(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,927 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 219.
#3751 3 years ago

Looking for a Batman Dark Knight if anyone has one they're looking to sell.

#3752 3 years ago

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

IMG_20160212_230335_1_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160212_230246_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151218_204249_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151218_204256_(resized).jpg

IMG_20150903_183304_(resized).jpg

IMG_20150903_183313_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151128_155747_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151130_230939_(resized).jpg

IMG_20151130_231127_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_162737_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_162617_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_190342_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160423_190421_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160401_214430_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174829_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174852_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223252_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160403_174842_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223320_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223300_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223339_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160408_223335_(resized).jpg

#3753 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballbrain:

Wtb a devil's dare, or a gorgar and can travel through virginia, DC and Maryland. Cabinet shape isn't important as long as playfield looks good and it works. PM if interested in selling one.

PM sent.

#3754 3 years ago

Great job on those play fields sohc

Quoted from sohchx:I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

Great job on those play fields

#3755 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

Do u clear over the mylar? Looks like the half moon sling shot mylar on silver ball and maybe some the others was cleared over , or is it just a outline or reflection?

#3756 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Great job on those play fields sohc

Great job on those play fields

Thanks allot I really appreciate it.

#3757 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do u clear over the mylar? Looks like the or looseahe half moon sling shot mylar on silver ball and maybe some the others was cleared over , or is it just a outline or reflection?

On older 70's and 80's play fields allot of them have really fragile or loose paint and are highly susceptible to paint lift when pulling mylar or mask so what I do is I mask the mylar, then clear over it. When fully cured I then pull the mask and feather the raised edges leveling the playfield with the mylar.

#3758 3 years ago

Sorta on topic: Did anyone here buy that old wood rail Sea Wolf on CL? It looked awesome! I was hoping someone would buy some of my junk so I could snag it. If you are Richmond local, I would love to play it.

I'm thinking I need a few older games. I'm getting a little 1985+ heavy.

#3759 3 years ago

I have a BIG GUNS for sale Excellent working condition (My Father in law played it ALL Memorial day weekend-SO if it can survive him...) ready to play with Comet LED's and Titan Competition Rings. The "Plinko" backbox works great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35375

20160603_120756_(resized).jpg

#3760 3 years ago

I have an Addam's Family that I would consider selling, if anyone is interested. My Addam's Family is fully working (with no credit dot) and includes some mods/add-ons such as a ColorDMD, special edition ROM, cliffy protector for electric chair kickout, some LED lighting on playfield and backglass, and the fuse protectors feature for the magnet area. Priced at $5,500 including all of the above.
PM me or email me at iluvak9@gmail.com if you are interested and I can:
(a) send more pictures
(b) send a video of my game being played (by me while I was filming so it is not going to be up for any video awards, but you would be able to see that it is fully working and see the Color DMD)
(c) provide additional description details.
Local pickup only and I am located in zip 22032.
- Brian
DSCN0107_(resized).JPGDSCN0103_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: GAME HAS SOLD AND IS GONE.

#3761 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my WoZ ECLE. +/-400 plays. It breaks my heart, but my truck is dieing so I need a new pinhauler. Right now I'm gauging interest as I'm going to be away for the next week.

I purchased in fantastic (almost new) only a few weeks ago. Will post pictures, but these are from when I bought it a few weeks ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/32947

It has the 7.5V boards (so no worrying about the led issues). Full set of cliffys, and mylar (not installed).

#3762 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Thinking about selling my WoZ ECLE. +/-400 plays. It breaks my heart, but my truck is dieing so I need a new pinhauler. Right now I'm gauging interest as I'm going to be away for the next week.
I purchased in fantastic (almost new) only a few weeks ago. Will post pictures, but these are from when I bought it a few weeks ago.
It has the 7.5V boards (so no worrying about the led issues). Full set of cliffys, and mylar (not installed).

Very nice. Wish you were looking for trades.

#3763 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Very nice. Wish you were looking for trades.

Unfortunately, your collection is too awesome and wouldn't leave me with enough cash.

#3764 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Unfortunately, your collection is too awesome and wouldn't leave me with enough cash.

#3765 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Still have a SS Joker Poker for sale. New RD Power Supply board, Ni-Wumpf, new rubbers, LEDs. Playfield & backglass in really good shape. has a couple small issues & outer cab could use a good scrubbing, but plays just fine. Looking for $1200, but open to offers

One final price drop to $1000 firm. If not, I'll just keep it until the York show.

#3766 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

you really need a truck?

bike_(resized).jpg
1554_(resized).jpg

#3767 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have a BIG GUNS for sale Excellent working condition

What, you couldn't wait for mine to sell I already have both a trade and a cash offer that I am pondering. Despite the Price Police showing up in my thread to poo poo asking more than $10 for a Big Guns, a lot of people like this game. The trade offer isn't the Genesis I have been waiting for, but it is interesting.

The pics look good with the brighter lights. Big Gins isn't a super bright game. I bet the LEDs help a lot. Mine is still incandescent; I haven't seen one with LEDs in person. I like to pretend it's a traditional thing, but really I hate spending the money. When I buy a game with LEDs, I never take them out.

Your machine looks really nice. Getting that play field that shiny takes some work. Good luck with your sale.

#3768 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What, you couldn't wait for mine to sell I already have both a trade and a cash offer that I am pondering. Despite the Price Police showing up in my thread to poo poo asking more than $10 for a Big Guns, a lot of people like this game. The trade offer isn't the Genesis I have been waiting for, but it is interesting.
The pics look good with the brighter lights. Big Gins isn't a super bright game. I bet the LEDs help a lot. Mine is still incandescent; I haven't seen one with LEDs in person. I like to pretend it's a traditional thing, but really I hate spending the money. When I buy a game with LEDs, I never take them out.
Your machine looks really nice. Getting that play field that shiny takes some work. Good luck with your sale.

ZIMJOE-This is probably one of the nicest responses I have ever received on Pinside! Thank you for being so gracious and complimentary that means alot especially when we are selling the same machine. To be honest I debated even posting it wondering if I should wait until you sell yours. In the end I need to sell this one ASAP to fund some other projects and other family stuff so thanks again for the kind words.

For me personally I have fallen in love with shopping out machines with the latest mods/materials (LED's, Competition Rings, New plastic posts, new hardware etc) and I have started buying in bulk. First thing I do when I get a machine is start seeing how the LED's look in it. Big Guns I originally did the GI in all Natural White LED's but then once I tried a few Red under the bricks it looked so amazing that I pulled all of the ramps and plastics out and redid it in all RED and it looked way better.

#3769 3 years ago

This is probably one of the nicest responses I have ever received on Pinside!

I figure there is no reason to go after a local guy. I'm from a small town and being rude is usually remembered. While I like to joke around, I was 100% sure selling a Big Guns was not a malicious move meant to anger me... or was it?

For me personally I have fallen in love with shopping out machines

I've seen your machines come up in this thread and they look nice. I have yet to see a warning thread, so you must be doing good work. I like to work on my own machines and I have even dabbled in board repair. I just don't have the time or the passion to jump in like you have.

Let me know if you ever come across a fixer-upper Genesis. I'm a polite buyer too

#3770 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

One final price drop to $1000 firm. If not, I'll just keep it until the York show.

em trade plus cash?

#3771 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I figure there is no reason to go after a local guy. I'm from a small town and being rude is usually remembered. While I like to joke around, I was 100% sure selling a Big Guns was not a malicious move meant to anger me... or was it?

I've seen your machines come up in this thread and they look nice. I have yet to see a warning thread, so you must be doing good work. I like to work on my own machines and I have even dabbled in board repair. I just don't have the time or the passion to jump in like you have.
Let me know if you ever come across a fixer-upper Genesis. I'm a polite buyer too

When I posted I felt like your Pinside Avatar...I don't really own a Big Guns I thought lets just stir things up heheheeh....

Thanks again for your nice remarks I will keep a look out for a Genesis then when I find it I will break the ramps and then sell it to you at 150% mark-up muhahahahaha...

#3772 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

em trade plus cash?

At this point I'd rather do a cash sale. Trying to pay down some debt and not much room left in the arcade.

#3773 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

I sold or traded that new in box Woz originally. Got a great pin in trade and meet a nice person who was very patient with the wait. Nice to see its still local.
Buddy

#3774 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I sold or traded that new in box Woz originally. Got a great pin in trade and meet a nice person who was very patient with the wait. Nice to see its still local.
Buddy

Thanks for the info! I really love this game. I have to say it was worth any wait he had to go through. Id like to see it stay local as well, i hate it when games disappear never to be seen again. These things are like my children; i dont like it when i cant hear from them every now and then.

#3775 3 years ago

When I posted I felt like your Pinside Avatar

I have trouble living up to it as is, but every now and then I make the effort.

Mine is gone now, so the market place only has one Big Guns. Pretty sure your much nicer and more valuable pin made my still nice, but not as nice pin seem like a good deal for the value shopper that picked it up. That and I helped him get it in his house.

The funny part was that he was already looking at LED kits. He mentioned your pin; he liked the look of it. You should publish your "kit" on what looks good.

My wife attempted to grab the envelope when it came in. She mentioned something about bills. No Worries, I stashed it away for the next available Genesis (in my price range and 4 hours drive).

#3776 3 years ago

Hi Guys,
Is it one of you guys down here selling the Williams A-6338 on Ebay ?

ebay.com link » Williams Coin Operated Baseball Bat Unit Part A 6338 New Style For Plastic Bat

Cliff

#3777 3 years ago

Helping someone fix their machines and helping them move them to their new house and they gave me a "Pachislo" Japanese Slot Machine NOT to be confused with a Pachinko machine. Its a 2007 "Sammy" brand. Anyone interested in this thing it works perfectly and is in excellent condition. I would trade or sell it.

SOLD! (at our community yard sale LOL)

#3778 3 years ago

Looking for fun b title. Nice condition. Earthshaker, DE Simpsons ,time machine, black hole...

#3779 3 years ago

FYI I am shopping out a Whirlwind right now that should be available in the next week or so. Players condition but has lots of new parts including, New Rottendog BLUE LED display, New Spinner and Drop Target Decals (The good ones), New Translite, NOS lift ramp, FULL LED and Titan Competition rings ETC. Also on order is a NEW Topper. If interested and would like any customizations such as plastic post colors or picking the color Titan rings let me know. Should be in the 2k range. Final price depends on a couple of factors still pending.

#3780 3 years ago

Jesterfunhouse, you gotta get some not-extra-tall games for my low basement ceilings. Any early SS games on the radar?

#3781 3 years ago

FYI I am shopping out a Whirlwind right now that should be available in the next week or so. Players condition but has lots of new parts including, New Rottendog BLUE LED display, New Spinner and Drop Target Decals (The good ones), New Translite, NOS lift ramp, FULL LED and Titan Competition rings ETC. Also on order is a NEW Topper. If interested and would like any customizations such as plastic post colors or picking the color Titan rings let me know. Should be in the 2k range. Final price depends on a couple of factors still pending.

Sounds nice. Keep me updated.

#3782 3 years ago

I have a BIG GUNS for sale Excellent working condition (My Father in law played it ALL Memorial day weekend-SO if it can survive him...) ready to play with Comet LED's and Titan Competition Rings. The "Plinko" backbox works great.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35375

Sold - Pending pickup (Via Craigslist)

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Jesterfunhouse, you gotta get some not-extra-tall games for my low basement ceilings. Any early SS games on the radar?

I mostly focus on System 11 and later machines (Especially Bally/Williams) I seem to have a knack for finding/fixing/shopping these. You looking for fully shopped/working early SS or projects? Funny I have owned a Banzai Run and Big Guns both have that double big back box although really no different than a standard with a topper. Feel free to PM if you have a specific game or budget in mind or need something Shopped out. I love doing that more than collecting and playing the machines.

#3784 3 years ago

Wwfrr - 1900
Riverboat gambler - 1600 (some LEDs)

Nice shape. All Obo

#3785 3 years ago

HUO Sega Harley Davidson - very clean, looks like new, completely stock game. 2500 obo.

#3786 3 years ago

WoZ ECLE $7450

As stated above, around 400 plays. I am out on business trip this week but am trying to line up some buyers who might be interested for next week. I purchased about two months ago. Here is the original listing:

#3787 3 years ago

Sold - Pending pickup (Via Craigslist)

Nice, Big Guns is sooo hot now! 10k by Christmas!

#3788 3 years ago

Just put a Namco Rockin Bowl-O-Rama arcade game and Megatouch Force Radion with LCD monitor up on the local Northern VA craigslist if anybody is interested. Also have a Bally Mariner and Rockola Rocket 6500 CD jukebox I may be selling shortly.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

20160606_221343_(resized).jpg

20160606_222244_(resized).jpg

#3789 3 years ago

WTB or trade for: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Would take a semi-project, but would prefer a working decent condition example. PM me if you have one, or know someone that might be interested in moving one.

#3791 3 years ago

Someone should jump on the Naamco bowl o rama its a great game and the price is great.Im a pin guy but this game is sweet

#3792 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Roadshow in the area.

#3793 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Someone should jump on the Naamco bowl o rama its a great game and the price is great.Im a pin guy but this game is sweet

I have to admit, I love it too. I was looking at the pictures on CL thinking, if I still smoked...

#3794 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Space Station ... Sorry, no trades.

#3795 3 years ago

Threads really been dead lately. Where the heck are all the classics? I'm dying to buy something lol

#3796 3 years ago

not really a classic, but put my DM up for $2750. very nice condition, matching LED's w/ flashers, 3-piece flipper fidelity speaker kit, invisiglass:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35560

#3797 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Threads really been dead lately. Where the heck are all the classics? I'm dying to buy something lol

It's happening nationally. ST daily search barely turns up 3 pages across the country nowadays. Local and regional CL (in Texas) has been on life support for well over a year. Seems pinball is the new hot indie hobby again... seller's market.

#3798 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It's happening nationally. ST daily search barely turns up 3 pages across the country nowadays. Local and regional CL (in Texas) has been on life support for well over a year. Seems pinball is the new hot indie hobby again... seller's market.

Typical summer slowdown.. people are outside doing other stuff and spending the money on vacations. Once football season starts again it will pick up

#3800 3 years ago

www.searchtempest.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 999.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 244.99
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 10.00
There are 10927 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside