(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,017 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by ralphs007
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,017 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 361.
#4401 7 years ago

Mine is a diamond plate that I sent of to Chris at High End Pins. It could be for sale pics of it were on his site under BH. Slick pin. I.am coming up that way for more Hobbit and Smaug LE pins in about a month.

#4402 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Going to be listing the flowing
pins
Stern Indy Jones 5300 includes shaker motor and leds low home use only play.
Nice Bally Theatre of Magic with Joe's topper 5300 includes many mods and leds.
ACDC Luci Premium 9k just above regular play buy with i.ptoved art package.
Can deliver in person just ask
Ready to deal
Thanks
Buddy

TOM is sold.
I am surprised Luci is still here as regular Premium with mods are increasing to 8k
Maybe I should list the ACDCBIBLE For 12000 the best art outside of Luci but it special with its limited to 300 plaque and train topper and colordmd. It's another can't miss ACDC combination. Thanks for looking Buddy

#4403 7 years ago

TOM is sold.
I am surprised Luci is still here as regular Premium with mods are increasing to 8k
Maybe I should list the ACDCBIBLE For 12000 the best art outside of Luci but it special with its limited to 300 plaque and train topper and colordmd. It's another can't miss ACDC combination. Thanks for looking Buddy

Lots of people are just more interested in a fun game over an LE with an art package - market is a lot smaller for those

#4404 7 years ago

Selling a Just opened Met Premium.Mods include All Chrome Armor, Mirror Blades,Custom Silver Shooter Rod, Mirrored Flipper Buttons, and Flipper Toppers. Located in Baltimore, Md...$7200 or Best Reasonable Offer.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica Premium Huo.Under 20 plays.All Chrome Armor,Mirror Blades,Silver Shooter Rod, Flipper Toppers,Mirrored Flipper Buttons. $7200.”
2016-08-18
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 110 times

#4405 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Just opened Met Premium.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-18 15:32 (yesterday)For sale: Metallica Premium Huo“Metallica Premium Huo.Under 20 plays.All Chrome Armor,Mirror Blades,Silver Shooter Rod, Flipper Toppers,Mirrored Flipper Buttons.
...” $ 7,200 stretch2 Baltimore, MD Home Used Only (HUO)

GLWTS

#4406 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Lots of people are just more interested in a fun game over an LE with an art package - market is a lot smaller for those

I have been eyeing his Luci but might really be of the same mindset. I want a fun game to play, fast and attractive, but not certain I really want a museum piece. I do like to have machines that are easy to sell in the event I do not like it or grow tired of it though.

#4407 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is working 100% including both heads, shaker motor, display, coils and switches. I added a piggy back board to the DMD controller to handle the high voltage circuits. Playfiel...”
2016-08-20
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 637 times
Contributed to Pinside

The reference to my we site has prices for the game as is and fully restored. I assume anyone here will want it as is 100% working and restore as much or as little as you want. The pinside price is posted in the ad above, ignore the website price. Prefer pickup. I am not going to any shows or driving anywhere but to work and back. I am not really interested in trades at the moment.

#4408 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I can see that side but again so many crave tje rare limited ones that can be played and hopefully go up on price later after a few years when they sell. It's not priced like a back in black or LTBR. A Luci did sell on Ebay fir 10500 recently. Some love the art package and others do not. I finally made the marketplace advertisement today.

#4409 7 years ago

I can see that side but again so many crave tje rare limited ones that can be played and hopefully go up on price later after a few years when they sell. It's not priced like a back in black or LTBR. A Luci did sell on Ebay for 10500 recently. Some love the art package and others do not. I finally made the marketplace advertisement today.

#4410 7 years ago

I still need to sell two pins to create spave for my Hobbit LE and my T2 I picked up from Jints plus the amazing TRSLE that many hate but I totally enjoy it. Just not sure what to sell. I was going to list Harley Davidson 3rd Edition but after cleaning it up its too much fun makes the older one from 1999 not seem as nice with flipper feel. Hopefully Luci goes quick and some one will want a Stern Indy Jones.

#4411 7 years ago

If Lucy sold for 10.5 on eBay why don't you list it there and after fees you will have your 9k

#4412 7 years ago

Pulling my Chromed and modded Met Premium off the market for now due to lack of interest.....

#4413 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Pulling my Chromed and modded Met Premium off the market for now due to lack of interest.....

Just list it with free York delivery I can bring it there for you

#4414 7 years ago

I have a really nice TAF currently on the market that I am selling to hopefully buy a nice TZ. It dawned on me that I should just throw out a trade offer: your TZ for my TAF.

Please PM me if interested and we can work out any +/- cash situations if they make sense.

Here's a link to my TAF:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Vienna, VA
6,375 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1258 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4415 7 years ago

Selling a Starship Troopers I picked up 2 years ago from PoMC. Not interested in trades, selling to purchase a Golden Tee.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Starship Troopers for sale, $2100. Purchased from PoMC (active on FS thread for DC/VA/MD) two years ago who did the following. Full tear down shop job, all LED, new rubbers and s...”
2016-08-21
Leesburg, VA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4416 7 years ago

Has it been two years already? I miss SST - fun game and the music and callouts are terrific.

#4417 7 years ago

Any one interested in a super nice Big Guns from my collection that I shopped revently. Looking for a Bally Atlantis first but if not will just put it up for sake in the Market

#4418 7 years ago
Quoted from jcalifornia:

Selling a Starship Troopers I picked up 2 years ago from PoMC. Not interested in trades, selling to purchase a Golden Tee.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-21 11:27 (yesterday)For sale: Starship Troopers (Sega, 1997)“Starship Troopers for sale, $2100. Purchased from PoMC (active on FS thread for DC/VA/MD) two years ago who did the following. F...” $ 2,100 jcalifornia Leesburg, VA Shopped

Very interested in your Starship Troopers but need to sell my Black Knight first which I am shopping out now and selling very soon.

#4419 7 years ago

Located a very nice Bally Atlantis but will be doing a different trade so the Big Guns can be sold now or at the York Show !

#4420 7 years ago

Looking for Time Machine. Ill be at York. Cash or nice shopped SST to trade

#4421 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Any one interested in a super nice Big Guns from my collection that I shopped revently. Looking for a Bally Atlantis first but if not will just put it up for sake in the Market

Saw this game yesterday while there picking up a pin and let me tell you if I had the ceiling height, it would have came home with me! Probably the one of nicest Big Guns I've seen in a long time.

#4422 7 years ago

Still looking for a trade. Otherwise will likely be selling at the York Show.

Here's my shortlist for trades(+/- cash)

Tales from the Crypt
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Who Dunnit?
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bram Stokers Dracula
The Getaway: High Speed 2

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell or trade my modded JP. Please have a look at the photos(sorry for potato quality). Purchased with minor wear to the cab and playfield. Did some professional touch...”
2016-09-27
York, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4423 7 years ago

Do we need to post a FS listing if we just want to trade only and not sell? Or can we just post here that a game is up for trade?

#4424 7 years ago

Post away with trades and for sale - just cannot post pics in this thread now.

#4425 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Post away with trades and for sale - just cannot post pics in this thread now.

Not the case anymore unfortunately.

#4426 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Not the case anymore unfortunately.

So then what is the concrete answer so that we aren't breaking any rules? I have something that I want to trade also, but I don't want to risk being banned or whatever. Not sure what I can and can't do.

#4427 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So then what is the concrete answer so that we aren't breaking any rules? I have something that I want to trade also, but I don't want to risk being banned or whatever. Not sure what I can and can't do.

just do it. they want us to rebel, they've been subliminally telling us for weeks. we r pinside........it is nothing with out us.....and robin of course.

#4428 7 years ago

Post what you have for sale or trade and then leave it up to the mods to clean up if it's that big a deal to Pinside.

Worst case you get a lame reminder.

#4429 7 years ago

Moderators please let me know if this is okay or not. If not please let me know how to proceed with trade only games. If there is a charge for posting trades only, please send me a link.

#4430 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Yeah I have a Monopoly I want to trade towards a LOTR or Doctor Who but my game is not for sale otherwise. Moderators please let me know if this is okay or not. If not please let me know how to proceed with trade only games. If there is a charge for posting trades only, please send me a link.

better to ask for forgiveness then permission I always say

#4431 7 years ago

They are asking that you post a market ad, even for trades. I have a Met Pro that I'm planning to list, but I need to take pictures for the ad first.

#4432 7 years ago

Ok. I suppose I'll take photos and post a trade only in the FS section.

#4433 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

They are asking that you post a market ad, even for trades. I have a Met Pro that I'm planning to list, but I need to take pictures for the ad first.

You'll miss it

#4434 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

You'll miss it

I know, but I need space for RZ, and it's getting the least play.

#4435 7 years ago

***sold****

I listed this prior to the last Allentown for a few days... got sellers remorse and pulled it. Too bad because I got a great cash/trade offer after (but, am glad I got to keep the pin just a bit longer... really love playing this one). Anyhow, it's back up for sale... originally bought this from BillsfanMD for little less than my asking price...and then added a ton of stuff to it.

Great pin and good price for a rock solid IM

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “ITEM DESCRIPTION For Sale (or trade Taxi + cash), Stern Iron Man Pro. $4.3K The good: Playfield in gorgeous condition, strip-shopped last year (top and bottom, including new magn...”
2016-08-22
Gaithersburg, MD
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 405 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4436 7 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Saw this game yesterday while there picking up a pin and let me tell you if I had the ceiling height, it would have came home with me! Probably the one of nicest Big Guns I've seen in a long time.

Thanks, I have had the Big Guns for years so it has been very well cared for!

#4437 7 years ago

ACDC Luci Premium now sold. Thanks for the offers and trade request. Going to a fine home out West.

#4438 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

It's not a Data East unless there's at least 1 sound clip quote that is used way too fucking much.

Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah really. The girl that screams to much in POTO also comes to mind.

Yep...DE's are great for that even back to LW3 and Super Leo...ok ok ok ok ok ok.

Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah it has been there the longest I thought. I remember you saying you'd probably never sell it.

BSD is a fantastic game...the display, the audio, the game play. Very difficult ramps to hit, difficult game overall. Fast as hell, and I love it. Keeps you on your toes. Tons of modes and tasks too.

#4439 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I have a Met Pro that I'm planning to list, but I need to take pictures for the ad first.

What are you asking for the Met Pro?

#4440 7 years ago

Selling a couple of signed brand new translite. Asking $100 each OBO. Have a Stern Walking Dead signed by Borg and a Wrestlemania signed by Trudeau. Received directly from Stern.

#4441 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm still looking for a Doctor Who and possibly Shadow...

Quoted from bigd1979:

Its crazy how u never see any dr's for sale even know almost 8k of them were produced. Was searching for 3 years for the right one .....

I know someone who would probably sell his really nice Doc Who. I think when he was considering selling it before he was looking to get $3500 or so for it, but then decided to hold onto it. He just told me the other day he hasn't been playing it as much. Not sure what you guys were looking to pay, but he might be flexible if you're not coming across any others.

#4442 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I listed this prior to the last Allentown for a few days... got sellers remorse and pulled it. Too bad because I got a great cash/trade offer after (but, am glad I got to keep the pin just a bit longer... really love playing this one). Anyhow, it's back up for sale... originally bought this from BillsfanMD for little less than my asking price...and then added a ton of stuff to it.
Great pin and good price for a rock solid IM
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-22 14:36 (today)For sale: Iron Man (Stern, 2010) “ITEM DESCRIPTION
For Sale (or trade Taxi + cash), Stern Iron Man Pro. $4.3K

The good: Playfield in gorgeous condition, strip-sho...” $ 4,300 (Firm) 27dnast Gaithersburg, MD Shopped

Game is sold

#4443 7 years ago

Not a Pin, but Gameroom related - cross posted on KLOV as well.

Other - For Sale
“100% working Cabaret PacMan w/96in1 board mod. Clean up and lite resto done. Replaced the side vinyl. Not a perfect job, but will throw in enough to redo it if you want to give it...”
2016-08-22
Falls Church, VA
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 450 days
Viewed: 105 times

#4444 7 years ago

I know it's listed at more than a NIB, but it's loaded, so we'll see how this goes.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, HUO, Metallica Pro (the original with wood speaker panel) Includes: ColorDMD GI Theatre LED OCD Flipper Fidelity Speakers and Sub Laser cut rails Backbox LED Panel (...”
2016-08-22
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 2231 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4445 7 years ago

Still have a pretty nice DH for sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Store display and home used machine in fantastic shape. The cabinet has zero fade on both sides. The machine has been completely shopped. The play field has been completely strippe...”
2016-08-23
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 224 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4446 7 years ago

Dropped the price on this. I'm not a arcade person, I'd rather have the room.

At this price you could gut it and sell the parts at a profit. I would rather someone bought it and wanted to keep it, but mostly I want it to go somewhere else

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is a Rollergames Arcade game from 1990 or so. This game plays pretty much like the show including rolling up the wall of death. If Rollergames isn't your thing, this is a Jamm...”
2016-08-23
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4447 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Added a WTB for Terminator 2, thought I had one bought but couldnt get the money together fast enough. I have cash in hand meow.

There is one in Dover, PA for $2200

#4448 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

better to ask for forgiveness then permission I always say

Exactly. Why catch hell twice ?

#4449 7 years ago

Alright guys....HOP just got an offer on his house in Damascus, Md (many of you have been here). Moving back to my other home in New Market Maryland (most of our kids have moved out and we have decided to go back to our other house now that my long term tenant is done).

The bad news for me......that house is smaller and I still have to measure the game room but I can probably only fit 4-6 pins....since I NEVER play them no big deal as truly I never do (anyone that knows me knows the condition of my games and knows the only time I ever play is when I have visitors).

I have the following titles WOZ (barely played....truly, it is about as new as you can get), POTC (same as WOZ....bought from someone who had just bought it and truly it was not played and I have maybe put 50 plays on it over the last few years), SM (another game in great shape.....nobody will be disappointed in this one), Dracula (really nice Drac (I should know I have owned this game 3 times and I believe it was from the collection of the owner of the Caps (not Leonis the guy before him) and has some fade on one side but truly a nice example), Junk Yard (I would say this game is the worst of the lot.....average Junk Yard that I bought in a package deal), Simpsons (have owned this game a few times and is a very nice example), Twilight Zone (LOADED WITH MODS.....robot, t-bird, gumball machine and other mods.....pls in above average shape), GNR (doubt I will sell this one but who knows....has topper really nice example), AC/DC premium (the wifes and lightly played but the price would have to be right and I would need "her approval"), IM (really nice one....not the Vault and has a lot of upgrades...speakers and some LED Characters and I believe other upgrades....bought this from BILLSFANMD so you guys can e-mail him and truly the game is in the great condition that he sold it to me as if I put on 100 plays it was a lot since he sold it to me in MINT CONDITION).

I truly have not kept up with the prices but will price them fairly.....not desperate as I can always take them and store them in my living room and my settlement date is not until October 6th and I only need to sell probably 4 but I am not sure until I measure.

I can put up prices shortly but have to probably consult many of you....LOL....or do some research as I have been out of the pricing loop forever but again will be fair as many of you have bought with me and know the games are as described and I price them fair.

I will sell to any of you but I DON'T POST PICTURES (as truly a lot of my sales are too the same people on here and know my games....if someone is travelling a distance I will take and post but truly if any of you are within 30 minutes or so it is just best to stop by and check them out in person as pictures as we all know can be deceptive and anyone who has dealt with me knows I advertise accurately and don't buy anything that isn't nice !!!). I have never had to post to unload quickly so that is just how I do things....again, I prefer to sell to the same people and some of you have bought from me numerous times !!!

Regardless, just when I get it down to a nice number last year we decide to downsize !!! Not the worst thing that house is on the golf course and my golf game needs to get better and I really don't play pinball much anyway !!!

If someone needs a price I will work on it.....it will be fair and this is not a fire sale and probably GNR and AC/DC will not even be considered UNLESS I can't sell the number I need to sell over the next 2-3 weeks....even then I might not sell those two....GNR I LOVE and it is so hard to find one....

Thanks again to the local Md. Pinsiders.....truly, I can't believe this house sold rather then the other one as Me and the Wife agreed if the other one sold first (which is what we both figured would happen) we would stay in this house for another 4 years......still can't believe it sold before the other house so now I have to liquidate so much stuff....anyone want a nice player piano, a zero turn lawn mower.....might unload some of my NEON SIGNS or dart board game (which is the one you find in the bars).....maybe my pool table (might be easier to buy one then to take it over their) and maybe my ROWE JUKE BOX (I believe the laser disc needs to be rebuilt but it is really nice and it is a cheap fix and comes with CD'S).....plus plenty of NICE (some almost new) furniture the wife does not want to bring....nice TTR225 dirt bike....trust me I have so much stuff that we will be selling a should have a PINSIDER YARD SALE....LOL !!! We all know this group travels with cash and is ready to buy !!! That is why I have so much stuff !!! Anyone that knows me knows I buy ANYTHING !!! Then I never use it.....HAVE A WEIGHT SET WHICH IS NICE and I bought 6 years ago and as my physique shows you all I NEVER USED ONCE !!! Yes, not ONCE....that is so typical of the stuff I buy !!!

So feel free to stop by and look at pins, furniture or anything.....going from 11,000 square feet to 4,500 so plenty of stuff has to go !!!

Just send me a PM and stop by starting tomorrow......I can throw you out some pinball prices if you tell me what games you might want....I just ratified the contract an hour ago so truly I have not given it much thought....the wife JUST TOLD ME START UNLOADING STUFF !!! As any of you that know me know too well.....when the wife speaks I do listen....HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE !!!

Take care....HOP !!!!

#4450 7 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Alright guys....HOP just got an offer on his house in Damascus, Md (many of you have been here). Moving back to my other home in New Market Maryland (most of our kids have moved out and we have decided to go back to our other house now that my long term tenant is done).
The bad news for me......that house is smaller and I still have to measure the game room but I can probably only fit 4-6 pins....since I NEVER play them no big deal as truly I never do (anyone that knows me knows the condition of my games and knows the only time I ever play is when I have visitors).
I have the following titles WOZ (barely played....truly, it is about as new as you can get), POTC (same as WOZ....bought from someone who had just bought it and truly it was not played and I have maybe put 50 plays on it over the last few years), SM (another game in great shape.....nobody will be disappointed in this one), Dracula (really nice Drac (I should know I have owned this game 3 times and I believe it was from the collection of the owner of the Caps (not Leonis the guy before him) and has some fade on one side but truly a nice example), Junk Yard (I would say this game is the worst of the lot.....average Junk Yard that I bought in a package deal), Simpsons (have owned this game a few times and is a very nice example), Twilight Zone (LOADED WITH MODS.....robot, t-bird, gumball machine and other mods.....pls in above average shape), GNR (doubt I will sell this one but who knows....has topper really nice example), AC/DC premium (the wifes and lightly played but the price would have to be right and I would need "her approval"), IM (really nice one....not the Vault and has a lot of upgrades...speakers and some LED Characters and I believe other upgrades....bought this from BILLSFANMD so you guys can e-mail him and truly the game is in the great condition that he sold it to me as if I put on 100 plays it was a lot since he sold it to me in MINT CONDITION).
I truly have not kept up with the prices but will price them fairly.....not desperate as I can always take them and store them in my living room and my settlement date is not until October 6th and I only need to sell probably 4 but I am not sure until I measure.
I can put up prices shortly but have to probably consult many of you....LOL....or do some research as I have been out of the pricing loop forever but again will be fair as many of you have bought with me and know the games are as described and I price them fair.
I will sell to any of you but I DON'T POST PICTURES (as truly a lot of my sales are too the same people on here and know my games....if someone is travelling a distance I will take and post but truly if any of you are within 30 minutes or so it is just best to stop by and check them out in person as pictures as we all know can be deceptive and anyone who has dealt with me knows I advertise accurately and don't buy anything that isn't nice !!!). I have never had to post to unload quickly so that is just how I do things....again, I prefer to sell to the same people and some of you have bought from me numerous times !!!
Regardless, just when I get it down to a nice number last year we decide to downsize !!! Not the worst thing that house is on the golf course and my golf game needs to get better and I really don't play pinball much anyway !!!
If someone needs a price I will work on it.....it will be fair and this is not a fire sale and probably GNR and AC/DC will not even be considered UNLESS I can't sell the number I need to sell over the next 2-3 weeks....even then I might not sell those two....GNR I LOVE and it is so hard to find one....
Thanks again to the local Md. Pinsiders.....truly, I can't believe this house sold rather then the other one as Me and the Wife agreed if the other one sold first (which is what we both figured would happen) we would stay in this house for another 4 years......still can't believe it sold before the other house so now I have to liquidate so much stuff....anyone want a nice player piano, a zero turn lawn mower.....might unload some of my NEON SIGNS or dart board game (which is the one you find in the bars).....maybe my pool table (might be easier to buy one then to take it over their) and maybe my ROWE JUKE BOX (I believe the laser disc needs to be rebuilt but it is really nice and it is a cheap fix and comes with CD'S).....plus plenty of NICE (some almost new) furniture the wife does not want to bring....nice TTR225 dirt bike....trust me I have so much stuff that we will be selling a should have a PINSIDER YARD SALE....LOL !!! We all know this group travels with cash and is ready to buy !!! That is why I have so much stuff !!! Anyone that knows me knows I buy ANYTHING !!! Then I never use it.....HAVE A WEIGHT SET WHICH IS NICE and I bought 6 years ago and as my physique shows you all I NEVER USED ONCE !!! Yes, not ONCE....that is so typical of the stuff I buy !!!
So feel free to stop by and look at pins, furniture or anything.....going from 11,000 square feet to 4,500 so plenty of stuff has to go !!!
Just send me a PM and stop by starting tomorrow......I can throw you out some pinball prices if you tell me what games you might want....I just ratified the contract an hour ago so truly I have not given it much thought....the wife JUST TOLD ME START UNLOADING STUFF !!! As any of you that know me know too well.....when the wife speaks I do listen....HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE !!!
Take care....HOP !!!!

Contacted

There are 18,017 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.