(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,921 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by Barakawins1
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10921 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 219.
#4201 3 years ago

Decided this weekend to sell or trade my monster MAME/emulator arcade machine. 33" CRT Wells Gardner monitor, loaded control panel, very very nice. Asking $2800 and includes the 4 player control panel AND the currently installed 2 player control panel. Basically every arcade machine and every home console is included and all setup.

PM for details if interested. (game for sale is pictured on the left)

mame_(resized).jpg

#4202 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Being in DE.. you may be in a low spot.. but you are within striking distance of NJ/Philly/CentralPA/MD/DC/NoVA - you have the world at your fingertips. Part of buying games is being willing to move fast and travel within reason. It just comes with the territory.
Why T2 4k? Because ebay prices are redonkulous. The game moves between collectors typically around the 2k point and north depending on condition.

Agreed, but the 2 on pinside are $3k , ones in Johnson City, TN the other in Luling, LA ; the closer of the 2 is an almost 900 mile round trip. Im not *that* willing to drive =)

I just want a functionally sound players condition one; so if you see one , LMK

#4203 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

or I can just come play yours

Well that too. ??

#4204 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Agreed, but the 2 on pinside are $3k , ones in Johnson City, TN the other in Luling, LA ; the closer of the 2 is an almost 900 mile round trip. Im not *that* willing to drive =)

patience.

#4205 3 years ago

I just traded a nice condition players example toward John's The Walking Dead pro valued around 1800. Check out his for sale thread, you never know he might move or sell it. Good luck.

#4206 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

There will be several for sale at the York Show. Patience is a virtue.

#4207 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Apparently ppl on craigslist saw the $4K ads on eBay too
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

So did you see the Craigslist T2 that just sold for $ 100 in MN?? Crazy

#4208 3 years ago

This pin could be headed back to PA or down to Ga. I hope it's going up North as I could deliver it when going to Columbus soon.

Not sure of any Atl trips bit I will if I must. Can bring to the auction in TN this Sat see www.auctiongamesales.com and knock 250 off of the price.

Thanks
Buddy

#4209 3 years ago

Looking for players condition or better (preferred), but might even consider 'needs work' at the right price:

Bad Cats
Baywatch
Charlie's Angels
Gilligan's Island
BTTF

#4210 3 years ago

Anyone have anything Solid State/DMD in the 2k-2.5 range? I've got an empty spot to fill

#4211 3 years ago

You might want to specify if you are looking for DMD games or order games....

Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone have anything in the 2k-2.5 range? I've got an empty spot to fill

#4212 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You might want to specify if you are looking for DMD games or order games....

Good point!! lol Thanks

#4213 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Decided this weekend to sell or trade my monster MAME/emulator arcade machine. 33" CRT Wells Gardner monitor, loaded control panel, very very nice. Asking $2800 and includes the 4 player control panel AND the currently installed 2 player control panel. Basically every arcade machine and every home console is included and all setup.
PM for details if interested. (game for sale is pictured on the left)

Are those SlikStik cabinets/control panels? I got a 27" version with the 4 player controller before they folded and took everyone's money They look great!

Edit: would have helped if I looked at the marque heehee

#4214 3 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

Are those SlikStik cabinets/control panels? I got a 27" version with the 4 player controller before they folded and took everyone's money They look great!

Yup! I sold my 27" Slikstik system when I got the 33" screen cabinet and I have the 4 player control panel and a two player control panel (two sticks per player) for this cabinet. Best cabinets for MAME in my opinion. I used to live in NJ and the Slikstik guys were an hour away from me, so I got to hang with them and check out of their products.

#4215 3 years ago

I have a couple translites FS prices are +shipping

TWD Pro- $50
RBION - $50

both great shape.

#4216 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

TWD Pro- $50
RBION - $50
both great shape.

Pm sent

#4217 3 years ago

Hey all-

I am pretty new to Pinside, but figured I'd try my luck at posting a for sale ad. I'm looking to sell my Williams Millionaire machine. It's in overall great condition with all LEDs and Titan competition rings. Everything works, including the roulette wheel. Once in a while the machine throws a switch 41 warning upon start up, but it does not effect the gameplay at all.

I purchased this pin from another member on this board back in January 16'.

Asking $1350 or best reasonable offer. Pickup would be in Point of Rocks, Md. I am looking at funding another purchase, so I am not interested in trades at this time.

Thand you for the time!
Adam

20160722_211350_(resized).jpg

#4218 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

TWD Pro- $50
RBION - $50
both great shape.

These are sold

#4219 3 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Hey all-
I am pretty new to Pinside, but figured I'd try my luck at posting a for sale ad. I'm looking to sell my Williams Millionaire machine. It's in overall great condition with all LEDs and Titan competition rings. Everything works, including the roulette wheel. Once in a while the machine throws a switch 41 warning upon start up, but it does not effect the gameplay at all.
Asking $1350 or best reasonable offer. Pickup would be in Point of Rocks, Md. I am looking at funding another purchase, so I am not interested in trades at this time.
Thand you for the time!
Adam

GLWS! And good to see someone nearby the Frederick, Brunswick area!

#4220 3 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Hey all-
Thand you for the time!
Adam

Cool another Marylander glws. What u looking to get? Im always selling something if your looking at some point.lol

#4221 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Cool another Marylander glws. What u looking to get? Im always selling something if your looking lol

your collection pins or stuff not listed? BSD?

#4222 3 years ago

Anyone have a T2 for sale ?

#4223 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

your collection pins or stuff not listed? BSD?

Really?

#4224 3 years ago

sure.

did you pm me before or something? that happens on occasion.

#4225 3 years ago

O sorry misunderstood u. I thought u meant u cldnt see my collection on pinside. Im always buying something and refurbishing it and selling or tradeing it. Right now wcs and imve are on the block for something i haven't owned yet.

#4226 3 years ago

gotcha.

#4227 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Cool another Marylander glws. What u looking to get? Im always selling something if your looking at some point.lol

Thank you!

I unfortunately have way too many hobbies and im.looking to get something out of the pin world My grail currently would be a Tales from The Crypt pin...but they are a bit out of my budget at the moment.

#4228 3 years ago

For those coming from up North, I will have a NASCAR and Fire pin at the auction plus several drivers that work plus some great gin games like Max Force and Site 4 combo games. Could sell Kosmic Kroomer not sure how it spelled and Gorf plus a cocktail Space Zap if interested. 2 player Super Off Road and Lethal Enforcers. Just getting the word out in case these are games or pins desired for your barcades or home gameroom. I am open to parking lot deals so send me a PM and I send pics to your email.

See www.auctiongamesales.com. it's this Sat
Nice fun file trip at The Wilderness of the Smokies.

I also might have a new in box Smaug LE a customer wants to sell. He is deciding now of he still wants it or not. More afraid of Ghostbusters but really wants TBL new pin and only so much room.

Thanks again
Buddy

#4229 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone have a T2 for sale ?

I already called dibs :p

#4230 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

O sorry misunderstood u. I thought u meant u cldnt see my collection on pinside. Im always buying something and refurbishing it and selling or tradeing it. Right now wcs and imve are on the block for something i haven't owned yet.

Let me know when you want to sell TWD or BSD

#4231 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

For those coming from up North, I will have a NASCAR and Fire pin at the auction plus several drivers that work plus some great gin games like Max Force and Site 4 combo games. Could sell Kosmic Kroomer not sure how it spelled and Gorf plus a cocktail Space Zap if interested. 2 player Super Off Road and Lethal Enforcers. Just getting the word out in case these are games or pins desired for your barcades or home gameroom. I am open to parking lot deals so send me a PM and I send pics to your email.
See http://www.auctiongamesales.com. it's this Sat
Nice fun file trip at The Wilderness of the Smokies.
I also might have a new in box Smaug LE a customer wants to sell. He is deciding now of he still wants it or not. More afraid of Ghostbusters but really wants TBL new pin and only so much room.
Thanks again
Buddy

If you still have nascar or super off road come york show I'd be interested.

#4232 3 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Thank you!
I unfortunately have way too many hobbies and im.looking to get something out of the pin world My grail currently would be a Tales from The Crypt pin...but they are a bit out of my budget at the moment.

Or you're welcome to come by and just play if your ever up my way.

#4233 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let me know when you want to sell TWD or BSD

Twd never as its probably the favorite but bsd at some point is possible bc ive had it the longest.

#4234 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Or you're welcome to come by and just play if your ever up my way.

Wow, thank you so much!

#4235 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Looking for players condition or better (preferred), but might even consider 'needs work' at the right price:

Baywatch just posted. Diner isnt on your list but MDClips just put that up too. I've played this BW and it's very nice. And seller is very honest and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37584

#4236 3 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Hey all-
I am pretty new to Pinside, but figured I'd try my luck at posting a for sale ad.
Adam

Hey Everyone I know Adam and he is a straight-up guy so definitely one you can trust in a sale. Plus he has a walk out basement so its easy access to the machine. GLWS Adam!!!

#4237 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Everyone I know Adam and he is a straight-up guy so definitely one you can trust in a sale. Plus he has a walk out basement so its easy access to the machine. GLWS Adam!!!

Thank you!!

#4238 3 years ago

I have a very nice Williams Star Trek Next Generation for sale.

The Good:

Cabinet is really nice, good color, very minor imperfections, one of the nicest I've seen.

No playfield wear except for the Neutral Zone which should be easily covered by a cliffy protector.

Boards are clean.

No credit dot.

Display is bright & clear with no lines or dots out.

What it needs:

Could use a cleaning & new rubber.

Has original incandescent bulbs.

Base of slingshots are broken off.

Upper right flipper is weak.

Neutral Zone cliffy.

Median price on Pinside is $4300, which is where I'm at. I would prefer a straight sale, but open to trade offers. Preferably newer Sterns or Classic Bally / Williams.I can add cash as needed.

Photobucket link: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/STTNG

Ad listed in Marketplace

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg

#4239 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a very nice Williams Star Trek Next Generation for sale.

u sob...

#4240 3 years ago

Lol...what? Did you just buy one?

#4241 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Lol...what? Did you just buy one?

nooo...

#4242 3 years ago

Sounds like someone is tempted...You have my ph #...lol

#4244 3 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

#4245 3 years ago

Iron Man 2010 - LEDs, Mirror, Powdercoated - $4750

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37383

Archived after 39 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up forsale is a nice IM from 2010. Game was routed but it's in very very nice shape. Includes the following - LEDs cointaker - Mirror blades -lighted iron man mod - cabinet prot...”
2016-07-28
Exton, PA
4,600 (Firm)

#4246 3 years ago

Just posted a project MNF in the marketplace. Just looking to get back what I paid, but might be willing to let it go for $500 if a fellow Pinsider wants it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monday-night-football-data-east-1989-1991

Archived after 14 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work “Up for sale is a Monday Night Football project game. $550 obro. I bought this with the intent to restore, but haven't had the time. Getting ready to move in the near future, so t...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA

#4247 3 years ago

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.

Archived after 5 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF is in excellent condition, recently shopped fully...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA

#4248 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

This pin could be headed back to PA or down to Ga. I hope it's going up North as I could deliver it when going to Columbus soon.
Not sure of any Atl trips bit I will if I must. Can bring to the auction in TN this Sat see http://www.auctiongamesales.com and knock 250 off of the price.
Thanks
Buddy

PA is out. Not going into the dealership showroom. It's still open for sale. Not taking 9k but it negotiable above that amount.

#4249 3 years ago

I just discovered a company over in Stevensville, MD called "Arcade Games Sales". More info here: http://www.agsarcadegamesales.com/

Has anyone on here dealt with them or know them personally? If yes, can you provide some feedback please?

#4250 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I just discovered a company over in Stevensville, MD called "Arcade Games Sales". More info here: http://www.agsarcadegamesales.com/
Has anyone on here dealt with them or know them personally? If yes, can you provide some feedback please?

I bought a used CRT from them about four years ago I think. I don't remember if there were any pinball machines in their store when I went, but they had plenty of arcade games. The guy that was running it was friendly and helpful. He showed me how to discharge the monitor since I didn't know anything about CRTs, and after the transaction he let me play their Asteroids machine for a little while.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 44.95
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 10921 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside