(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,941 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 minutes ago by Chalkey
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,941 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 359.
#3801 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Typical summer slowdown.. people are outside doing other stuff and spending the money on vacations. Once football season starts again it will pick up

I hope so. Since April 2015 it has been a drought with the exception of some late November/Christmas selling. The market was much more robust from late 2013 until early 2015.

#3802 7 years ago

FWIW the number of machines on location in the DMV area has increased many times over in the last year or two. It's not the whole story but it's got to be a factor in taking games out of market circulation.

#3803 7 years ago

At least in Nova, the area has never been a hotbed of pin sales. At least since since I moved here in '04

#3804 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

FWIW the number of machines on location in the DMV area has increased many times over in the last year or two. It's not the whole story but it's got to be a factor in taking games out of market circulation.

I agree

#3805 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Wow, none of the DMVs here have pins!

#3806 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

At least in Nova, the area has never been a hotbed of pin sales. At least since since I moved here in '04

There is always plenty of action between WV,Philly, to Richmond. I've never driven further than 1.5hrs to get a game and there is always plenty of collector->collector sales going on.

The classifieds aren't nearly as great as they used to be simply due to all the competition for people to swoop in quickly.

The thing about the volume of games declining is largely driven by the fact the games have aged and there was so little new games going into the system. There were no more huge auctions funneling games from Route Ops to lower tiers and hobbyists. The inventory of 80s and 90s games was either being scrapped, or settling down into collections. The operators and guys that would buy/sell would even tell you the inventory to buy from was really getting tight. Basically, the drying up of the trickle down from Commercial -> hobby was a huge portion of it.

#3807 7 years ago

Now that I don't need to sell Viper for the space, I have it available for trade as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-viper-night-drivin-sega-1998-2003#post-3192478

#3808 7 years ago

There's plenty of pins for sale. I'm just tired of driving to get them and I'm too cheap to ship

#3809 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Now that I don't need to sell Viper for the space, I have it available for trade as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-viper-night-drivin-sega-1998-2003#post-3192478

What did you sell Rick? Curious...

#3810 7 years ago

Just cleared room by selling my Maverick project and clearing some other space in the workshop area.

#3811 7 years ago

Pondering putting my Kiss pro huo loaded with mods up for sale and also have an iron man vault edition huo loaded with mods too that one is more trade bait looking for a acdc pro or a tron pro
Pm me if interested
Thanks guys

#3812 7 years ago

Looking for a Stern TFLECombo cash or trade.

FS/FT Bally Who Dunnit? $2500/bo (Looking for similar era B/W DMD games) in Hunt Valley, MD area.

More pix:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-who-dunnit-bally-1995-2001

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3813 7 years ago

Decided to finally sell my DE Star Trek SUPER AMAZING AWESOME Project ($2K). This was going to be my first playfield swap and I have NOS Plastics and NOS Playfield (some Factory defects that needs to be touched up and cleared) that comes with the fully functioning machine. If you have been following two other threads I have, the biggest issue is that it does NOT have a subway ramp. So it is time to move on (UNFORTUNATELY)... (PS Mention you saw it on this thread and I MAY throw in some NOS Black leg bolts for FREE...Thats at least a $0.75 savings!!!)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35678

DEST12_(resized).jpgDEST12_(resized).jpg

#3814 7 years ago

Harley Davidson for sale in the market w/pics - $2500 (central NJ)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harley-davidson-sega-1999-2000

DSC_0005_(resized).JPGDSC_0005_(resized).JPG

DSC_0014_(resized).JPGDSC_0014_(resized).JPG

DSC_0029_1_(resized).JPGDSC_0029_1_(resized).JPG

DSC_0030_1_(resized).JPGDSC_0030_1_(resized).JPG

#3815 7 years ago

Here is the Star Trek Next Generation I recently bought for more than I originally thought I would pay. I am offering it as a flip for $3,800 since I do not want to restore it. I have done so many over the years that I just do not feel like doing another one right now. It is rather nice and working 100%. DMD in really nice condition. There are 3 small holes in the front as shown in the pictures for a prior lock bar.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/STTNG2016.html

I already went through it and fixed all problems as shown on my web page. This includes:
* new power cord since existing was frayed
* new sliders on the back
* cleaned cabinet
* two wing nuts to hold the head on
* new batteries
* new receiver opto board (GLM)
* new left flipper button board (Rottendog)
* new trough jam protector (Pinbits)
* fixed broken wire to switch 38 in left cannon
* new black pin cab leg protectors and black bolts.

Additionally, I have a complete new plastic set (29 pieces) for $200 and a 7 piece plastic protector set for $25 if interested.

STTNG-30_(resized).jpgSTTNG-30_(resized).jpg
STTNG-31_(resized).jpgSTTNG-31_(resized).jpg
STTNG-32_(resized).jpgSTTNG-32_(resized).jpg

#3816 7 years ago

Stern Spider-Man for sale from the 2007 run.
Gameplay is fast and the game plays as it should.

Asking $5300

Extras include:

Flipper Fidelity sound system

Speaker panel overlay

Masked Menace slingshot and ball lane guides.

Green Goblin & Spider-Man target decals.

Lighted flipper buttons.

The cabinet is generally very nice, there are some touch-ups on the head along with a small piece missing on the left hand side that has been touched up.

Doc Ock has some wear but should be able to be covered by a Cliffy.

The JJJ plastic is missing, ramps look pretty good but not perfect.

Game could use a good cleaning.

Some LED's but not completely done.

Overall a very nice game. Better than player quality but not perfect.

One of Steve Richie's finest!

Link to tons of close up pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Stern%20Spider-Man

ssm1_(resized).jpgssm1_(resized).jpg

#3817 7 years ago

Mint Stern Mustang Pro for sale or trade. All Cointaker LED's & flashers. As close to new condition as you can be. $4400 or trade for other DMD titles.

Pictures: allentown.craigslist.org link

mustang2_(resized).jpgmustang2_(resized).jpg

mustang1_(resized).jpgmustang1_(resized).jpg

#3818 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I've never driven further than 1.5hrs to get a game

I just spent 8 hours in the car finally getting a Genesis. Seems like there are plenty available close, but what I want always seems to be a haul.

Speaking of things not near my house; I keep looking at that Firepower on Craigslist out in Lexington, but my project to working pin ratio is a little high.

#3819 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I just spent 8 hours in the car finally getting a Genesis. Seems like there are plenty available close, but what I want always seems to be a haul.
Speaking of things not near my house; I keep looking at that Firepower on Craigslist out in Lexington, but my project to working pin ratio is a little high.

Hey congrats on finding your Genesis pin! How are the ramps on the one you picked up?

#3820 7 years ago

NGG players 3100
48-1 Multicade, fantastic shape, donkey kong cabinet, all 2010 components and monitor. $800

#3821 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey congrats on finding your Genesis pin! How are the ramps on the one you picked up?

Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it. A fellow pinsider contacted me after my 80th mention of wanting a Genesis. He had bought it with the intention of fixing it up and had just not gotten to it. I'm gonna have to increase my annual donation, this place is awesome.

Overall the machine is in good shape. A quick flipper adjustment and some cleaning and it plays OK. The ramps need work, but luckily the gentleman I bought it from had already acquired the clear ramps from Freeplay40. I just need to install them when I do a full cleaning and rubber change.

So now I will see at least 3 of them on the local Craigslist, because I no longer need one...

#3822 7 years ago

I don't have the machine yet, but it sounds like they will be shipping this month(?).

I will be selling my NIB GBLE when it arrives, I want to wait to see Star Wars (?) later in the year.

I'm putting my GB LE up for sale $8800 obo.

I have not placed an ad yet but wanted to give locals first dibs.

Cash and pick up only.

#3823 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm putting my GB LE up for sale $8800 obo.

That should definitely sell for that... I would expect.

#3824 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That should definitely sell for that... I would expect.

I agree. Plus he has good intentions! It's all about intent Tony (as you know).

#3825 7 years ago

I am looking to trade my DE Simpsons. Has full LED, power supply recapped, nice pf, nice cab. A very nice players machine.
Looking for "interesting trades" other DE Sega early DMD titles. Doesn't have to be perfect, routed unshopped games ok.
PM for more pics/info

20160610_192427_(resized).jpg20160610_192427_(resized).jpg

20160610_192509_(resized).jpg20160610_192509_(resized).jpg

20160610_192307_(resized).jpg20160610_192307_(resized).jpg

#3826 7 years ago

I'm looking for a RRWOZ. I have a beautiful TZ to trade. Lots of mods and new items. Full leds. PM me with details.

#3827 7 years ago

I've been getting a hankering for a woz or maybe waiting for alien. I gotta sell some stuff like a dirt bike or my half built hovercraft heh

#3828 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

Two slots just opened up if anyone wants in!!

#3829 7 years ago

saveleaningtower had a NIB that he was trying to sell a while back. Don't know about trades.

Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for a RRWOZ. I have a beautiful TZ to trade. Lots of mods and new items. Full leds. PM me with details.

#3830 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

saveleaningtower had a NIB that he was trying to sell a while back. Don't know about trades.

He might have turned that in for a Hobbit. Gotta check with him. I know he wouldn't trade because he already has a restored TZ.

#3831 7 years ago

Putting my Midway Haunted House Rifle out there for a possible trade for a pinball machine. I sold all my pins to fund a Hobbit and now have no pins to play. Its in overall decent condition and works. I would hesitate to say it works 100% (it is close), but it is complete and it shouldn't take a lot to tune it in. It has a newer Pinball Pal 8 track and player that plays fine. The backglass has most of the paint remaining, although you can see areas where the paint was starting to lift. The guy I got if from said he thought he had sealed it with Krylon Triple Thick but I'm not sure. I have a can that will go with it if I make a trade.If you are interested, pm me with your trade offer. I can add cash if necessary for the right machine. I can also be reached by text at 717-521-6134. Mike

IMG_5057_(resized).JPGIMG_5057_(resized).JPG

IMG_5059_(resized).JPGIMG_5059_(resized).JPG

IMG_5058_(resized).JPGIMG_5058_(resized).JPG

#3832 7 years ago

I have a nice HUO WOZ LE 75th anniversary Ruby Red for sale. Like new - only 255 plays and in warranty until 2/2017.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35466

#3833 7 years ago

Have a working Mr. & Mrs. Pacman for sale. Backglasses are very nice, cabinet is good but playfield is hammered so if you are holding a NOS blank then this could be the machine for you. Price is $750

#3834 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I have a nice HUO WOZ LE 75th anniversary Ruby Red for sale. Like new - only 255 plays and in warranty until 2/2017.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35466

Any trades?

#3835 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Thanks. I will check with him.

#3836 7 years ago

He wants a luci

#3837 7 years ago

Im looking for cowpoke for a family member .... let me know if anyone has any leads thanks

#3838 7 years ago

I'll consider trades - but not really looking for a TZ.

#3839 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I'll consider trades - but not really looking for a TZ.

No problem. Thanks.

#3840 7 years ago

I just posted my freshly shopped out Whirlwind for sale $2400. I was able to track down all of the parts to get all NOS parts for Topper and Fan. It also has the hard (Sold out) BLUE LED display purchased new as are all the new parts listed in the ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35854

20160615_193738_(resized).jpg20160615_193738_(resized).jpg

#3841 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have a working Mr. & Mrs. Pacman for sale. Backglasses are very nice, cabinet is good but playfield is hammered so if you are holding a NOS blank then this could be the machine for you. Price is $750

Price drop to $650.

#3842 7 years ago

Posted my TFLE in the market. Purchased NIB in Dec of 2015. Looking to trade, but will sell it. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35825

#3843 7 years ago

I just posted my freshly shopped out Whirlwind for sale $2400.

Between this and that sweet Star Trek machine, I feel like you were put on this earth to torment me One of our local guys has Whirlwind and I always enjoy playing it. For now I will content myself with my recent purchase and stop looking at this thread.

Did you pull out the pin between the flippers? Was this game too easy for you?

#3844 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Between this and that sweet Star Trek machine, I feel like you were put on this earth to torment me One of our local guys has Whirlwind and I always enjoy playing it. For now I will content myself with my recent purchase and stop looking at this thread.
Did you pull out the pin between the flippers? Was this game too easy for you?

Zimjoe I now proclaim, from where the sun stands today, we are friends no more...I name you my arch pinball nemesis for that "Pin" comment...

#3845 7 years ago

Zimjoe I now proclaim, from where the sun stands today, we are friends no more...I name you my arch pinball nemesis for that "Pin" comment...

Did it upset you that I called it a pin? My first instinct was to call it a bouncy ball save thingy

#3846 7 years ago

What is it actually called? Does it have a name?
Mike

#3847 7 years ago

I just posted my freshly shopped out Whirlwind for sale $2400. I was able to track down all of the parts to get all NOS parts for Topper and Fan. It also has the hard (Sold out) BLUE LED display purchased new as are all the new parts listed in the ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35854

Looking good Steve!

Sure miss the WW I once owned... great Sys 11.

#3848 7 years ago

Still poking around for a TAXI....pm pls

#3849 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

What is it actually called? Does it have a name?
Mike

On the actual Williams parts list its called a "Zimjoe" because they are annoying and are only placed there by Noobs like Zimjoe...

#3850 7 years ago

FYI Whirlwind and my DE ST project are now both sold to a Pinsider.

There are 17,941 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.