(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,026 posts
  • 672 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Spyderturbo007
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11026 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 221.
#2751 3 years ago

FS/FT: Cirqus Voltaire in real nice condition. $7000 Albany NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

Photos
http://s793.photobucket.com/user/scottinsgfny/library/Cirqus%20Voltaire

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2752 3 years ago

Duplicate

#2753 3 years ago

Triplicate glitch

#2754 3 years ago

Still looking for a CPR Gold Space Shuttle playfield. I'm willing to pay up to 1K for a pristine example.

#2755 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Enough with the distance discussion...Christ.

There are plenty of experts on here.

#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Enough with the distance discussion...Christ.

#2758 3 years ago

You just showed your age there Mike....Well done though

#2759 3 years ago
Quoted from keysersoze981:

You just showed your age there Mike....Well done though

yeah I've loved Yes a long time. Jon Anderson awesome live....

ok, someone list a pin for sale.

#2760 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

yeah I've loved Yes a long time. Jon Anderson awesome live....
ok, someone list a pin for sale.

What you selling next lol Yeah this topic went a bit off topic for awhile.

Here is list of some parts that i have for sale pm if anyone is interested

Universal WPC Flipper Board (Type I/II) $30.00
TZ (Bally) Bridge divert gate (NEW) $30.00
DMD Ribbon Cable (NEW) $5.00
WPC Nos Coils FL-11753-1 $10.00
WPC Nos Coils FL-11722 $10.00
Sega support bracket top #535-8040-00 $10.00

#2761 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Exactly Pinphila Someone sell me a TZ

Hey, there's a TZ on Maryland craigslist that looks decent in case you haven't seen it.

#2762 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Exactly Pinphila Someone sell me a TZ

Good luck. They are out there.

#2763 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Good luck. They are out there.

Thanks Krazyball. 5500 unmodded, unshopped kills me. I'm just shocked they have almost doubled since I owned one.

#2764 3 years ago

Yeah, exactly, it's a lot of money and TZ isn't an easy game to shop. I did a play field tear down, new clock board, new rubbers, super bands and two broken plastics on the one I just bought and I'm in 20 hrs, staying under the $5k mark shopped which was my goal. Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you.

#2765 3 years ago

I have a TZ for sale in Maryland(Hagerstown), PM me for many pictures and a list of Mods, there are 28 mods that would cost $2700 to replace, I prefer not to remove all of them, $6500 without mods and $7500 with them. It has Mike Chestnut chromed lockbar and side rails and chrome legs. The playfield is like new, no wear on the shooter lane. The cabinet decals are 9.5+ except the right side that has some scratches, I would say replace the right side. All boards are original and the machine has no issues at all, no trades at this time. I would be willing to meet part way(200 miles). I've had it over 6 years and the previous owner had it forever. Tom Test, cell 240-818-7019
PM me and I'll send a video of the mods in action and a list of all the mods.

Sydney_002_(resized).JPG

Sydney_003_(resized).JPG

Sydney_004_(resized).JPG

Sydney_005_(resized).JPG

Sydney_006_(resized).JPG

Sydney_007_(resized).JPG

Sydney_008_(resized).JPG

Sydney_009_(resized).JPG

Sydney_010_(resized).JPG

Sydney_011_(resized).JPG

Sydney_012_(resized).JPG

Sydney_013_(resized).JPG

Sydney_014_(resized).JPG

Sydney_015_(resized).JPG

Sydney_016_(resized).JPG

Sydney_017_(resized).JPG

Sydney_018_(resized).JPG

Sydney_019_(resized).JPG

#2766 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thanks Krazyball. 5500 unmodded, unshopped kills me. I'm just shocked they have almost doubled since I owned one.

Condition is king for sure. You can find them under or right around 5k but usually faded on one side and needing torn down . But you sld definitely be able to find a nice led one for 5250-5500 . I believe rob had a few that wld probably fit your criteria?

#2767 3 years ago

Have not heard from him in a week I have a few TZs I'm looking out there. Thx for all leads people have sent me.

#2768 3 years ago
Quoted from krazyball:

Hey, there's a TZ on Maryland craigslist that looks decent in case you haven't seen it.

Theres one on Ebay too

#2769 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Theres one on Ebay too

Tz's coming out of woodworks.

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Indeed!! Very strange

#2771 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Indeed!! Very strange

Yes there are quite a few on CL and ebay but all are overpriced.

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Must be the next remake .... only explanation lol

#2773 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Must be the next remake .... only explanation lol

I'm just waiting for a motivated seller .

#2774 3 years ago

Justed saw a few pins listed on Craigslist that I don't recall seeing in this thread. Might interest some of you.

Located in Morton, PA: Private collector looking to sell a few games. Stern Star Trek premium,Looks and plays new $6,200. The Sopranos ,Shopped with premium leds $2,975. Dr Dude LED display and total premium LED lights, looks and plays like new,$2,100. Whirlwind, Beautiful original with total LEDS led display and pinball pro speakers,$2,800. Phone calls only,no texts to Nick at 610-306-6126.All games play 100%
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Located in Jamison, PS: Judge Dredd SuperGame Pinball Machine - Fully reconditioned Judge Dredd Pinball Machine - Local pickup and Cash Payment ONLY of $2000

Located in Sykesville, MD: 1979 Williams Gorgar Pinball - $900. Bought late 2012 with intentions of full restore. Keep promising to get around to finish , but now grand kids take priority. Good condition Needs some work. Rich 301-704-8145
baltimore.craigslist.org link

#2775 3 years ago

If anyone has the LED board for the TV on a TSPP that they'd be willing to sell please Pm me. Thanks!!

#2776 3 years ago

Bummer... That star trek premium sold in 5 min and it's right in my neighborhood. Total bummer.

#2777 3 years ago

Just listed my Zacarria Devil Riders in the Market place It's a sweet pin, but I need room, clean and working 100%
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30371

#2778 3 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just listed my Zacarria Devil Riders in the Market place It's a sweet pin, but I need room, clean and working 100%
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30371

Wow!! Talk about a colorful pin. That PF really stands out, I'd like to try one of those. Never seen or played one before. I'm jelly of that WCS

#2779 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Wow!! Talk about a colorful pin. That PF really stands out, I'd like to try one of those. Never seen or played one before. I'm jelly of that WCS

Very unique gameplay, you have to knock down the drop targets to get the ramps to drop to access the upper playfield, (not easy) and has dual flip saves . Also has a 3rd ball timer that gives you a fourth ball, every time you hit a lit pop bumper it builds time for the bonus ball. pretty unique to Zacarria's I would keep it but Farfalla is next to it and she's to pretty to sell! WCS is a work in progress, looks like a fun pin

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Justed saw a few pins listed on Craigslist that I don't recall seeing in this thread. Might interest some of you.
Located in Morton, PA: Private collector looking to sell a few games. Stern Star Trek premium,Looks and plays new $6,200. The Sopranos ,Shopped with premium leds $2,975. Dr Dude LED display and total premium LED lights, looks and plays like new,$2,100. Whirlwind, Beautiful original with total LEDS led display and pinball pro speakers,$2,800. Phone calls only,no texts to Nick at 610-306-6126.All games play 100%
Located in Jamison, PS: Judge Dredd SuperGame Pinball Machine - Fully reconditioned Judge Dredd Pinball Machine - Local pickup and Cash Payment ONLY of $2000
Located in Sykesville, MD: 1979 Williams Gorgar Pinball - $900. Bought late 2012 with intentions of full restore. Keep promising to get around to finish , but now grand kids take priority. Good condition Needs some work. Rich 301-704-8145
baltimore.craigslist.org link

Nick is on pinside ( has the st prem) he listed that a while ago too. Good guy. Nice collection

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Nick is on pinside ( has the st prem) he listed that a while ago too. Good guy. Nice collection

Yeah, I've talked with Nick on the phone. Nice guy. I think he's "locksmith" on here perhaps.

#2782 3 years ago

I heard that the Star Trek premium is gone along with Judge Dredd

#2783 3 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Very unique gameplay, you have to knock down the drop targets to get the ramps to drop to access the upper playfield, (not easy) and has dual flip saves . Also has a 3rd ball timer that gives you a fourth ball, every time you hit a lit pop bumper it builds time for the bonus ball. pretty unique to Zacarria's I would keep it but Farfalla is next to it and she's to pretty to sell! WCS is a work in progress, looks like a fun pin

I agree on Farfalla. I saw one for the first time at ReplayFx last year and was just blown away by the artwork and vivid colors. Sadly it was out of order.

#2784 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Yeah, Nick is a good guy. That was once my ST:Premium he is selling/sold

#2785 3 years ago

I would sell my very nice Guns & Roses for $5200. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM for pics!

#2786 3 years ago
Quoted from baloo70:

I just received a deposit for the Fish Tales and Galaga, so consider this sold pending final payment! Thanks..

Games are sold and and have been picked up by two very nice local Pinsiders! It was nice meeting you and I really hope you enjoy the games!

#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm just waiting for a motivated seller .

Buffalo 66,

One thing to ask about as you look for a TZ, and you may already know this, is that some factory translites were produced with some of the larger stars at the top center as cutouts. Do not think 1) many were made like this and 2) they correspond to proto, sample or production runs.

#2788 3 years ago

I bought the ST premium off Nick. Really good guy. love the ST premium.

cite="#2940563">Yeah, Nick is a good guy. That was once my ST:Premium he is selling/sold

#2789 3 years ago

All, I have a Riverboat Gambler pin that I need some help with and wanted to know if there were any pinsiders near the Dover area that wouldn't mind coming over and helping me out. Shoot me a message if you are willing to help out.

The problem is I have an entire left side of PF lights out. Under the PF, all of the lights out are connected with yellow wires. I traced the wires up to the main board and reseated the connector with no change. I checked the connector and it looks clean. I then attempted to replace the fuse that I thought controls the yellow wire, and in the process I broke off the fuse holder from the board. I have zero soldering experience, which is what I'm in need of. Also, I currently don't have a soldering iron, it's on order and should be here next week sometime along with all the necessities. Any help is appreciated and of course if it costs me money just let me know how much, I have no problems paying.

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All, I have a Riverboat Gambler pin that I need some help with and wanted to know if there were any pinsiders near the Dover area that wouldn't mind coming over and helping me out. Shoot me a message if you are willing to help out.
The problem is I have an entire left side of PF lights out. Under the PF, all of the lights out are connected with yellow wires. I traced the wires up to the main board and reseated the connector with no change. I checked the connector and it looks clean. I then attempted to replace the fuse that I thought controls the yellow wire, and in the process I broke off the fuse holder from the board. I have zero soldering experience, which is what I'm in need of. Also, I currently don't have a soldering iron, it's on order and should be here next week sometime along with all the necessities. Any help is appreciated and of course if it costs me money just let me know how much, I have no problems paying.

You may just wanna send the board out to get everything fixed.

#2791 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

You may just wanna send the board out to get everything fixed.

I know guy in MD that does board repairs

#2792 3 years ago

If no one in Delaware can help out then I will surely look at shipping the board out for repairs. Since I'm new to all of this, what does something like that usually cost?

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

If no one in Delaware can help out then I will surely look at shipping the board out for repairs. Since I'm new to all of this, what does something like that usually cost?

It sldnt be more than 80-100

#2794 3 years ago

Pinsiders from all regions are welcome in our Regional thread .

#2796 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I agree lets get my favorite thread back to topic...
Players condition SEGA VIPER NIGHT DRIVIN, works great, playfield is beautiful, however cabinet is a little rough so this is a players condition machine. POSTED IN MARKETPLACE $1800. HOWEVER TO GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK ref this thread in your PM and offer $1600 and its yours. Also PM for lots of HONEST pictures and details.
VIPER4_(resized).jpg
VIPER10_(resized).jpg

Updating my FOR SALE PRICE ON THIS THREAD How about $1500?!

#2797 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Updating my FOR SALE PRICE ON THIS THREAD How about $1500?!

OMG...

#2798 3 years ago

wtb an 8/10 or better condition system 11 or wpc, $1500-2500. would highly prefer delivery to 17331. could very well make the sale. money is burning a hole in my pocket!

#2799 3 years ago

Monopoly in NC so it is close to you Virginians

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30415

#2800 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

You should probably make a new thread for tech help; this one is normally only used for debating driving distances.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to 'send the board out' - that's not a magical fix and might just cost you $80 to have somebody solder a fuse holder in. It's a $2 part and 5 minutes of your time. You already ordered the iron so you must have planned on learning to soldering - might as well start with this repair.

People love pictures, so always post photos when asking for help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 87.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 64.95
$ 219.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 1,400.00
$ 28.00
$ 209.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
There are 11026 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside