(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,934 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BoJo
  • Topic is favorited by 336 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10934 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 219.
#4151 3 years ago

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:

Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)

Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)

Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).

Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

IMG_4040_(resized).JPG

IMG_4039_(resized).JPG

photo_6_(resized).JPG

photo_15_(resized).JPG

IMG_6103_(resized).JPG

IMG_6104_(resized).JPG

IMG_4760_(resized).JPG

IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

#4152 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

a dude that works up in North NJ and lives in Durham does monthly. He can reach out directly to figure out the details. his handle is denathor on pinside

I am heading up & back tomorrow, but I am only taking the truck and not the trailer. Grabbing 2 wide body pins. that's the most that will fit under the topper...

#4153 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

a dude that works up in North NJ and lives in Durham does monthly. He can reach out directly to figure out the details. his handle is denathor on pinside

Thanks for posting this!! I've always wanted to buy from Gwax. His prices are always killer

#4154 3 years ago

Just posted! Looking to make a trade on my JP!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37454

#4155 3 years ago

Man, this thread and the northeast for sale thread are really getting redundant. Is it time to combine these two threads?

#4156 3 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Man, this thread and the northeast for sale thread are really getting redundant. Is it time to combine these two threads?

Or maybe it's time for the northeast folks to stop posting in this one.

*edit: I forgot Stretch edited the thread to list the northeast areas. I still think of it more as a MD, VA and DC thread though.

#4157 3 years ago

The problem is that many people from the mid-Atlantic region are willing to drive into the Northeast region, and vice versa. So ads are relevant in both threads. But you've gotta keep them separate, because that's a slippery slope: people from the southeast, like South Carolina, for instance, would be willing to drive up to Virginia to pick up a machine as well. If you combine the mid-Atlantic states with the Northeast, you have to combine them with the Southeast as well.

Keep 'em separate, and embrace the redundancy.

#4158 3 years ago

Stars by Stern pin. Playfield, backglass and cabinet are in original great shape. Having issue (ball 2-5 not being kicked out after the first ball is played and doesn't seem to be a switch issue) so MPU or connector may need work.

Needs to be shopped.

$900 obo, photos sent to anyone interested.

#4159 3 years ago

Sent a PM on Devils Dare

#4160 3 years ago

Sorry, Devil's Dare sold on CL and picked up this morning. Price drop on MNF project to $550 and Mystic project to $425.

#4161 3 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Stars by Stern pin.

What a fun game! I have been loving the SS Stern machines lately.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

people from the mid-Atlantic region are willing to drive into the Northeast

Why can't people in Richmond have good games (that I want) for sale. I just saw a sweet Meteor listed on CL in Hagerstown MD. I hate driving past DC. The drive just kills my day.

#4162 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Why can't people in Richmond have good games (that I want) for sale. I just saw a sweet Meteor listed on CL in Hagerstown MD. I hate driving past DC. The drive just kills my day.

There is definitely an abundance of games up here in the NE, and many locals usually snatch them up so they stay local for the next sale whenever that happens. And I'm usually willing to drive a little of the way to meet someone from MD or VA if that helps, assuming they don't want to come all the way and play the game first.

#4163 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I agree. Everytime I see something I want, it's up north with the stupid traffic.

#4164 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I agree. Everytime I see something I want, it's up north with the stupid traffic.

Yep being in this hobby for 7 years and living in md my whole life I95 drives me crazy. Hate going south to Richmond or getting to nj turnpike. I try and do 8am deals to avoid the huge back ups

#4165 3 years ago

Spy Hunter arcade game. Just put on the new side art and t-molding today. Also has a new glass monitor bezel. Lots of work done to it. Works great. Has a nice HAPP Vision Pro monitor with no burn.

Asking $2500 obo, or trade for Dr Who (maybe other pins).

image_(resized).jpeg

#4166 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hate going south to Richmond or getting to nj turnpike.

I got your Turnpike run covered this time.

#4167 3 years ago

Turnpike? Who takes the turnpike from the south? 295 is what you take, no tolls, never traffic. Turnpike traffic is all but gone anyway with all the lane widening that has taken place.

#4168 3 years ago

The ever so rare and popular ACDC Luci for sale. Priced below 10k at 9500 with local delivery of up to 300 miles INCLUDED in price to make sure this exotic rate piece of playable artwork arrives in one piece with no damage.

Has shaker motor and some other tasteful mods. This is the real deal and what a looker.

Marketplace advertisement going up soon as well as Mr Pinball but giving all my regional friends a first chance. Thanks for looking
Buddy

20160718_201338_(resized).jpg

20160718_201334_(resized).jpg

20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

20160718_201434_(resized).jpg

20160718_201458_(resized).jpg

20160718_201426_(resized).jpg

20160718_201508_(resized).jpg

20160718_201515_(resized).jpg

20160718_201617_(resized).jpg

20160718_201822_(resized).jpg

20160718_201832_(resized).jpg

#4169 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Turnpike? Who takes the turnpike from the south? 295 is what you take, no tolls, never traffic. Turnpike traffic is all but gone anyway with all the lane widening that has taken place.

This particular pickup is off the Turnpike in North Jersey.

#4170 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

The ever so rare and popular ACDC Luci for sale. Priced below 10k at 9500 with local delivery of up to 300 miles INCLUDED in price to make sure this exotic rate piece of playable artwork arrives in one piece with no damage.
Has shaker motor and some other tasteful mods. This is the real deal and what a looker.
Marketplace advertisement going up soon as well as Mr Pinball but giving all my regional friends a first chance. Thanks for looking
Buddy

If this sells for anywhere near what your asking please let me know bc i have been severely undervalueing mine and its 3k plus in upgrades . Its a great rare pin for sure and probably the one i play the most lately. glws sir.

#4171 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If this sells for anywhere near what your asking please let me know bc i have been severely undervalueing mine and its 3k plus in upgrades . Its a great rare pin for sure and probably the one i play the most lately. glws sir.

i think he is about $1,000 low

#4172 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Luci is nice... But who pays an extra 3k for different cabinet art?? That's insane

#4173 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Lermods your right. That's what I meant. I take 95 to the turnpike then I go about 47 miles on 295. First time I found that road I was in heaven. No tolls. No traffic. Easy drive. I think it dumps out near exit 7 on turnpike ?

#4174 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Lermods your right. That's what I meant. I take 95 to the turnpike then I go about 47 miles on 295. First time I found that road I was in heaven. No tolls. No traffic. Easy drive. I think it dumps out near exit 7 on turnpike ?

Will take you to 7a via 195, and there usually isnt traffic on the northern part of the turnpike unless there is an accident.

#4175 3 years ago

Lots of interest already for real. You are way undervalued bigd1979 as its the most limited of all with less than 200. It's the art that makes it special no difference between it or the even more coveted ACDCBIBLE but art and those are 2k more in price. A regular Premium will sell for 7500 to 8k now. I just sold one here on Pinside 6 weeks ago for 7700 with mods with backups wanting. Stern can't do a remake with band upset over Kiss deal and it's always been hot and a great seller. Almost every dealer gets calls every day for this pin. I have another Luci myself or this one would not be leaving. As nice as it woukd be to keep two, it's not practical as I can not route such a beautiful and rare pin I priced it to sell at what seems fair between the Limited and Regular Premiums ACDC pins. Thanks for the trade offers so far keep them coming as I do have several bit looking for a nice Badcats

20160513_190936_(resized).jpg

20160513_190934_(resized).jpg

20160513_190611_(resized).jpg

20160513_190649_(resized).jpg

#4176 3 years ago

Lots of interest already for real. You are way undervalued bigd1979 as its the most limited of all with less than 200. It's the art that makes it special no difference between it or the even more coveted ACDCBIBLE but art and those are 2k more in price. A regular Premium will sell for 7500 to 8k now. I just sold one here on Pinside 6 weeks ago for 7700 with mods with backups wanting. Stern can't do a remake with band upset over Kiss deal and it's always been hot and a great seller. Almost every dealer gets calls every day for this pin. I have another Luci myself or this one would not be leaving. As nice as it woukd be to keep two, it's not practical as I can not route such a beautiful and rare pin I priced it to sell at what seems fair between the Limited and Regular Premiums ACDC pins. Thanks for the trade offers so far keep them coming as I do have several bit looking for a nice Badcats

Wow good to know ...and so glad i decided not to sell for the 9k offer i had bc i learned the rules and love the pin now . Plus i like stuff u dont see much . Mine has just about every mod u can get(trc and stt cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, pdi glass, metal lighted apron,topper, helen package, sub,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts also including a new special speker panel that i will post pics of soon.

#4177 3 years ago

MEOW!

#4178 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Do u like the hobbit? Was thinking of doing something like u did with a trade

#4179 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do u like the hobbit? Was thinking of doing something like u did with a trade

HOBBIT is the best game i ever played or owned ! i had played it on route and at jjp open house and hated it. but with the new code! it ROCKS! i am very happy with it!

#4180 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What a fun game! I have been loving the SS Stern machines lately.

It must have already sold because the ad is gone. Sucks, I've been looking for a Meteor.

#4181 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

HOBBIT is the best game i ever played or owned ! i had played it on route and at jjp open house and hated it. but with the new code! it ROCKS! i am very happy with it!

Yea ive played a few times and watched the latest video /code from the Buffalo pinball crew at jjp and it looks really awesome and its only gonna get better . So much strategy evolved now and its absolutely beautiful pin with lots of cool stuff.

#4182 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It must have already sold because the ad is gone. Sucks, I've been looking for a Meteor.

Nevermind found it!!lol

#4183 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nevermind found it!!lol

I contacted about it but never heard anything back ... i was gonna try get it for op since i may be passing his way soon.

#4184 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nevermind found it!!lol

I hope you enjoy it! It's a beauty. I have pulled that add up like 10 times and the 6 hour round trip kills it. I have both cash and space; this is not a normal occurrence in my life. I usually have one, but not the other.

#4185 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

i was gonna try get it for op since i may be passing his way soon.

Are you talking about me? That would be amazing if you are.

#4186 3 years ago

Why are all the T2s around here (well on eBay) $4K ?

#4187 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

They shouldn't be. 100% not worth that price.

#4188 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I am ... but i think the pin is gone

#4189 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Because... eBay?

#4190 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I got it that is HYSTERICAL maybe you should do a stand up act at the York show....

#4192 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because... eBay?

None within range on pinside. Like I said, had one lined up but didnt have the scratch together in time. Now I got the cheddar and there are none near by. Whomp Whomp

#4193 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still very awesome of you. Some of the best people are in this hobby. If you are in town, feel free to hit me up. I have an open game room policy. Any reason to get pizza and drinks is a good reason

That Meteor looked like a very nice example, but another will come along. Heck, I got my Genesis because I mentioned wanting one here.

#4194 3 years ago

Buddy

Beautiful game... spent hours on playing ACDC this weekend...what a thrill ride!

#4195 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

He can have it at that price. Meteor is not worth that to me no matter how nice it is.

#4196 3 years ago

Apparently ppl on craigslist saw the $4K ads on eBay too
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#4197 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Meteor is not worth that to me no matter how nice it is.

That was my first thought, but I came around. Finding these in great condition is getting harder every year. This went so fast it seems like someone else thinks it's worth the money too.

Now I just need someone to think Raven is a high demand game so I can sell mine

#4198 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That was my first thought, but I came around. Finding these in great condition is getting harder every year. This went so fast it seems like someone else thinks it's worth the money too.
Now I just need someone to think Raven is a high demand game so I can sell mine

would be happy to do a temp trade with my Meteor

#4199 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

would be happy to do a temp trade with my Meteor

or I can just come play yours

#4200 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

None within range on pinside. Like I said, had one lined up but didnt have the scratch together in time. Now I got the cheddar and there are none near by. Whomp Whomp

Being in DE.. you may be in a low spot.. but you are within striking distance of NJ/Philly/CentralPA/MD/DC/NoVA - you have the world at your fingertips. Part of buying games is being willing to move fast and travel within reason. It just comes with the territory.

Why T2 4k? Because ebay prices are redonkulous. The game moves between collectors typically around the 2k point and north depending on condition.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 275.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 29.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 10934 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside