(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 361.
#4901 7 years ago

Looking for a local GOT Le Huo.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Game of Thrones Le Huo local to Baltimore,Md to avoid a shipping charge.Pm me. Thanks.”
2016-10-19
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 92 times

#4902 7 years ago

#4903 7 years ago

I have a real nice shopped Indy 500 that plays %100.Zero issues.Great playfield,plastics,Premium coin taker leds.Sides have some fade.Front and head are real red.$3,000 is what I have into it.Many new parts.Call Nick at 610-306-6126.Morton Pa for further info Thanks

#4904 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I think Don's BoP turned a lot of heads at the York show. Lots of people will be looking for a BoP now so I think also the price will go up to get one...Thanks a lot Burningman!!!! LOL

That TAF you brought was right up there with that BOP. IMO

#4905 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a really nice batman not huo but looks it. Was just fully gone through cleaned and added all premium cointaker leds and purple superbands throughout entire game. The game ...”
2016-10-20
Coaldale, PA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1453 times

#4906 7 years ago
Quoted from PonchoPinDude:

The addams was nice but there's a big difference between a restored b.o.p 2.0 kit with new playfield , decals,chromed out and just about everything on playfield is new compared to a nice shopped out pin. I have a huo mint tz but my restored mb just looks a step above it as far as playfield and decals.

#4907 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The addams was nice but there's a big difference between a restored b.o.p 2.0 kit with new playfield , decals,chromed out and just about everything on playfield is new compared to a nice shopped out pin. I have a huo mint tz but my restored mb just looks a step above it as far as playfield and decals.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to compare the work of others. Especially when Poncho was simply stating his opinion and complimenting Jester. I think Jester's work on TAF was fantastic regardless of whether or not it had a new playfield, chrome, etc. Anyone that takes a pinball machine and puts in the work to ensure that future generations can enjoy them is a credit to the hobby.

#4908 7 years ago

Just a heads up here first if anyone is interested, I'll be listing my Riverboat Gambler for sale in the next few days.

#4909 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I'm not sure why you feel the need to compare the work of others. Especially when Poncho was simply stating his opinion and complimenting Jester. I think Jester's work on TAF was fantastic regardless of whether or not it had a new playfield, chrome, etc. Anyone that takes a pinball machine and puts in the work to ensure that future generations can enjoy them is a credit to the hobby.

He compared the two i just took it a bit further and stated while it was nice, a total restore is another level of love and work. Thats it have a great night

#4910 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

He compared the two i just took it a bit further and stated while it was nice, a total restore is another level of love and work. Thats it have a great night

Yeah, he compared them in a complimentary way to a fellow pinsider. He wasn't putting down BOP. On the other hand, you took someones work, who frequents this thread, and minimized it. Not sure how you don't see the difference but okay.

In local sale news, I got another PM about Spy Hunter and Mystic. I just wanted to mention that they have been sold. Since I didn't have them in the market place, a donation was made. Thanks all for the interest.

#4911 7 years ago

T2 is back on the market.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Terminator 2 has zero issues. Was shopped in July 2016, and since then maybe 100 plays. All the boards were reheated at the same time. The battery mod from TNT is in there also...”
2016-11-25
Philadelphia, PA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1088 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4912 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Yeah, he compared them in a complimentary way to a fellow pinsider. He wasn't putting down BOP. On the other hand, you took someones work, who frequents this thread, and minimized it. Not sure how you don't see the difference but okay.
In local sale news, I got another PM about Spy Hunter and Mystic. I just wanted to mention that they have been sold. Since I didn't have them in the market place, a donation was made. Thanks all for the interest.

Yep saying it was nice was putting it down.

Just stating that you really cant compare them as they are 2 different labor of loves. Alot people here can do a nice shopout and add mods .But a total restore is another level of expertise ...especially redoing decals and playfield swap. Anyhow its all pinball which is great in my book.

#4913 7 years ago

Back on track... got a friend not on pinside that will be selling a haunted house and a cftbl. Both all work and hh is one the nicer ones ive seen and creech needs a complete shopout but its playable and has a blueish green hologram. If interested message me and i will let you know more info. Thanks

#4914 7 years ago
Quoted from PonchoPinDude:

That Addams was def not up there with the quality of that beautiful bop. No way at all. Plenty O' flaws I could spot on that thing and I'm not even that great at fixing em'. That bop though, that, was a work of art. While that Addams was decent, no where near the realm of the bop.

#4915 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep saying it was nice was putting it down.

Just stating that you really cant compare them as they are 2 different labor of loves. Alot people here can do a nice shopout and add mods .But a total restore is another level of expertise ...especially redoing decals and playfield swap. Anyhow its all pinball which is great in my book.

Hey guys IT IS ALL GOOD!!!!!

Jess/Glarrownage I really appreciate you sticking up for me and the work I did on that TAF machine. You have amazing restoration skills yourself including more patience and time that you put into each machine, your compliments mean a lot to me.

I have no issues with BIGD, he is always very helpful on this forum and his pricing comments are usually spot on. Though we have not met, everyone that has met him seems to have a great opinion of him and I did not take his remarks as a slight in any way.

Brooklydrug- we have not met but you are correct that game was not at the level of the BOP 2.0 that Don/Burningman, a guy I know and have collaborated with for years. There is a reason his machine was showcased and is making the round on the pinball circuit because he put a lot of time and money and skills to make it a top restoration. For the TAF we took a machine that was desperately in need of a good shop out and upgrades and turned it into what you see. I completely agree it has its flaws and is not a perfect Restore and is not up to the level that locals like Dan at the Barn/ or Don/Burningman, Rick/POMC, Mike/Coyote, Mike/Billsfan, Devon/Solchx, or Jess/Glarrownage. All guys I have met and are mentors to me. Yes there is a lot more we could have done if we had the time and money but the owner gave us a budget and we made the best of it based on mutual collaboration, and I was proud of the results and the owner was more than satisfied as well.

I really appreciate all the nice compliments it means the world to me!!! This is one of the BEST threads on Pinside! I love you all!! Keep it positive guys we are all passionate about this hobby and it certainty shows!!!!!

#4916 7 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

That Addams was def not up there with the quality of that beautiful bop. No way at all. Plenty O' flaws I could spot on that thing and I'm not even that great at fixing em'. That bop though, that, was a work of art. While that Addams was decent, no where near the realm of the bop.

HEY BD!!! I honestly, and I truly mean this, I would have loved to have met you and heard your feedback and critique in person. I really like it when I get constructive criticism as it helps me think about how to do differently on the next pin. This is the fifth TAF i have shopped-out/restored for customers in this area and each time I learn a little more and hopefully do a better job. Customers I do work for LOVE the results because they do not have the budget or time to send off to a HEP or other top restorer. They love what I can do to their Family machine on a shoe string budget of a couple hundred dollars with only weeks to months, compared to thousands of dollars and a year+ of time. Most people would not believe how little it cost us to fix up that Addams. I do this on the side as a hobby because I love it.

Next time you or any one else is at a show and see one of my machines be sure to text me and lets meet and talk PINBALL!!!

#4917 7 years ago

Jester thax for understanding i didnt mean anything by it as it was nice especially for a addams . I think the misconception is from how different people use and comprehend the terms "restored "and "shopped out" . A restore to me and probably most people usually means playfield was completely torn down of all mechs and swapped for new or old was touched up and recleared by professional and the cabinet has been redecaled or professionally touched up .
A nice shopout means topside tear down and anything broken was replaced and is playing 100 percent. Of course there are different levels of shop outs but in general its makeing what you have to work with the best you can without breaking the bank .

#4918 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Jester thax for understanding i didnt mean anything by it as it was nice especially for a addams .

Thanks BIG GIANT D! As I said its all good! LETS GET BACK TO WHAT IS FOR SALE! My Raven is nearly shopped out although I am having a tough time finding that boat anchor mod...since I already have a buyer lined up

#4919 7 years ago

WILIIAMS TIME WARP $350. I dare anyone to find a better project than this one. It has everything a project machine should, doesn't boot up when powered on, has some flaky backglass, playfield wear, painted cabinet
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40481

BTW this "Boat Anchor" is still available...Don't make me "Restore" this LOL Anyone looking for a cheap project or parts machine?

#4920 7 years ago

I have a friend looking for a multi-cade if you know of one for sale.

#4921 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I have a friend looking for a multi-cade if you know of one for sale.

I have a full blown MAME/emulator arcade machine, but it's not an inexpensive 60-1 multicade game.

#4922 7 years ago

Got some nice priced pins in Richmond, need to free up space so not looking for trades.

NBA Fastbreak 2100
T2 1900
Dredd 2000
Jokerz 1300

#4923 7 years ago
Quoted from royt:

Got some nice priced pins in Richmond, need to free up space so not looking for trades.
NBA Fastbreak 2100
T2 1900
Dredd 2000
Jokerz 1300

Pm sent about T2.

#4924 7 years ago
Quoted from royt:

NBA Fastbreak 2100
T2 1900
Dredd 2000
Jokerz 1300

PM sent re: Dredd

#4925 7 years ago

Jesus.. I had know idea the amount of replies i would generate from my post. I said it was up there, meaning, not as pristine of course. Don't get me wrong the BOP at the show was kick ass but I have a soft spot for TAF's. I got to meet Jester for the first time at the show and spent a lot of time playing his machine so I might have come off sounding a little bias for that reason. It's all good! Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

#4926 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think the misconception is from how different people use and comprehend the terms "restored "and "shopped out"

No misconception on my end.

Jess/Glarrownage I really appreciate you sticking up for me and the work I did on that TAF machine. You have amazing restoration skills yourself including more patience and time that you put into each machine, your compliments mean a lot to me.

Hey Steve, absolutely. I most respect the fact that you actually took that TAF to the show. If it weren't for people like you taking clean and working machines to places like York, we wouldn't have shows. So for that, I know the community is grateful.

As far as, my work, I don't have kids like you do, which is far more important than anything pinball related. I'm sure if you had the time, you would do the same. I don't talk about my restorations outside of my restoration documentation threads for two reasons 1. As you know, it ends up being a measuring contest and 2. no one cares unless your name is Chris Hutchins or Bryan Kelly (Which is well deserved on their end). However, if I ever end up selling them, this will be the first place I post them.

#4927 7 years ago

HEY BD!!! I honestly, and I truly mean this, I would have loved to have met you and heard your feedback and critique in person. I really like it when I get constructive criticism as it helps me think about how to do differently on the next pin. This is the fifth TAF i have shopped-out/restored for customers in this area and each time I learn a little more and hopefully do a better job. Customers I do work for LOVE the results because they do not have the budget or time to send off to a HEP or other top restorer. They love what I can do to their Family machine on a shoe string budget of a couple hundred dollars with only weeks to months, compared to thousands of dollars and a year+ of time. Most people would not believe how little it cost us to fix up that Addams. I do this on the side as a hobby because I love it.
Next time you or any one else is at a show and see one of my machines be sure to text me and lets meet and talk PINBALL!!!

You got it dude!

#4928 7 years ago

I just wanted to let everyone know Mike (billsfanmd) is awesome to deal with. I did a trade with him two of my games for one of his and I couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction. Mike described the pin perfectly and it was everything I could have asked for. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. He is an asset to the pinball community.

#4929 7 years ago

getting some trade offers on BSD....2750 or trade toward SM or possibly IJ4

#4930 7 years ago

Happy Friday
What cyroute said. Mike is great to deal with.
Andy

#4931 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I don't talk about my restorations outside of my restoration documentation threads for two reasons 1. As you know, it ends up being a measuring contest and 2. no one cares unless your name is Chris Hutchins or Bryan Kelly (Which is well deserved on their end).

I'm in the same boat. I won't post my restorations here at all for the same reasons. If someone PM's and asks specifically to see examples I do that instead.

#4932 7 years ago

Looking for a Stern Stars if anyone has one to sell.

#4933 7 years ago

Available for sale outside Pittsburgh (not looking for trades at this time):

NIB WOZECLE
Super nice Road Show
Players condition, very nice PF. The Getaway: HS 2

PM for details, photos, etc. Will get ads posted shortly.

#4934 7 years ago

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Rack that I can store Playfields on.Could be called a Playfield Rotisserie.Hopefully on wheels.I am running blind on this and would appreciate any direction anyo...”
2016-10-21
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 215 times

#4935 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Available for sale outside Pittsburgh (not looking for trades at this time):
NIB WOZECLE
Super nice Road Show
Players condition, very nice PF. The Getaway: HS 2
PM for details, photos, etc. Will get ads posted shortly.

keeping your FH for now?

#4936 7 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

I just wanted to let everyone know Mike (billsfanmd) is awesome to deal with. I did a trade with him two of my games for one of his and I couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction. Mike described the pin perfectly and it was everything I could have asked for. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. He is an asset to the pinball community.

Thx again. You made it easy since you did all the driving. I wish I had a pin trailer like yours but like you said I can't back up with a trailer

#4937 7 years ago

Looking for couple of pins see list and pm me if have one.

TOM
Scared Stiff
Lord Of The Rings
Full Throttle
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

#4938 7 years ago

if anyone is interested in a nice Sega WWF Royal Rumble, please reach out. Nice playfield, cabinet and backglass. DMD is nice and bright. All LEDS and Cliffy protectors installed.

#4939 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdegraz:

if anyone is interested in a nice Sega WWF Royal Rumble, please reach out. Nice playfield, cabinet and backglass. DMD is nice and bright. All LEDS and Cliffy protectors installed.

Sega?

#4940 7 years ago

data east

#4941 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdegraz:

Your description says "SEGA"

#4942 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

getting some trade offers on BSD....2750 or trade toward SM or possibly IJ4

Hey, just an fyi, the first pic in your ad is of GoT. I'm shocked that no one has asked if the GoT comes with the BSD for 2750 .

Quoted from sohchx:

I'm in the same boat. I won't post my restorations here at all for the same reasons. If someone PM's and asks specifically to see examples I do that instead.

Yeah, you get it. Don't be afraid to start a restoration thread for it though. All the information helps the community. Everyone has a different way of doing certain things. If you already have a restoration thread, shoot me the link!

#4943 7 years ago

Grand Lizard $1900 obo
This game was at the whiterose gameshow this year on Friday.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40768

#4944 7 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

Grand Lizard $1900 obo
This game was at the whiterose gameshow on Friday this year.https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40768

I LOVED this Grand Lizard it caught my eye at the show and it was great to meet you and talk about your machine. I played it several times. I have owned one myself and could see all of the effort and hard work you put into it. If anyone is looking for a REALLY nice Grand Lizard this is a great one. It is dialed in ready to play!

#4945 7 years ago

Looking for a Monster Bash.2 games plus cash.Have 200 play out of the box Ripleys,Its that new.Indy 500,Avengers Pro.Possibly my MMR in black.Call Nick at 610-306-6126

#4946 7 years ago

Longshot. Selling a JP and I replaced 2 of the trough switches. Of course when buyer is here pin doesn't feed a ball and found a hairline crack in sw 3 which turned into a fall apart once we started looking at it....Ill prob order 4 and replace them all but was hoping to get it back working before wed/thur when sw would arrive from pin life...

Its a stern/data east rollover 180-5119-02

#4947 7 years ago

Planning to sell off the last of my sys7 pins which are the low production ones!
Varkon
Joust
Defender
Time Fantasy
Just not sure yet if it will be an all in one lot sale or if I will do single game sales.

#4948 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

keeping your FH for now?

It's getting a TON of plays at our clubhouse and everyone commenting how much they love it. So, not exactly looking to sell, but by all means PM me with an offer.

#4950 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Planning to sell off the last of my sys7 pins which are the low production ones!
Varkon
Joust
Defender
Time Fantasy
Just not sure yet if it will be an all in one lot sale or if I will do single game sales.

interested in Varkon, I'll send you a PM

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/99?hl=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.