(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,929 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 336 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10929 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 219.
#3701 3 years ago

Selling a Who Dunnit?
30 Minutes North of Baltimore, looking for $2500. Posted in market place.

#3702 3 years ago

cocktail sold...surprisingly a guy from Craigslist bought it!

#3703 3 years ago

Looking to buy an AC/DC Premium mid $6k range.Doesn't need to have many mods, if any.Basically a clean cabinet and playfield.
Please let me know if you are thinking of selling one.Thanks.

#3704 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to buy an AC/DC Premium mid $6k range.Doesn't need to have many mods, if any.Basically a clean cabinet and playfield.

You just missed one in va for 6300. ... it was a location pin but looked ok for the price. Good luck tho.... its a hard one to find stock and for that price it seems.

#3705 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Jay is selling the one from the Railroad. Currently listed for 7k.

#3706 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I am not familiar with him . Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

#3707 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I am not familiar with him . Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

If you made it to Allentown, than you probably met him. He was running the tournament...6'3" kind of looks like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. You could also look up Jay Robinson on Facebook or Pincrossing that he runs out of an awesome bar. Hope this helps!

#3708 3 years ago

Have a beautiful Totan was thinking of changing to another JP pin ToM. Pf is beautiful LEDs, color dmd. Prob looking for some cash back

Also looking for IM

#3709 3 years ago

Here is an amazing market ad that everyone seems to have missed https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-big-guns-williams-1987 Even my "so called" friends didn't bump it. I think I'll just list it on Craigslist where it can be ignored for free.
IMG_20160522_174827582_(resized).jpg
Seriously still want a Genesis, but anything interesting would be fun. This has survived a few league nights at my house and it plays well. It's a fun game, but my collection needs a little more Gottlieb or some classic SS action.

If you are local to Richmond, come on by and play some pinball.

PS: someone put this "over honest" ad out of it's misery and take it off my hand too https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollergames-arcade
IMG_20160313_190435935_(resized).jpg

#3710 3 years ago

I'll be posting my Demolition Man sometime next week I think. I'm waiting for the trigger handles to be powder coated but expect to have them back on Tuesday. The game has cointaker LEDs everywhere but the translite. The cabinet is in great shape minus the backbox side decals that have started to peel a bit at the top and bottom.

Please PM if you're interested. My friends and I really love this game, so I won't be giving it away in terms of price. I will probably list for $2800.

Thanks!

#3711 3 years ago

Selling my Swep1/ RFM combo, 2 computers, both have leds, fully torn down playfields,and lcd monitor upgrade,extra wiring harness included.
Listing for 4k firm..

#3712 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Gottlieb Super Spin or maybe a Jet Spin. Heard somebody here may have one maybe for sale?

PM me if you want to talk or have a lead.

Thanks, David

#3713 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'll be posting my Demolition Man sometime next week I think. I'm waiting for the trigger handles to be powder coated but expect to have them back on Tuesday. The game has cointaker LEDs everywhere but the translite. The cabinet is in great shape minus the backbox side decals that have started to peel a bit at the top and bottom.
Please PM if you're interested. My friends and I really love this game, so I won't be giving it away in terms of price. I will probably list for $2800.
Thanks!

Pretty steep for a less than cherry dm. Good luck!

#3714 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

at least prices are back... I justified my NIB game back in the day thinking the title was never going down and buy it now while I could.. then HUO dropped to about 5500 before slowly recovering Phew!!

#3715 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

at least prices are back... I justified my NIB game back in the day thinking the title was never going down and buy it now while I could.. then HUO dropped to about 5500 before slowly recovering Phew!!

Yea 7k seems like a deal now on a acdc premium lol. Prices on everything is just crazy and i really wish i wld have kept every pin ive owned bc now they are all thousands more than i sold them for just less than a year ago.

#3716 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Oh man, I wish I had the extra in the budget. I've played his machine a lot, as recently as this week. It's got everything I'd want - Luci, Helen, ColorDMD, etc. Actually surprised he's letting it go.

#3717 3 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Oh man, I wish I had the extra in the budget. I've played his machine a lot, as recently as this week. It's got everything I'd want - Luci, Helen, ColorDMD, etc. Actually surprised he's letting it go.

Its a luci with helen package?

#3718 3 years ago

Anyone in here do tech work in western md?? I've reached a dead end and need a machine looked at.

#3719 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here do tech work in western md?? I've reached a dead end and need a machine looked at.

Message me what your issue is and ill try to help you. Also your pretty close so im sure we cld figure it out together if need be

#3720 3 years ago

Does anyone do clearcoat up in Maryland? I am planning to redo a playfield and this is something I would rather find an expert for. Thanks.

#3721 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its a luci with helen package?

I believe it's a premium with Helen translite but someone correct me if they know that it's not.

Played that one too a good bit too emkay!

#3722 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I believe it's a premium with Helen translite but someone correct me know that if not.
Played that one too a good bit too emkay!

I played this at Railroad St Bar and Grill on the way home from PinFest; that was my recollection as well- Premium with Helen translite. Loved that game, first time I had played AC/DC and ended up really enjoying it. That place had a killer collection of pins in general.

#3723 3 years ago

WWE LE with external subwoofer, shaker, shooter rod, mirror blades, cliffy and jelly flippers. $6400
Mustang Pro with shaker and mirror blades $4300
Can deliver to SFGE next month

#3724 3 years ago

I'll bet the above posts are correct - Premium, not a Luci. I'm not as up on the various iterations...

#3725 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Loved that game, first time I had played AC/DC and ended up really enjoying it. That place had a killer collection of pins in general.

Jay is a genius at getting pins perfectly dialled in. His AMH plays more smoothly than I ever would have imagined possible, I've really fallen in love with it.

#3726 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Played it on the way back from Allentown. It is a beautiful machine in perfect condition.

#3727 3 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters for trade/sale in NoVa!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35240

#3728 3 years ago

Helping someone fix their machines and helping them move them to their new house and they gave me a "Pachislo" Japanese Slot Machine NOT to be confused with a Pachinko machine. Its a 2007 "Sammy" brand. Anyone interested in this thing it works perfectly and is in excellent condition. I would trade or sell it.

20160530_104348_(resized).jpg

#3729 3 years ago

El Dorado and a solar ride in Hanover PA for best offer.

#3730 3 years ago
Quoted from Renouart:

Does anyone do clearcoat up in Maryland? I am planning to redo a playfield and this is something I would rather find an expert for. Thanks.

I do clear. Pm me and I can send pics of playfields that I have done for myself and others.

#3731 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Message me what your issue is and ill try to help you. Also your pretty close so im sure we cld figure it out together if need be

I think I may have the issue narrowed down now. It took me blowing six fuses until this morning when I went and bought some circuit breakers.

#3732 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I do clear. Pm me and I can send pics of playfields that I have done for myself and others.

PM sent

#3733 3 years ago

I'm looking for an above-average to fully restored Creature From The Black Lagoon if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction. Will pay fair market value and will drive a few states in any direction for pickup.

No mods necessary, must be a domestic game, must have original green(ish?) hologram, preferably no LED's. Looking for nice ramps and no planking on the playfield.

#3734 3 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

I'm looking for an above-average to fully restored Creature From The Black Lagoon if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction. Will pay fair market value and will drive a few states in any direction for pickup.
No mods necessary, must be a domestic game, must have original green(ish?) hologram, preferably no LED's. Looking for nice ramps and no planking on the playfield.

rochester.craigslist.org link

#3735 3 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown had one listed on their Facebook page not too long ago. Tough to say from the pictures how nice it is/was, and it had a ColorDMD and LEDs. It got listed in the Marketplace too using the same pictures from the Facebook post, so that might have just been a scam.

#3736 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown had one listed on their Facebook page not too long ago. Tough to say from the pictures how nice it is/was, and it had a ColorDMD and LEDs. It got listed in the Marketplace too using the same pictures from the Facebook post, so that might have just been a scam.

Sounds like the opposite game from what he is looking for anyway.

#3737 3 years ago

PM returned...

#3738 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

That machine is long gone sold within an hour of it's arrival if I recall

#3739 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Holy crap, im guessing that machine was not as expected. I just looked and it was a bit lower than he purchased it for. That was definitely retail price on that machine, and normally you'd expect a good machine. However, people forget that lloyd is going to sell it no matter what, because they are competing for these games with European buyers who will pay a premium because of the good conversion rates. Often times what you get from him needs work.

#3740 3 years ago

Viper is for sale in the Marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35279

#3741 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Often times what you get from him needs work.

Exactly why I buy from him,and doing so is how I have obtained most of my collection. I love doing full restorations so it works out perfectly. I buy from him cheap, restore, sell, and then buy a much nicer machine for my collection.

#3742 3 years ago

Will be posting a who dunnit in the market in a few days. Pm me if interested and I'll provide details, haven't had time to take good pics yet. Will be asking $2600.

#3743 3 years ago

Selling a used partially working Whirlwind display in the marketplace. If you are local you can always pick up to save on shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35312

#3744 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Exactly why I buy from him,and doing so is how I have obtained most of my collection. I love doing full restorations so it works out perfectly. I buy from him cheap, restore, sell, and then buy a much nicer machine for my collection.

Im with you 100%, personally i love working on these machines......... i just think people should be cognizant of what they are getting into. Buy from lloyd=expect work. No hating on the guy, he can ask full retail and get it. Good for him!

#3745 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Here is an amazing market ad that everyone seems to have missed https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-big-guns-williams-1987 Even my "so called" friends didn't bump it. I think I'll just list it on Craigslist where it can be ignored for free.

Seriously still want a Genesis, but anything interesting would be fun. This has survived a few league nights at my house and it plays well. It's a fun game, but my collection needs a little more Gottlieb or some classic SS action.
If you are local to Richmond, come on by and play some pinball.
PS: someone put this "over honest" ad out of it's misery and take it off my hand too https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollergames-arcade

sent a pm

#3746 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Im with you 100%, personally i love working on these machines......... i just think people should be cognizant of what they are getting into. Buy from lloyd=expect work. No hating on the guy, he can ask full retail and get it. Good for him!

Yep I love doing them also.......issue is what coinop charges now for the condition of the pins ,I can go get from someone on here for the same price that dont need half as much stuff and in better condition. Sucks bc I live less than a mile from coinop lol .

#3747 3 years ago

Hi, everybody!

Wtb a devil's dare, or a gorgar and can travel through virginia, DC and Maryland. Cabinet shape isn't important as long as playfield looks good and it works. PM if interested in selling one.

#3748 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep I love doing them also.......issue is what coinop charges now for the condition of the pins ,I can go get from someone on here for the same price that dont need half as much stuff and in better condition. Sucks bc I live less than a mile from coinop lol .

Thank god i dont live that close. I was up there every other week for a few months and that was too much. Yup, ive had better experience buying pins here on Pinside as well. But i just love walking through his building and seeing all the potential projects.

#3749 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Thank god i dont live that close. I was up there every other week for a few months and that was too much.

Lol If you think that's bad I'm in there at least twice a week. If I'm not I'll miss out on something that I need or want. It's on my way home everyday anyway and I live about 10 minutes away.

#3750 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

yeah, their prices suck, but someone is buying them so kudos to them!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 27.50
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 64.00
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 10929 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside