(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,049 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Coolpinballdino
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11049 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 221.
#3951 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've yet to see the game in person, however he said it turns on, but a game won't start due to a missing ball. He has no key to the game and he hasn't entertained the idea of drilling out the lock yet. If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can stop over and take pics/video for you.

#3952 3 years ago

Have never owned Bsd. Anyone selling local? Collection is set for a while so nothing to trade. Although a good friend has a beautiful RBION he may sell so I can offer that in trade.

ES or WW still on my want list.

#3953 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Selling my Bally Transporter & Radical. Both games are shopped out with full LED's and playing great! Will get pictures up this weekend as the games are at my brothers in Pittsburgh so changing up his line up with two new pins. Or if you are in the area, just swing by and have a look before I take then back to OH. $4600 for the pair!

Message sent!

#3954 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Anyone interested in a Bally Viking?

PM Sent

#3955 3 years ago

Hook - nice shape, missing half of one dmd line. Rest is bright and fine. Playfield is great. Cabinet is a 7.5 out of 10. Been in a home for 15 years. Rope lights work. $1350

#3956 3 years ago

I'm floating the idea of selling my Metallica Pro to fund the purchase of another machine. My machine is 100% functional (plays perfectly), in perfect condition, color DMD, full LEDs, flipper fidelity speaker / sub upgrade, under cabinet lighting, lit flipper buttons, and several great playfield mods.

I'm still trying to determine a fair price, but I'm thinking that, since the machine has a lot of valuable upgrades and mods and is in excellent condition, somewhere in the $6200-$6500 range makes sense.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. I really like the game, it's awesome, but I am going after a grail pin so I figured I'd float this idea to gauge interest.

#3957 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm floating the idea of selling my Metallica Pro to fund the purchase of another machine. My machine is 100% functional (plays perfectly), in perfect condition, color DMD, full LEDs, flipper fidelity speaker / sub upgrade, under cabinet lighting, lit flipper buttons, and several great playfield mods.
I'm still trying to determine a fair price, but I'm thinking that, since the machine has a lot of valuable upgrades and mods and is in excellent condition, somewhere in the $6200-$6500 range makes sense.
If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. I really like the game, it's awesome, but I am going after a grail pin so I figured I'd float this idea to gauge interest.

Upgrades don't really add to the value. $4995 for a NIB metallica PRO and $6695 for a premium. I think you will have a very hard time getting $6K for a modded Pro. Not trying to price police. You could buy one NIB and mod it for much less.

#3958 3 years ago
Quoted from windsoreight:

Upgrades don't really add to the value. $4995 for a NIB metallica PRO and $6695 for a premium. I think you will have a very hard time getting $6K for a modded Pro. Not trying to price police. You could buy one NIB and mod it for much less.

Agreed... with games still available NIB and used minty ones selling well under 4400... not going to get 1700+ for mods unless its super pimp stuff that is a pain to source, like custom powdercoat, etc etc.

per3per3... you are competing with new inventory, so prices are only going to be below NIB, not above for the game itself.. and recovering your mod investment is going to be very buyer dependent (and on the mods themselves). You may be more in the 4800-5000 range depending on what you really have in it.

#3959 3 years ago

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.

Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space

Mike

#3960 3 years ago

I appreciate the opinions and advice as always from fellow pinsiders, but there seems to be a bit of inaccuracy in the prices being cited for used METs.

I certainly understand that I'm competing with new inventory, but the game is only a few years old (late 2013)...it's not like NIB is that much of a premium on games this recent. New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...those are stern's price controlled prices. I have never seen a pro sell for $4400 ever, but that would be one hell of a low price for such a highly rated game unless the machine had issues.

I'd also say that things like a color DMD and flipper fidelity speakers (especially on a music centric game like MET) aren't really categorized as mods...they're upgrades and seem to be valued by most buyers in the hobby.

Anywho, I was just floating the idea, and I agree that $6k+ definitely sounds high. That being said, something like $5500-$5700 would be a great deal for the #8 rated machine in perfect condition with all of the upgrades. The current pinside market supports this as well.

#3961 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...those are stern's price controlled prices.

Is this true? My understanding is that distributors set their own prices, although they are not publicly advertised. Stern doesn't/can't control prices.

You might consider removing the mods/upgrades to lower your asking price, and keep them for use in a future game. Not everyone values every mod, let alone a bunch of different ones all together, but everyone likes to pay less money

#3962 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

You might consider removing the mods/upgrades to lower your asking price, and keep them for use in a future game. Not everyone values every mod, let alone a bunch of different ones all together, but everyone likes to pay less money

Agreed, a game closer to stock will sell faster than one with a ton of mods. Allot of people would rather not have to completely strip and redo a machine to get it to where they are happy with it. Just because you love the mods doesn't mean the next perspective buyer will.

#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

New pros are selling for $5600

I'm curious about this as well. My Metallica (first run) was the last game I bought NIB, and I haven't followed prices. I'm thinking about selling my Met before the end of the year, so I'd like to know.

I'd say whatever the going NIB price is, you're going to have to deduct around $400 and hope you can find a local buyer. The ColorDMD and speakers, I'd say you could add ~$300 and ~$100 and still be in the right ballpark. The rest of the stuff, I don't think you'll get anything substantial for them. If $5600 really is the current NIB price, $5600 would probably be a good starting point for yours.

#3964 3 years ago

Here's a point of comparison for a heavily upgraded/modded Metallica Pro, that sold for $4800:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/21559

#3965 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...

NIB Stern Pros are not $5600... they are south of $5K

#3966 3 years ago

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.

Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.

I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

#3967 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095. After speaking with cointaker, I was informed that stern has sent memos to their distributors instructing them to institute price control...this the reason behind all of them listing the same price NIB machines.
Let's say I subtract $500 from the the $5495 price, then add $300 for the color DMD ($425 new) and $100 for the speakers $165 new), I'm still in the mid $5K range. That is very reasonable for a perfect condition machine and that's putting a $0 value on the other mods which a buyer might want to can be removed.
I value the knowledge of my fellow pinsiders, and I appreciate all of your input. This definitely helps me more effectively evaluate my situation.

You have to call the distributors to get the controlled lowest price. The online prices are a ripoff.

Pros are around $4900 and Premiums $6700 shipped.

#3968 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Just put up an ad in the Martketplace and you'll get an idea of if it's priced too high. I don't think under cabinet light adds any value to a game, so I wouldn't count on getting that cash back.

#3969 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I just checked prices at 5 different distributors' websites as well as confirmed the prices currently on the pinside market, and NIB pros are selling for $5495 and premiums for $7095.

Those are MSRP prices... you have to call to get a price. I've actively heard (read: recent) other collectors fetching offers between $4700-$4900 shipped to door.

As for mods, they can certainly add some value, but it really depends on what they are. Color DMD is pretty much something that you can ask near full price for (or, alternatively, pull it and keep it for a future game). Other mods, however, are catch as catch can. There are some ACDC mods (for example) that are worth more now than when they were new (they add to the game experience and are no longer available)... the walking dead prison tower is another example. It's tough to find right now and isn't currently being made (Marco just sold its final 3 towers for $50 over the original price). Other mods, like cab lights, etc, are sunken money...the same can almost be said for LED conversion.

Not trying to bust your chops... your game, stock, isn't worth the $4800 or $4900 that a NIB stock game is worth because the NIB games are still available. If those games were no longer available and the market was hot for the title, then, yes, value might be more. So, I think you're starting point might be a tad high. I could be completely wrong on this, but that's what my gut is telling me!

#3970 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

$4995 NIB to my door for a Metallica pro led. Id rather buy new then a used game 3 years old with colordmd at same price. Id say if you price it over $5k it will sit.

#3971 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.
Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space
Mike

oh, this is killing me. I want a taxi something fierce...but this is just too far out of my range.

#3972 3 years ago

If that's the case, then I guess I'll hold onto it as I really enjoy the game and am only considering giving it up to get one of my favs.

Thanks to everyone for the reality check, I certainly have no qualms deferring to more seasoned pinball folks within the community.

#3973 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

oh, this is killing me. I want a taxi something fierce...but this is just too far out of my range.

Game can be seen here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36759

#3974 3 years ago
#3975 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Sale pending thanks

#3976 3 years ago

Players NGG - $2950, comet leds. Cabinet in nice shape, a couple nicks but not beat. Playfield is nice minus slam ramp wear.
Players NBA Fast Break - $1900, comet leds. Nice cabinet, a couple nicks. Great coin door. Playfield is nice. Rebuild AV board.

#3977 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Here's a point of comparison for a heavily upgraded/modded Metallica Pro, that sold for $4800:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/21559

Wish I had bought that one, powder coated, modded halfway to hell and below NIB $$. Nice.

#3978 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

New pros are selling for $5600 and premiums for $7100...those are stern's price controlled prices. I have never seen a pro sell for $4400 ever, but that would be one hell of a low price for such a highly rated game unless the machine had issues.

I don't want this to seem like a pile on.. since some people have already responded with some insight on the actual pricing out there. Some simple guidance there is, don't go on advertised prices for NIB games, you actually have to talk to people and get past the 'oh, you are random person who found me on google?' sales response and get the actual 'you are a hobbyist buyer who doesn't pay retail' response

As for used prices... I have personally been involved in 3 MET Pro sales in the last 8 months all in the price range I mentioned right here in NoVA.
Darin sold a significantly mod'd minty HUO MET Pro to a friend for $4500 back in april - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/2?tu=bigd1979#post-3071939
I bought a barely played, flawless HUO MET Pro with moderate mods (shaker, art, lightning rails, etc) from houseofpin for $4500 back in December. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tq&tu=houseofpin#post-2819919
I know of lightly routed MET Pro LED that sold to another local guy for well under that number as well (I won't quote it as I don't know if the price was public)

When I was shopping, my target price was $4200 for a non-LED MET Pro... I paid more based on the basically NIB game+mods and location.

It's a high volume production game, and its still being made... so you aren't getting price appreciation at this point. It's just about how much value has the game kept, based on condition, location, and then what add-ons are on.

Again, not trying to pile on... just sharing some hands on experience with the game sales of late. Good luck with what you choose with your game.

#3979 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Those are MSRP prices... you have to call to get a price. I've actively heard (read: recent) other collectors fetching offers between $4700-$4900 shipped to door.
As for mods, they can certainly add some value, but it really depends on what they are. Color DMD is pretty much something that you can ask near full price for (or, alternatively, pull it and keep it for a future game). Other mods, however, are catch as catch can. There are some ACDC mods (for example) that are worth more now than when they were new (they add to the game experience and are no longer available)... the walking dead prison tower is another example. It's tough to find right now and isn't currently being made (Marco just sold its final 3 towers for $50 over the original price). Other mods, like cab lights, etc, are sunken money...the same can almost be said for LED conversion.
Not trying to bust your chops... your game, stock, isn't worth the $4800 or $4900 that a NIB stock game is worth because the NIB games are still available. If those games were no longer available and the market was hot for the title, then, yes, value might be more. So, I think you're starting point might be a tad high. I could be completely wrong on this, but that's what my gut is telling me!

Who can I call to get a nib pro for 4700-4900? Sense stern raised their prices I have not been given a quote under $5500. Please tell me who to call?

#3980 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I don't want this to seem like a pile on.. since some people have already responded with some insight on the actual pricing out there. Some simple guidance there is, don't go on advertised prices for NIB games, you actually have to talk to people and get past the 'oh, you are random person who found me on google?' sales response and get the actual 'you are a hobbyist buyer who doesn't pay retail' response
As for used prices... I have personally been involved in 3 MET Pro sales in the last 8 months all in the price range I mentioned right here in NoVA.
Darin sold a significantly mod'd minty HUO MET Pro to a friend for $4500 back in april - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/2?tu=bigd1979#post-3071939
I bought a barely played, flawless HUO MET Pro with moderate mods (shaker, art, lightning rails, etc) from houseofpin for $4500 back in December. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tq&tu=houseofpin#post-2819919
I know of lightly routed MET Pro LED that sold to another local guy for well under that number as well (I won't quote it as I don't know if the price was public)
When I was shopping, my target price was $4200 for a non-LED MET Pro... I paid more based on the basically NIB game+mods and location.
It's a high volume production game, and its still being made... so you aren't getting price appreciation at this point. It's just about how much value has the game kept, based on condition, location, and then what add-ons are on.
Again, not trying to pile on... just sharing some hands on experience with the game sales of late. Good luck with what you choose with your game.

Darin sold his met pro in 3 hours and the one u bought didn't take much longer then that, so I don't think that's an indication of market value? Also I have called MANY dealers and have not found a new pro for under $5600 shipped. So imo used pro prices have increased sense there previous nib shipped price of $4500

#3981 3 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Who can I call to get a nib pro for 4700-4900? Sense stern raised their prices I have not been given a quote under $5500. Please tell me who to call?

Last I was told the big distributors have been selling them for $4999 to $4900 (cannot remember the exact dollar) shipped.
Call (do not e-mail) Tilt, Game Exchange, Cointaker, and Flipper Fidelity and see what they say.

#3982 3 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Darin sold his met pro in 3 hours and the one u bought didn't take much longer then that, so I don't think that's an indication of market value? Also I have called MANY dealers and have not found a new professional for under $5600 shipped. So imo used properly prices have increased sense there previous nib shipped price of $4500

I have not shopped games in the last few months... but I know at Allentown quoted prices (and this was immediately AFTER the whole stern fixed pricing thing) were $5100 if I recall (cointaker and trent) for GB pro. And since then, I'm sure the games of how to get around that have come around. You'll note I'm not quoting NIB prices.. only stating that the owner is competing with NIB availability.

Popular games sell right away when priced right. If your game doesn't sell in days in this area, you probably have it priced wrong or its a game people aren't really into. People always want to talk about what they THINK games are worth... I cited examples of transactions I was actually *IN*. Proof is in the pudding.

If you don't like my cites... you can try these listings
$4600 for HUO plus expensive mods from

Edit: WTF.. stupid forum software chewed up my URLs to market place ads - I'm not doing it again. Go research the marketplace archive.. you'll see routed games from 4000, clean games from 4300, and heavily mod'd ones available for 4700. All within the last few months

#3983 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I have not shopped games in the last few months... but I know at Allentown quoted prices (and this was immediately AFTER the whole stern fixed pricing thing) were $5100 if I recall (cointaker and trent) for GB pro. And since then, I'm sure the games of how to get around that have come around. You'll note I'm not quoting NIB prices.. only stating that the owner is competing with NIB availability.
Popular games sell right away when priced right. If your game doesn't sell in days in this area, you probably have it priced wrong or its a game people aren't really into. People always want to talk about what they THINK games are worth... I cited examples of transactions I was actually *IN*. Proof is in the pudding.
If you don't like my cites... you can try these listings
$4600 for HUO plus expensive mods from
Edit: WTF.. stupid forum software chewed up my URLs to market place ads - I'm not doing it again. Go research the marketplace archive.. you'll see routed games from 4000, clean games from 4300, and heavily mod'd ones available for 4700. All within the last few months

NIB for $5100 sounds about right with new prices because Trent an coin takers have quoted $5600 shipped. Unfortunately most people have to have nib pins shipped. I just think popular used pro prices will increase with the new pricing. I'm not a big fan of nib with sterns warranties. It's not like they send a tech to yr ourselves to fix it and if sideart is damaged or wrinkled, they don't replace the pin. They send u a new set of decals for your nib damaged pin. I prefer huo proven pins that u can verify condition. Just my 2 cents

PS anyone who sells a pins In 3 hours, sold it too cheap

#3984 3 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

You definitely can get pros still under 5 shipped at mostly any distro on east coast... premiums had a 300 -400 increase to 6700 shipped . Pros use to be 4600-4700 and are now 4900-5 shipped. People need to stop paying the 5500 for a pro or that willbe the new price for everyone which is getting ridiculous . Thats over 1200-1300 from where you use to be able to get a met when it first came out(4200'-4300).

#3985 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

You definitely can get pros still under 5 shipped at mostly any distro on east coast... premiums had a 300 -400 increase to 6700 shipped . Pros use to be 4600-4700 and are now 4900-5 shipped. People need to stop paying the 5500 for a pro or that willbe the new price for everyone which is getting ridiculous . Thats over 1200-1300 from where you use to be able to get a met when it first came out(4200'-4300).

So tell me who to call! Everyone keeps saying u can but no one says who?????? Trent, cointaker and JJ have always been the best price and I just talked to them and got $5600, so one more time PLEASE tell me WHO?

#3986 3 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

So tell me who to call! Everyone keeps saying u can but no one says who?????? Trent, cointaker and JJ have always been the best price and I just talked to them and got $5600, so one more time PLEASE tell me WHO?

Maybe its bc your in Ca? Im not sure but i know many people that just bought (last month or so) pros and premiums for the prices i mentioned above. I cancelled my gb premium bc i wasn't impressed with it . If these prices u mentioned are the new normal than i wont be buying nib anymore bc thats a 1000 dollar increase from what i paid 4 months ago . All i keep hearing is taf and tz saying Greed.....
There are way to many older pins i haven't owned that are much cheaper and offer just as much fun .

#3987 3 years ago

I don't see paying over $600 for shipping on top of East coast shipping and yes before I paid $4500 shipped for pros and now sterns is price fixing to $5600

#3988 3 years ago

Hobbit le NIB arriving Saturday. 7900 OBO. Trades plus cash are fine. Bsd, GoT pro, ES are on my list.

Game is in md. Come and get it with no tax, shipping cost or waiting

#3989 3 years ago

Original SM with tons of extras. Full LED, LED back box conversation, custom powder coated rails, legs, and lock bar. Chrome speaker panel inserts, shooter lane cliffy, shaker motor, under cab LEDs!

Located outside of Philly, $5400 OBO.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3990 3 years ago

I've got an offer on a pin I'm considering if I can find something to grab at the same time. Anyone have one of these for sale:

TWD Pro
RBION
IM
AVG
TDK
T3
KISS

#3991 3 years ago

Sent you and PM on the IM

#3992 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

Thanks, bit of a hike away but will keep it in mind.

#3993 3 years ago

Original SM with tons of extras. Full LED, LED back box conversation, custom powder coated rails, legs, and lock bar. Chrome speaker panel inserts, shooter lane cliffy, shaker motor, under cab LEDs!
Located outside of Philly, $5400 OBO.

Bulldog comes with the machine? If so I'm all in!

#3994 3 years ago

I'm finishing up a Spy Hunter upright arcade game restoration and seeing if there is any interest in a trade. Looking for a Doctor Who maybe others.

#3995 3 years ago

Potentially looking for a Bally Rolling Stones and an Ac/dc premium, looking for any local mid Atlantic leads.

Thanks

#3996 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Bulldog comes with the machine? If so I'm all in!

ha absolutely not !

#3997 3 years ago

It's looking like my deal fell through, so I'm posting this here for the moment. I will likely make a marketplace listing for it later this weekend.

Stern Rolling Stones (Limited Edition) pinball machine. #308 out of 350 with the certificate to show for it. Machine is home use only and was NIB just under a year ago, extras bag still stapled to the inside of the cabinet from the factory. It's loaded with mods--full LEDs for GI and inserts, LED OCD lamp smoothing board, GIzmo board for smoothing GI, shaker motor, lit up topper (with custom board courtesy of Scott Sidley), physical amp toys mounted in place of the stock flat plastic ones (originals still included), TRS guitar mounted on right side of playfield, chrome ball shooter rod to match the stock chrome rails and lockdown bar, LED light strip under the right ramp, Mick target backing plate installed, and Flipper Fidelity speakers in the backbox. Game has been re-rubbered with Pinball Life's translucent rubbers.

Price is $5,500, or $4,200 with a $1,300-ish game in trade alongside the cash (or anything else in between, I need $4,200 minimum to pay off a certain bill). If you are interested, please PM me.

20160715_002851_(resized).jpg

#3998 3 years ago

All,

Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:

*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield

If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.

Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

#3999 3 years ago

Not to far for me, if the price is right I'm interested. Lmk thanks.

#4000 3 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

AC/DC premium HUO. Perfect shape, built late 2012 with clear window. Upgraded speakers, TNT plunger mod, cannon flasher mod, ramp stickers, pin bits lightning mod. Also has new mod covering band made by lasermel, it's really cool.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-acdc-band-lighting-and-stage-cover-mod#post-1689826
Located in Sterling, VA area. Looking for 5750.
Thanks,
Dave

Holy crap! Did you mean 7550 or 5750?

I have seen one of these go for under 6700 all year!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 18.95
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 65.00
Texas Pinball
$ 49.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
There are 11049 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside