(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 361.
#3651 7 years ago

I think I want one older pin in my lineup. Anyone have a nice black hole with the ground mods done let me know.

#3652 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Last price drop on the early production Dr. Who with rotating Dalek, $3300

Saw this game last week when I picked up a NGG there. Nice looking DW, played great and really popped with the LED's. glws!

#3653 7 years ago

I may be getting a Star Trek Next Gen and an Austin Powers. Is there any interest in these games? I do not know much yet, but the Star Trek may have a problem with the cannons. I think the Austin Powers may have board issues. I am trying to decide whether I should try to restore to sell the STTNG or sell as a project (I already have one). The Austin Powers is a game I have never owned (but worked on) so may be nice to get it working and enjoy it for a while before I sell it. This game is "supposed" to be in very nice cosmetic condition.

Is $3,000 a good price to sell each?

Thanks Michael

#3654 7 years ago

I sold an HUO AP for 3k back in the fall and it sat for a month. There is another on CL modded for 2600 and it hasn't moved. I think Closer to 2k with the issues of the game is nice. Fixed and nice i would say mid 2s.

STTNG- if nice, I would pay 3k for it easy.

Good luck

#3655 7 years ago

Hi Michael,

Depending how it checks out, I have my eye out for a ST:TNG. I am most interested in a quality pf & cabinet. I feel a bit more comfortable with a multi-meter over working with the art or wood. Feel free to PM me once you've had a chance to check things over.

I am in no real hurry to buy, so I have time to wait for the machine I want to buy/collect. That said, I am in your area many times a month so a visit wouldn't be difficult to arrange.

#3656 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I think I want one older pin in my lineup. Anyone have a nice black hole with the ground mods done let me know.

You certainly do

#3657 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I may be getting a Star Trek Next Gen and an Austin Powers.
Thanks Michael

A friend that has wanted a sttng forever (but failed to ever mention it me) twisted my arm to restore it for him. I'll confirm that he actually wants it before I do anything. But I won't get this game until the end of the month and I know very little about it so far.

#3658 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I sold an HUO AP for 3k back in the fall and it sat for a month. There is another on CL modded for 2600 and it hasn't moved. I think Closer to 2k with the issues of the game is nice. Fixed and nice i would say mid 2s.
STTNG- if nice, I would pay 3k for it easy.
Good luck

Thanks for the info on AP

#3659 7 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Still have a SS Joker Poker for sale. New RD Power Supply board, Ni-Wumpf, new rubbers, LEDs. Playfield & backglass in really good shape. has a couple small issues & outer cab could use a good scrubbing, but plays just fine. Looking for $1200, but open to offers

Price drop to $1100

#3660 7 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Price drop to $1100

You're farther away than they say they want to drive but you might want to contact this user:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22727

#3661 7 years ago

Just listed my STTNG and Super Mario Bros in the market

STTNG:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34858

Super Mario:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34860

#3662 7 years ago

Looking for local Indy jones or avatar

#3663 7 years ago

updated my wishlist: HS, JM, Diner, Taxi, Whirlwind. can buy and/or trade Sorcerer, HS2.

#3664 7 years ago

#3665 7 years ago

considering trading LUCI for hobbit LE or SE. pm if interested.

#3666 7 years ago

Deposit received for STTNG and Super Mario Bros so they are now sold pending pickup. Thanks!

#3667 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

considering trading LUCI for hobbit LE or SE. pm if interested.

I would trade new in box for Luci. Either Smaug LE or Hobbit LE

#3668 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Deposit received for STTNG and Super Mario Bros so they are now sold pending pickup. Thanks!

Wow. That took what, 12 hours. Why does everything that interests me sell so fast?

#3669 7 years ago

WTB: I need this ramp for a WCS 94. If anyone has one in near mint or new condition I will take it.

img_2831_(resized).jpgimg_2831_(resized).jpg

#3670 7 years ago

** ALL SOLD ** I have 3 sheets of Invisiglass/PDI. One is a widebody PDI never unwrapped, the other 2 are standard size but not sure if they are Invisiglass or PDI as I've ordered from both (and can't tell the difference). $200/each.

#3671 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have 3 sheets of Invisiglass/PDI. One is a widebody PDI never unwrapped, the other 2 are standard size but not sure if they are Invisiglass or PDI as I've ordered from both (and can't tell the difference). $200/each.

I bet I know which pins those were on.

#3672 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have 3 sheets of Invisiglass/PDI. One is a widebody PDI never unwrapped, the other 2 are standard size but not sure if they are Invisiglass or PDI as I've ordered from both (and can't tell the difference). $200/each.

The one pins plays perfect. Thanks for allowing me to get it back.

#3673 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would trade new in box for Luci. Either Smaug LE or Hobbit LE

ok lets do it pm sent

#3674 7 years ago

Let me know which one you want Hobbit or Smaug as I will be up in about 3 weeks picking up some. Happy to trade for Luci.

I am on the road but will be at auction tomorrow
Buddy

#3675 7 years ago

I bet I know which pins those were on.

Of course! I'm too use to them so they go on every pin, but WOZ didn't need one. Since I'm slimming down the collection I don't think I'll have a use for the extras anytime soon or I'd keep them around. Keeping one for GB when it comes, but that's it.

#3676 7 years ago

Let me know which one you want Hobbit or Smaug as I will be up in about 3 weeks picking up some. Happy to trade for Luci.
Buddy

ok will do.

#3677 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Of course! I'm too use to them so they go on every pin, but WOZ didn't need one. Since I'm slimming down the collection I don't think I'll have a use for the extras anytime soon or I'd keep them around. Keeping one for GB when it comes, but that's it.

Ever pass through, or know someone that will be, the Richmond area? I'd be interested in a piece.

#3678 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Invisaglass has a marking that says invisaglass bottom right in white and pdi has nothing ..also pdi has rounded/smooth edges.

#3679 7 years ago

Posted Austin Powers fully working for sale for $2,500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34905

Available in Purcellville, VA.

AP-65_(resized).jpgAP-65_(resized).jpg

#3680 7 years ago

Hi all, this is Manny from Lights out Pinball. (LIGHTSOUTPINBALL.COM) We have an inventory of 45-50 pins and 20 arcade games at all times available for sale or trade. We give fair trade credit and all of our games come with a 90 day labor and parts warranty, freshly shopped, 100% no errors, battery mod, full premium LED lights, and a 1 year 80% trade in guarantee, 2 year 70% or more trade in guarantee for anything purchased or traded for from us.
We are located in Feasterville PA , which is just north of Philadelphia and within 5 minutes of the PA turnpike.

Feel free to call or email me at [email protected] for a current list of games that we have in stock.

Thanks
Manny
Lights Out Pinball
215-840-3147

showroom1_(resized).jpegshowroom1_(resized).jpeg

showroom2_(resized).jpegshowroom2_(resized).jpeg

showroom3.jpet_(resized).jpgshowroom3.jpet_(resized).jpg

#3681 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Good looking STTNG

#3682 7 years ago

Buddy

Doesn't get any better than Buddy. Fantastic guy and great to do business with. Too bad my wife would never let her Luci go

Buddy - let me know when you're getting a Smaug in. I frankly haven't made up my mind between SE and LE. Thanks!

#3683 7 years ago

Just listed my comic book collection for sale on CL here in Northern, VA. Link is below. Posting here because some of you likely collect comic books as well and I also noted in the ad that I'd be willing to work a deal/trade for a pinball machine(s). This collection is not huge by some standards, but if you like older comics, take a look. Especially if you like westerns like me. The price is $2,950 for about 1,500 books but is somewhat negotiable. Didn't assume I would get a fortune from them (losing $$ of course), but not giving them away either. Attached a couple of the images here too.

Cheers, David

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

20160522_135707_(resized).jpg20160522_135707_(resized).jpg

20160522_135842_(resized).jpg20160522_135842_(resized).jpg

20160522_140125_(resized).jpg20160522_140125_(resized).jpg

20160522_135850_(resized).jpg20160522_135850_(resized).jpg

#3684 7 years ago

Players condition, Williams Cyclone and Terminator 2 for sale asking $1800 each. See my ads on the marketplace.

#3685 7 years ago

I have a Thread open but I am looking to buy a Data East Star Trek subway ramp any condition...mine has "gone missing". If I can't track one down I will consider selling my working DEST 25th Anniversary with extra NOS (But with some defects) playfield and NOS plastics all minus the subway ramp.

20150525_213011_(resized).jpg20150525_213011_(resized).jpg

#3686 7 years ago

I'm looking for Congo plastics ramps. The ones I have are rough. PM me if you have something.

#3687 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for Congo plastics ramps. The ones I have are rough. PM me if you have something.

I have a bunch. Will text you pics.

#3688 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I have a bunch. Will text you pics.

You have my number so why haven't you sent them. Or, bring your ass down here and play some Hobbit.

#3689 7 years ago

Have beautiful all originals:
Gottlieb Central Park
Balky Moon Shot

#3690 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Gottlieb Central Park
Balky Moon Shot

If that Moon Shot is indeed being balky... I'd give it a good hard kick to the cab.

#3691 7 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Trilogy. Thanks.

#3692 7 years ago

A little off topic but can anyone recommend a local (northern va) person to clear coat a playfield? It is used so Mylar would need to be removed and possibly touch up. It has already been touched up before I bought it

#3693 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

A little off topic but can anyone recommend a local (northern va) person to clear coat a playfield? It is used so Mylar would need to be removed and possibly touch up. It has already been touched up before I bought it

Brian Dendis is the only person I know in NoVA doing it. Goes by Prowlerman.

#3694 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Gottlieb Central Park
Balky Moon Shot

PM sent.

#3695 7 years ago

Working Bally Nip-It for sale $850

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33072

Located just South of Pittsburgh.

Nip_(resized).jpgNip_(resized).jpg

#3696 7 years ago

There is a jacks open on Craigslist in Johnstown for $400.
Added over 8 years ago: The machinesame are on Craigslist.

Added over 8 years ago: Sorry they were taken off

#3697 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Brian Dendis is the only person I know in NoVA doing it. Goes by Prowlerman.

Thanks. I contacted him. He doesn't want to remove mylar. Yes. I have seen his work. It is great.

#3698 7 years ago

Still looking for iron man or avatar. Cash or a few trade options

#3699 7 years ago

Selling my Stern 60-in-1 cocktail arcade game with a Samsung flatscreen installed, Jamma harness, new HAPP style joysticks, new large casters, has leaf switch buttons. With the large casters the game can be easily rolled around the room, LEDs installed. The game "THE END" is included in the 60-in-1 board. Also the owner has the option of turning off games so that only specific one(s) play.
$750 obo.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Added over 8 years ago: Would also be willing to intertain trades or partial trades. Additional photos upon request.

#3700 7 years ago

Looking to buy an Huo STLE. Had one ,sold it, miss it.
Lmk if you are thinking of selling one. Thanks..

There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.