is good, some wear spots on PF. New PF window I haven’t installed, and new spinning motor in backbox. Comet LED’s etc.)

Space Station $2,550 (other than scrapes and dings on backbox, extremely nice. New translite, new green display, new dockjng station, LED posts on upper PF, chrome LD bar, new legs, new PF glass)

GOT Pro $5,400 (HUO second owner, Shaker, speaker lights and inserts, Premium translite)

Captain Fantastic project $600

Fantasy (Playmatic) $450 (one burnt coil, needs some work. Very nice aesthetically)

Roller Coaster $450

Galahad $250 (cab painted over by previous owner)

For the kids:
Big Top (Wico - restored) $250
Fireball (Home Edition - excellent condition) $300

#13492 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Great seller. Terrible in the sack.

Do you want to put that to the test? Janice can vouch for me.

1 week later
#13537 3 years ago

Listed my Space Station. Looks great and plays like butter.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ton of upgrades. Game is extremely nice overall, other than some dings and scrapes on sides of backbox. Playfield is spectacular, with full original mylar. Cabinet is very nice, w...”
2021-03-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 945 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13540 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

butch2099 was looking for a Batman Forever.

So am I

#13543 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I inquired about the Class of 1812 on FB but the playfield down by the flippers has extensive repainting done (poorly) so that is more or less of a no go for me.

I saw that too when I contacted him. Word on the street is that Mirco is aiming to do some 1812 playfields in 2022.

1 week later
#13598 3 years ago

Welcome Commander...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#13658 3 years ago

Price dropped from 2800 to 2600 on my TA. Had two potential buyers, but after a few PM's and lowball offers they apparently disappeared from the planet.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13664 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Sold the coin bins to an odd Vampire Pinsider on this thread. I did not make a donation to Pinside as they were stolen goods and the donation would not look good on my taxes.

They will be returned promptly...and I'm calling the IRS. If they got Al Capone and John Gotti, they'll get you too.

1 month later
#13849 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Colsond3 had one at a time. who knows at this point .

Haha. Sold GOT a while ago, but do miss it unfortunately. PinHigh1 and I were chatting at one point to trade GOT for his AS, but he dragged his feet.

3 months later
#14234 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Big Game by Stern for sale. PM me for pics. $1900.

Wasn’t that the same one from Facebook for $450 like a week or two ago? Looks like it has the same markings.

#14236 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Pretty good flip if it is. Fun game…

Yeah, it is a fun game. And I’ve been eyeballing one for my daughter. She loves big cats. I think I was second or third in line.

So getting a really good deal on one would’ve been awesome. But I’m not paying $1500 more for it two weeks later. Unless it’s been fully restored in that timeframe. And unrestored it’s not a 2K game anyway. At least not in my book.

#14253 2 years ago

Picked up a pretty decent Millionaire from a buddy on a whim, but could really use the space back. I grabbed it for a buddy who wanted his first game, but he said he’s not in a position right now to take it. I paid $1400 for it.

Looking to get $3500 for it. Hahahaha

Really...I’d be happy to sell it for $1300. And I added new PF glass and a chrome lift channel for the translite. Full LED and recently shopped. Backbox has a few dings.

I’d be happy to eat a few bucks and get it into the hands of someone who wanted one.

I will single-handedly readjust the Pinside values to normal or reasonable.

#14255 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You should trade it for a Big Game!

Oh, and I put a brand new set of black ribbed legs on it. Legs I got with it were toast. But I’ll include those as well for the $1300.

2 weeks later
#14346 2 years ago

Need space for another game I’m picking up. I’ll even do 1200 and eat a few more bucks if someone picks it up in the next couple days.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Millionaire up for grabs. New Wolffpac green display. Recently shopped, full LED under and above playfield. Translucent Titan rubbers. New black ribbed legs. New chrome l...”
2021-09-21
Langhorne, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 901 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14390 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
James Bond Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “James Bond System 80 for sale. Cool game - times play mode $1400 obo. The skinny: Game plays great - fully working. Recently shopped, new rubbers and Comet LEDs above and below th...”
2021-10-02
Langhorne, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 629 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14464 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Regretfully putting my TFTC with cool upgrades on the guillotine. $4,700 obo. Possibly open to trades, but would prefer straight sale to free up space. Fully working game. Playfie...”
2021-10-16
Langhorne, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#14672 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game overall. Plays 100% - smooth and tight. Open to offers. - Boards were gone over at some point, a few connectors were redone and NVRAM was installed. The GI connecto...”
2021-12-11
Langhorne, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 925 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14697 2 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all random question but does anyone out there have an NBA Jam TE in nice shape they’d part with? Been casually looking for one local for a few years. Let me know if so.
Thanks!

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m sorry I don’t remember his name but I think he may have posted in this thread recently

Edit: Rolpa has an NBA Fastbreak, not the NBA Jam arcade.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.