(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,048 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by PBMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11048 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 221.
#4551 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

who bought this?
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#4552 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

who bought this?
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#4553 3 years ago

Anyone have a Shrek for sale? Good friend of mine is looking for one..

#4554 3 years ago

Have a nice players SST for sale/trade at York. Pf had some wear spots and some Mylar pieces that should be removed. Just shopped. GI In pf. Has all bugs, new brain bug see thru window. Warrior bug works great. Boards look very clean. Also adding Star Trek side art which looks great on this pin. Pics soon

#4555 3 years ago

Wasn't planning on listing this, but I've been contemplating over the last day or two and could use some extra cash to keep chipping away at those bills. No photo yet, but there will be in the next day or so. Looking for cash + trade deals on cheaper Sterns. Really would like to get a Nascar, among other games.

This is the same one that was listed here about a month ago, but there are a few things added (different LEDs, with LED OCD and GIzmo boards).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-stern-2004-2014

#4556 3 years ago

Photos are up now on my RBION FS thread.

#4557 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Taxi if someone has one they'd be willing to let go.

#4558 3 years ago

I have a nice, clean, stock, TSPP for sale or trade. Picts here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskCq4kHh

$4400 or looking to ad $$ and trade up for:

- MET LE
- AC/DC Luci or Bible
- Grail video arcades such as Major Havoc, Quantum, Discs of Tron etc
* Will consider other Video arcades as partial trades as well.

#4559 3 years ago

I've got an undocumented HUO TFLE, and an undocumented HUO TSPP I'd trade for something on my wish list.

#4560 3 years ago

Looking for a Spidey Huo.

Archived after 17 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Tired of waiting for Spidey VE with issues that may not be available for a while. Possibly a sub $4500 original Spidey , local to Maryland preferred. Nice but not a Basket Case.”
2016-09-01
Baltimore, MD
Wanted

#4561 3 years ago

Looking for a Batman Dark Knight Huo.

Archived after 16 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Batman Dark Knight Huo around $4k. Would prefer local to Maryland.”
2016-09-01
Baltimore, MD
Wanted

#4562 3 years ago

Looking to trade a mint Standard WOZ

Archived after 6 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale or trade a Wizard of Oz Standard with 330 plays in new condition. Bought NIB end of May 2016. Has Invisiglass, shaker, and a munchkin cliffy installed that blends well w...”
2016-09-01
York Haven, PA

#4563 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Probably listing my Starship Troopers this week. Body has some wear on it but the playfield is very nice. Full tear down everything from the playfield was removed and cleaned, new rubbers, new balls and clean and full leds. Did the brain bug light mod and added some light strips. Super underrated game and tons of fun. This was a hard decision to make. Pictures tonight when I put up the ad. No trades right now thanks.

Sold pending pickup

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure how but it happened to me before and i had to email administration to fix it .... very strange issue for sure good luck

Just an update; I followed this advice and emailed the admin. I never received a response but I everything seems to work fine with Craigslist again. Noted if anyone else runs into the same issue.

#4566 3 years ago

This weekend is SUPER PIN RESTORE weekend. My Brother and I are going to be working on restore projects all weekend long. Can't wait! Let me know if you need a high end Shop-out. We are finishing up a High Speed and Pinbot for a customer and then I have a Blackout and TZ for a customer but these last two are not time sensitive so we will have an opening if you need a high end shop out (Full tear down/cleaning/polishing/Titan/LEDs

#4567 3 years ago

Just listed my AC/DC Premium in the marketplace. $8000/obo

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38782

#4568 3 years ago

Have a friend with an all original HUO Lotr to sell. Looking for cash sale or trade for shadow and cash. 5300 OBO Pics soon. Game is in Gaithersburg

#4569 3 years ago

Selling a couple of Games I am going to York.
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaOGLdo4ZNWbN
Scared stiff 7900 with color DMD 7500 without
Party Zone 1900
Sopranos HUO 5100
Avatar $3900 pictures for that are in the sale link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-avatar-pro-stern-2010-2019
Cash Talks No trades unless something really wow aka Stargazer or Fathom.
PM ME Cash talk

#4570 3 years ago

I'm selling or trading police force and a nice Freddy. Will be at York. May also list huo mustang or sell it

#4571 3 years ago

I have a Bally Paragon for sale. The game should be considered as parts or a major project.

It has a head, body, legs, coin door, lockdown bar, 3 displays, 2 boards and a 1/2 populated playfield (playfield is actually pretty decent). The top half is stripped, the bottom looks like it's all there. No backglass. It does have playfield glass that's pretty decent also.

Asking $200.

Located near Bethlehem PA

Pictures early tomorrow when I can take them in the daylight.

#4572 3 years ago

We are currently looking for a Ripley's BION, & Road Show. We will be at the York Show both Friday & Saturday. If there are any leads to these titles ~ PM me ASAP. Thanks!!!

#4573 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Bally Paragon for sale. The game should be considered as parts or a major project.
It has a head, body, legs, coin door, lockdown bar, 3 displays, 2 boards and a 1/2 populated playfield (playfield is actually pretty decent). The top half is stripped, the bottom looks like it's all there. No backglass. It does have playfield glass that's pretty decent also.
Asking $200.
Located near Bethlehem PA
Pictures early tomorrow when I can take them in the daylight.

Sold

#4576 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a friend with an all original HUO Lotr to sell. Looking for cash sale or trade for shadow and cash. 5300 OBO Pics soon. Game is in Gaithersburg

Still waiting for pics....Price is OBO or trades like TWD or shadow

#4577 3 years ago

Both myself and Mike (BILLSFANMD) share the same friend with the LOTR (HUO undocumented). I was actually with Paul when he picked this game up and it is in GREAT SHAPE.....$5,300 is a nice price as the game looks really, really nice. I picked up my TSPP (which was perfect and he told us HUO) from the same guy the same day he bought the LOTR and we were both told both games were HUO and truly we had no reason to doubt him (he had a beautiful Ferrari in the garage and a beautiful home !!!). He told us the games were rarely played and after looking at them we both felt they had to be HUO based on the condition.

Paul lives in Gaithersburg/Rockville area and it will be an easy load.....He has an unbelievable lift that just lifts and lowers the machines down right to his garage.....have to see it to believe it !!! So basically you can go upstairs play it and then he will lower it right down and it is a simple unload. Paul will help you get it into your truck or SUV.

Me and Mike (BILLSFANMD) can personally vouch for Paul as well as RAI (Phil) knows him as well....he is a top notch guy with an amazing collection !!!

Paul is a lot like me and not much of a pictures guy but if you have to travel a distance sure he will snap you some pictures. However, if you are close I know he would greatly appreciate you just stopping by.

Just PM me with your phone number and I will have Paul call you. If any of you want me to stop by not a problem as Paul has done many favors for myself, Mike and Phil and I am sure all of them will vouch for him....no worries dealing with Paul. Again, I have no problem being their as well as many of you have bought pins from me through the years and any excuse to see Paul is a good excuse for me to take a trip over to his beautiful home and play some of his pins !!!

I actually got him in the hobby many years ago by selling Paul his first pinball machines (my Grand Lizard and Cue Ball Wizard) but he has taken his collection to another level (both those games are long gone) and has gone "high end" through the years.....best sale I ever made as he has become one of my best friends as well !!! I truly could not ask for a better friend and a nicer guy you will not find !!!

#4578 3 years ago

#4579 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Both myself and Mike (BILLSFANMD) share the same friend with the LOTR (HUO undocumented). I was actually with Paul when he picked this game up and it is in GREAT SHAPE.....$5,300 is a nice price as the game looks really, really nice. I picked up my TSPP (which was perfect and he told us HUO) from the same guy the same day he bought the LOTR and we were both told both games were HUO and truly we had no reason to doubt him (he had a beautiful Ferrari in the garage and a beautiful home !!!). He told us the games were rarely played and after looking at them we both felt they had to be HUO based on the condition.
Paul lives in Gaithersburg/Rockville area and it will be an easy load.....He has an unbelievable lift that just lifts and lowers the machines down right to his garage.....have to see it to believe it !!! So basically you can go upstairs play it and then he will lower it right down and it is a simple unload. Paul will help you get it into your truck or SUV.
Me and Mike (BILLSFANMD) can personally vouch for Paul as well as RAI (Phil) knows him as well....he is a top notch guy with an amazing collection !!!
Paul is a lot like me and not much of a pictures guy but if you have to travel a distance sure he will snap you some pictures. However, if you are close I know he would greatly appreciate you just stopping by.
Just PM me with your phone number and I will have Paul call you. If any of you want me to stop by not a problem as Paul has done many favors for myself, Mike and Phil and I am sure all of them will vouch for him....no worries dealing with Paul. Again, I have no problem being their as well as many of you have bought pins from me through the years and any excuse to see Paul is a good excuse for me to take a trip over to his beautiful home and play some of his pins !!!
I actually got him in the hobby many years ago by selling Paul his first pinball machines (my Grand Lizard and Cue Ball Wizard) but he has taken his collection to another level (both those games are long gone) and has gone "high end" through the years.....best sale I ever made as he has become one of my best friends as well !!! I truly could not ask for a better friend and a nicer guy you will not find !!!

Thx HoP....Yeah Paul bought this from that guy....Paul went from 0 pins to like 15 faster then anyone I know....He needs to sell 1 and the LOTR is what he decided on. Game is beautiful....I have a few PMs to respond to.

#4580 3 years ago

I need to meet this guy (paul). Probably lives within 5 min drive?

#4581 3 years ago

Jurassic Park. Now for sale, trying to trade isn't going phenomenally. Price reduced.

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Looking to sell or trade my modded JP. Please have a look at the photos(sorry for potato quality). Purchased with minor wear to the cab and playfield. Did some professional touch...”
2016-09-27
York, PA

#4582 3 years ago

Just listed a Safecracker in the Marketplace. I can bring to York show with a deposit

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for Sale is a very nice Bally Safecracker. Game has been recently shopped. Some of the things done to it include: All Led's throughout, Bulbs AND Flashers. All new rubber th...”
2016-09-07
Lehigh Valley, PA

#4583 3 years ago

27 nast....Paul lives 5 minutes (if that) from Shady Grove Hospital.....

HOP

#4584 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx HoP....Yeah Paul bought this from that guy....Paul went from 0 pins to like 15 faster then anyone I know....He needs to sell 1 and the LOTR is what he decided on. Game is beautiful....I have a few PMs to respond to.

Mike....yes he did go from 0 to 15 faster then anyone.....he made my head spin as he went from "low end" to high end in the "blink of an eye".....he loves his pins !!!

His LOTR is really nice and fairly priced at $5,300 !!! Send me a PM is you want me to get in touch with him....I can meet you at his house and show you the game if he is at work as well....

So anyone looking for a nice LOTR let me know.....his collection ROCKS as well !!!

Truly, this area has some of the nicest pinball hobbyists around.....have yet to meet a bad apple !!!

HOP

#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

27 nast....Paul lives 5 minutes (if that) from Shady Grove Hospital.....
HOP

Probably about 2 miles from my home

#4586 3 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Please have a look at the photos(sorry for potato quality).

POTATO QUALITY NOW THIS AN AWESOME PINBALL TERM!!! Much better than "Minty" And don't feel bad most machines I buy are in potato quality until I restore them....

#4587 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

POTATO QUALITY NOW THIS AN AWESOME PINBALL TERM!!! Much better than "Minty" And don't feel bad most machines I buy are in potato quality until I restore them....

Was momentarily excited over the prospect of a DEVO-themed pin...

#4588 3 years ago

********Pinball Moving Help********.....don't trust the movers as all of you who have bought from me through the years are so much better at this.

I am getting ready to move to my home in New Market, Maryland from Damascus, Maryland. Unfortunately, my 6 pins I am truly afraid to leave to the movers (let them move the piano and furniture but not my pinball machines) as last time I did this it was nerve racking and truly "they don't have a clue how to move pins".

If a few of you guys would be willing to help I would be willing to either pay or treat everyone for dinner and drinks afterwards.....with a few of us it would probably be a piece of cake as my other house is only 25 minutes away (again, going from my Damascus home (which many of you have been to) to my other house in New Market (Westwinds if any of you are familiar with that golf course)).

I will ask some friends as well but with 6 pins I probably could use a few pinsiders and we do a "caravan" one Sunday morning in a 2-3 weeks and then we go to the local bar and watch some football and "yours truly" will gladly pick up the tab !!! Small price to pay for my pins getting to their destination safely.

Just PM me and hopefully I will get some much needed help as everyone knows how "pathetic" I am and don't even have a dolly, straps, blankets or any shrink wrap (I will buy a roll from someone)....

Any local help would be appreciated and rewarded.....I have a dodge durango we can use but I know all you guys have your pinball machines as well...I should be able to recruit 1-2 close friends who are in the hobby but I am thinking with 2-3 more we can knock this right out !!! One trip....getting out of my basement is a "piece of cake" (walk up as a lot of you know) however, getting into my new home basement is NOT A WALK-OUT and is down stairs that have a landing and an "L SHAPE".....guess we rest and turn on the landing is my guess but my "gut feeling" is a bunch of you guys have dealt with "everything" and my pins have a much better chance of landing safely !!!

Again, I am thinking of the last Sunday in August which is August 25th....I have to be out by the first weekend in October so we could do that one as well depending on people's availability.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED as again most of you guys know how "helpless HOP is !!! "....the movers can move my piano, furniture but when it comes to my PINS I prefer to go with the PROS which as I have seen through the years is all you guys who make it look easy and know what you are doing !!!

Another idea if you guys want to do a PINBALL PARTY rather then go out that works as well.....the movers are moving my other stuff in the day before (August 24th) so I should be set up hopefully so I will see the amount of responses I get and then check with everyone.....THANK GOD I NO LONGER HAVE OVER 20 !!!

Thanks,

HOP

#4589 3 years ago

HOP,

A couple of things. One, you wrote August 25th instead of September 25th. Two, instead of the local bar can we go out for all you can eat blue crabs?

#4590 3 years ago

had to relist my WTB T2 ad, it expired. SO yeah, WTB a players T2 wheeeee

#4591 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Haha, potato quality was referring to the photos themselves. This JP is far from potato quality. But I agree, we should use terms like this more in pinball! One of my biggest pet peeves is the "mint condition" anything that's not new and in the box!

#4592 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

had to relist my WTB T2 ad, it expired. SO yeah, WTB a players T2 wheeeee

Gwaxt72 just listed one for sale, 2.5 hours from you and close to your budget:

Quoted from Gwaxt72:

t2 $1900 shopped leds average shape

#4593 3 years ago

WTB Stern Stars

Would appreciate any leads.

A place local to me has one for sale, but it's priced a little high for it's condition I think. Although, I haven't really seen them for sale, so not much to base that thought off of.

#4594 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

HOP,
A couple of things. One, you wrote August 25th instead of September 25th. Two, instead of the local bar can we go out for all you can eat blue crabs?

Wish it was August 25th.....it is September 25th.....I truly don't care where we go (would be open to suggestions)....just want to make sure the pins get "safely home"....

So anyone willing to help get some pins from Damascus to New Market on September 25th please let me know....

Thanks....HOP.....moving definitely stinks.....hopefully, this is the last move until they put me 6 feet under !!! However, not having to mow 5 acres and be able to walk to the 1st tee box will make it worthwhile....can use all the time I spent mowing the lawn golfing and maybe I can break 90 !!!

Anyone that can help please send a PM.....I really don't want to trust the moving company as I have seen the "crew" they send !!! It is always "pot luck".....and of course they always promise you their "best crew".....I normally just shake my head in amazement !!!

#4595 3 years ago

looking for a set of used WPC pf support brackets for a WH20 I'm shopping. Let me know if you have a working older set.

#4596 3 years ago

I have a huo(under 500 play) 2 owner acdc luci with about every mod u can get including total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, , red powdercoated metal interactive lighted apron, helen topper, helen decals on apron ,spinner and coindoor ,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, diverter drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts and also a custom stainless speaker panel for the luci edition. Im looking to trade for a very nice original mm cld be restored also . Pictures upon request but its mint in every way and window is very clear.

#4597 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

looking for a set of used WPC pf support brackets for a WH20 I'm shopping. Let me know if you have a working older set.

Wld the stern ones work? I have a set of those

#4598 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wld the stern ones work? I have a set of those

i doubt it...but thx

#4599 3 years ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 1,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Hello! I dropped the price to $1700. I also added more images of the playfield. I'm selling my Dr Dude pinball. Overall, it's in very nice condition. It is fully working. Backg...”
2016-09-01
West Deptford, NJ
1,700 (Firm)

Dr. Dude for sale.

Price drop to $1700.

I also added more playfield pics.

Thanks everyone!

, Bill

#4600 3 years ago

Selling my antique Watling Penny Fortune Scale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38997

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 15.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 11048 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside