(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 361.
#3551 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone have a Game of Throne Pro?

I've been looking for 3 weeks

#3552 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a virtual pin ? Built one for a friend who can't come up with the rest of the cash. Setub for fx2 cabinet mode and pinball arcade to use the DMD , also plays vp9,vpx, FP, and pro pinball ultra .
has Zebs hardware, real DMD, full dof system , shaker , all brand new hardware. Vinyl hasn't been put on so you can add your own or you can get what he ordered.
Selling under 3k , gotta add up the receipts still go under 2k without PC

#3553 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I've been looking for 3 weeks

There's one here for 4800, but I don't want to wait around until the end of the day.

#3554 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

There's one here for 4800, but I don't want to wait around until the end of the day.

You could buy a NIB Delivered for that price.

#3555 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You could buy a NIB Delivered for that price.

Stock vs modded could sway it a bit..... Fun game though!

#3556 7 years ago

Never bought NIB, so wasn't sure what a good price was delivered, etc. Who could I order from at that price?

#3557 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Never bought NIB, so wasn't sure what a good price was delivered, etc. Who could I order from at that price?

It's going to be a lot harder to find them for $4800 shipped these days (with Stern's new policy).

#3558 7 years ago

Pm sent to interested parties.

#3559 7 years ago

I've got a great condition, fully functioning Demo Man with LEDs and no credit dots. I haven't taken pics yet but I'm definitely thinking about selling it. I live in Arlington, VA.

Also considering selling my fully shopped World Cup Soccer with LEDs and even a new ball motor.

I'd also entertain trades. Interested in Star Trek Next Generation, The Getaway, WhiteWater, Shadow, and No Good Gofers. I'd possibly consider other machines as well.

PM if interested.

#3560 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I repaired an Addams Family in Oakton, VA in January. The family wants to sell it. They are asking $6,000. It has the credit dot. I checked the error report, it is the left flipper EOS. So either a wire came off or the switch needs to be replaced, most likely. All lights work except the super jackpot light is burned out. The Hit Cousin It decal is missing some on the insert. Otherwise in nice condition. They are not set up to be in pinside. Email your name and phone number and I will provide it to them to call you.
Thanks
Michael

I emailed eith the owner of the game and she asked me to lower the price to $5,300.

#3561 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I emailed eith the owner of the game and she asked me to lower the price to $5,300.I emailed eith the owner of the game and she asked me to lower the price to $5,300.

Good price on an awesome game

#3562 7 years ago

Seriously, why do these games come up only after I get impatient and buy another? If I didn't just pick up woz I'd be all over this.

#3563 7 years ago
Quoted from jasong78:

Anyone looking for a virtual pin ? Built one for a friend who can't come up with the rest of the cash. Setub for fx2 cabinet mode and pinball arcade to use the DMD , also plays vp9,vpx, FP, and pro pinball ultra .
has Zebs hardware, real DMD, full dof system , shaker , all brand new hardware. Vinyl hasn't been put on so you can add your own or you can get what he ordered.
Selling under 3k , gotta add up the receipts still go under 2k without PC

PM Sent! Let's do it!

#3564 7 years ago

Wanted to buy: Bally Squawk & Talk sound board. Need it for a Spectrum but can get different roms if needed.

Squark_&_Talk._(resized).jpgSquark_&_Talk._(resized).jpg

#3565 7 years ago

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my acdc luci. Its absolutely perfect and loaded with just about every nice mod u wld want and then some. Love the pin but its very difficult even compared to my bsd. Twdp. Imve. Im interested in b/w pins i haven't owned and also GB premium / le /pro. Also other stern titles. If interested let me know what you have for trade . If i cant find anything for trade i may sell outright .

#3566 7 years ago

I am getting a Nib hobbit in next few weeks in a trade deal. I am not planning on keeping it but am going to trade for a pin or two I want. GoT pro tops the list.

#3567 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my acdc luci. Its absolutely perfect and loaded with just about every nice mod u wld want and then some. Love the pin but its very difficult even compared to my bsd. Twdp. Imve. Im interested in b/w pins i haven't owned and also GB premium / le /pro. Also other stern titles. If interested let me know what you have for trade . If i cant find anything for trade i may sell outright .

Don't do it... keep it and unlock'er!

#3568 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

IMHO ACDC is one of the best pins ever, not for everyone though.

Luci don't come up for sale too often.

#3569 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Lol guess wil see

#3570 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

IMHO ACDC is one of the best pins ever, not for everyone though.
Luci don't come up for sale too often.

Yea i love everything about it shots, lights, music, animations and looks. Maybe if someone came by and gave me some pointers and i watch them play it wld help. Definitely no luci like this has ever popped up its pretty awesome with the trc mod with stt cannon, powder coated metal apron with interactive lighting , color dmd , topper and so on and so on the mod list goes lol.

#3571 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea i love everything about it shots, lights, music, animations and looks. Maybe if someone came by and gave me some pointers and i watch them play it wld help. Definitely no luci like this has ever popped up its pretty awesome with the trc mod with stt cannon, powder coated metal apron with interactive lighting , color dmd , topper and so on and so on the mod list goes lol.

Start with Rosie or Shook me all night (those immediately light shots that build song jackpot right away). Plunge all the way...get the single skill shot (locks in one pass)...then start hitting ramps...get some multi balls going. Hit the bell a few times... then switch to Hells Bells. Rinse, repeat, work on collecting FIRE lanes...get cannon primed, light 3X playfield...hit the cannon...and bam...you're in the money. You'll have a ridiculous jackpot waiting for you.

I'm probably glossing over a few things...can't quite explain all of the ins and outs...but it works...and when it does, the machine blows up.

958e092bd5b55e9b9a1aa129837d508ffc707ff2_(resized).jpg958e092bd5b55e9b9a1aa129837d508ffc707ff2_(resized).jpg

#3572 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

ease up the outlanes a bit till you get used to it. I'm telling you.. the first time you get that monster 3x song jackpot you'll be hootin and holler'in.

AC/DC is not as hectic as Metallica when things start stacking.. but you'll feel that pressure of cashing in that big song jackpot while that multiplier is flashing at you.

#3573 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

ease up the outlanes a bit till you get used to it. I'm telling you.. the first time you get that monster 3x song jackpot you'll be hootin and holler'in.
AC/DC is not as hectic as Metallica when things start stacking.. but you'll feel that pressure of cashing in that big song jackpot while that multiplier is flashing at you.

You blow the jackpot...it's devastating!

#3574 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You blow the jackpot...it's devastating!

its easy for me to say.. because when we stopped by his place.. we played one game to compare it to mine (I told him you get used to it) and I completely tanked the game... so I'm all talk

#3575 7 years ago

That's ALWAYS the way it is.

#3576 7 years ago

Will be listing a nice Viper Night Drivin with new glow balls, glow in the dark rubber, LEDs and some other mods.

Sharkey's Shootout will also be listed this week. Full tear down shop, LEDs, custom shooter rod, backbox repainted with new t-molding installed, new drop targets and target decals, new trough switches.

Just giving an early notice to this thread in case there's any interest.

#3577 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If anyone has a Junkyard I am looking to buy. Condition isn't a factor as long as it isn't a basket case.

STILL LOOKIN!!

#3578 7 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout is spoken for.

#3579 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I'm still learning the rules myself

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/4761-For-Those-About-to-Rock-AC-DC-Premium-LE-v1-65-Ruleset

#3580 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will be listing a nice Viper Night Drivin with new glow balls, glow in the dark rubber, LEDs and some other mods.
Sharkey's Shootout will also be listed this week. Full tear down shop, LEDs, custom shooter rod, backbox repainted with new t-molding installed, new drop targets and target decals, new trough switches.
Just giving an early notice to this thread in case there's any interest.

Buy with Confidence from Rick-He puts a LOT of TLC into his games

#3581 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Start with Rosie or Shook me all night (those immediately light shots that build song jackpot right away). Plunge all the way...get the single skill shot (locks in one pass)...then start hitting ramps...get some multi balls going. Hit the bell a few times... then switch to Hells Bells. Rinse, repeat, work on collecting FIRE lanes...get cannon primed, light 3X playfield...hit the cannon...and bam...you're in the money. You'll have a ridiculous jackpot waiting for you.
I'm probably glossing over a few things...can't quite explain all of the ins and outs...but it works...and when it does, the machine blows up.

Thax

#3582 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thax for the detailed message you sent me on playing it .

#3583 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive had quite a few people asking about it so im going to list the upgrades I can think of off hand. It has around 200 plays and mods added are helen topper translight and decals included, total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon which is really awesome, shaker, powered sub, matching powder coated red apron with Iinteractive lighting (gi/flashers), cliffys, color dmd, rgb speaker lighting and acrylic, upgraded lighting bolts which are super bright, train track and ramp signs, ramp decals, mirror blades. I also just took lower play field out and cleaned , replaced rubbers and ball. Topside cleaned and waxed also. Im sure im forgetting something but basically a rare low play mint condition fully loaded luci . Lol

#3584 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive had quite a few people asking about it so im going to list the upgrades I can think of off hand. It has around 200 plays and mods added are helen topper translight and decals included, total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon which is really awesome, shaker, powered sub, matching powder coated red apron with Iinteractive lighting (gi/flashers), cliffys, color dmd, rgb speaker lighting and acrylic, upgraded lighting bolts which are super bright, train track and ramp signs, ramp decals, mirror blades. I also just took lower play field out and cleaned , replaced rubbers and ball. Topside cleaned and waxed also. Im sure im forgetting something but basically a rare low play mint condition fully loaded luci . Lol

20160510_143034.jpg20160510_143034.jpg20160510_141003.jpg20160510_141003.jpg20160510_140937.jpg20160510_140937.jpg20160510_143106.jpg20160510_143106.jpg20160510_143117.jpg20160510_143117.jpg20160510_143131.jpg20160510_143131.jpg20160510_144600.jpg20160510_144600.jpg20160510_144407.jpg20160510_144407.jpg20160510_145546.jpg20160510_145546.jpg20160510_145802.jpg20160510_145802.jpg

#3585 7 years ago

Wow!! That thing is badass!!

#3586 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Wow!! That thing is badass!!

I agree its probably one the nicest around .

#3587 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I agree its probably one the nicest around .

Probably??
I played it...it's frickin unbelievably nice.

#3588 7 years ago

so we have nice pictures of a luci with a good description but no price

#3589 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Lol looking for trades first but may consider selling if I dont find anything that interest me.

#3590 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Quoted from J_Striker:

Here is my original post

#3591 7 years ago

I also have helen translight and few other things not installed yet .

#3592 7 years ago

Got a Jurassic Park for sale. $2500 for fellow pinsiders. york.craigslist.org link

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD

#3593 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice Whirlwind ...

#3594 7 years ago

Thinking about selling my TZ for a RRWOZ. Would you do it?

1_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg

2_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg

#3595 7 years ago

FS HUO RFM. Just can't get into the game

#3596 7 years ago

Anybody going near/through Louisville, KY anytime soon and could haul a pin back to/through Northern, VA?

PM me please.

David

#3597 7 years ago

Just listed my Austin Powers for sale. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34521

#3598 7 years ago

Still looking for a LW3 or Maverick or other DE/Segas. Nothing museum quality, just good players. PM with anything you'd like to part with.

#3599 7 years ago

Still looking for KISSLE or STLE, I may be traveling to pick one up during this month. Your last chance to take my $$

#3600 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thinking about selling my TZ for a RRWOZ. Would you do it?

I just want to know how you got JJ Abrams to take pictures of your machine.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.