(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,521 posts
  • 656 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by RazorV23
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10521 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 211.
#4001 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Holy crap! Did you mean 7550 or 5750?
I have seen one of these go for under 6700 all year!

Well... That post was from 2 years ago!

Looks like he's is my neighborhood, too bad he's not selling at that price now; could have been the worlds fastest pin pickup for me.

#4002 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Well... That post was from 2 years ago!
Looks like he's is my neighborhood, too bad he's not selling at that price now; could have been the worlds fastest pin pickup for me.

Yea im very confused also bc that was years ago lol.....

#4003 2 years ago

Oops. Sorry guys. Victim of the iPhone.

Little embarrassed....

#4004 2 years ago

If you look back another year you will see 3k TZs

#4005 2 years ago

Maybe I'll just become "that guy" that digs up super old threads and critiques pricing.

#4006 2 years ago

I miss the days of $5500 AC/DC premiums

#4007 2 years ago

What's the going rate in PA for a really nice TOTAN ?
Thx guys

#4008 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

Thx guys

I just seen one sell for 6700

#4010 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

Thx guys

Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I just seen one sell for 6700

Thx for the info. I'm going to be selling mine and I haven't been buying/selling for a while so I am out of the loop on fair market values. Anyone else have any insight?

#4011 2 years ago

TMNT - Cabinet is really nice, backglass is 8/10 easily, play field has minor wear. players condition. It does work 100% and i completely rebuilt the auto-kicker with all new parts and resurfaced the lower half of the shooter lane. I repaired some GI issues and adjusted switches, new rubber, cleaned it up pretty good. Plays really well, DMD is perfect, really fun game if you like the theme. Its got partial LED. Comes with little plastic topper, manual.

$1850 cash or trade value

F14 - Another players condition machine. I did new rubber on this, new sleeves, full under-playfield LED, repaired GI, repaired/replaced some switches, remote battery mod (no acid damage BTW), new complete ROM set, flipper rebuild on lower flippers, new flipper bats as well. beacon motor is gone so the beacons do not light or spin. All else works as it should.

$1350 cash or trade value

The Tempest and DK/D2K and Rolling Thunder are also available and described / photographed in other threads or can be seen on Craigslist in Charlotte.

$900 Tempest
$1000 DK
$350 Rolling Thunder

All games are in Matthews, NC (just south of Charlotte and minutes off 485. i am around all weekend and can help load. Local deal much preferred. If i have to palette or pack anything for shipping there will be extra cost for time / materials.

I am open to entertaining any offers on any of these pins and games. Only interested in Pins or Cash.

Text me at 262-573-6496

#4012 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

Thx for the info. I'm going to be selling mine and I haven't been buying/selling for a while so I am out of the loop on fair market values. Anyone else have any insight?

I hear $3k for a fellow western PA pinhead.

#4013 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

Thx guys

Need see pics and go from there .... but i have a friend looking for one so let us know. They are usually 6-8 depending on condition.

#4014 2 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Hahaha

#4015 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

Thx guys

Quoted from bigd1979:

Need see pics and go from there .... but i have a friend looking for one so let us know. They are usually 6-8 depending on condition.

Thx for the input. I'll try to get some pics posted today

#4016 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

TMNT - $1850 cash or trade value
F14 - $1350 cash or trade value

The Tempest and DK/D2K and Rolling Thunder are also available and described / photographed in other threads or can be seen on Craigslist in Charlotte.
$900 Tempest
$1000 DK
$350 Rolling Thunder

Great prices these should sell quick. I love TMNT but can't buy right now or I would.

GLWS

#4018 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Rob Zombie NIB with all Factory upgrades for an AC/DC Premium or Le with cash + or - .
Due this Sept.

#4019 2 years ago

Might be putting my Tron Pro with mods up for trade + for a hobbit

#4020 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Might be putting my tron pro mods up for trade + for a hobbit

Tron mods for a hobbit? Your gonna need alot of cash

#4021 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Tron mods for a hobbit? Your gonna need alot of cash

HAHA I fixed my post

#4022 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

HAHA I fixed my post

I wish i cld get into tron bc id try work something out since i know your a good seller

#4023 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I wish i cld get into tron bc id try work something out since i know your a good seller

It's easy to get into TRON.....just open the coin door first

#4024 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Getting into TRON is all about wanting to complete the objective. It's about the lure of getting to Portal. Loving TRON is about getting addicted to completing the objective and being taunted by shots like the Gem shot. If you aren't the type that doesn't get bit by the idea of pushing to get to the goal.. it will seem kind of flat to you. But the music is catchy too

It's a good shooter.. but relatively straight forward in game play. It's the objective that keeps you coming back.

#4025 2 years ago

Quorra-Tron-Legacy-HD_(resized).jpg

#4026 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Getting into TRON is all about wanting to complete the objective. It's about the lure of getting to Portal. Loving TRON is about getting addicted to completing the objective and being taunted by shots like the Gem shot. If you aren't the type that doesn't get bit by the idea of pushing to get to the goal.. it will seem kind of flat to you. But the music is catchy too
It's a good shooter.. but relatively straight forward in game play. It's the objective that keeps you coming back.

IMO it's somewhat like IM but less brutal. Not real complex or 20+ pages of rules like AcDc or Tspp, what you see is what you get.

#4027 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

It's easy to get into TRON.....just open the coin door first

Haha haha

#4028 2 years ago

Curious if anyone's seen the Jurassic Park out in Vienna, VA for a starting bid of $2595. The guy doesn't have the coin door which seems like kind of a big deal since you can't inspect under the playfield. ebay: ebay.com link » Data East Jurassic Park Pinball Machine

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone's looked at it since it seems priced to move, but there appear to have been no bites thus far.

#4030 2 years ago

There's a JP on Richmond CL for $2400. I bought his Laser Cue last week and the JP looks nice, though I didn't play it. I'm pretty sure he's flexible on price, too.

#4031 2 years ago

I paid 2k for a mint huo jp with topper and mods. Jp is a 2-2400 in imo.

#4032 2 years ago

Just listed my FT on the market...

#4033 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well that answers that question. I thought I'd seen it in the 3's, but JP isn't one I pay attention to very often but I love the Tyrannosaurus. Thanks dudes

#4034 2 years ago

I think, these days, right around 2K +/- is what you want to pay for a good one

#4035 2 years ago
Quoted from akm:

It's looking like my deal fell through, so I'm posting this here for the moment. I will likely make a marketplace listing for it later this weekend.
Stern Rolling Stones (Limited Edition) pinball machine. #308 out of 350 with the certificate to show for it. Machine is home use only and was NIB just under a year ago, extras bag still stapled to the inside of the cabinet from the factory. It's loaded with mods--full LEDs for GI and inserts, LED OCD lamp smoothing board, GIzmo board for smoothing GI, shaker motor, lit up topper (with custom board courtesy of Scott Sidley), physical amp toys mounted in place of the stock flat plastic ones (originals still included), TRS guitar mounted on right side of playfield, chrome ball shooter rod to match the stock chrome rails and lockdown bar, LED light strip under the right ramp, Mick target backing plate installed, and Flipper Fidelity speakers in the backbox. Game has been re-rubbered with Pinball Life's translucent rubbers.
Price is $5,500, or $4,200 with a $1,300-ish game in trade alongside the cash (or anything else in between, I need $4,200 minimum to pay off a certain bill). If you are interested, please PM me.

Just bumping this. Will try to make a standalone thread/marketplace listing for it later this week. Had two bites on Friday, but it seems nobody wants to respond to my emails, ha.

#4036 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I seen a JP go for $1800

#4038 2 years ago

Batman Forever $2800 for Pinsiders. It was a rock at Pintastic, I did just change the right coil sleeve & back stop when it got home.

allentown.craigslist.org link

Just Shopped Sega Twister $1850 for Pinsiders

allentown.craigslist.org link

I can ship & I'm open to reasonable offers or trades for other DMD games. I can add cash where needed.

#4039 2 years ago

Going ro be traveling up the I-95 corridor next weekend from SC to MA..... on the hunt for a Bally Motordome backglass, a Bally Mata Hari (ss) head and glass and a Bally Lost World head and glass to work on some project games I bought. If you have anything that fits the bill, PM me.

Thanks!

Ed

#4040 2 years ago

Price Drop

Nice WOZ 75th Still Available...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35466

#4041 2 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

2500 for fellow Murrysville-ian !!!

#4042 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Curious if anyone's seen the Jurassic Park out in Vienna, VA for a starting bid of $2595. The guy doesn't have the coin door which seems like kind of a big deal since you can't inspect under the playfield. ebay: ebay.com link ยป Data East Jurassic Park Pinball Machine
Anyway, I was just curious if anyone's looked at it since it seems priced to move, but there appear to have been no bites thus far.

Sigh. And to think I passed on a $900 JP light project a couple years back

#4043 2 years ago

Ok, who thought twice about the $200 Hardbody on CL? Looks especially good in light of the recent $9995 one.

The hills are alive with Hardbodys!

#4044 2 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Ok, who thought twice about the $200 Hardbody on CL? Looks especially good in light of the recent $9995 one.

LOL I hate that theme but on priciple would take it on for $200! LOL

#4045 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

LOL I hate that theme but on priciple would take it on for $200! LOL

The gameplay and rules are actually decent--the theme itself simply isn't all that desirable.

#4046 2 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Even if i had room i wldnt consider it..... it wld never get played in my collection of awesome pins unfortunately

#4047 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Dirty Harry. Thanks!

#4048 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

oh, this is killing me. I want a taxi something fierce...but this is just too far out of my range.

Check out CL, under Harrisburg or Cumberland Valley.
Serendipity Antiques & Flea Market did have a Taxi for about $1895, in not too bad condition as I recall.
I believe it's been sitting there awhile - might be able to get it for about $200 less, via cash sale.
Good luck!

T.

#4049 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield
If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

All,

This has been sold. Since I don't know much repairing pins yet and can never really offer any insight on issues with various machines, this is my way of giving back to Pinside(besides donating). I went and scoped out this machine for the community and it has been purchased by Pinside members "Gnatty" and "Drgnlair". I went and picked up the game tonight for them, and will be driving to meet them on Saturday to deliver the game, all for the good of Pinside. I had no interest in buying this game just to flip it, but instead I was hoping to get this game into the hands of someone else out there that really wanted it and I think we have accomplished that. Thanks Pinside for the awesome community you have put together. And for future reference, if anyone in the surrounding states see's a game on CL and would like for someone to scope it out for them, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 218.00
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Hardware
CPR Playfields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 209.99
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 209.99
There are 10521 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside