(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,121 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11121 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 223.
#4701 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax but until the pins are in one anothers houses its not a completely done deal unfortunately ....

I'm honestly rooting against you

#4702 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I'm honestly rooting against you

#4703 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I tried too....first game to make me consider trading scared stiff!

I still have another even better one than I sold earlier. Great pin. Great flow.

#4704 3 years ago

Hulk LE Avengers number 88 5k Hone Use Only
Came from Little Italy.
New in box Smaug LE 9k authorized dealer
MMR standard demo model 7900 this was used at one show less than 200 plays.
Woz standard with Invisiglass and shaker motor 8995 new in box
Transporter to the Rescue 2700 rare great condition.
ACDC Luci Premium with train topper, shaker motor, cannon mod plus Hooked on Pinball apron 9500. This is the best one to get.
Tron pro with every mod including original 3D backglass 6900
Creature from the Black Lagoon with Mike D mod 5400 no fade on front or sides
Free deliver to York show or TN auction Saturday can't make up my.kinf which one to go to at this time. Purchase one help me decide. I just donated to Pinside again and will list these seperate if I need too but I always donate after sell if sold thru Pinside.

Thanks
PM for pics.

Buddy
Mountain Entertainment Inc

#4705 3 years ago

Archived after 32 days
Sold for $ 8,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “I have a NIB Hobbit LE for sale for $8200. The pin is in my possession and can be picked up. This is a great pin and I"m only selling because I already have the SE in my collectio...”
2016-08-29
Middletown, PA

The Hobbit LE sale is pending. Thank you all for your offers.

#4706 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Came from Little Italy.
ACDC Luci Premium with train topper, shaker motor, cannon mod plus Hooked on Pinball apron 9500. This is the best one to get.
Free deliver to York show or TN auction Saturday can't make up my.kinf which one to go to at this time. Purchase one help me decide. I just donated to Pinside again and will list these seperate if I need too but I always donate after sell if sold thru Pinside.
Thanks
PM for pics.
Buddy

Oh man, transporter is tempting, but so hard to judge the price.

#4707 3 years ago

Came from Little Italy.
Thanks
PM for pics.
Buddy

Come on your makeing me feel like i underpriced my luci by a considerable amout lol. Glws

#4708 3 years ago

Black Knight can bring to York

Archived after 3 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working clean game. New rubbers and balls. Freshly cleaned and waxed. No battery damage. Bulbs are all incandescent. Magna Saves look like they were covered with repro stickers. Wi...”
2016-09-27
Doylestown, PA

#4709 3 years ago

I still have another even better one than I sold earlier. Great pin. Great flow.

Buddy, I sent you a p.m. but never heard from you.

#4710 3 years ago

can bring to the York show

Archived after 37 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I have a mix bunch of parts for sale see list below. All parts are new 1. 5 Black Pinballs $20.00 2. Sega Support Bracket #535-8040-00 $10.00 3. DMD cable $5.00 4. 5 Devils Dare...”
2016-09-17
Baltimore, MD
25 (OBO)
Archived after 25 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “Selling my AMH Backglass this is a green alternate ver. Brand new never used was going to frame it to put on the wall. $175.00 Shipped”
2016-09-08
Baltimore, MD

#4711 3 years ago

I need a Avengers Pro. Who has one for sale... Going to York??

#4712 3 years ago

need is a strong word.

#4713 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

AVG Pro is going to be really hard to find. Didn't they barely make any of those or is that the premium?

#4714 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Nick the locksmith had one when I was at his place a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if he's going to York or if it's even for sale yet. I think that's his name on here but someone else can chime in

#4715 3 years ago

My Avengers pro is a sweet game.Looks and plays new.Added mirror blades,premium matched leds ,Tesseract mod and the best is the giant dots display with color changing speaker holes.This game is so underated its a shame.Not for sale yet but pinsiders will have the first chance at it.

#4716 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

AVG Pro is going to be really hard to find. Didn't they barely make any of those or is that the premium?

It seems to be a common theme for many "Pro" iterations of Stern's games in the last five years or so.

On a side note, Avengers is way more fun now with the last code update. I'd like to own one someday myself, either a Pro or Premium. Premiums do seem a lot more common in the case of Avengers though.

#4717 3 years ago

Price drop on my Star Trek Pro. Open to trades too.

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 3,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've owned this for about 3 years. It was lightly routed at a SkyZone for approximately 700 games prior to my ownership. Price is reflective of that. There are a couple minor sc...”
2018-03-27
Annapolis, MD

#4718 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

It seems to be a common theme for many "Pro" iterations of Stern's games in the last five years or so.
On a side note, Avengers is way more fun now with the last code update. I'd like to own one someday myself, either a Pro or Premium. Premiums do seem a lot more common in the case of Avengers though.

Actually pros rarely come up and you see the le much more ... there are hardly any premiums of the avengers bc they didnt make many at all

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Actually pros rarely come up and you see the le much more ... there are hardly any premiums of the avengers bc they didnt make many at all

Which is more uncommon? Premium or pro? Never seen an avengers in person so curious.

#4720 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Guy name tom from ny had one on mr pinball bout a month ago. Sent me couple pics looked real nice. I found a hulk le next day so didn't move on it.

#4721 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not that close but this seller on Craigslist in Columbus OH has been sitting on one for a long time asking $4500

columbus.craigslist.org link

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Not that close but this seller on Craigslist in Columbus OH has been sitting on one for a long time asking $4500
columbus.craigslist.org link

Yea u can get le for that.... the premium is the rare one this time around lol

#4724 3 years ago

Looking to trade my pristine HUO GOT LE (approx. 200 plays, stern topper, alt translite, modfather shooter rod, shooter lane cliffy and mylar ). I'm the original owner (purchased 1/16). Specifically looking for MET, TH, MB or AC/DC (plus or minus cash depending on the pin and condition).

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It looks like the Tobins insert is ghosting on the left side.

I have the exact same spot of ghosting. It's the only one after almost 2 months. If that's the only ghosting I ever get, I'll consider myself fortunate and be completely happy. Not even noticeable unless you're looking for it.

#4729 3 years ago

Just posted a very nice TAF fully loaded. Looking to trade:

MET, WOZ, IJTPA or potentially TSPP

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39835

PM if interested. In pitts.

#4730 3 years ago

Demolition Man $2100 takes it
Black Knight $1650 takes it
Bad Girls $600 takes it
Ms Pacman / Galaga $800 takes it

All at the York Show

#4731 3 years ago

Looking for a Roller Coaster Tycoon! Anyone??
Thanks!!

#4732 3 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Looking for a Roller Coaster Tycoon! Anyone??
Thanks!!

there was one at the york show today.

#4733 3 years ago

I just loaded up X-Men & ST Pro w/89 plays on it. They will be F/S in Mike Frasca's booth at the York show along the wall. Asking $3950 for X-Men & $4300 for ST Pro.

#4734 3 years ago

Archived after 2 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
X Files Huo Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling an Huo X Files with the prettiest X Files Original playfield/Shooter Lane you will find IMHO.Can text video and additional pix .Would add cash for a Tron Pro in trade. Loca...”
2016-10-01
Baltimore, MD

#4735 3 years ago

Looking for nice earthshaker or bride of pinbot. Cash or cleaning up a robo wor to trade

#4736 3 years ago

2000 if picked up today or tomorrow

Archived after 36 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Middleman for a friend not on pinside Demolition Man for sale in nice shape. Has been on a location. Everything working with no issues. Can bring to York with a paypal arrangeme...”
2016-09-14
Doylestown, PA
2,325 (OBO)

#4737 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for nice earthshaker or bride of pinbot. Cash or cleaning up a robo wor to trade

Robo War, there's one you don't see often.

#4738 3 years ago

NBAFB in great condition with topper and side panels, LEDS - $2950. Located within 75 miles of York.

#4739 3 years ago

Anyone have a Dolly Parton they're thinking of moving? Really enjoyed this one at York and it's family-approved.

#4740 3 years ago

2 Question

Does anyone know of any places that give out small short term loans in MD ?

Does anyone know of anyone selling a Full throttle ?

I finally got to play a Full throttle and was kinda liking it but never see any used.

#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

2 Question
I finally got to play a Full throttle and was kinda liking it but never see any used.

I think Heighway has a payment plan. Where did you play one? I can't buy without playing first, but I've been intrigued by them.

#4742 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

2 Question

Ft is super fun and will be nice to have it and alien to swap

#4743 3 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I think Heighway has a payment plan. Where did you play one? I can't buy without playing first, but I've been intrigued by them.

I got to play it at the york pinball show cointaker had one there. I also like the idea of swaping play fields. But loan is not for that

#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ft is super fun and will be nice to have it and alien to swap

except... you won't be able to just swap like they originally said. Alien has a new core hardware set you need to upgrade. I assume the software for FT will run on the alien hardware once you upgrade... they haven't said otherwise and have said they will offer discounted upgrades to FT owners.

#4745 3 years ago

What does fishtales have to do with this?

#4746 3 years ago

Did somebody here get the Bank a Ball for sale on craigslist in Manassas? A friend of mine was selling it and I didn't know it until he already sold it. Haven't even seen the game, but I had been looking for one and can't believe I missed it. If you haven't picked it up yet and are interested in doing a quick turn on the game, let me know, PM me here. Maybe you can make some $$ without lifting a finger, other than typing on your keyboard .....

Thanks, David

#4747 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What does fishtales have to do with this?

FT= Full Throttle

#4748 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Oh man, transporter is tempting, but so hard to judge the price.

That Transporter was mine and it's a super clean example with almost no cabinet fade! If you're looking for a Transporter that's the one you want.

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

That Transporter was mine and it's a super clean example with almost no cabinet fade! If you're looking for a Transporter that's the one you want.

He is correct I did t think I woukd let it go but tax season is coming soon. Very soon. Quarter payment due by Oct 31.

Pics coming
Buddy

#4750 3 years ago

Pondering on letting my RZ go if any one is interested pm me.

Love the game so far but so much new stuff coming out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 224.99
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.00
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 11121 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside