(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,353 posts
  • 692 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Rolpa
  • Topic is favorited by 350 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11353 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 228.
#3101 3 years ago

browser caused dupe post

#3102 3 years ago

browser caused dupe post

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You should bring these to pin shows. If I were to see one at pinfest or Pintastic and not find a game, the money burning a hole in my pocket would probably end up in yours. They come loaded with music?

Was thinking the same thing and my goal is to have a few ready to bring to Allentown. Yeah,these are loaded, after all it's the content that is king and separates these from the pack. Right now there's like 15,000 songs and 5000 videos and I need to get a final count of the games, but about 200. Then the bartops have an additional few hundred, plus very easy to add more yourself.

#3104 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I am listing my SST for sale. Located in Fairfax, VA.

Every time I buy anything, something else I want is listed within a few hours... Never fails

Anyone want a NBA Fastbreak? I'm not saying it's not fun, but it doesn't have giant bugs and ridiculous dialog.

Good luck with sale.

#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Every time I buy anything, something else I want is listed within a few hours... Never fails
Anyone want a NBA Fastbreak? I'm not saying it's not fun, but it doesn't have giant bugs and ridiculous dialog.
Good luck with sale.

Yea I know it happens every time I buy something . Im just going but everything and store them till I make room lol

#3106 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Good luck with sale.

If I didn't need the money to fund another machine, I'd say we could trade. I actually really like NBA Fast Break--we had one at a league location nearby so I have put a lot of time on it.

#3107 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

If I didn't need the money to fund another machine, I'd say we could trade.

and maybe a third person has a pile of cash and a 90s NBA love in their heart

Quoted from akm:

I actually really like NBA Fast Break

I agree, it's really fun. I had never heard of it until recently. In a week or three I'll know if it's a keeper or just keeping that spot warm until something sci-fi comes along.

#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

ok, who got the barb wire $1200 and bride of pinbot $1000 last night on nj craigslist? I emailed but never got a response.

Wwwhhhhhaaaaaatttt??!

#3109 3 years ago

last nights craiglist. I emailed immediatley and never got a response. Same person, both machines. ad said they worked perfectly

#3110 3 years ago

Not pinball related, but I still have my sit down Neo-Geo MVS with a multicart I'm looking to part with. Check this forum post for photos. Will probably list it on Craigslist later this week. $300. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247866-fs-sit-down-neo-geo-mvs-cabinet-wmulticart-300-n-vadcmd-area/

#3111 3 years ago

Throwing out some feelers for a classic Stern: either Meteor, Stars, Flight 2000 or Nine Ball.

-Nate

#3113 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Throwing out some feelers for a classic Stern: either Meteor, Stars, Flight 2000 or Nine Ball.
-Nate

Excellent taste in titles sir!! I too am seeking a Meteor

#3114 3 years ago

Looking for a TRON LE.

beau_garrett_tron_legacy_2010_(resized).jpg

#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Looking for a TRON LE.

beau_garrett_tron_legacy_2010_(resized).jpg

2 or 3 listed for crazy money but I guess thats normal? Id get a pro and chrome it and put the ramp light kit on it and you have a le basically for half the price lol

#3116 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

2 or 3 listed for crazy money but I guess thats normal? Id get a pro and chrome it and put the ramp light kit on it and you have a le basically for half the price lol

Not really.But keep telling yourself that ....

#3117 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not really.But keep telling yourself that ....

Similar to star trek the price difference between models isn't really justified by the huge cost difference if your just looking for game play . If you want a looker /colectabilty and money comes easy to a person than maybe I can see it . But just for game play sake its not really worth it and i believe most people feel the same so im not just telling myself that lol. After all pins are meant to play

#3118 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Similar to star trek the price difference between models isn't really justified by the huge cost difference if your just looking for game play . If you want a looker /colectabilty and money comes easy to a person than maybe I can see it . But just for game play sake its not really worth it and i believe most people feel the same so im not just telling myself that lol. After all pins are meant to play

I agree. Although, to be fair to Star Trek, it's a lot harder to mod in all the extras (assuming it's even been done.. doubt it). And once you play both side by side, it is a lot more noticeable than it appears on paper--even the insert LEDs are done differently and fade in and out nicer on the premiums and LEs.

Once you get those rope lights on a Tron Pro, there's very little reason to own a LE. Drops are nice, but not $5000 difference nice (neither is the added multiball). Just about anything else (chrome rails) can be done yourself. But hey, if you can crap out a ton of money and not feel bad about it, then all I have to say is, I wish I was in your situation! haha.

#3119 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I agree. Although, to be fair to Star Trek, it's a lot harder to mod in all the extras (assuming it's even been done.. doubt it). And once you play both side by side, it is a lot more noticeable than it appears on paper--even the insert LEDs are done differently and fade in and out nicer on the premiums and LEs.
Once you get those rope lights on a Tron Pro, there's very little reason to own a LE. Drops are nice, but not $5000 difference nice (neither is the added multiball). Just about anything else (chrome rails) can be done yourself. But hey, if you can crap out a ton of money and not feel bad about it, then all I have to say is, I wish I was in your situation! haha.

Yea st is different but as far as actual gameplay there isnt much difference but the light show is quite awesome on premium/le and is almost worth the price difference lol.

#3121 3 years ago

I run a homeless shelter for overrated games... feel free to drop one off on my doorstep anytime

#3122 3 years ago

Poor mans Congo. (But more expensive)

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Poor mans Congo. (But more expensive)

Fail.

#3125 3 years ago

Tron is simply put on of the all time great pins.

image_(resized).jpg

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Tron is simply put on of the all time great pins.
image_(resized).jpg

To me it felt like I was playing a cheap knockoff of Congo. Almost like the layout was copied. And of course the build quality felt better in congo.

Anyway, let's keep this FS thread on topic.

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Almost like the layout was copied.

Anyway, let's keep this FS thread on topic.

You're the one who brought this off topic, but now you want to keep it on topic?

Congo ball exists completely different from the shooter lane, Congo has two straight ahead ramp shots, no side ramp, Congo has roll over lanes, has a lower PF. The 'Gem' shot on Congo feeds the upper flipper.

Do you think because they both have a shot through the pop bumpers (many pins do) they're the same game? Why not say Tron is just a copy of TAF then?

I don't buy the argument that if a pin is similar (Tron is not even close to the same as Congo) but if a pin is similar like AFM and MM or AP and IM that means they're the same game. They're not the same.

#3128 3 years ago

download_(3)_(resized).jpg

#3129 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You're the one who brought this off topic, but now you want to keep it on topic?
Congo ball exists completely different from the shooter lane, Congo has two straight ahead ramp shots, no side ramp, Congo has roll over lanes, has a lower PF. The 'Gem' shot on Congo feeds the upper flipper.
Do you think because they both have a shot through the pop bumpers (many pins do) they're the same game? Why not say Tron is just a copy of TAF then?
I don't buy the argument that if a pin is similar (Tron is not even close to the same as Congo) but if a pin is similar like AFM and MM or AP and IM that means they're the same game. They're not the same.

How you can't see the same LAYOUT is odd. They seem totally similar to me. And there have been other threads of others seeing the same.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree. It happens.

#3130 3 years ago

Not a pinball machine, but I'm selling my Rowe Change Machine for $250 firm. It's the more desirable smaller upright floor version (12"x12"x60") plus I have a metal topper included that is not installed (I was going to put the name of my basement game room on it). I installed a new t-lock, painted it yellow, and installed a push button (push the button and 4 coins dispense). Better option than having a dish of coins for people to dig into.

PM for photos.

#3131 3 years ago

Totally agree. I just don't get the love for it.

#3132 3 years ago

This attack from mars is working 100%,stern (red) dmd, no errors just needs some love.
Plays excellent and never breaks down.
Awesome machine.
Located in the netherlands,shipping to a usa doorstep is $850
I am experienced in usa pinball shipping,paypal is preferred.( send as a gift, last time i payed a load of fees that was unnessecary.
I want $4250 for it , excl shipping
It is not located near you guys, but i ship airmail(not with a sucky boat that will take 2 months)and average is 10-15 days to your doorstep.
You won't be disappointed

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3133 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Located in the netherlands

image_(resized).png

#3134 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

image_(resized).png

Ehr what do you mean?
I don't quite understand what you mean?

#3135 3 years ago

Too far in like miles, or personal?
Cause i don't believe we met rai?

#3136 3 years ago

Ehr what do you mean?
I don't quite understand what you mean?

You posted in the "What's For Sale in Maryland, etc." thread. Rotterdam isn't nearly close enough to post a for sale ad here. Iceland, perhaps.

Wish you were closer. I would've snagged this in a heartbeat if you were in Reykjavik.

#3137 3 years ago

Too far in like miles, or personal?
Cause i don't believe we met rai?

Just miles, it was a joke. People were busting someone's balls because they posted from West Virginia or North Carolina but at least those are somewhat local in that you can drive there is a few hours.

#3138 3 years ago

Yep...you'd do better to start a "What's for sale in Rotterdam" thread. Or better yet, just post an ad in the marketplace and click the box to have a thread started for you.

#3139 3 years ago

Can't i just get some love for the shipping it to your doorstep?
That is actually closer than picking up locally in Your area?
It would be a different thing if i wanted you to pick it up in rotterdam?
Pinheads work together and find a way instead of creating a mindblock.
It is just a bit of sea man, no fuzz

#3140 3 years ago

Thanks for posting. People get a little touchy around here. It's a nice offer and should be welcomed.

Mainland guys: remember some people probably dont' understand English as much as the rest of us. Cut them a little slack instead of posting lame gifs, etc. and thumbing them down.

#3141 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#3142 3 years ago

No - the reason being is that then you could just flood every single for sale thread with that logic. Imagine if everyone who had a pin for sale posted in every local for sale thread? This thread is just for those in or very near to this particular area noted in the thread title.

#3143 3 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

No - the reason being is that then you could just flood every single for sale thread with that logic. Imagine if everyone who had a pin for sale posted in every local for sale thread? This thread is just for those in or very near to this particular area noted in the thread title.

Exactly, every pin in the world can be delivered to my doorstep, this thread is not for every pin for sale in the world. It's for as the title says MD and surrounding areas.

No malice to you Rockstar, AFM is a great pin.

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks for posting. People get a little touchy around here. It's a nice offer and should be welcomed.
Mainland guys: remember some people probably dont' understand English as much as the rest of us. Cut them a little slack instead of posting lame gifs, etc. and thumbing them down.

I don't care if they post a pin from Zimbabwe here (Nigeria, on the other hand...). I was just explaining why that JPEG was posted. Hell, I barely even belong here myself...

#3145 3 years ago

Wish it was in Reykjavik. That's where "journey to the center of earth" started

#3146 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

image_(resized).jpeg

Actually, Pennsylvania Dutch people come from Germany. Or Deutschland as pronounced in native language.

#3147 3 years ago

image_(resized).png

#3148 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#3149 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wish it was in Reykjavik. That's where "journey to the center of earth" started

I was just there in December and it was a cool place

Didn't see any pins out on the glaciers though.

#3150 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Actually, Pennsylvania Dutch people come from Germany. Or Deutschland as pronounced in native language.

Mostly. Swiss and French too but yeah.. I speak a wee bit of dutch, just enough to piss 'em off. Sure don't miss living among them!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 305.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 10.95
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 87.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 11353 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 228.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside