(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,026 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 361.
#4751 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I think Heighway has a payment plan. Where did you play one? I can't buy without playing first, but I've been intrigued by them.

Was in York.
I honestly didn't care for it at all.
Didn't even have the desire to finish 1 game.
For some odd reason I found the thick metal around the playfield really distracting.
Machine was just odd to me. Didn't enjoy it at all.

#4752 7 years ago

Didn't like it either

Gets a ehhhhhhhh rating

#4753 7 years ago

My vendor spot was right next to Full Throttle and the game was locking up all day Friday. Play a ball, then the game would lock up, flippers wouldn't work and had to be powered off and on. Then same thing would happen over and over. Issue seemed to be resolved on Saturday and every time I played it I just found myself disinterested in playing a full game.

#4754 7 years ago

The FT was suffering from a flipper coil heating up. It was shut down on friday for part of the day just to let the coil cool down. After it cooled, the flipper worked fine.

#4755 7 years ago

Yes, it was shut down part of the day early on Friday. But when the playfield was lowered and the game turned back on, the entire game would freeze after a few minutes. Left flipper was certainly a little weak too.

#4756 7 years ago

WTB pa, nj, ny:
Been on the search for a Wedgehead EM for a few months now with no luck. Thought I would score something at York Show for sure but didn't see anything I wanted for sale. On the top of my wishlist would be Sing Along/Melody, El Dorado, and Ship Ahoy/Buccaneer but I'm open to lots of different machines. Looking for something 100% working, no projects, as this will be my first pin and I know nothing about repair (something I plan to tackle as things come up individually vs getting a machine with a bunch of problems from the get go). Also looking for a Scared Stiff with no mods. Doesn't have to be HUO or have LED's as I'm not trying to spend much over $5K for one. Also might be interested in an EATPM for the right price but mostly I'm just trying to get a fully working EM. Message if you have anything for sale, Thank you!

#4757 7 years ago

Hey Everyone I picked up a Gottlieb Raven. I bought it to restore or flip. The plastics, playfield, ramps all look to be in fantastic shape. The cabinet has a few scrapes but nothing major and the colors are not faded. We turned it on and it lit up but did not boot fully and the display did not come on. I bought as is so could not go through connections etc to see if they are easy fixes or not. This was home used for many years and mostly storage over the last few years. I have a backlog of machines to restore so if you have been looking for a nice Raven I would part with it for $650 as is bundled up.

#4758 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

WTB pa, nj, ny:
Been on the search for a Wedgehead EM for a few months now with no luck. Thought I would score something at York Show for sure but didn't see anything I wanted for sale. On the top of my wishlist would be Sing Along/Melody, El Dorado, and Ship Ahoy/Buccaneer but I'm open to lots of different machines. Looking for something 100% working, no projects, as this will be my first pin and I know nothing about repair (something I plan to tackle as things come up individually vs getting a machine with a bunch of problems from the get go). Also looking for a Scared Stiff with no mods. Doesn't have to be HUO or have LED's as I'm not trying to spend much over $5K for one. Also might be interested in an EATPM for the right price but mostly I'm just trying to get a fully working EM. Message if you have anything for sale, Thank you!

If you live in PA just keep watching Craigslist... the area is brimming with cheap EM projects. Also subscribe to these Pinside threads:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others

You'll find one very, very soon.

BTW good choice to select a single-player wedgehead, especially one pre-1970. Perfect to begin with.

#4759 7 years ago

I have some stuff for sale

Other - For Sale
Stuff 4 Sale Archived
“I have a bunch of items for sale check out the list below. Most are NEW or like NEW condition. 1. Alienware Gaming mouse $30.00 (like new) 2. Custom Keisman juggy Boost Pedal $80....”
2016-10-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 484 times

#4760 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Everyone I picked up a Gottlieb Raven. I bought it to restore or flip

mistake #1
This game is a boat anchor when it comes to trying to move it on. Wish you luck tho!

#4761 7 years ago

Although I really like Monster Bash, I am not sure I love it. I bought this game in 2007 and restored it back then and sold it in 2008. I bought this game back in May 2016 with very little use over the past 8 years. I did a really good job restoring it this time with LEDs, Color DMD, professionally repainted cabinet leg areas (as shown on my web page) and repainted area above the Dracula Track. I am not sure I want a game as a "trophy". I want to enjoy playing it. So testing the waters... The great thing is, if it doesn't sell, I continue to have a wonderful game.

For people here, I can go down to $9,500 which puts it more in line with others.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautifully restored Monster Bash. The pictures on my web site show the restoration. This game includes color DMD, mirror blades, new legs, professionally repainted cabinet leg are...”
2016-10-05
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 751 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4762 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a used tmnt pinball. I have a put a lot of work into it such as Cleaning and re-waxing the playfield, Replacing all the rubbers, replacing old coils, putting in new ...”
2016-10-04
Glen Allen, VA
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 222 times
I got a ninja turtle for sale if anyone is interested

#4764 7 years ago

Hey Everyone I picked up a Gottlieb Raven.

Resisting urge to sell mine I know this joke is getting old, but I assume you have been waiting for it.

This game gets a bad rap, but I really enjoy it. In league play, it's pretty competitive. There are some hard shots and it is frustrating at times. It was the first game I bought and I have no plans on selling it.

Quoted from flynnibus:

This game is a boat anchor when it comes to trying to move it on. Wish you luck tho!

Not saying this is why I have no plans on selling mine, but why you got to be so negative

#4765 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Resisting urge to sell mine I know this joke is getting old, but I assume you have been waiting for it.

Not saying this is why I have no plans on selling mine, but why you got to be so negative

1. Not only have I been waiting for it I was hoping everyone posted there Ravens for sale right now!!!!!!

2.I know "FB" this is not the most sought after game when I bought it but I also know there are plenty of ZIMYJOEY out there that want this as there first pin or part of a large collection etc. ITS ALL GOOD(I may even mod it with a boat anchor to increase the value)!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! (PS THUMBS UP FROM ME ALSO "FB" LOL)

#4768 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Was in York.
I honestly didn't care for it at all.
Didn't even have the desire to finish 1 game.
For some odd reason I found the thick metal around the playfield really distracting.
Machine was just odd to me. Didn't enjoy it at all.

I had the same reaction when I played it at Allentown. Played a few games and the machine did absolutely nothing for me.

#4769 7 years ago

1. Not only have I been waiting for it I was hoping everyone posted there Ravens for sale right now!!!!!!
2.I know "FB" this is not the most sought after game when I bought it but I also know there are plenty of ZIMYJOEY out there that want this as there first pin or part of a large collection etc. ITS ALL GOOD(I may even mod it with a boat anchor to increase the value)!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! (PS THUMBS UP FROM ME ALSO "FB" LOL)

Steve - if you can make an alt-translite for that machine, you'll be come a king in the pinball world!

#4770 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Steve - if you can make an alt-translite for that machine, you'll be come a king in the pinball world!

How about I re-theme it to Baltimore "RAVENS" Machine...Except I am a REDSKINS fan so I might make it not so fan friendly lol...

#4771 7 years ago

Hey guys, haven't been around in forever and with the changes to this forum, hopefully I'm not violating any rules by asking, but we're likely moving to Orlando because of work and I'm thinking about selling the 3 pins I've got rather than taking them with us. Unfortunately, we just don't play them much and there are no basements in Orlando so space will be at a premium I fear.

So, before I list them, I was hoping I could get some ball park numbers on pricing, so I don't over or under price them.
TWD LE, with Topper, PDI glass, side art, a few lighting things here and there, bloody armor and while I have no idea how many plays, it's not many and I am the only owner.

MET Road Case with Monsters Translite, side art, many PR lighting mods, lollipop side rails, black and white jail house Sparky (and original in my office). Again I bought this new as wel and again has very low plays.

BSD, black armor, topper, side decals, decent enough playfield with minor planking and poor touch up job done by the place I bought it from. Oh and it'll come with a NOS playfield, so that when you shop it out, you can have a perfect playfield.

Randomly, I just posted a pic of all 3 side by side in my game room in the "let's see pics of game rooms!" thread.

#4772 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Hey guys, haven't been around in forever and with the changes to this forum, hopefully I'm not violating any rules by asking, but we're likely moving to Orlando because of work and I'm thinking about selling the 3 pins I've got rather than taking them with us. Unfortunately, we just don't play them much and there are no basements in Orlando so space will be at a premium I fear.
So, before I list them, I was hoping I could get some ball park numbers on pricing, so I don't over or under price them.
TWD LE, with Topper, PDI glass, side art, a few lighting things here and there, bloody armor and while I have no idea how many plays, it's not many and I am the only owner.
MET Road Case with Monsters Translite, side art, many PR lighting mods, lollipop side rails, black and white jail house Sparky (and original in my office). Again I bought this new as wel and again has very low plays.
BSD, black armor, topper, side decals, decent enough playfield with minor planking and poor touch up job done by the place I bought it from. Oh and it'll come with a NOS playfield, so that when you shop it out, you can have a perfect playfield.
Randomly, I just posted a pic of all 3 side by side in my game room in the "let's see pics of game rooms!" thread.

Thats to bad about the pins not going with u...
Twd is probably around 8k with the nice mods and maybe more to the right person that likes the upgrades
Met probably 6700-7200
Bsd with nos playfield probably around 3750 bc of the 1k+ nos extra playfield.

#4773 7 years ago

I still have this pin $$ burning a hole in my pocket! Looking for:

MET LE
TOTAN (Nice one)
AC/DC Luci or LE
Big Lebowski

Take my cash $$ or would consider trading my GOTLE

#4774 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I'm thinking your TWD is probably going to end up fetching around $7500
Met - no idea
BSD - There's one on pinside right now sitting at $2600... I'd hazard to guess that BSD is generally selling in the $2500-$3000 range. Playfield, if NOS, could be worth $1K+

#4775 7 years ago

That bsd sold on eBay for 2400 something. Kinda surprised

#4776 7 years ago

Thanks guys. I'm still waiting to see about the job but now at least I have some numbers for when I post in the sale section.

#4777 7 years ago

If anyone wants a RZ at good price pm me.

What's everyone thoughts on williams indiana jones pinball ?

#4778 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

One of the greatest theme intergrated pinballs ever!

#4779 7 years ago

Got a JP in the shop im cleaning up to sell. Cab a little rough but the pf so far looks beautiful. Almost no scoop wear. Plastics look good to. I'll add GI LEDs. Pbb board being sent out having the 5v section serviced. No topper. Thinking around 24 OBO. Adding new Roms too. Trade for ES would be great

#4780 7 years ago

Have a RIBON for $2850.

#4781 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have a RIBON for $2850.

someone pick my chin up off the floor, please.

#4782 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

someone pick my chin up off the floor, please.

? Y lol

#4783 7 years ago

very nice price, right?

#4784 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

very nice price, right?

There's one for 2600 east of Pittsburgh out toward Somerset. Underrated game but 25 to 3 is the going rate.

#4785 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

very nice price, right?

Condition condition

#4786 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Condition condition

i mean i'd at least go look at it, if i was closer .

#4787 7 years ago

that pin has always talked to me. scratched my itch.

#4788 7 years ago

RBION seems to be all over the place when it comes to price, even in good condition. That said, I did sell mine for $3K at York.

#4789 7 years ago

I sold my RBION in the beginning of this year in really nice condition for $3,600

#4790 7 years ago

Hello, Looking for a Eight Ball Deluxe. Looking for one that is at least complete with all wiring, transformer, playfield parts.
Thank You

#4791 7 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Hello, Looking for a Eight Ball Deluxe. Looking for one that is at least complete with all wiring, transformer, playfield parts.
Thank You

Not the best sample but has what you are looking for I think

richmond.craigslist.org link

#4792 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I sold my RBION in the beginning of this year in really nice condition for $3,600

I know of two right now. One for 2600. The other escapes me, maybe 2900? There has been one on here sitting for 3300 for quite some time.

#4793 7 years ago

Thank You e-mailed him.
Thank You
Andy

#4794 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

GLWS!!! I see it on Craigslist and I think you should have no problem reselling and getting an IJ!!

#4795 7 years ago

Still looking for a very nice RS. Would def take a nice fh as well. Maybe even a tz.

Ya know, if anyone's looking to move these. These things happen.

#4797 7 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Still looking for a very nice RS. Would def take a nice fh as well. Maybe even a tz.
Ya know, if anyone's looking to move these. These things happen.

PM sent.

#4798 7 years ago

I am looking for Demo Man Side art decals mainly for the back box. Let me know if you have any or know of any leads!

(PS Now is the time for everyone to put up WTB ads for this same item...IE ZIMJOE)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-demoman-backbox-side-art

#4799 7 years ago

check out the stuff i'm selling

Other - For Sale
Stuff 4 Sale Archived
“I have a bunch of items for sale check out the list below. Most are NEW or like NEW condition. 1. Alienware Gaming mouse $30.00 (like new) 2. Custom Keisman juggy Boost Pedal $80....”
2016-10-05
Baltimore, MD
Viewed: 484 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a mix bunch of parts for sale see list below. All parts are new 1. 5 Black Pinballs $20.00 2. Sega Support Bracket #535-8040-00 $10.00 3. DMD cable $5.00 4. 5 Devils Dare...”
2016-09-17
Baltimore, MD
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 880 times

#4800 7 years ago

Selling a very nice Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Fully shopped 100% working with no hacks or burnt connectors, full led, FF premium sound, Cliffy protectors on all three holes, custom scorecards, interactive undercabinet lighting, Superband flipper rubbers, etc. Will also consider trades. Call or text me at 717-521-6134.

There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.