(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,318 posts
  • 690 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by stretch2
  • Topic is favorited by 350 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11318 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 227.
#3151 3 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family or Tron. Have a restored JP and near collectors Guns N Roses (both pins have updated speakers, GnR has pinsound card w/custom music). PM me if you have either and interested. In pitts.

#3152 3 years ago

Star Wars Episode 1 pinball machine For sale...

Just shopped with all new rubber, bulbs have been replaced with all LEDs and new pinballs. The lightsabre isn't in the pictures at the moment but is included & will be installed tomorrow. I had to replace the transformer and it was very hard to find.

Game plays fast and as it should. Monitor is bright and clear.

Open to trades for other machines, cash can be added as needed.
Shipping isn't a problem via Pilot Air terminal to terminal service or I'm willing to work with a shipper that you arrange & pay for.

Game is located near Allentown PA. Asking $2550.

More pictures here: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Star%20Wars%20Episode%201?sort=3&page=1

#3153 3 years ago

Duplicate

#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Star Wars Episode 1 pinball machine For sale...
Just shopped with all new rubber, bulbs have been replaced with all LEDs and new pinballs. The lightsabre isn't in the pictures at the moment but is included & will be installed tomorrow. I had to replace the transformer and it was very hard to find.
Game is located near Allentown PA. Asking $2550.

Bump for Butch2099. Great game, and fantastic seller. Very personable and easy to deal with.

#3155 3 years ago

I have a nice lah fs / ft trade. Pics are on the market place. New LEDs, 1.13 rom installed, crane works great. Pm me with questions.

#3156 3 years ago

Changed my mind and decided to keep The Shadow for now instead of trading for a World Cup Soccer.

Just looking to buy a World Cup Soccer right now if anyone has one for sale.

#3157 3 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Premium Huo.

#3158 3 years ago

TFLE Autobots edition, signed by George Gomez w/McKee topper, blades and Flipper Fidelity speakers - 5k FIRM...Pin Gulp included for your beverage of choice as well.

001_(resized).JPG

#3159 3 years ago

rr woz #875 HUO

Raleigh

#3160 3 years ago

mustang 4100

also raleigh also HUO 2015 build date, latest code

#3161 3 years ago

Metallica Le Huo $7800.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.

#3162 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Metallica Le Huo $7800.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.

I wish I could!

#3163 3 years ago

Giving this thread a bump with my shout out for a World Cup Soccer.

#3164 3 years ago

I've seen a few on cl. One in Ohio one in jersey.

#3165 3 years ago

There was one local cl one in northern va for 2500.

#3166 3 years ago

There are 2 in Detroit rock city. A little far from west virginia but if you like to drive ....

#3167 3 years ago

Looking for TAF or Tron....

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

There was one local cl one in northern va for 2500.

Was.

There's one 3 hours from me and was going to make the trade for Shadow. But then I spent the other night playing it and decided I wanted to keep it. My wife has a few keepers that I can't trade and WCS would be another one. So I'll keep Shadow for me because I want to finish restoring it, but maybe will put BSD up for sale or trade.

#3169 3 years ago

And just FYI for those lurkers... these 'wanted' posts do often lead to games appearing

The poster ISO of Indiana Jones landed a buy this week...

#3170 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Was.
There's one 3 hours from me and was going to make the trade for Shadow. But then I spent the other night playing it and decided I wanted to keep it. My wife has a few keepers that I can't trade and WCS would be another one. So I'll keep Shadow for me because I want to finish restoring it, but maybe will put BSD up for sale or trade.

O ok I haven't checked in a few day's but it was on there for a while . Well good luck

#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And just FYI for those lurkers... these 'wanted' posts do often lead to games appearing

well, then, i'm looking for a BOP.

#3172 3 years ago

I would love to get a GOT pro...I played a premium over a local pinsiders house and game is just awesome. I think I am a sucker for British female voices I have no idea who they were and have never seen the show

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I would love to get a GOT pro...I played a premium over a local pinsiders house and game is just awesome. I think I am a sucker for British female voices I have no idea who they were and have never seen the show

I binged watched the show after playing the Stern game. Callouts on GOT are excellent.

#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Here is one in Virginia, just not sure what model it is but seems like a good deal?

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#3175 3 years ago

Thanks...That one sold yesterday

#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thanks...That one sold yesterday

Was it a good deal? Also, what model was it?

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Was it a good deal? Also, what model was it?

Pro with almost $900 in mods...

#3179 3 years ago

Does anybody have a nice Sharkey's Shooutout they would be willing to sell? Thanks!

Jeanette2485-FINAL-e1387329094912-1764x700_(resized).jpg

#3180 3 years ago

I should never have played GOT the other night...I love TWD and GOT equal so over the next few weeks I may try and trade down my TWD LE so I can end up with Pros of both games.

#3181 3 years ago

I've only played GOT once, and I have played LOTR about 4 times. Maybe I didn't give GOT enough time, but I liked LOTR much better than GOT. Anyone else have these same feelings?

#3182 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I've only played GOT once, and I have played LOTR about 4 times.Maybe I didn't give GOT enough time, but I liked LOTR much better than GOT. Anyone else have these same feelings?

Yep I didn't like g.o.t a whole lot and lotr isn't bad but I like games with short game times so lotr is not for me either . You definitely sld play them some more tho before making a decision

#3183 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep I didn't like got a whole lot and lotr isn't bad bud I like games with short game times so its not for me either . You definitely sld play them some more tho before making a decision

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.

That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

I was talking about lotr having long ball times .......

#3185 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I fixed my wording sorry.

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I've only played GOT once, and I have played LOTR about 4 times. Maybe I didn't give GOT enough time, but I liked LOTR much better than GOT. Anyone else have these same feelings?

GOT scoring/multipliers are complex.. so its difficult to appreciate initially. With more exposure to the rules and other players, you can see how this game has lots of ways to play and score.

It's still ugly... but it's gonna be a player.

#3187 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about. .

GOT is one of the longest running game time games at our league location. OOB it plays long. It can also beat you, but once things get rolling, it goes on and on and on.

#3188 3 years ago

GoT and LOTR are both quite fun - just very different games layout and code wise.

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I fixed my wording sorry.

You never have to fix anything on my account, as you know. I just like to bust your balls.

#3190 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who cares about the roast. What was the score?

#3191 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Who cares about the roast. What was the score?

Can't remember. I know it was the GC score, I didn't get to Valinor, and it was nonetheless embarrassing compared to other high scores posted on this site.

#3192 3 years ago

Anyone selling anything between $1500-2000? I have one empty spot I need to fill

#3193 3 years ago

If anyone comes across a Genesis, please let me know.

#3194 3 years ago

Bigd...were you looking for a lockdown? This looks early (not smooth on the front) but may work for you

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3195 3 years ago

Selling my FT. Trades welcome. Fade on left side. Back of dome has crack but can't be seen from front. Plays 100 percent. PM with questions. $2,500.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3196 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Had the same thing happen. An arcade in Midlothian va got a Got and I sank about 8 bucks in 10 minutes but got 2 or 3 replays on LoTR at another spot. Got kicked my ass.

#3197 3 years ago

cmon Addams Family or tron for sale.....certainly someone has one in great condition that is looking to unload ; )

#3198 3 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO twd le. Not selling but just want to downsize to a twd pro. Just hoping for easy local trade. GOT pro would also be an option. Kill walkers !

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3199 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Does anybody have a nice Sharkey's Shooutout they would be willing to sell? Thanks!
Jeanette2485-FINAL-e1387329094912-1764x700_(resized).jpg

I'm picking one up in two weekends, but you're a bit far from WV.

#3200 3 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

If anyone comes across a Genesis, please let me know.

Dude, good luck with that! I asked a month or two ago here and on Craigslist and nothing.

That said, if you have a Genesis for sale call me. Technically, I asked first

That said, if you have one for sale north of Maryland, feel free to sell it to the guy from Philly, because I am deeply lazy. I was going to make a Mason Dixon line reference, but I am a transplanted Yankee and have no desire to stir up any animosity.

All that said, I kinda spent my pin money recently and it will be a little while before I am pin ready... unless you are looking for some trade action... or you can wait a few days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
There are 11318 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 227.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside