(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,046 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 361.
#3301 8 years ago

BSD for sale in marketplace. $2900

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32048

https://goo.gl/photos/eCBqFDBAY99TM9cCA

Here's video I took showing Mist multiball working perfectly:

https://goo.gl/photos/Xr5bU2u6TN2bDJbE6

Pics of the boards and under playfield:

https://goo.gl/photos/GGHuATALppEvKPez7

#3302 8 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

R&R Games in Birdsboro had a Mousin' Around forever, did you check with them?

I stopped in today, they sold Mousin' Around approximately 6 months ago. They did have a CQ Cirqus Voltaire for $7K though...

#3303 8 years ago
Quoted from LarryMac:

but I'd be putting it at a brewery

Hey Larry from Glen Allen. Did you say brewery with pinball? Is this Center of the Universe or another local brewery? Pinball and beer are a great mix.

I've heard Center of the Universe was great, but it's like in Ashland. That is out of my drinking range. I still intend to go up there to play Game of Thrones, but there are like 7 breweries between me and there

#3304 8 years ago

Anyone sitting on a nice local TOTAN ?

#3305 8 years ago

Anybody local have a nice Creature they may consider selling ?

#3306 8 years ago

There's a GoT at the mall in chesterfield. Elvis as well but the flippers on Elvis are weak as hell.

#3307 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Pm sent

#3308 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anybody local have a nice Creature they may consider selling ?

I just let my super loaded one go today (topper, Mike d mod , color dmd)and tons other stuff for a awesome price ... I wld of loved for you to get it but didn't know you were looking. I may be getting another soon but its completely stock but nice .

#3309 8 years ago

Maybe a long shot, but if anyone here has a lead on a display panel for IJ or a center ramp for STLE please Pm me. Thanks!!

#3310 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Maybe a long shot, but if anyone here has a lead on a display panel for IJ or a center ramp for STLE please Pm me. Thanks!!

I have extra dmds if thats what you need . Was going to list a few for sale to take to Allentown but since your local let me know
Edit: never mind I misread what you were looking for lol .... long night

#3311 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

PM sent about an IJ panel.

#3312 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Marco had them in stock for I think $169. I ordered one to have as a backup and it came in cracked, they sent me a replacement and I was also cracked in the same place. They told me they would be back in stock in about 3 to 4 weeks

#3313 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Timing is everything. I just shipped mine to WA a couple days ago.

#3314 8 years ago

Hobbit is sold.

#3315 8 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Did you say brewery with pinball? Is this Center of the Universe or another local brewery?

Yep, COTU. They are remodeling the tasting room and there will soon be room for another machine or two. And it's in Ashland, not freakin' Narnia Technically, it's in Hanover county, so it's not even as "far" as Ashland. 15 minutes from downtown, at most, and the friendliest staff around.

#3316 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Timing is everything. I just shipped mine to WA a couple days ago.

Thanks Herg. Lots of TOTAN out there. Looking at a few.

#3317 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I was told that I should be receiving my Fully Paid for Hobbit Smaug in the next 2 weeks.I will be selling it NIB for $8800 delivered as long as the transaction is completed and paid for to me by the Buyer before it leaves the Distributor.Let me know if interested.

not even going to play it for a week?

#3318 8 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

not even going to play it for a week?

No sir.

#3319 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thanks Herg. Lots of TOTAN out there. Looking at a few.

Did you ever find your TZ?

#3320 8 years ago

Yes got a very nice tz from Rob.

#3321 8 years ago

looking for a nice TAF - PM me if you have one. Willing to drive to pick it up. Selling a premier Jurassic for trade as well

#3322 8 years ago

Looking for a players high speed. Let me know if you want to move one. Thanks!

#3323 8 years ago
Quoted from LarryMac:

And it's in Ashland, not freakin' Narnia

I snorted through my nose at that. I guess I'll have to set my city bias aside and just venture out into the hinterland.

#3324 8 years ago

I'm selling my jokerz and Viper Night Drivin' $1400 & $2000 respectively and open to trades. Pm for futrther pics and questions. I'm near Annapolis & Baltimore.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3325 8 years ago

Viper is a fun game! We're enjoying ours and it's a great theme for modding.

20160308_210801_(resized).jpg20160308_210801_(resized).jpg

20160308_210822_(resized).jpg20160308_210822_(resized).jpg

20160308_210834_(resized).jpg20160308_210834_(resized).jpg

20160308_210838_(resized).jpg20160308_210838_(resized).jpg

20160308_210845_(resized).jpg20160308_210845_(resized).jpg

#3326 8 years ago

Wow that's an amazing job PoMC!

#3327 8 years ago

OK, Mike stole my TOTAN so I'm on the hunt for a NICE one.

#3328 8 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

Wow that's an amazing job PoMC!

Thanks! Easy mods...added some glow in the dark Titan rubber - still have a few more to add but need to remove the ramps to do so, and with the projects I already have, ain't happening soon.

The viper snake head is a piece of a He-Man Snake Mountain playset that I bought for $5 on ebay. The flying saucer is a toy from a candy product in Japan that I bought and had shipped for $3 off ebay. Both were painted with UV paint and glow really cool under the blacklights. The red Viper car was found in my step-son's old Hot Wheels collection in the attic. I've added a blue one since those pics and it was $3 on eBay. The American flag was a decal that came in one of my orders for free. I just applied it to cardboard and placed it there to cover the end of the light fixture.

The 12v red and blue light strips were $4 each and are plugged into a DC adapter in the service outlet and they even have a switch if I want them off or on during a game. I happened to have them already for my jukebox projects. When on, they stay on during blacklight action, but don't detract from it since they are LED bright.

I still have to add Viper logo decals to the speaker grills, which I just remembered I had. I also bought a key switch for $6 and the start button will be replaced and you'll turn the ignition key to start games. That's gonna be cool!

#3329 8 years ago

Looking for a nearby ID4 in decent shape, if possible. Thanks.

#3330 8 years ago

mustang gone but rrwoz still available

#3331 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks! Easy mods...added some glow in the dark Titan rubber - still have a few more to add but need to remove the ramps to do so, and with the projects I already have, ain't happening soon.
The viper snake head is a piece of a He-Man Snake Mountain playset that I bought for $5 on ebay. The flying saucer is a toy from a candy product in Japan that I bought and had shipped for $3 off ebay. Both were painted with UV paint and glow really cool under the blacklights. The red Viper car was found in my step-son's old Hot Wheels collection in the attic. I've added a blue one since those pics and it was $3 on eBay. The American flag was a decal that came in one of my orders for free. I just applied it to cardboard and placed it there to cover the end of the light fixture.
The 12v red and blue light strips were $4 each and are plugged into a DC adapter in the service outlet and they even have a switch if I want them off or on during a game. I happened to have them already for my jukebox projects. When on, they stay on during blacklight action, but don't detract from it since they are LED bright.
I still have to add Viper logo decals to the speaker grills, which I just remembered I had. I also bought a key switch for $6 and the start button will be replaced and you'll turn the ignition key to start games. That's gonna be cool!

I knew you would do a bunch of cool stuff with this one! Glad you enjoy it!

#3332 8 years ago

Whoa Nellie now at 4500.
with invisiglass
Thanks
Dave

#3333 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Whoa Nellie now at 4500.

Great seller and easy to deal with and its very easy to get pins out of his place.

#3334 8 years ago

Anyone have a Black Knight 2K in very good to excellent condition for sale? Im in southern Maryland, looking for something within 2hrs drive. Shoot me a PM if you have one.

#3335 8 years ago

I'm posting this for a friend (some of you may know Buffet the arcade monitor expert):

He is interested in creating a Virtua Pin. I think he has parts and/or empty tables to trade.

He wants to know things like:
* what operating system does he need for it
* what 2-3 different pin programs does he need to have on it for the most tables.
* what software is recommended to create custom tables

I know there's a lot of local folks who know a lot more about this than I do, so I offered to just post up and see if anyone can help him either a little (just send him a bit of information) or a lot (possibly work a deal to partner up with him and build 1 or more tables).

Please send him an email directly if you can help. He's looking to get started from the beginning and needs to know where to start.

His contact info is:

[email protected]
thearcadebuffett.com

Thanks!

#3336 8 years ago

Looking for a nice Party Zone or Dr Dude. LMK what you have. Would possibly consider trades for NBAFB, FT, or WCS94.

#3337 8 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm posting this for a friend (some of you may know Buffet the arcade monitor expert):
He is interested in creating a Virtua Pin. I think he has parts and/or empty tables to trade.
He wants to know things like:
* what operating system does he need for it
* what 2-3 different pin programs does he need to have on it for the most tables.
* what software is recommended to create custom tables
I know there's a lot of local folks who know a lot more about this than I do, so I offered to just post up and see if anyone can help him either a little (just send him a bit of information) or a lot (possibly work a deal to partner up with him and build 1 or more tables).
Please send him an email directly if you can help. He's looking to get started from the beginning and needs to know where to start.
His contact info is:
[email protected]
thearcadebuffett.com
Thanks!

I played with hyperpin at work for a few weeks and it was fairly easy once you get the hang of customizing the tables.

Operating system: Windows 7
Software: Hyperpin (similar to hyperspin)
Recommended Hardware: Id get something with an i7 and at least 4GB of ram, dosent need to be a high-end video card (but it helps)

http://virtuapin.net/ he has some cool cabinets which will give you an idea of which direction you want to go.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/10-hyperpin/ will get you started with the software, browse the forums to get different ideas.

I did NOT create a cabinet, rather, used some borrowed work equipment to create a virtual pinball machine on a 47" tv i had on my desk. So i will not be able to provide specifics as to what monitor/tv will work in a cabinet, but there are plenty of resources available. Cabinets are fairly easy to come by, so if you are looking to build an actual one, you are looking in the ballpark of $2k but it can be achieved cheaper or more expensive depending on what direction you want to go. The options are truly endless. If he has specific questions he can PM me and i will see what i can help with.

#3338 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I stopped in today, they sold Mousin' Around approximately 6 months ago. They did have a CQ Cirqus Voltaire for $7K though...

Yeah. That CV is gorgeous. Tony said its HUO, is in amazing condition.

#3339 8 years ago

Dracula has been sold.

#3340 8 years ago

Strong Work!

Quoted from PoMC:

Dracula has been sold.

#3341 8 years ago

Selling a Hobbit Smaug NIB. Is located in Baltimore, Maryland.Since it was not purchased by anyone prior to the Distributor shipping it to me, I have lowered the price to $8600 for pickup ,or Buyer can arrange and pay for shipping if needed.The price was lowered to reflect this.

***Sale Pending***

#3342 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Hobbit Smaug NIB. Is located in Baltimore, Maryland.Since it was not purchased by anyone prior to the Distributor shipping it to me, I have lowered the price to $8600 for pickup ,or Buyer can arrange and pay for shipping if needed.The price was lowered to reflect this.

You received your Hobbit? Are you the first customer (non-distributor/arcade) to receive it? I believe today marks the first customer deliveries.

#3343 8 years ago

Selling a BEAUTIFUL HUO WOZ-ECLE #497 (1 owner, low plays - part of a large collection, late production model despite number) 8600.00. Mods include emerald city, shroud (not installed), sling protectors, and target decals (not installed). Game truly looks as if it just came out of the box.

#3344 8 years ago

still looking for a nice Addams Family if anyone has one - willing to drive 4 hours to get. Thanks.

#3345 8 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Yeah. That CV is gorgeous. Tony said its HUO, is in amazing condition.

I don't know what to believe, Ben said it was a barn find under a pile of leaves. Either way, it may very well be the nicest CV I've ever seen. My first thought on playing it was that the rollovers on The Hobbit need to be as smooth as these.

#3346 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I don't know what to believe, Ben said it was a barn find under a pile of leaves. Either way, it may very well be the nicest CV I've ever seen. My first thought on playing it was that the rollovers on The Hobbit need to be as smooth as these.

Do tell, where is this CV located?

#3347 8 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Quoted from poppapin:

I believe this is the location of CV, R&R Games in Birdsboro, PA

#3348 8 years ago

Creech ?

#3349 8 years ago

I have a beautiful modded HUO GOT pro. Shaker, mirror blades, flags. Speaker panel lights, protectors,sword decal, upgrade flipper bats. Looking for an equally modded twd. Got is awesome just going with the theme I like a little more.

#3350 8 years ago

That CV is at:

RR Games
531 West Ben Franklin Hwy (Rt 422)
Birdsboro, PA 19508
610-582-1503
www.rrgames.com

There are 18,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.