(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 361.
#4651 7 years ago

Price dorp for XMLE $5300 without shaker or Color DMD also will consider trades up or down.

#4652 7 years ago

Looking to Trade my HUO X Files.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Thinking of Trading an Huo X Files with the prettiest X Files Original playfield you will ever see IMHO.Looking to add cash for a GOT Pro Premium or Le, or a Restored MB.Local to B...”
2016-09-19
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 417 times

#4653 7 years ago

Last price drop before I take XMLE off the market once it's off the market this price is no longer valid

This pin is 97% flawless

$5000 cash firm

or trade for another pin plus or minus

Machine only

Shaker +100
Color DMD +400

#4654 7 years ago

looking for a family guy pinball

#4655 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Last price drop before I take XMLE off the market once it's off the market this price is no longer valid
This pin is 97% flawless
$5000 cash firm
or trade for another pin plus or minus
Machine only
Shaker +100
Color DMD +400

If anyone wants my x-men pro with leds, pinblades, and lighted speaker kit for $3500 I'll jump up to the LE.

#4656 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Still looking to sell these. I have Used Millionaire, LOTS New and Used of TAF, and new and used Nascar/GrandPrix.

These are now also on ebay if you want to check them out in more detail. They have been separated into lots and I have now identified the new and used plastics in each.

ebay.com link: itm TAF

ebay.com link: itm Nascar

ebay.com link: itm Millionaire

#4657 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

ArchivedEnded 2016-09-09 23:36 (12 days ago)Wanted: Stern Batman 66 LE NIB“Would like to buy your Batman 66 LE Pre-Order spot for $500 over your Deposit.Easy cash .Lmk ..” Wanted By stretch2 Baltimore, MDFOUND

1st dibs on buying this from Stretch

#4658 7 years ago

May re-list my STLE it is a beautiful pin with a crapload of mods.

I'm not taking any lowball offers.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “STLE Pin looks new with low plays. With these mods -Color DMD -Pinbits plastic proctors -Mirror blades with laser cut outs -LED flipper buttons -flipper fidelity speakers -Clif...”
2019-05-19
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1363 times

#4659 7 years ago

Figured I'd make another attempt to sell or trade my nice getaway. At $2600, I feel like this is a really good price on this nice machine.

If you have something to trade, then feel free to propose a trade deal. I'm looking for the following games and could throw in some cash: Shadow, Diner, Tales from the Crypt, Congo, and Elvira. I don't need collector quality but I also don't want anything beat up.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Vienna, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1089 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4660 7 years ago

Just listed my HUO WOZRR75 in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my 75th anniversary jersey Jack Wizard of Oz pinball machine. I've had this machine for about a year. I got it with about 100 plays on it. It has 470 now. The game i...”
2016-09-22
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 207 times

Fantastic condition, less than 500 plays. I've had it for about 1 year in my collection. Open to trades, but would prefer a cash sale. I can bring it to York with a deposit.

#4661 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

If anyone wants my x-men pro with leds, pinblades, and lighted speaker kit for $3500 I'll jump up to the LE.

What is it with you guys listing all these great games at great prices when I have no money?

#4662 7 years ago

Bad Girls listed. Can bring to York.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bad Girls very under rated game with everyone's favorite 80's backglsss. Has new rubbers, playfield was torn down and cleaned, waxed several coats. Game play is great. Only issue ...”
2016-09-22
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 190 times

#4663 7 years ago
Quoted from akm:

What is it with you guys listing all these great games at great prices when I have no money?

Mines really is not for sale just I would to move into that LE. I value it a few hundred higher but with that great priced le its worth it to upgrade. But the more I think about it, the LE only interests me for the spinning disk as I dislike the moving ramp and the night crawlers seem okay but lots of people dislike

#4664 7 years ago

Just listed my Star Trek Pro for sale in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've owned this for about 3 years. It was lightly routed at a SkyZone for approximately 700 games prior to my ownership. Price is reflective of that. There are a couple minor sc...”
2018-03-27
Annapolis, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1527 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4665 7 years ago

Original owner RR WOZ listed with a few mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, purchased just a few months ago. Game has less than 200 plays. Witches well mod (what a difference!) and lighted fire pit mods installed, and I also have the l...”
2016-11-03
Poolesville, MD
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 461 times

#4666 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still on the hunt for a JY, TSPP, FG, WOF, and Monopoly!!

Still looking!!

#4667 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Mines really is not for sale just I would to move into that LE. I value it a few hundred higher but with that great priced le its worth it to upgrade. But the more I think about it, the LE only interests me for the spinning disk as I dislike the moving ramp and the night crawlers seem okay but lots of people dislike

The le is worth every penny

#4668 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

The le is worth every penny

XMLE Has mirrored backglass that is real glass, it's stunning. Also PF support, regular lockdown bar, NC toys are really fun, spinning disc is great can't imagine without it. Moving Iceman ramp is ok. I don't hate it but it's not like it's the best toy in the world. If given the choice I would prefer the moving ramp just because it look cool.

Arguably to me the LE has much better cabinet art and has colored side rails with lollypop button protection that a several hundred dollar upgrade. I know becasue I like them for my pro machines that don't have them.

#4669 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

XMLE Has mirrored backglass that is real glass, it's stunning. Also PF support, regular lockdown bar, NC toys are really fun, spinning disc is great can't imagine without it. Moving Iceman ramp is ok. I don't hate it but it's not like it's the best toy in the world. If given the choice I would prefer the moving ramp just because it look cool.
Arguably to me the LE has much better cabinet art and has colored side rails with lollypop button protection that a several hundred dollar upgrade. I know becasue I like them for my pro machines that don't have them.

Do you have some photos you could PM me to? I would have sent this via PM but I've been lurking for months (24hr new acct PM waiting period) and am finally ready to go for my first pin.

#4670 7 years ago
Quoted from omgitsadam:

Do you have some photos you could PM me to? I would have sent this via PM but I've been lurking for months (24hr new acct PM waiting period) and am finally ready to go for my first pin.

Some pic here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2033

Don't know how to send on PM

But I can send on phone text message if you PM me your cell number

#4671 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

To me X-Men is one of the best bang for buck jumps from Pro to LE. You are getting a lot for that $1000-$1500

#4672 7 years ago

I've dropped the price to $4900 best and final offer, don't ask for any additional discount because it's worth at least that to me. I'll keep it. Only offering at this price to finance a different pin however it's going too far if I need to bring any more cash.

I'm not delivering the pin, cash and carry, the pin will be taken off the market shortly.

#4673 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I've dropped the price to $4900 best and final offer, don't ask for any additional discount because it's worth at least that to me. I'll keep it. Only offering at this price to finance a different pin however it's going too far if I need to bring any more cash.
I'm not delivering the pin, cash and carry, the pin will be taken off the market shortly.

Basically giving it away at that price. Where were you 6 months ago with that number!
Someone really needs to buy it cause no one will ever see that low of a price again

#4674 7 years ago

South Park sold
Meteor is pending pickup

Still have
Demolition Man $2300 takes it
Bad Girls $800 obo

Can bring both to York with a paypal deposit

#4676 7 years ago

If you can find minty XMLE for sale cheaper point me to it, I don't see any cheaper currently.

I once saw a TFLE sell for $3850 that doesn't mean all TFLEs sell for $3850.

#4677 7 years ago

If it was magneto I'd be all over it at that price

#4678 7 years ago

Dredd for sale. Willing to travel down for the right trade.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Has topper, Deadworld mod, crane mod, new ramps, NVRAM, recent flipper rebuild, new trough opto and left flipper board from GLM, newer dmd,and newer display board. Cabinet is a lit...”
2016-09-21
Cranston, RI
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 236 times

#4679 7 years ago

I am picking up a Williams Cyclone tomorrow in Alexandria. I fixed it up a few years ago and remember it being nice. I will have pictures tomorrow. If it is as nice as I think, I'll be asking $1,500. If you live between Alexandria and Purcellville when I drive it home tomorrow (about 1-2pm), I can deliver.

Thanks
Michael

#4680 7 years ago

I took down my ad for XMLE I was getting some creepy offers and seemed like a lot of negativity. One guy basically offered $4400 (that's not a real offer) plus it was not local so it would have involved shipping not pick up like I specified another guy asked if I could drive it to Ocean City which is a 4-5 hr round trip and I clearly said cash and carry

If any locals still want it I'm open to serious offers.

#4681 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I took down my ad for XMLE I was getting some creepy offers and seemed like a lot of negativity. One guy basically offered $4400 (that's not a real offer) plus it was not cash and carry another guy asked if I could drive it to Ocean City which is a 4-5 hr round trip and I clearly said cash and carry
If any locals still want it I'm open to offers

It's too good of a pin finally after these last two code updates.

#4682 7 years ago

I have some interest but those guys have to sell something first etc..

I'll still be open for offers but unless it's a pin I want Woz or TWD or something real nice (good deal) I'll be open to offers

If you guys sell stuff at York it'll be here but I'm not pushing to sell it, I won't give it away.

Thanks

#4683 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

It's too good of a pin finally after these last two code updates.

Thanks Buddy

I meant to get back to you but those other pins probably won't work but I could go for a TWD pro NIB

Could even be later when you're out this way on other business

#4684 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a huo(under 500 play) 2 owner acdc luci with about every mod u can get including total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, , red powdercoated metal interactive lighted apron, helen topper, helen decals on apron ,spinner and coindoor ,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, diverter drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts and also a custom stainless speaker panel for the luci edition. Im looking to trade for a very nice original mm cld be restored also . Pictures upon request but its mint in every way and window is very clear.

Tentatively traded for a grail pin..... will update once pin is out of my house. Thanks to everyone for all the great offers.

#4685 7 years ago

Congrats to BigD on his Grail Pin...

#4686 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Tentatively traded for a grail pin..... will update once pin is out of my house. Thanks to everyone for all the great offers.

Man I tried!

Simspons is leaving today so I'm looking for a MET or AC/DC LE

#4687 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Man I tried!

I tried too....first game to make me consider trading scared stiff!

#4688 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Man I tried!

Quoted from yzfguy:

I tried too....first game to make me consider trading scared stiff!

I know you all made me some great offers and you 2 and the other were my top 3 i was thinking about for over a week. I wld of loved for it to stay localish but its going far far away unfortunately but the guy made me a great offer that i cldnt refuse imo. Only time will tell. Ill release all info once deal is completely done next week

#4689 7 years ago

Really nice cyclone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39685

Don't know how to nicely link on my phone. Driving home from Alexandria to Purcellville if you want it delivered.

#4690 7 years ago

The XM sale saga is over will be trading for the most beautiful TWD pro I've ever seen

Thanks for all the offers and encouragement

#4691 7 years ago

X Files available again for sale or trade.Buyer had a change of heart.....

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Thinking of Trading an Huo X Files with the prettiest X Files Original playfield you will ever see IMHO.Looking to add cash for a GB Pro,GB Premium,GBLE , or a Restored MB.Open to ...”
2016-09-25
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 86 times

#4692 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know you all made me some great offers and you 2 and the other were my top 3 i was thinking about for over a week. I wld of loved for it to stay localish but its going far far away unfortunately but the guy made me a great offer that i cldnt refuse imo. Only time will tell. Ill release all info once deal is completely done next week

Congatulations to bigd1979 on his Luci traded for a Restored Monster Bash.He is a Great Pinsider who deserves everything that he works for.Way to go Bud ....

#4693 7 years ago

Thax but until the pins are in one anothers houses its not a completely done deal unfortunately ....

#4694 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax but until the pins are in one anothers houses its not a completely done deal unfortunately ....

I bet I can get scared stiff there quicker!

#4695 7 years ago

Don't do it D!

Got my TWD pro it's something else.

#4696 7 years ago

Laser Cue now $750 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Laser Cue for another early SS machine. Fully working with LEDs. Backglass and cab are solid, playfield has some wear (see pics). Adrenaline-fueled bell-ringing...”
2016-09-16
Alexandria, VA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 395 times

#4697 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Oops.

#4698 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Don't do it D!
Got my TWD pro it's something else.

Quoted from yzfguy:

I bet I can get scared stiff there quicker!

Hey stranger things have happen ....

#4699 7 years ago

My RBION is still available. If I can get a definite deal lined up for the York show, I have guaranteed transportation to get the game there for you on Saturday. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-stern-2004-2014#post-3325343

#4700 7 years ago

Flash Gordon for sale in Sterling, VA

Can bring to York on Friday if pre-paid.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-flash-gordon-bally-1980-1990

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.