(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 seconds ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 361.
#3901 7 years ago

I will be listing a really nice example of a White Water. It has new everything and done up in chrome. PM if interested. i will get the market ad up tonight. I am thinning the herd. So really looking for cash and space. I am in eastern PA.

Mike

#3902 7 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

I played this game. Super fun and in great shape. I'd buy this if I didn't have RZ coming in the next couple of weeks. Entertaining any trades?

Thanks for the kind words. But no, not looking for trades at this point.

#3903 7 years ago

Selling my Bally Transporter & Radical. Both games are shopped out with full LED's and playing great! Will get pictures up this weekend as the games are at my brothers in Pittsburgh so changing up his line up with two new pins. Or if you are in the area, just swing by and have a look before I take then back to OH. $4600 for the pair!

#3904 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I will be listing a really nice example of a White Water. It has new everything and done up in chrome. PM if interested. i will get the market ad up tonight. I am thinning the herd. So really looking for cash and space. I am in eastern PA.
Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36338

#3905 7 years ago

Im looking for a domestic wpc coindoor . It dont have to be perfect but also dont want a eyesoar eaither lol. Let me know what u have thax.

#3906 7 years ago

Looking for a roadshow near Md.

#3907 7 years ago

I have friend in VA looking to trade his police force pinball for another pin.

#3908 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I have friend in VA looking to trade his police force pinball for another pin.

I have a striker xtreme

#3909 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I have a striker xtreme

I sent you a PM

#3910 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I have a striker xtreme

J striker has a striker extreme .... who wld of thought lol

#3911 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

J striker has a striker extreme .... who wld of thought lol

J Striker is full of surprises hahahaha

#3912 7 years ago

Loaded GoT. Premium. Stark armor, shaker, speaker lights, inside cab art. Trying to downsize to a pro

Also looking for Es, time machine or avatar in trade

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3913 7 years ago

In NC for the 4th weekend and just picked up a very nice SS here so something has to go when I get back home! Therefore, have decided to my Dr. Who go; the game is shopped out, playing great and has a very nice NO FADE cabinet! Price is $3000. Will get pictures up when I get back home.

#3914 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Loaded GoT. Premium. Stark armor, shaker, speaker lights, inside cab art. Trying to downsize to a pro
Also looking for Es, time machine or avatar in trade

GLWTS

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#3915 7 years ago

FS or FT WWE LE HUO under 200 plays still has goodie bag attached to it and has shaker motor installed it is perfect in every way and is number 16 5800$ cash or would consider a trade of cash and acdc pro or got pro

#3916 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

FS or FT WWE LE HUO under 200 plays still has goodie bag attached to it and has shaker motor installed it is perfect in every way and is number 16 5800$ cash or would consider a trade of cash and acdc pro or got pro

I need to play this with the newest code bc these le's seem to be really good deals .... same as tfle, xmle and avengers le and i like them pins

#3917 7 years ago

WoZ is now sold!

#3918 7 years ago

Someone in here has got to be in need of one of these!!!

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3919 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

That's a big price drop from $9995!

images_(resized).jpgimages_(resized).jpg

#3920 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

One the better deals ive seen in a while .........

#3921 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

That's cheap make it 10k

#3922 7 years ago

Is there any interest in a mostly working (they say a flipper bat is broken) Data East Star Trek for $1,600? I asked for pictures but will try to sell for a friend if it is as nice as they say. I will go see it this weekend.

#3923 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Is there any interest in a mostly working (they say a flipper bat is broken) Data East Star Trek for $1,600? I asked for pictures but will try to sell for a friend if it is as nice as they say. I will go see it this weekend.

PM sent.

#3924 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

At first i was messaging u bc i misread it and thought it said star wars but realized it was trek lol.... big difference in the 2 games for sure

#3925 7 years ago

lots of trade interst in my GoT premium. Distance an issue on most of my trade options. May just trade it and buy a pro

Would consider trades for spider man, iron man, avatar, AFM

#3926 7 years ago

Just posted in the market place I have two used DMD displays and Two TAF Lamp boards that I am selling for $150 total shipped or if you are local can pick up for $125 total. Neither have lines out I just replaced them with COLORDMD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36530

Pinside3_(resized).jpgPinside3_(resized).jpg

Pinside2_(resized).jpgPinside2_(resized).jpg

#3927 7 years ago

Need a WPC95 AV board.

#3928 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Just posted in the market place I have two used DMD displays and Two TAF Lamp boards that I am selling for $150 total shipped or if you are local can pick up for $125 total. Neither have lines out I just replaced them with COLORDMD.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36530

SOLD!

#3929 7 years ago

Hey local guys,
I'm running a poll to see what should leave my game room. I need some older SS games and a DMD pin has to go. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-one-off-the-island

At the very least you can say some unkind things about half my collection and I won't be bothered at all Once a decision is made, I'll post my Market ad here.

#3930 7 years ago

Sorcerer, $1500. He's real nice.
Trade+cash for Whirlwind, Shadow, JD, BOP, JM, BSD, also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36553

IMAG0207[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0207[1]_(resized).jpg

#3931 7 years ago

Shout out to Rick aka PoMC. Good guy who I had met previously at Allentown this year.

Just setup my new bartop system home that I picked up from him yesterday. Works great, can't keep my son off of it which is actually a good thing. Also, the Viper Night Drivin' he has for sale plays and looks great. My son also wanted to bring that one home, but just couldn't fit that into my packed gameroom.

Thanks Rick

#3932 7 years ago

Thanks, appreciate that. Remember to let me know if the hockey and soccer games weren't on your system and I'll send you the files. Glad you're enjoying the games and jukebox, it really pulls a gameroom together with some great entertainment.

#3933 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Selling my Bally Transporter & Radical. Both games are shopped out with full LED's and playing great! Will get pictures up this weekend as the games are at my brothers in Pittsburgh so changing up his line up with two new pins. Or if you are in the area, just swing by and have a look before I take then back to OH. $4600 for the pair!

I must get a Radical one day.

#3934 7 years ago

Looking for a WPC95 Power Supply Service Box. PM me if you have one or know where i can get one. Thanks...

#3936 7 years ago

I have a really nice DE Hook w/ topper for sale in central PA for 1600 if anyone is interested. LEDs, flipper rebuild, true shop job done on it (playfield was taken apart) PM for more pics or info. Trades welcome.
Rope lights work perfectly
20160706_174149_(resized).jpg20160706_174149_(resized).jpg
20160706_175610_(resized).jpg20160706_175610_(resized).jpg
20160706_175635_(resized).jpg20160706_175635_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: Sale Pending

#3937 7 years ago

Looking for an Orbitor 1

#3938 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Looking for an Orbitor 1

One was listed on CL for 1500 a month or so ago. Of course the ad had no pics. It was either listed in western md or PA. Such a cool and unique game I never thought I'd see one for sale in the wild.

#3939 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

One was listed on CL for 1500 a month or so ago. Of course the ad had no pics. It was either listed in western md or PA. Such a cool and unique game I never thought I'd see one for sale in the wild.

I contacted the seller by craigslist email and phone but never heard back.

#3940 7 years ago

Did anyone contact "Paul" on Mr. Pinball Classifieds? He had some machines posted below market prices. I have not gotten a response just wondering if someone was able to make contact.

#3941 7 years ago

Did anyone contact "Paul" on Mr. Pinball Classifieds? He had some machines posted below market prices. I have not gotten a response just wondering if someone was able to make contact.

I got no response as well. Someone is just bored.

#3942 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

lots of trade interst in my GoT premium. Distance an issue on most of my trade options. May just trade it and buy a pro
Would consider trades for spider man, iron man, avatar, AFM

Traded. Thx for all interest

#3943 7 years ago

Did anyone contact "Paul" on Mr. Pinball Classifieds?

Also heard nothing back

#3944 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Looking for an Orbitor 1

I know it is far, but there is one at super electric in Cleveland and it seems like their pins are always for sale. By the way, I absolutely hate that game...still dizzy from last time I played

#3945 7 years ago

Looking for a nice mb .... i have a few pins id be interested in trading also

#3946 7 years ago

What are looking to trade?

#3947 7 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to list a couple of my High End Pins (www.highendpins.com) restored games for sale/trade. I am looking for SMVE, Met Premium, and GB Premium.

NGG - http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album392 - this game was restored as part of a four game custom build - three of the machines were made into games for the PGA Byron Nelson classic and then this one. I believe this is the only High End Pins NGG in existence. I have updated pics, but basically game looks as the pics show except I have upgraded to full LED and also colorDMD.

JY - http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album391 - again - I believe this is the only HEP JY in existence. I also have updated pics. Game is bone stock.

Figured I would put a feeler out here first in case either of these are grail games for anyone - PM me if interested. Thanks.

#3948 7 years ago

Hook is still looking for a new home. $1600 See post #3936 above.

Added over 8 years ago: Sale pending

#3949 7 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Hook is still looking for a new home. $1600 See post #3936 above.

Coming out near wilkes barre anytime soon? got a new looking for his first game.

#3950 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Coming out near wilkes barre anytime soon? got a new looking for his first game

I could meet somewhere in between.

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/79?hl=pinsrgrt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.