(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,244 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by Palmer
  • Topic is favorited by 349 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11244 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 225.
#2851 3 years ago

Judge Dredd for sale/trade for $2800 because my wife isn't a fan of it or The Shadow and doesn't like playing them during our nightly tournaments. Shadow still has to be restored, so it's not going anywhere until that's done. Already bought a Viper Night Drivin' to replace Dredd and my wife really enjoys it.

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/H7MwQkddR2DhyNNF7

Dredd is in fantastic condition, never routed, playfield looks great, cabinet has no fade. All Cointaker LEDs in the inserts and GI, so the game is nice and bright and colorful. New drop targets decals are installed (don't think it originally even had decals when these were made).

A ColorDMD is installed and just makes this comic book theme really stand out now. Dredd's animations are top notch and deserve to be seen in full color.

Mirror blades are installed and I'll knock the price down to $2700 if you do not want them because I have another game I can install them on.
Definitely a game that benefits from the mirrors though for sure.

I've also installed a white 12v LED strip under the backbox to illuminate the upper playfield and ramps, along with a few extra spotlights to better see all the playfield action. A new Rottendog DMD driver board has also been installed.

Will consider trade offers for a like condition pin of similar value or you can add cash to a less expensive pin. Has to be shopped and fully working because I'll likely just play it a bit before having to sell it due to an eventual basement remodel. But I always enjoy playing something different even if it's just for a little while.

#2852 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Judge Dredd for sale/trade for $2800 because my wife isn't a fan of it or The Shadow and doesn't like playing them during our nightly tournaments. Shadow still has to be restored, so it's not going anywhere until that's done. Already bought a Viper Night Drivin' to replace Dredd and my wife really enjoys it.

PMOC is great to deal with and does a fantastic job shopping out his machines!

GLWS!

#2853 3 years ago

stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

#2854 3 years ago

About 5 or 6 of you have sent me leads in a TZ None have panned out as they were either too far or a little out of my price range. Thanks again. Great group here in the mid Atlantic area. Hunt continues for ax reasonably priced TZ

#2855 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

About 5 or 6 of you have sent me leads in a TZ None have panned out as they were either too far or a little out of my price range. Thanks again. Great group here in the mid Atlantic area. Hunt continues for ax reasonably priced TZ

You will find one soon.

#2856 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You will find one soon.

Yep. They Pop up every day

#2857 3 years ago

I want a RRWOZ.

#2858 3 years ago

I have a super nice looks to be HUO FGY for sale. It was for trade at first for a Met but that didn't pan out locally.

FULL Leds, led back box light, TV mod, pinblades, cliffy protectors , goodie bag, manual, some spare charters and I sure I'm missing a few things.

Pictures available upon request.

asking 5300.00 firm, please pm if interested.

#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Will consider trades for my CV +/- cash .. interested in: AMH, RR WOZ, Congo, WW, WH20 ... PM if interested.

PM sent

#2860 3 years ago

I ordered 5 more Ruby Reds before all the supply leaves JJP for years to come. I know only a handful remain so if you never wanted one new in box now is the time. I could not get any more standards as supply is really low on them. Some just like that version better with its pretty silver to look like a classic Williams or Bally. No play differences just cosmetic and standards are cheaper. I would like to thank all the great customers who purchased one of yhe three different versions from me.

I am meeting Matt this Fri and will.still.be at the auction in case someone wants a new in box Woz

Thanks
Buddy

#2861 3 years ago

Still looking for doctor who bump

#2862 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I ordered 5 more Ruby Reds before all the supply leaves JJP for years to come. I know only a handful remain so if you never wanted one new in box now is the time. I could not get any more standards as supply is really low on them. Some just like that version better with its pretty silver to look like a classic Williams or Bally. No play differences just cosmetic and standards are cheaper. I would like to thank all the great customers who purchased one of yhe three different versions from me.
I am meeting Matt this Fri and will.still.be at the auction in case someone wants a new in box Woz
Thanks
Buddy

Listen to Buddy on this one gang. It's likely the last chance to get a new in box WoZ for quite a while. He's a great guy to work with and a real credit to our hobby. Don't miss out if you were thinking about a WoZ and what says Happy Valentine's Day more for your special someone than a WoZ.

#2863 3 years ago

Thanks
Buddy

I haven't purchased anything from Buddy directly as our schedules always seem to conflict but he is always responsive to emails etc and will do what he can to help you out. Buy with confidence

#2864 3 years ago

looking for who dunnit

#2865 3 years ago

I may have the opportunity to pick up a Williams Slugfest that is working. No topper. Is anyone interested. I am not sure of the price yet.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2866 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following games in routed/players condition. Going to put it on route for the summer so not looking to pay top dollar for excellent condition:

Batman the Dark Knight
Shrek
Champion Pub
Wheel of Fortune

#2867 3 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

I haven't purchased anything from Buddy directly as our schedules always seem to conflict but he is always responsive to emails etc and will do what he can to help you out. Buy with confidence

Thanks you.

#2868 3 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

I hope one day we can make it happen or atleast cone up my way for a visit. See and try over 60 pins in the collection and showroom plus stay for a drive in movie.

#2869 3 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Listen to Buddy on this one gang. It's likely the last chance to get a new in box WoZ for quite a while. He's a great guy to work with and a real credit to our hobby. Don't miss out if you were thinking about a WoZ and what says Happy Valentine's Day more for your special someone than a WoZ.

Thank you!

#2870 3 years ago

I hope one day we can make it happen or atleast cone up my way for a visit. See and try over 60 pins in the collection and showroom plus stay for a drive in movie.

we will make that happen

#2871 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Still looking for doctor who bump

Did anyone see that $1600 Dr Who that popped up on Craigslist this morning? The ad is now down just curious if anyone got it (That would like to admit it LOL)

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Did anyone see that $1600 Dr Who that popped up on Craigslist this morning? The ad is now down just curious if anyone got it (That would like to admit it LOL)

Ah man if someone got it and wants a quick flip hit me up.

#2873 3 years ago

It was flagged for removal.

#2874 3 years ago

I was just wondering the same thing.

#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Ah man if someone got it and wants a quick flip hit me up.

I responded before the ad was pulled if I get a response I will let you know.

#2876 3 years ago

I contacted the dr who ad a hour or so after it was listed ...guess will see but im sure they got bombarded lol.

#2877 3 years ago

Just sold my Rollergames and I have an opening. Too bad I wasn't watching

#2878 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I contacted the dr who ad a hour or so after it was listed ...guess will see but im sure they got bombarded lol.

You are not the winner...

#2879 3 years ago

Seller got back to me said they had over 20 emails before it was taken down . Said I was one of the first but im not looking to much into it ... I know better than to get excited over a cl listing lol.

#2880 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It was flagged for removal.

Apparently that is a tactic some CL snipers use to eliminate competition...

#2881 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yep thats what the person mentioned also . It a real shame its came to that

#2882 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I see it used in my area also. Last was a $1500 CFTBL.

#2883 3 years ago

I'm all about hunting craigslist, even have the app, but I would NEVER flag a post for personal gain. Boo. You gotta be quick, but not lame.

#2884 3 years ago

Hey pinsiders, I have 2 machines(Grand Lizard & Riverboat Gambler) and both machines are in dire need of new glass. I don't need the best of the best, but would like a good cost effective glass of one exists. I'm asking in this thread because I would like to possibly drive to pick up the glass to avoid the shipping costs. I would be driving from northern DE, and I'm willing to drive a couple hours away to pick up. Does anybody have any recommendations?

#2885 3 years ago

The see a post, flag a post tactic... proves we live in a VERY competitive world. I honestly believe its a combo of dumb luck, timing, persistence and a little skill that pays off when you land a deal. You plow thru a number of near misses, close calls, bogus posts, and sellers who realize they have urban gold and occasionally land a "deal". I use to get frustrated but anymore lifes too short and get a chuckle out of it all!

DC area to Lancaster for a Dr Who for $1600. I saw it, I just chuckled and moved on. Would love to know the story of who got it and how, and end price and condition (real pinballers condition). If it were closer and I were lucky enough to get a shot at it - sure cool beans, but wouldn't do that drive unless I had a CLEAR understanding of what I was getting. I hope it got into the right hands! Steve you need to get ahold of that pin and do your dirty work! If you do, I may be interested - let me know! but really.... no biggie either way.

#2886 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Hey pinsiders, I have 2 machines(Grand Lizard & Riverboat Gambler) and both machines are in dire need of new glass. I don't need the best of the best, but would like a good cost effective glass of one exists. I'm asking in this thread because I would like to possibly drive to pick up the glass to avoid the shipping costs. I would be driving from northern DE, and I'm willing to drive a couple hours away to pick up. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Just call a local glass company.

#2887 3 years ago

I was given two arcade control panel templates that I'm not going to use. So they are free to anyone who wants one or both.

cp1_(resized).jpg
cp2_(resized).jpg

#2888 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

Steve you need to get ahold of that pin and do your dirty work! If you do, I may be interested - let me know! but really.... no biggie either way.

I did not get it too bad, based on the ad it had sat unused for 10 years. Would have been a perfect shop out candidate plus I have sellers remorse for getting rid of my Dr. Who about 18 months ago...

#2889 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You are not the winner...

Hey"Sky" does this mean you got it? If so congrats!

#2890 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks, I didn't know that was an option. I'm assuming just take them the existing glass and tell them to replicate it?

#2891 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Thanks, I didn't know that was an option. I'm assuming just take them the existing glass and tell them to replicate it?

Just measure it and tell them you need tempered glass that size

#2892 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

They want a small fortune unfortunately. I tried using a few of my local companies for just back glass and the ranged from 60 -90 lol. I can only imagine what they want for the other . Be better to wait for a show or probably order online .

#2893 3 years ago

I haven't begun to price out the cost of replacement glass other than seeing one for sale on Marcos for like $79 plus shipping. What's the general going price?

#2894 3 years ago

I've gone this route when family asks what to get for Christmas/Birthdays. Not cheap but not too bad for two sheets:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=768

#2895 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I haven't begun to price out the cost of replacement glass other than seeing one for sale on Marcos for like $79 plus shipping. What's the general going price?

$35 or $40 at any local glass company - u need tempered glass
just get the game's manual probably says 3/16" 21x43 or something like that if modern stern

#2896 3 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

$35 or $40 at any local glass company - u need tempered glass

I guess it depends on where you are at bc my local companies wanted more than that just for the backglass lol.

#2897 3 years ago

That was the quote from my local glass shop. It shouldn't be very expensive. It is bread and butter tempered glass. they should have it in stock and be able to slice you off a piece in 10 minutes.

I had asked about the coated non-reflective glass like PDI or Invisaglass and they said they didn't have it and couldn't get it.

#2898 3 years ago

DMACY-
Thanks for the heads up on the Pinball Life glass.

#2899 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

They want a small fortune unfortunately. I tried using a few of my local companies for just back glass and the ranged from 60 -90 lol. I can only imagine what they want for the other . Be better to wait for a show or probably order online .

They just know you're a newbie still and are trying to rip you off.

#2900 3 years ago
Quoted from ThreeAmigos:

DMACY-
Thanks for the heads up on the Pinball Life glass.

No problem. Seems pricing from local glass shops is hit and miss for around me anyway. And then you tell them no logo and they still put it on. No logo on PL glass and shipping was reasonable enough that the costs were still cheaper overall.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 15.00
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 24.50
$ 199.99
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
There are 11244 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 225.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside