(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 361.
#4501 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd be all over this if not for I already have a nice Refinery premium.
One of the best pins ever.
20 years from now this will still be relevant like TAF IMO

I agree but i need room and something needs to go . Hopefully i figure something else out bc i hate letting go of things

#4502 7 years ago

Thank you HOP, very nice to meet you and get my first big boy pin. Will be playin Spidey tomorrow night. On another note have a very clean Stern Big Game I am going to list. PM me if you are interested.

Duane

#4503 7 years ago

TWD trade worked out looking forward to GOT

#4504 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

TWD trade worked out looking forward to GOT

Change that avatar man!

#4505 7 years ago

No way ice ice baby

#4506 7 years ago
Quoted from wdd1169:

have a very clean Stern Big Game I am going to list

What is it with you MD people and the great old Sterns. Can't find that stuff local. This time it's OK, I'm over capacity and I refuse to drive past DC ever again... until I have room.

#4507 7 years ago

I bought it from a guy who said his childhood neighbor bought it new and he played it at his house when he was a kid. Very clean for an old machine.

#4508 7 years ago

Duane (WDD1169) thanks for the kind words.

I have dealt with many pinsiders and Duane is truly right up their. He is truly no nonsense and "in and out" and is just a flat out "good guy". Truly, this hobby is LOADED with "good guys"....don't know what it is about this hobby that attracts some of the nicest people you will EVER MEET !!! Like I said through the years I have met so many people through this hobby that have become lifelong friends. Good news is I am still meeting them !!!

Duane has mainly been (until last night) into the older pins (he did an unbelievable job reconditioning an old KISS.....it looks absolutely beautiful) and SM was his first newer pin.

If any local pinsiders have a party invite Duane (WDD1169) as he truly is one of those guys who HAS A PASSION FOR THE HOBBY and has a lot to offer....plus, I am sure he would be a lot of fun....plus, it would give other local pinsiders a chance to meet a really nice and TALENTED GUY and for him to meet all of you.

THANKS AGAIN DUANE.....ENJOY YOUR SM....damn, this has been so hard downsizing my pin collection AGAIN....for a guy who NEVER PLAYS I can't believe how sad it is anytime I let a pin go....probably because of all the work finding it....I always think "one of these days I will increase my playing time and really get into it....for some reason it never happens and I go weeks without playing any pinball !!!"....why the wife told me when I was up to 20.....time to limit your space as you never ever play them !!! Can't argue much with good logic from the wife !!!

HOP

#4509 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a beautiful luci ive been thinking. of moving. I know not a le but its actually the rarest acdc

Interested! Send me a PM if you wanna discuss.

#4510 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Interested! Send me a PM if you wanna discuss.

From my experience BigD keeps his pins immaculate and probably better than NIB because he cleans and tweaks them until they're perfect.

#4511 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

No way ice ice baby

My wife got to do a duet with him on that song at the hardware bar In wilkes barre a few years back. One of the funnest nights of my life until the next morning.

#4512 7 years ago
Quoted from wdd1169:

Thank you HOP, very nice to meet you and get my first big boy pin. Will be playin Spidey tomorrow night. On another note have a very clean Stern Big Game I am going to list. PM me if you are interested.
Duane

SM is a great intro to modern pins, quite a lot to do and a lot going on, and super easy to sell if you don't like it.

My advice, get a color DMD not saying the dots will be awesome by any means but the red/orange/grey dot movie rips are near impossible to see. I got a color DMD for IM still the same type move rips not great but at least you can see something more than blobs.

#4513 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

My wife got to do a duet with him on that song at the hardware bar In wilkes barre a few years back. One of the funnest nights of my life until the next morning.

I think he now is an interior decorator on HGTV. So now instead of listening to him try and rap you can have him pick out your throw pillows

#4514 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

From my experience BigD keeps his pins immaculate and probably better than NIB because he cleans and tweaks them until they're perfect.

Thanks bud.....Yea anyone who has been to my place has always said i have the cleanest and some the best playing pins around. I put alot of time into any machine that enters my house new or old so that i and others have a great experience .

#4515 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I think he now is an interior decorator on HGTV. So now instead of listening to him try and rap you can have him pick out your throw pillows

Quoted from musketd:

No way ice ice baby

"To the extreme I pick out pillows like a vandal, clear off that table I'm gonna pick out a candle..." hahaha.

#4516 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

"To the extreme I pick out pillows like a vandal, clear off that table I'm gonna pick out a candle..." hahaha.

#4517 7 years ago
Quoted from wdd1169:

I bought it from a guy who said his childhood neighbor bought it new and he played it at his house when he was a kid. Very clean for an old machine.

Gotta throw out that price with pics; stop teasing us.

#4518 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

There is one in Dover, PA for $2200

Never heard back from the seller *shrugs*

#4519 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Gotta throw out that price with pics; stop teasing us.

I will tomorrow. Been playin Spider-Man all evening.

#4520 7 years ago
#4521 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Looking to sell or trade my collection for a tron pro huo + 1k or a met pro huo +1k
Every pin works has full LEDs
Who dunnit 1800. Full restore a+
Hook 1100. Players, new PS
Lw3 1000. 9/10 new mpu
Gorgar 500. New mpu 7/10
Police force 500. Players + nice PF.
Johnny pinsound + pinduino + color DMD topper 1600. Has 950 just in mods ( amazing 1 of. A kind )
» YouTube video
Or 6500$$ cash takes all 6 pins
BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME !!!!!!!!! Going through a divorce don't put me through anymore stress than I already am , I'm not splitting them up - I'm not going any cheaper its cheap enough , rather leave with cash or 1 pin I really want .

I'd be down already if had the cash. Two of those titles are on my short list. W?D and JM are soo underrated IMO. My recent divorce almost did me in... so I truly do feel your pain.

#4522 7 years ago
#4523 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Looking to sell or trade my collection for a tron pro huo + 1k or a met pro huo +1k
Every pin works has full LEDs
Who dunnit Full restore a+
Hook Players, new PS. Has new code that JUST CAME OUT
Lw3 9/10 new mpu
Gorgar . New mpu soloniod driver 7/10
Police force Players + nice PF.
Johnny pinsound + pinduino + color DMD topper Has 950 just in mods ( amazing 1 of. A kind )
» YouTube video
Or 6500$$ cash takes all 6 pins
BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME !!!!!!!!! Going through a divorce don't put me through anymore stress than I already am , I'm not splitting them up - I'm not going any cheaper its cheap enough , rather leave with cash or 1 pin I really want .
Had to remove prices because so far 8 people cannot read !!

I don't think it's us that can't read, but the author's lack of clarity. You listed separate prices and then said OR 6500 for all. Sorry you are having a bad run, bit don't take it out on us, cranky pants I would take police force.

#4524 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't think it's us that can't read, but the author's lack of clarity. You listed separate prices and then Said OR 6500 for all. Sorry you are having a bad run, bit don't take it out on is. Cranky pants

What he said. I sent a PM also, because only the top portion of the post was there when I originally replied with prices noted for each title. Now there's a video and other text added, which makes it much more clear. Sorry for the circumstances as well, but posting prices for individual games leads people to believe that you are willing to sell them individually. And if you just want a game or cash to leave with, selling your games individually will actually....get you cash. GLWS.

#4525 7 years ago

#4526 7 years ago

If you sell them in a clump, it's gonna be to someone with 4k cash. The odds of someone wanting those titles all together for the price of a met premium are slim.

#4527 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hey! Taxi!
Anyone?

Taxi...found. Finally!

#4528 7 years ago

#4529 7 years ago

The modded Johnny is really cool, great audio now with the Pinsound!

That topper, while looking badass, just throws WAY too much reflection down on the playfield to see the ball. Last night I had to tape some paper to the translite of a new game I picked up because it caused to much glare on the PF.

#4530 7 years ago

Jason:
Word of advice, delete the last part of that post or it will come back to haunt you...

Also I messaged you with an offer of $6k cash today. Best I can do.

#4531 7 years ago

6500 is a great deal for all those pins if i had the time i wld allready be up to get them. If they are still available and u can hold them with a deposit let me know and ill make arrangements..

#4532 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The modded Johnny is really cool, great audio now with the Pinsound!
That topper, while looking badass, just throws WAY too much reflection down on the playfield to see the ball. Last night I had to tape some paper to the translite of a new game I picked up because it caused to much glare on the PF.

That's a steal for Johnny... one of my fav games of the 90's...

#4533 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That's a steal for Johnny... one of my fav games of the 90's...

Sure is. .. i miss mine

#4534 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Taxi...found. Finally!

Congrats!

#4535 7 years ago

Starting the hunt for another shadow. Cash or possible trade. My last one had a little water damage on underside of cab that kind of bugged me. Looking for a nice one with auruch translite

#4536 7 years ago

Jason, good or bad I missed the drama. Came upon this late. However if I'm reading this right all the pins in your collection for 6500? If you read this please pm me or [email protected] and I'll gladly pay your asking price and make it quick and painless.. also have original owner 500 to 1000 play met pro like it came outta the box but better with upgrades if you wanna go that rte.

#4537 7 years ago

Still on the hunt for a JY, TSPP, FG, WOF, and Monopoly!!

#4538 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sure is. .. i miss mine

yeah i missed johnny too and now have one coming in oct

#4539 7 years ago

Looking for a Haunted House

#4540 7 years ago

Hey Guys. I am looking to buy a Stern 2002 and newer in nice shape under $3k that I can pick up locally.Please let me know what you have that might be cool to own since nothing much is coming out of the factory lately.Thanks.

#4541 7 years ago

Selling my Black Knight if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my very nice Black Knight pinball machine. Works great! It is in very nice condition. You can see by the pictures. I just shopped out with new rubbers and cleaned play...”
2016-08-28
Warrenton, VA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 299 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4542 7 years ago

I'm putting up my Bally Judge Dredd (JD) for sale. It's in excellent condition from a nonsmoking household. Very clean and plays great. Playfield and translate in outstanding shape, cabinet in very good condition with little fade, and includes the topper. Prior owner said some LED's had been installed. Not sure if DeadWorld mod installed. Can deliver within 50 miles of Ashburn Va if needed. 2500/obro for Pinsiders, and you're welcome to come by and play it.

Pics are out on the CL ad at washingtondc.craigslist.org link

thanks
Steve

#4543 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveRivet:

I'm putting up my Bally Judge Dredd (JD) for sale. It's in excellent condition from a nonsmoking household. Very clean and plays great. Playfield and translate in outstanding shape, cabinet in very good condition with little fade, and includes the topper. Prior owner said some LED's had been installed. Not sure if DeadWorld mod installed. Can deliver within 50 miles of Ashburn Va if needed. 2500/obro for Pinsiders, and you're welcome to come by and play it.
Pics are out on the CL ad at washingtondc.craigslist.org link
thanks
Steve

Nope no deadworld mod . Fun pin glws

#4544 7 years ago

Looking for a bsd or hs2...local only.

#4545 7 years ago

Probably listing my Starship Troopers this week. Body has some wear on it but the playfield is very nice. Full tear down everything from the playfield was removed and cleaned, new rubbers, new balls and clean and full leds. Did the brain bug light mod and added some light strips. Super underrated game and tons of fun. This was a hard decision to make. Pictures tonight when I put up the ad. No trades right now thanks.

#4546 7 years ago

HUO Monopoly - $2950, delivery to York. Pics this week but it's HUO, and in excellent condition

#4547 7 years ago

I'm selling my NIB Hobbit LE which I have in my possession $8200. Great game but couldn't wait so I already have the SE in hand. I would possibly consider trades that are on my wishlist but prefer outright sale. Would bring to the York show but otherwise I prefer you pick up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “I have a NIB Hobbit LE for sale for $8200. The pin is in my possession and can be picked up. This is a great pin and I"m only selling because I already have the SE in my collectio...”
2016-08-29
Middletown, PA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4548 7 years ago

Really nice Williams Indiana jones.Owned for 15 years.Plays%100.Full leds,with beautiful playfield,Artwork,plastics,and boards.Game is in Rutledge Pa.Call Nick at 610-306-6126 for further details.$6,000

#4549 7 years ago

Just updated my Getaway post as I'd prefer a trade so I can try something new. I'd sell as well for $2800, but I'd rather trade (+/- cash) for one of the following: shadow, jackbot, TFTC, EATPM, Diner, or Taxi.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Vienna, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1089 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.