(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,927 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 219.
#4051 3 years ago

seems like fair priced pins are hard to find lately. any leads on used golden tee pedestals?

#4052 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

seems like fair priced pins are hard to find lately. any leads on used golden tee pedestals?

I would love to have one... Coin Op Warehouse had one come in (untested) and I believe they were asking $1700 for just the pedestal.

#4053 3 years ago

Heading for vacation but still looking for a BSD close to md.

#4054 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nicely modded KISS LE, preferably with Topper. I messed around and missed the one that was listed locally this week.

#4055 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You didn't lock up the other BSD that you texted/emailed me the pics of?

#4056 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Batman Forever $2800 for Pinsiders. It was a rock at Pintastic, I did just change the right coil sleeve & back stop when it got home.

Selling the BF.......no!!!!! I actually know someone looking for one that's been trying to pilfer mine. I'll shoot him a message. Bump for a great seller. GLWS

#4057 3 years ago

Decided to put up my Tron Pro with mods and see how it goes. Perfectly happy to keep it too but i would like try to get a hobbit and open to offers.

#4058 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You didn't lock up the other BSD that you texted/emailed me the pics of?

Have not heard back from seller.

#4059 3 years ago

Looking for a decent TZ. Need not be collector quality. Actually prefer a players machine and not a show piece. Have HUO IM for trade if interested, otherwise will just sell it separately to fund purchase of TZ. Pics are on page 42 of IM Owners Thread.
Willing to drive 100's of miles for the right deal
Thanks

Added over 3 years ago: Found the right deal (s)

IM Sold, to be picked up Sunday - sold local

Found a TZ, picking up next weekend - driving 100's of miles

Thank you all for the PMs

#4060 3 years ago

Im looking for a T2 Players condition is fine as long as everything works. Im located in Newark,Delaware and I'm willing to drive a bit but I'd prefer to pay a little extra to have it delivered

#4061 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have one - love it but would let it go for the right price - maybe
I am around the corner from Stretch

#4062 3 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

I'm looking for a nicely modded KISS LE, preferably with Topper. I messed around and missed the one that was listed locally this week.

Not an LE but Kiss premium for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36914

#4064 3 years ago

Would consider TWD or WPT if local. Not 100% set on buying a pin so it'd depend on the cost and condition.

#4065 3 years ago

looking for JM, JD, BR, TS, WH20, Whirlwind, BOP, BSD, STTNG, FH. players' condition. below median price, preferably.

#4066 3 years ago

Have a super nice ST:TNG, a players TAF, and a WOZECLE NIB available. Generally looking for $$, but for the right sweet deal wouldn't be opposed to a trade/cash deal.

Looking for: ToM, TOTAN, MET, AFM, MM.

Located outside Pittsburgh and will be at Replay.

#4067 3 years ago

Fast Draw. $700

fast_(resized).jpeg

fast1_(resized).jpeg

fast2_(resized).jpeg

fast3_(resized).jpeg

fast5_(resized).jpeg

#4068 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Fast Draw. $700

Not a big EM guy but that game looks to be in great condition and is an awesome theme! Love the drop targets. GLWS!

#4070 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I should sell my players T2 to Malenko and buy yours. Yours is mint!

Im ok with that, His cab is awesome but I dont have 3K to spend.

#4071 3 years ago

Edit:Nevermind , already posted

#4072 3 years ago

Yeah, saw that, nice one to be sure. I would probably end up eventually trading up to an LE if I got it, so I think I'm going to hold out.

#4073 3 years ago

Any chance that anyone here would be willing to do a pin trade for one of these? If so Pm me please.

starwarsroadtrip98b_(resized).jpg

#4074 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Decided to put up my Tron Pro with mods and see how it goes. Perfectly happy to keep it too but i would like try to get a hobbit and open to offers.

Link to the add/pics? Thanks.

#4075 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Any chance that anyone here would be willing to do a pin trade for one of these? If so Pm me please.

There are a couple of cross over collectors here. Throw a price range on a trade or titles you are interested in to spark some interest.

Good Luck !

#4076 3 years ago

Just in case you locals were planning to go Dinosaur Kingdom at Natural Bridge is closed . This is the place dinosaurs attack the union army.

#4077 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Just in case you locals were planning to go Dinosaur Kingdom at Natural Bridge is closed . This is the place dinosaurs attack the union army.

Not local to NC but I don't know what this means and it makes no sense to me...What does it have to do with buying/selling pinball??? Thats totally random?

#4078 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You have ny attention. . Condition and price range ? I can find a few pins

#4079 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Not local to NC but I don't know what this means and it makes no sense to me...What does it have to do with buying/selling pinball??? Thats totally random?

Natural Bridge is in VA, and here's info on Dinosaur Kingdom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Kingdom

I have no idea what it has to do with pinball, though.

#4080 3 years ago

It has nothing to do with pins. Just a bit weird though
And gave me a chukle.

#4081 3 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

Check out CL, under Harrisburg or Cumberland Valley.
Serendipity Antiques & Flea Market did have a Taxi for about $1895, in not too bad condition as I recall.
I believe it's been sitting there awhile - might be able to get it for about $200 less, via cash sale.
Good luck!
T.

They sold it on Monday. DOH!!!!!!

ugh.

Back to the drawing board. Sure would like to find a TAXI around the Maryland area!

#4082 3 years ago

Crap! Closed? For good?

Nevermind - just temporary it looks like - maybe one of the dinos escaped??

-Nate

#4083 3 years ago

3 year old kid fell into the Dino enclosure and zookeepers were forced to shoot the dino.

My opinion is the dinosaur was just protecting the kid.

#4084 3 years ago

Anyone with a TRS Pro looking to upgrade to an LE, I'd be willing to trade and downgrade to a Pro.

#4085 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Sounds like I chose the right time to join; been hunting specifically for a Tron Pro near here. Let me know when you've got it up!

#4086 3 years ago
Quoted from Reutan:

Sounds like I chose the right time to join; been hunting specifically for a Tron Pro near here. Let me know when you've got it up!

Sent you a pm well be putting up soon.

#4087 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Crap! Closed? For good?
Nevermind - just temporary it looks like - maybe one of the dinos escaped??
-Nate

According to wikipedia, it's been closed since 2012.

#4088 3 years ago

Hope not, just looked at their website?........

There is a nutty guy that built all of the dinos for that display - he also constructed "Foamhenge" nearby to Natural Bridge. He has a workshop that resembles a huge, dilapidated/abandoned amusement park with various critters and contraptions/houses scattered throughout - I think it *WAS* an amusement park at one time.

It's also a beautiful part of the country.

Nate says check it out!!!

#4089 3 years ago

Still looking for a nice Bally Rolling Stones, any leads?

Thanks

#4090 3 years ago

I'm rearranging my bar and I haven't used this shot chiller machine in a few years. Works perfectly, just cleaned and tested mine. Don't have pics of mine yet, but it's this exact model.

$150 and enjoy ice cold shots the rest of the summer. Liquor not included.

patron11_(resized).jpg

#4091 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm rearranging my bar and I haven't used this shot chiller machine in a few years. Works perfectly, just cleaned and tested mine. Don't have pics of mine yet, but it's this exact model.
$150 and enjoy ice cold shots the rest of the summer. Liquor not included.

Its not pinball but its pinball/mancave/lair related so thats fine...at least it isn't another random post about closed down tourist attractions that have NOTHING to do with PINBALL LOL

#4092 3 years ago

Steve, you'll be happy to know that the World's Largest Ball of Yarn (Kansas) is still open...

05twine3_(resized).jpg

#4095 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You have ny attention. . Condition and price range ? I can find a few pins

Pm'd

#4096 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Sent you a pm well be putting up soon.

Thanks! I'll follow up in... 11 more hours. Serves me right for not making an account when I first found Pinside.

#4097 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'd trade you a pin for that Open Ice! Well no, but I'd buy that Open Ice if you were selling it.

#4098 3 years ago

Gwaxt72, Rob , is picking up a bunch of pins today. I'll see if I can get him to list them here. Has a great local delivery guy too

#4100 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Gwaxt72, Rob , is picking up a bunch of pins today. I'll see if I can get him to list them here. Has a great local delivery guy too

I bought a cheap TAF from him that I restored for a customer. He seems to have great deals on unshopped routed pins. Let me know if you get a list with prices I would be very interested. (BUT I DON'T NEED ANY UPDATES ON WIERD OPEN/CLOSED TOURIST TRAPS)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 224.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 218.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside