(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,048 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by daveddd14
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 361.
#2801 8 years ago
Quoted from baloo70:

Games are sold and and have been picked up by two very nice local Pinsiders! It was nice meeting you and I really hope you enjoy the games!

Nice when things work out so well. The games are great. Been getting a lot of playing time so far.

Great Seller!

#2802 8 years ago

Just saw a F14 Tomcat in Warrenton for $750 on Craigslist... according to the description in good condition aside from a minor coil issue. Wish I was in town to check it out. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#2803 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Just saw a F14 Tomcat in Warrenton for $750 on Craigslist... according to the description in good condition aside from a minor coil issue. Wish I was in town to check it out. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

You sld never post things on here bc now the guy will get bombarded and not know what to do but raise the price lol. Decent deal on a cool pin . It depends on the play field condition and working order

#2804 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

You sld never post things on here bc now the guy will get bombarded and not know what to do but raise the price lol. Decent deal on a cool pin . It depends on the play field condition and working order

Heh, I'm new here... My first thought was to keep it to myself but since I'm out of town figured maybe another Pinsider could grab it. Who knows what kind of condition it's really in.

#2805 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Heh, I'm new here... My first thought was to keep it to myself but since I'm out of town figured maybe another Pinsider could grab it. Who knows what kind of condition it's really in.

Im just messing with you, apparently every one has apps these days that alert anytime a pin pops up so I doubt it really makes a difference. By the time you clean it up and shop it out with leds and whatever else you will have over 1k in it which isnt bad if its In decent shape . You can usually pick up nice shopped out examples for 1250-1500 .

#2806 8 years ago

My Tron arcade is currently on eBay (ends on Thursday), but I would prefer to trade it for a pin. Looking for a Dr. Who, Class of 1812, Earthshaker, Taxi, partial trade for a new Funhouse playfield (Mirco), maybe a few others. Willing to take Paypal payment

#2807 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I wonder who ended up with it?

#2808 8 years ago

not me .

#2809 8 years ago
Quoted from Tim_may:

I wonder who ended up with it?

My wife is definitely glad I did not end up with it.

#2810 8 years ago

Walking dead pro, HUO, hoarde topper, under cabinet lighting, custom painted well walker, blood spatter ramps, blood splatter flippers, zombie pinblades, shaker, powder coated and custom painted, 3d fish tank mod, call outs from series, latest code, $4900 with everything (only the mods listed are included)

IMG_0573_(resized).JPGIMG_0573_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPGIMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0575_(resized).JPGIMG_0575_(resized).JPG
topper_(resized).jpgtopper_(resized).jpg

#2811 8 years ago

Looks great.

#2812 8 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Updating my FOR SALE PRICE ON THIS THREAD How about $1500?!

Sold to my good Pinsider buddy RICK!

#2813 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Walking dead pro, HUO, hoarde topper, under cabinet lighting, custom painted well walker, blood spatter ramps, blood splatter flippers, zombie pinblades, shaker, powder coated and custom painted, 3d fish tank mod, call outs from series, latest code, $4900 with everything
IMG_0573_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0575_(resized).JPG
topper_(resized).jpg

Where are you located unknown?

#2814 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Where are you located unknown?

Raleigh N.C. can deliver or meet as far as Richmond for an extra $100.00

also can remove topper and knock off 150.00

can remove shaker, 3d fish tank mod, flipper mods, under cabinet mod etc for another 200.00 off so that makes it 4550 cash or again 4900 with these things

(i think everyone's location is by their name? ) is mine not visible?

#2815 8 years ago

I can't see your location.

#2816 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im just messing with you, apparently every one has apps these days that alert anytime a pin pops up so I doubt it really makes a difference. By the time you clean it up and shop it out with leds and whatever else you will have over 1k in it which isnt bad if its In decent shape . You can usually pick up nice shopped out examples for 1250-1500 .

I got the F-14 that was on craigslist. I actually don't have an app....just good timing and was first on the list. Paid asking price ($750) and got it the next day. Very good shape, no wear except the inserts and the back lane, but needs cleaned very badly. Replaced a blown 2.5a sb fuse and it's fully working. Needs new rubber, some insert overlays, and just needs gone over to check for switches. Doubt I'll put $100 into it to make it look and play great, so I consider it a great score. I have a guy who auto clears for about $150 too, so that may be an option if I want it perfect.

#2817 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can't see your location.

:/ hmmm wonder how i can fix that? Any idea?

#2818 8 years ago

****************************** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT *********************************
Ok Posted this for trade bait, now looking for an outright sale.. Pinside Market Place Ad : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-episode-i-williams-1999-2005

I have had this game over 10 years in my personal collection. Great game, just doesn't get much play anymore. Besides, I am adding a new Stern and need the room.

Everything works to the best of my knowledge including the light saber. I would call this a players quality game, not a collectors museum piece. Playfield has no wear, Plastics all intact, Plastic ramps are solid, no cracks or chipped pieces. Both have some ball tracks and wear on them, most likely cleaning and polishing will get them looking much better. There are a couple scuffs on the left side that I put there over the years.

I have taken A LOT of high rez pictures and can take more.
http://imgur.com/a/lZZXc links you to the pics, each one is over 4mb in size, Pinside downgraded the uploaded ones

Never Shipped a Pin before, would not like to start now. I can help you load for FREE Delivery in the DC Metro Area for Beer and Pizza... Beyond that, PM me.

20160204_124709[2]_(resized).jpg20160204_124709[2]_(resized).jpg
20160204_130526[1]_(resized).jpg20160204_130526[1]_(resized).jpg

#2820 8 years ago

:/ hmmm wonder how i can fix that? Any idea?

Ah-ha

click on your name at the top right, then click on account information and there is a privacy setting for you location so click on OK for everyone to see.

#2822 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ah-ha
click on your name at the top right, then click on account information and there is a privacy setting for you location so click on OK for everyone to see.

got it, thanks can you see it now?

#2825 8 years ago

Lowered price on my Tron arcade to $1650 cash for today and tomorrow. I'm home today.

#2826 8 years ago

Looking to trade my TZ for something else. It's loaded. I'm looking for the following. PM me if interested. A few pics here but I have tons more.

RRWOZ
MM
FH
Whirlwind
Whitewater
Cirqus Voltaire
CC

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2828 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking to trade my TZ for something else. It's loaded. I'm looking for the following. PM me if interested. A few pics here but I have tons more.
RRWOZ
MM
FH
Whirlwind
Whitewater
Cirqus Voltaire
CC

location?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2829 8 years ago

Dang I'm looking for a nice TZ....I have a Scared Stiff to trade, but I see you have one already!

#2830 8 years ago

Location under my name. Midlothian, Va

#2831 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Actually, it's not.

#2832 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Actually, it's not.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Check your privacy settings

#2833 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Check your privacy settings

Yea i did the same thing and some of the good guys on here helped me out, you have to change your privacy settings.

#2834 8 years ago

The walking dead is SOLD pending payment

#2835 8 years ago

When I look at my name under this thread it shows Midlothian, Va. You guys don't see it?

#2836 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

When I look at my name under this thread it shows Midlothian, Va. You guys don't see it?

Now we do, before we did not.

#2837 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yes we do now but not before you clicked that privacy change

#2838 8 years ago

The walking dead is SOLD pending payment

That was a fine looking pin, I just bought Met pro Jan 1 or I'd have considered it.

#2839 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Now we do, before we did not.

Yes we do now but not before you clicked that privacy change

Thanks. I never knew.

#2840 8 years ago

Looking for a Doctor Who or Judge Dredd. Thanks!

#2841 8 years ago

Will consider trades for my CV +/- cash .. interested in: AMH, RR WOZ, Congo, WW, WH20 ... PM if interested.

#2842 8 years ago
Quoted from tricky4815:

Looking for a Doctor Who or Judge Dredd. Thanks!

PM sent. Super nice Judge in Va Beach Area for sale.

#2843 8 years ago

Hey there, new guy here. I own a half dozen arcade games but thanks to a couple buddies, I'm getting that pin fever. I was referred to this thread.

I'm interested in a reasonably priced pin and one that's personally significant to me. I really want a Flash Gordon. I missed one a short while ago in Ohio, now I'm on a mission.

Is there a Flash Gordon pin out there close to West Virginia? Thanks!

#2844 8 years ago

Still searching for TZ. May be able to get my old AMH back. Would use as trade bait for a nice TZ. Send me message if interested.

#2845 8 years ago
Quoted from InfinityGauntlet:

Hey there, new guy here. I own a half dozen arcade games but thanks to a couple buddies, I'm getting that pin fever. I was referred to this thread.
I'm interested in a reasonably priced pin and one that's personally significant to me. I really want a Flash Gordon. I missed one a short while ago in Ohio, now I'm on a mission.
Is there a Flash Gordon pin out there close to West Virginia? Thanks!

They have a nice one for sale in Philly. Not sure if that is "close" to WV though. philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#2846 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

They have a nice one for sale in Philly. Not sure if that is "close" to WV though. philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Thanks mate, that's a gorgeous specimen! A bit far, over 7 hours one way... Yeesh. I appreciate you looking out, I'm gonna have to find one a bit closer.

#2847 8 years ago
Quoted from InfinityGauntlet:

Thanks mate, that's a gorgeous specimen! A bit far, over 7 hours one way... Yeesh. I appreciate you looking out, I'm gonna have to find one a bit closer.

Another thread , may be a tad closer

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-or-trade-in-ncscsouthern-va

#2848 8 years ago

Selling a restored prototype bally star trek (1978) with original prototype backglass, and a partially shopped (topside tear down and subway cleaning) data east star-trek. Check my marketplace ad's, will consider offers.

#2849 8 years ago

Looking for Mustang Pro Huo stock if possible .

#2850 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for Mustang Pro Huo stock if possible .

have a mustang im looking to trade for xmen. stock except mirror blades and shaker

There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.