(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 359.
#4851 7 years ago

Continuing to look for Eight Ball Deluxe.
Thank You

#4852 7 years ago

I got some prime time on BoP 2.0 back in April at Allentown. It was great because the machine was kinda out of the way and nobody really saw it. I spent at least 20 minutes on the game and was absolutely in love with it! I was not suprised when i got home and saw that it won the show!

#4853 7 years ago

Are the BOP kits still for sale?

#4854 7 years ago

Say no to high priced new pins . Own an awesome one with lots of upgrades gir much less $ or trade for a SM

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mostly looking for a Spider Man, TWD, or ES and some cash back. Posting a few pics I have but game is beautiful. Ill get some more pics up soon. Mods include: Shaker sign mods Hous...”
2016-10-13
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 231 times

#4855 7 years ago

WILIIAMS TIME WARP $350. This deal will "Warp' your MIND!!! Looking to fund some parts for a machine I am restoring so I am putting up one of my cheaper project machines for sale...I dare anyone to find a better project than this one. It has everything a project machine should, doesn't boot up when powered on, has some flaky backglass, playfield wear, painted cabinet, ...HECK I will even throw in the rusty legs at no extra charge. If you want to buy it to part it out I am okay with that but then you WILL have to sign a waiver that you won't sell the parts back to me for a profit. The pop bumber caps ARE NOT included unless you buy them on my ebay page for $3.00 and I am FIRM ON THAT part of the deal!!!! Sold or traded as IS or WAS for Best offer!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40481

#4856 7 years ago

Getting a gottlieb bad girls from a friend of my wife's who's husband passed away. Actually plays but will need full shop. 450 or best offer. With my game of thrones above I'll do both for 5700. No pics till I can get it

#4857 7 years ago

Thanks again to bigd1979, who's pricing seems to be on point, TWDLE didn't last long either. Sad to see the games go, but always happy to meet a new Pinsider and to know the game will get lots more plays than I gave it in an incredible home arcade.

Next up on the chopping block Met Roadcase...

#4859 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Are the BOP kits still for sale?

Cointaker was collecting preorders several months back. I'm not sure where things are on that right now, though. The deposit was $500, and the total price was $2k, if I remember right.

#4860 7 years ago

Have a Tron clu translite lightly used ready to go in a shipping tube. $60 shipped OBO

#4861 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Thanks again to bigd1979, who's pricing seems to be on point, TWDLE didn't last long either. Sad to see the games go, but always happy to meet a new Pinsider and to know the game will get lots more plays than I gave it in an incredible home arcade.
Next up on the chopping block Met Roadcase...

Your welcome man ....i get text and pm just about every day asking for advice and help evaluating condition and price of pins and glad to help. Sorry you cant keep anything but your welcome to stop and play mine if your in the area again.

#4862 7 years ago

Great Pinsider to deal with here who takes lots of time getting hiis pins nice and playing great

#4863 7 years ago

Looking for a nice NGG. Thanks.

#4864 7 years ago

Got nice JM up for sale. Currently waiting one 1 pinsider to get back to me but pm if interested. Only selling because got other pins coming soon. Can anyone recommend what led kit would be best for RS ?

#4865 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Got nice JM up for sale. Currently waiting one 1 pinsider to get back to me but pm if interested. Only selling because got other pins coming soon. Can anyone recommend what led kit would be best for RS ?

How much for the JM? Condition?

Just my opinion but I've done a few kits and I will probably never do another one. The best method I have found is to make your own. Unfortunately it just take time to figure out which colors, brightness, and (un)frosted works best in each area. Good luck.

#4866 7 years ago

Seriously contemplating liquidation of all of my older titles to bring in more dmd's. Anyone in need of a restored Firepower or Space Shuttle? send a PM.

#4867 7 years ago

Looking for nice AFM

Dave

#4868 7 years ago

Marketpalce Barakawins has one in NJ

Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for nice AFM
Dave

#4869 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for nice AFM
Dave

So does rc brown

#4870 7 years ago

Listed my Eight Ball Champ and Rescue 911. T2 is pending

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I got this pin from TNT amusements almost 2 years ago. Plays great and still has no issues. I put around 700 plays on it since then. My machine is in this video. https://m.youtube....”
2016-10-14
Philadelphia, PA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 194 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “EBC works great and has a few minor issues. Good-plays great, displays have no issues. Boards were recently reheated. Put Titan rings on it approx 3 months ago and maybe 100 plays...”
2017-01-07
Philadelphia, PA
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 927 times

#4872 7 years ago

yeah that ac/dc is a solid 10/10

#4873 7 years ago

#4875 7 years ago

Since this space was blank I will point out what everyone thinks...Your Avatar picture is AWESOME!!!!

#4876 7 years ago

Thank you , I own a CNCshop and do gameroon furniture , its actually a sign in my own gameroom .dimensions are 8 ftx 2

#4877 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Thank you , I own a CNCshop and do gameroon furniture , its actually a sign in my own gameroom .dimensions are 8 ftx 2

Do you have a website? Avatar is awesome!

#4878 7 years ago

is my SFII over priced or something or does everyone hate the game?

#4879 7 years ago

I have 2 vendors who do my sales , there charge you on top of my fees , so I don't have a direct website , my normal pinside deal is , pay for materials + beer + bring some painting clothes and where good , but if your looking to resell ( profit ) get lost. I'm not a fan off shipping either ( damages) , but might work out something if size is small
I do cut arcade cabs , data east / Williams cabs , and vpins
My email is [email protected]

If you wanna pay retail also email for my vendors

#4880 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Most gottlieb system 3 pins are very hard to sell on pinside. I had a smb and wo and i never thought they wld sell....only got 2250 for both. Lesson learned

#4881 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I don't personally like the game, but there are HARD CORE SFII that want your machine as part of a collection or basement theme. I owned a really nice one that had all new plastics etc a couple years back and I think I sold it for like $1300. Dropping the price a little or fixing it up to be top of the line (Replace the coil, do the art, LED's) you might find someone at that price but it is a tough sale compared to other DMD's in that range. GLWS people buy it for the theme mostly not the game play or animations typically. Also there is a SFII club that has some hard core enthusiasts. Be sure to post there or ask for suggestions to get a sale.

#4882 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Pretty much one of the worst games You won't have much luck selling that game in collector circles... only to casual fans or someone who thinks owning a pinball would be cool. Craigslist or local ads are your best bet... aka uninformed buyers.

#4883 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for nice AFM
Dave

I know of one in Chesapeake VA, suspected undocumented Huo.

#4884 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I know of one in Chesapeake VA, suspected undocumented Huo.

That's a RFM

#4885 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pretty much one of the worst games You won't have much luck selling that game in collector circles... only to casual fans or someone who thinks owning a pinball would be cool. Craigslist or local ads are your best bet... aka uninformed buyers.

Agreed!! I bought one because it was dirt cheap and to use as trade bait. Oddly I sold it on Facebook within a week for over twice what I paid. I was indeed lucky that time around.

#4886 7 years ago

Ahhhhhhh he wants AFM lol. My apologies, just woke up.

#4887 7 years ago

Thinking of putting up my WOZ RR HUO for trade only. Looking for a MET Pro LED with color DMD, upgraded sound, etc. Cash on your end as well (as the machine is worth around 8600 or so). Having fun with it which is why I'm not going for the straight sale. Curious what's out there. Located in Pitts.

Woz has the castle mod, witch mod, house and tornado light, hot air balloon light, updated target stickers, tree glowing lights, shooter knob red to match and red Canon light. It's basically the Cadillac of RR. Comes with topper too (minor crack on the witch that really can't been seen unless very up close). Table and cabinet are mint as expected. New rubbers and balls too. I can take pics if interested but it's a looker.

PM ME if you're interested.

#4888 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I have mine up for sale at 1300. I have several people local interested, two people interested in shipping. Its been up since the weekend but hasn't flown away.

#4889 7 years ago

looking for BOP/system 11 apron or apron decals...

#4890 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

If it works all around, I would try to sell it over on KLOV to a videogame fan.

#4891 7 years ago

POTC & LOTR and IM are gone.

Last call for X-Men at $3700 before I shop it, add LED's, shaker motor, cliffys, mirror blades & the price goes up...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Just got it as part of a trade. Game is in excellent condition. The cabinet and head are near perfect. Small light scratch on the railings. But no scuffs or anything on the cabinet...”
2016-09-25
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 569 times

Some interest, but distance has been a killer on BF $2300 firm.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Sega Batman Forever for Sale. Game needs to be cleaned up. Very bottom line of the dot matrix is out (only really noticeable in the insert coin animation) . Game plays fine with...”
2016-10-15
Lehigh Valley, PA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times

I'll have a gorgeous Scared Stiff for sale soon with a ton of new parts, gorgeous playfield, just shopped w/LED's soon. (Hopefully by the weekend)

Also, still haven't gotten to the project T3 yet. Needs work but should clean up nicely. $2300.

I'll also be listing my HUO Tron soon with a ton of Mods, (all the good ones). $7200. GB came in & something has to go. Tron drew the short straw..

#4892 7 years ago

Players condition Bad girls. Game plays fine. Just very dirty needs shop. Decent cosmetics boards clean display bright
$450. OBO. Game in Columbia md. Have a few pics. At this price no whiners

#4893 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

POTC & LOTR and IM are gone.
Last call for X-Men at $3700 before I shop it, add LED's, shaker motor, cliffys, mirror blades & the price goes up...
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-25 10:50 (24 days ago)For sale: X-Men (Pro) (Stern, 2012)“Just got it as part of a trade. Game is in excellent condition. The cabinet and head are near perfect. Small light scratch on the ...” $ 3,850 Butch2099 Lehigh Valley, PA Used, working and clean
Some interest, but distance has been a killer on BF $2300 firm. machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-14 21:09 (4 days ago)For sale: Batman Forever (Sega, 1995)“Sega Batman Forever for Sale.

Game needs to be cleaned up.

Very bottom line of the dot matrix is out (only really noticeable in ...” $ 2,300 (Firm) Butch2099 Lehigh Valley, PA Used, needs some work
I'll have a gorgeous Scared Stiff for sale soon with a ton of new parts, gorgeous playfield, just shopped w/LED's soon. (Hopefully by the weekend)
Also, still haven't gotten to the project T3 yet. Needs work but should clean up nicely. $2300.
I'll also be listing my HUO Tron soon with a ton of Mods, (all the good ones). $7200. GB came in & something has to go. Tron drew the short straw..

Message sent on ss

#4894 7 years ago

i see the Tron on clist already. i wish, man; i wish.

#4895 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Players condition Bad girls. Game plays fine. Just very dirty needs shop. Decent cosmetics boards clean display bright
$450. OBO. Game in Columbia md. Have a few pics. At this price no whiners

Pending sold

#4896 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i see the Tron on clist already. i wish, man; i wish.

I know I'm going to miss it as soon as it leaves

#4897 7 years ago

Let me know if that falls through!

#4898 7 years ago

Has anyone ever had any experience with capital auctions? They have a nice selection of stuff in Baltimore.

http://www.capitolonlineauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?capitol35/14478

#4899 7 years ago

Looking for a really nice Bally Atlantis. The "nice" for me would be referring to PF condition and playing as it should. I like clean machines that are taken care of or have been shopped out recently and blinged a bit. PM me if you have one in your collection you'd be willing to let go.

#4900 7 years ago

Have a very nice BSD for sale. No trades unless its a SM ...pm for pics.

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.