(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 361.
#3001 8 years ago
Quoted from StevenW123:

Looking for a Black Rose, I can pick up.

Ed Cheung has one for sale near crofton MD...I think he is on here or google his name...Goddard rocket scientist his website has contact info.

#3004 8 years ago

Have a lead on a Magneto Le.
If Laser War and Pinbot sell then Stargate will be up next.
Laser War - 1600
Full led, boards redone by TNT, only pf wear is around the pop bumpers. Rest of the game is in really nice condition.
Pinbot - 1800
99% led, all flashers replaced and mod done. Only pf wear is on the inserts. Only plastics issue is on the ladybot with small cracks from screws being too tight. Overall pretty nice condition.
Take both for $3200
Stargate - blowing 1 fuse, as soon as I get that taken care of and the other 2 sell it will be available
I will also have a Galaga and Killer Instinct available soon

Quoted from ryandimx:

Lightning is sold
Package deal for Pinbot and Lazer War if you take both in the next week
Stargate is possibly next as soon as I fix a coil issue

20160207_012404.jpg00k0k_2tE1Ytknx7_600x450.jpg20160207_005500.jpg

#3005 8 years ago

Double post

#3006 8 years ago

Looking for a junkyard

#3007 8 years ago

This is off topic but if anyone wants to join Balls of Steel RVA Pinball league send me a PM. Located in Midlothian, VA. The following pins are in the league to play: Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Champion Pub, Congo, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone, Eight Ball Deluxe, Star Trek Stern, Taxi, Pool Sharks, Whirlwind ,Maverick and Laser Cue. The Hobbit will be here soon. We will start back up on March 22nd. Great fun, good times.

#3008 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

This is off topic but if anyone wants to join Balls of Steel RVA Pinball league send me a PM. Located in Midlothian, VA. The following pins are in the league to play: Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Champion Pub, Congo, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone, Eight Ball Deluxe, Star Trek Stern, Taxi, Pool Sharks, Whirlwind ,Maverick and Laser Cue. The Hobbit will be here soon. We will start back up on March 22nd. Great fun, good times.

Nice!! Wish you were closer

#3009 8 years ago

Thanks Reddog. I was bummed man. I try really hard to keep all the pins functioning and the refrieds flowing. Everything is sorted now. Easy fixes all around. Reseated LW3 dmd ribbon cable, unstuck GNR ball, removed green swizzle stick skewered through a roll over on Cherry Bell (how the heck did that get in there) and the best fix of all for CFTBL.....
I emptied the coin box
As far as the tape over some coin slots, coin mechs are my nemesis. If one is intermittent I tape it off so no one gets ripped off and go with the known good one. Except on Cherry Bell which are both taped because it's free. If you're ever back in Baltimore shoot me a PM and I'll buy you a beer and some creds. Cheers!

Now back to business. Anybody have an Old Chicago they'd part ways with? Also looking for a flicker.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3010 8 years ago

Nice job dannylite! Me and the misses will be planning a night out of pinball and food at the frijoles at some point....knowing that there is someone there keeping the pins going 100% will make this sooner than later. I've been to Crabtowne once and never went back....it sucks when you go to play a pin you've never played before and its....well....unplayable.

#3011 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Don't they all weigh about the same ? I bet if you can pick one up, you could pick any of them up.

That was corny...

#3012 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Finally this led me to try and find places in DE to play pinball machine as pinballmap.com doesn't list any places to play. I know they have 2 pins at the bar 1984 in Wilmington, one pin in Milford bowling lanes, and the WOZ at the arcade in Rehoboth. Any Delaware pinsiders have any additional info?
Again, sorry for the slightly off topic post.

The best place(and close for you) in Delaware is Red Lion Inn. They have 12-15 EMs all in good shape and I think a league that runs semi-regular.

Vinces in Newark had Stern Rolling Stones and Swe1 last I checked.

Go-cart place in New Castle has a Nascar

1984 got rid of all their machines last I looked but I will stop in there and see if they are back

#3013 8 years ago

Thats my job, bro!

#3014 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thats my job, bro!

Yeah...I always think of Yzfguy when I'm looking at the corn I ate "the morning after"...

#3015 8 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Also looking for a flicker.

Do you mean "flicker" as any machine with an old-time theme, or a 1975 Bally Flicker? I have one of the latter that I'm just starting to fix and shop out.

#3016 8 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

1984 got rid of all their machines last I looked but I will stop in there and see if they are back

The owner sold his pins, but now some other op has a couple games there. The op initially put a POTC, TSPP and a Wipe Out. Last I heard there was a TWD there, not sure what it replaced.

#3017 8 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

What? I'm going to have to have a serious talk with Matt!

#3018 8 years ago

Unless something drastically changed, I was there on 1/1/16, and they had about 30 arcades around the building with half of them not working. He had 2 pins on site they were setup by an amusement company, The Walking Dead(first time playing it) and Simpsons Pinball Party I believe. It was definitely Simpons, and I'm almost certain it was the Stern. He also had 2 ski ball machines in there.

Thanks for listing those other places to play at!

#3019 8 years ago

TFLE Combo w/ topper , mirror blades last run with red dmd and no leg wrinkled 4500.
POTC topper , mirror blades, LEDs . 4500

#3020 8 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Anybody have an Old Chicago they'd part ways with? Also looking for a flicker.

image_(resized).jpg

Is this what you are referring to for a Chicago? baltimore.craigslist.org link

#3021 8 years ago

I have to sell something due to unexpectedly getting a imve . So if interested in my loaded cftbl or possibly my congo pm me for more info . Thanks

#3022 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have to sell something due to unexpectedly getting a imve . So if interested in my loaded cftbl or possibly my congo pm me for more info . Thanks

thought you said your games had standing offers! apparently not so!

#3023 8 years ago

-Alan, yes to the latter. Let me know when it's done. Thanks.

-Reddog, I'm looking for a bally Old Chicago but thanks for looking out man.

#3024 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

thought you said your games had standing offers! apparently not so!

Actually I said tz and congo did which is why congo is a big maybe until I talk to that person but figured id mention it since things change after time lol. Cftbl is the one that I want to go first tho since that is one op is not interested in . From all the pm i received id say Creech looks like a good bet for a sale

#3025 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Slightly off topic and relatively new to Pinside, although not forums in general. I didn't see sub-forum for regional posts other than this FS thread. Has it been talked about before to have regional sub-forums where Mid-Atlantic pinsiders could have random discussions?
Anyways, as for the slightly off topic post. I was visiting Baltimore yesterday and I just happened to stumble upon the website http://www.pinballmap.com which in turn pointed me to a restaurant that was 5 miles from my location, "Holy Frijoles". Has anyone ever been here before? For those who haven't it's a small Mexican eatery that has 9 pins, 6 of which are in the top 50. I was excited to head there for dinner and some pinball action as several of the machines there I have never played. Upon arrival I scanned the machines and noticed coin slots covered up on almost every pin, broken DMD on Lethal Weapon, missing pinball on Guns N Roses, both coin slots bad on Creature From the Black Lagoon (although I eventually fixed one of the slots), and broken plastic/glass on the classic EM Cherry Bell that had the ball trapped on the jet bumpers (which I managed to shake the hell out of the game and had the plastic slide down to the side of the pin which in turn made it playable!) Overall me and the girlfriend had a great time there playing the games that were playable. I will now be buying an EM game just because of all the cool sounds it makes. LOTR was my favorite pin, which she enjoyed very much as well as she even popped it on her second game. Elvira was a close second for her.
Finally this led me to try and find places in DE to play pinball machine as pinballmap.com doesn't list any places to play. I know they have 2 pins at the bar 1984 in Wilmington, one pin in Milford bowling lanes, and the WOZ at the arcade in Rehoboth. Any Delaware pinsiders have any additional info?
Again, sorry for the slightly off topic post.

I was there in Rehoboth mid season and they also had Star Trek Pro, TWD Pro, Kiss Pro along with the Woz.

#3026 8 years ago

Ok the cftbl has the mike d mod, lighted creech topper, leds, cliffys, lighted Cadillac , flashing pop bumpers, speaker lights, rgb backstrip with remote and some things im forgetting for sure lol. New legs, play field window, glass and recently had a complete teardown (lots of pics) that you can see in the link below. Looking to get around 5k . Game plays very fast and evil and its pretty difficult to get mb started let alone super jackpot the way its set up. Anyone is welcome to come play and seei it anytime. If you want more pics and info pm me .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-shopout

#3027 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Actually I said tz and congo did which is why congo is a big maybe until I talk to that person but figured id mention it since things change after time lol. Cftbl is the one that I want to go first tho since that is one op is not interested in . From all the pm i received id say Creech looks like a good bet for a sale

GLWS of your games.

#3028 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

GLWS of your games.

I hate letting stuff go especially now that im down to all the pins I really love. I think I willl play imve more tno which is y I have to do it . Wish I had more room

#3029 8 years ago

there was a 65 Bally Sheba for sale in Towson MD last year. Anyone know where it wound up?

sheba_small_(resized).jpgsheba_small_(resized).jpg

#3030 8 years ago

Selling my Rowe Coin Changer. It can dispense quarters or tokens. I have it rigged so you push a button and 4 coins dispense. It is a smaller upright floor model (probably 12" wide, 12" deep and 5 feet tall). It has a dollar bill slot but it doesn't work. Has a lock and key.

If you ever plan on using the coin mechs on your pins (gives a more authentic arcade feel to actually put coins into the machines), then this is better than having a large dish of coins for people to dig into. I also have a crate of coin mechanisms that work, also for sale if anyone needs those. This is one of those things that certain collectors add to their game room...like blacklight rugs and the arcade marquees on my wall. Asking $500 but negotiable. I will send photos to interested members.

#3031 8 years ago

You guys wanna here a "corny" story. I saw a Dr. Dude for sale in central NJ on CL for $1,500, called the guy , he stated he would call me right back. So he called me right back from another #. He said when i get there just act like we are moving the machine. Actually he and his roommate own it. So i was on my way to NJ to pick up. I called the same phone # he called me with and message stated the phone # was disconnected. I got a bad feeling about this guy, so i turned around, lucky i was only 2 miles from the house! Not worth the risk for 1.5 hr. drive, if closer i would of at least stopped by. The guy was real shady!

#3032 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

You guys wanna here a "corny" story. I saw a Dr. Dude for sale in central NJ on CL for $1,500, called the guy , he stated he would call me right back. So he called me right back from another #. He said when i get there just act like we are moving the machine. Actually he and his roommate own it. So i was on my way to NJ to pick up. I called the same phone # he called me with and message stated the phone # was disconnected. I got a bad feeling about this guy, so i turned around, lucky i was only 2 miles from the house! Not worth the risk for 1.5 hr. drive, if closer i would of at least stopped by. The guy was real shady!

I saw that machine. I was tempted because it said OBO..decided to pass & not try..Good to know

#3033 8 years ago

The guy is 15 mins from me and I was supposed to go there at noon. His pics sucked so i asked for more, never sent any. It's shady at a minimum. He said he had a guy coming willing to give 1700, I told him to take it fast. He tried to tell me they are selling for 2900 on eBay, right. I told him if it was working and decent I'd consider taking it for 1500, 1200 or less sight unseen. Haven't heard from him since early this morning.

#3034 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

i contacted the guy last night he called me this morning said he will call me back later today i to have bad feeling on this one

#3035 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The guy is 15 mins from me and I was supposed to go there at noon. His pics sucked so i asked for more, never sent any. It's shady at a minimum. He said he had a guy coming willing to give 1700, I told him to take it fast. He tried to tell me they are selling for 2900 on eBay, right. I told him if it was working and decent I'd consider taking it for 1500, 1200 or less sight unseen. Haven't heard from him since early this morning.

the CL pics the apron and play field look faded. he promised me pics too never got them.

#3036 8 years ago

Wow. I'm glad I did not waste much time on that one.

#3037 8 years ago

got pics they look faded the floresents (pink/red indiglow) are faded bad. seems to be playing as he thought i was someone else.

#3038 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

they guy stated its 1/2 of his partners', whatever that means. does seem shady as all hell.

#3039 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

they guy stated its 1/2 of his partners', whatever that means. does seem shady as all hell.

told me it is a client of his and the guy is a doctor and the game is payment for work but seems game is not in he's position .

#3040 8 years ago

Its a dr dude for 1500 in unknown condition you all ...settle down lol

#3041 8 years ago

"SOLD". For sale is a Demolition Man. Needs to be shopped. Does play 100% except the left gun handle. I think its a switch. PM me w/ questions. I can ship R&L w/ no problem.. Trades welcome for other DMD pins. $1,800. More pics available..

20160220_214635_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214635_resized_(resized).jpg
20160220_214644_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214644_resized_(resized).jpg
20160220_214654_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214654_resized_(resized).jpg
20160220_214701_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214701_resized_(resized).jpg
20160220_214705_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214705_resized_(resized).jpg

#3042 8 years ago

I have a nice original TZ with the following mods:

Robby Robot atop center ramp.
Piano over the piano entry.
Camera over the camera entrance.
Flashers in the gumball machine.
Marbles in the gumball machine.
New clock boards with LEDs.
Rocket ship over the ship kick out.
Door flashers added back like the prototype.
Color S/I cards.
And I think I put in a new powerball sensor as well.

Price is $5900 and the game can now to taken out of the walkout basement since the snow has all melted! I can get a few pictures up but PM for a full picture set.

#3043 8 years ago

WPT - Very nice condition. Previous owner claims HUO but I have no verification of such. Games looks pretty nice though. Has a scratch on side from moving (prior owner was putz).

$2750. pics shortly

#3044 8 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Pirates.

Interested in Dr Who, IJ, IJ2, NGG, TAF, TSPP, IM, WW, BSD, TWD, RBION, or others + - cash. Prefer trade, $4400 cash

Pictures:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CEA3156111D367B9!444518&authkey=!AL0sxgk0AaZUYx0&ithint=folder%2cjpg

#3045 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Jacks Open...

#3046 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJoint:

Just tell him the buyers are a partnership too.. you, smith, and wesson... see where that goes

#3047 8 years ago

Any Freddy pins around this area for sale?

#3048 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

WPT - Very nice condition. Previous owner claims HUO but I have no verification of such. Games looks pretty nice though. Has a scratch on side from moving (prior owner was putz).
$2750. pics shortly

nice price, should go quick...

#3049 8 years ago
Quoted from Philly_Jump_Man:

Any Freddy pins around this area for sale?

Is Frederick, MD "around this area"?

#3050 8 years ago

Looking for Aztec (Williams '76) please PM if you have one around! Thx!

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.