(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,927 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 219.
#4351 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have to look threw my stock but i believe i have one that works well with just some burn in one corner. I wldnt want much for it im sure

Let me know, no rush. I'll be at the York show if you are planning on attending. Otherwise we can work something out via shipping. Thanks!

#4352 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Still WTB a players T2

One just popped up down here in Richmond on CL. The garage looks like the same guy I bought my Big Guns from. Nice guy, but his name escapes me.

#4353 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

That's what it's worth to me lol. I just don't see what's so exciting about it and it's not 3k worth of fun to me.

I have some great pins in my collection and have sold alot of others but bsd has out lasted everything and is one my favorites ever and i know many others feel the same . Its alot better than many more expensive titles imo and is a deal at 3 k lol... just my opinion tho

#4354 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Let me know, no rush. I'll be at the York show if you are planning on attending. Otherwise we can work something out via shipping. Thanks!

Yep i cld bring it soon as i find out what all i have

#4355 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

One just popped up down here in Richmond on CL. The garage looks like the same guy I bought my Big Guns from. Nice guy, but his name escapes me.

york.craigslist.org link

#4356 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

york.craigslist.org link

Alot for a t2 with playfield wear and that pieced together lock bar . Maybe its negotble

#4357 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have some great pins in my collection and have sold alot of others but bsd has out lasted everything and is one my favorites ever and i know many others feel the same . Its alot better than many more expensive titles imo and is a deal at 3 k lol... just my opinion tho

I traded my TFTC for a BSD and really enjoyed BSD the time I had it. Great flow, the ramps felt so nice to hit, and the sounds were cool and quirky. I only sold it because I then wanted something else to play and mess around with.

I agree, it's a keeper if you have other pins to rotate to get a fix of something new.

#4358 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Alot for a t2 with playfield wear and that pieced together lock bar . Maybe its negotble

Yeah i agree too high in that condition. But then pins are going higher lately

#4359 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

His name is Russell..

#4360 3 years ago

I sold a pair of T2s for that price this past year. Mine had LEDs (like this one, but why are two not working and which two?), an external subwoofer, different skull, lit flipper buttons, melted Terminator cop guy mod and a few new plastics as needed.

One of them had flipper wear just like this one. Negotiate down a little and $2200-2300 is an average price for it these days.

Not a very fun game after playing it a while in my opinion, but you know you'll be able to trade or sell it for the same price you bought it at least. So keep that in mind too, you won't be losing money because someone is always looking for a T2.

#4361 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yeah it has been there the longest I thought. I remember you saying you'd probably never sell it.

#4362 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I traded my TFTC for a BSD and really enjoyed BSD the time I had it. Great flow, the ramps felt so nice to hit, and the sounds were cool and quirky. I only sold it because I then wanted something else to play and mess around with.
I agree, it's a keeper if you have other pins to rotate to get a fix of something new.

I would ditch TFTC for a BSD immediately. I can only take so much of the crypt keeper and that laugh. Is it weird that I grew up loving the show but can't stand the pin? lol

#4363 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I would ditch TFTC for a BSD immediately. I can only take so much of the crypt keeper and that laugh. Is it weird that I grew up loving the show but can't stand the pin? lol

It's not a Data East unless there's at least 1 sound clip quote that is used way too fucking much.

#4364 3 years ago

The updated code by ChadH did make TFTC a much better game.

#4365 3 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

It's not a Data East unless there's at least 1 sound clip quote that is used way too fucking much.

Yeah really. The girl that screams to much in POTO also comes to mind.

#4366 3 years ago

Going to be listing the flowing
pins
Stern Indy Jones 5300 includes shaker motor and leds low home use only play.

Nice Bally Theatre of Magic with Joe's topper 5300 includes many mods and leds.
ACDC Luci Premium 9k just above regular play buy with i.ptoved art package.

Can deliver in person just ask

Ready to deal

Thanks
Buddy

#4367 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I messaged the guy through CL, its a 7 hour round trip for me. *fingers crossed*

#4368 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I messaged the guy through CL, its a 7 hour round trip for me.

After spending 8 hours in the car picking up a machine in MD, I have sworn off driving past Northern Virginia for a pin. Luckily, I swear a lot and it means little.

I bought a pin from Russel and I was real happy with it. I hope you enjoy your T2!

#4369 3 years ago

Anyone sitting on a TSPP or JY??

#4370 3 years ago

I-95 and 495 and 695 up here are horrible. 1-2 hour delays all the time. No end in sight. They try express lanes (pay) HOV lanes,. Traffic is just horrible. No more rush hour. You can be backed up at 1pm for hours. I try and make deals at 7am or late at night .To avoid traffic I took Dulles toll road the other day, $9 to go 15 miles. I try and get pins delivered

#4371 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I-95 and 495 and 695 up here are horrible. 1-2 hour delays all the time. No end in sight. They try express lanes (pay) HOV lanes,. Traffic is just horrible. No more rush hour. You can be backed up at 1pm for hours. I try and make deals at 7am or late at night .To avoid traffic I took Dulles toll road the other day, $9 to go 15 miles. I try and get pins delivered

I-70, all the way!

#4372 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Now imagine if that was your normal commute route . You could have sent a note and dropped by... We're right on the toll corridor

#4373 3 years ago

I generally try to avoid VA altogether. Cops everywhere, traffic everywhere and just not pleasant getting anywhere.

That's why I moved outta NJ 10 years ago.

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Now imagine if that was your normal commute route

Yep. That's one of the reasons I moved out of Ashburn when I bought my house. Not that Rt 50 is much better, but at least it's not a choice between paying the toll or driving Waxpool Rd.

#4375 3 years ago

Still looking to overpay on a nice WW.

#4376 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

After spending 8 hours in the car picking up a machine in MD, I have sworn off driving past Northern Virginia for a pin. Luckily, I swear a lot and it means little.
I bought a pin from Russel and I was real happy with it. I hope you enjoy your T2!

he hasnt replied yet, dont jinx me to not get it! ha!

#4377 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Yep. That's one of the reasons I moved out of Ashburn when I bought my house. Not that Rt 50 is much better, but at least it's not a choice between paying the toll or driving Waxpool Rd.

Hey, driving through arcola this AM was a nightmare of its own Waxpool is finally getting some relief with Gloucoster Parkway opening.. but its still a madhouse.

I think it took 15mins to get through the light at evergreen.. and heading North was even worse.. no idea where those people are going

#4378 3 years ago

I'm still looking for a Doctor Who and possibly Shadow...

#4379 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading their TZ for my TAF then please PM me. Also, my getaway is still on the market and, though I'd prefer selling it to fund another game, I would entertain trade offers. I'm not interested in anything data east/secs, JM, Dr. Who, Who Dunnit, or T2.

Thanks!

#4380 3 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Lol sounds familiar. It was worth every penny in the end.

#4381 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

he hasnt replied yet, dont jinx me to not get it! ha!

He is not know for speedy communication. I bought a Big Guns from him so there were probably less emails to sort through

#4382 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I messaged the guy through CL, its a 7 hour round trip for me. *fingers crossed*

I spoke with Rob at Rockland pinball tonight. He said he had 2 Terminator 2's s and that if you're interested to give him a call.

#4383 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I spoke with Rob at Rockland pinball tonight. He said he had 2 Terminator 2's s and that if you're interested to give him a call.

I've bought pins from Rob before and he's always been a square shooter describing and pricing pins. A few weeks ago I was up in NJ visiting family and I picked up a WCS for myself and a BSD for a friend. Exactly as described and we are both happy customers of Rob and Rockland for sure.

Their shop is in Nauet, NY so you can check out the trip.

#4384 3 years ago

He will also be at the York show!

#4385 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've bought pins from Rob before and he's always been a square shooter describing and pricing pins. A few weeks ago I was up in NJ visiting family and I picked up a WCS for myself and a BSD for a friend. Exactly as described and we are both happy customers of Rob and Rockland for sure.
Their shop is in Nauet, NY so you can check out the trip.

I've always had good dealings with Rob..

#4386 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Lol sounds familiar. It was worth every penny in the end.

Yea i miss my super nice one but it was to shallow for my collection and didn't get played much after a few months unfortunately.

#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Its crazy how u never see any dr's for sale even know almost 8k of them were produced. Was searching for 3 years for the right one .....

#4388 3 years ago

When I finally fix the eprom issue i will be listing my huo lord of the rings. Just don't know how long that will take.

#4389 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its crazy how u never see any dr's for sale even know almost 8k of them were produced. Was searching for 3 years for the right one .....

I drove 6 hours for mine each way. Great machine and even better with the pinsound board.

#4390 3 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Whitewater or Whirlwind?

#4393 3 years ago

Star Trek the next generation for sale in Morton Pa.$3,800 Game is very nice and plays %100 Priced to sell

#4394 3 years ago

stop trending Whirlwind posts. i haven't found mine yet .

#4395 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Ive emailed Rob, he wants me to call him but I cant from work, so I'll be calling him tonight. I replied back asking for a price and some pix, I'd hate to waste his time if I cant afford it.

#4396 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Agreed...I've been looking for quite a while, have pretty much come up dry.

#4397 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Star Trek the next generation for sale in Morton Pa.$3,800 Game is very nice and plays %100 Priced to sell

PM sent!

#4398 3 years ago

Anybody in Northern VA area interested in helping me with an EM problem? Need help getting my Solar City up and running. It was mostly running when I got it. Did a couple of things to it including vacuuming the lower cabinet at which point it has gone into an infinite reset with the score motor running continually and no game starts. Just tried cleaning up the switches on the score motor and now it's worse. Normally with a little help from the forums I can get stuff running, but not yet on this one. Hoping to find somebody who knows Gottlieb EMs and wouldn't mind helping a local. Willing to pay if with beer, M&Ms or $$ (or some combination of the 3).

PM me offline if you can help. I am in the Manassas/Woodbridge area.

Thanks, David

#4399 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Pm'd

#4400 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I've known Rob for about 4 years when I lived in Northern New Jersey. Great and honest guy who I bought and sold several games with through the years. I just had a Dirty Harry delivered Sunday from him and was very pleased. He has a buddy named Keith who will deliver for ~200 if you live semi close to I95. He makes the trek pretty regularly from Robs place in NY to NC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 7,499.00
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 275.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside