(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,239 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by MD_Pinball_Dude
  • Topic is favorited by 349 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11239 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 225.
#2601 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Started back on Maverick thanks to the snow.
Don't think I'll be able to play it today because the only thing I can't do right now is rivet the old ramp flap on to the new ramp. Need to order a new flap anyway since I want a new one on the new ramp. But would be nice to play it.

That's what electrical tape is for

#2602 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lots of pinball being played on east coast today lol

Hey, you know what? I'm opening my small basement game room to anyone that wants to come over and play. I don't usually do this, but hell.. Today only.

Some plowing may be necessary...!

#2603 3 years ago

Hi All!!
Just placed my Fish Tales Pinball Machine up for sale. Been wanting to do this for a while and just found the time since I am snowed in!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30107

Craig

IMG_3769_(resized).JPG

#2604 3 years ago
Quoted from baloo70:

Just placed my Fish Tales Pinball Machine up for sale. Been wanting to do this for a while and just found the time since I am snowed in!!

Just sold mine and I'm tempted to buy yours! That's a great looking machine. GLWS.

#2605 3 years ago

I'm not playing anything unfortunately and I have projects that need completed but instead I'm stuck constantly shoveling and blowing snow until it's over. Much rather keep up with it than be forced to suffer digging out in the end.

#2606 3 years ago

I was supposed to be at work this morning. Got a few miles from the house before I realized the futility and followed the plow back home... Time to order all the parts on my list.

#2607 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm not playing anything unfortunately and I have projects that need completed but instead I'm stuck constantly shoveling and blowing snow until it's over. Much rather keep up with it than be forced to suffer digging out in the end.

Keeping up with it is for suckers. It is vastly better to drink your way thru the storm and dig out as you sweat out your hangover tomorrow.

#2608 3 years ago

Price lowered on my TRON arcade game. $2000 cash for Pinsiders, I also offered this price on an arcade forum. PM me for photos or check the Northern Virginia Craigslist add. I know it may be a while before someone could actually pick it up, so I would be okay to hold it for any serious buyers for a week or so. Walkout basement, no stairs.

#2609 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Keeping up with it is for suckers. It is vastly better to drink your way thru the storm and dig out as you sweat out your hangover tomorrow.

I'm currently waiting it out too....too damn windy and cold out there to be messing around. I'll dig out tomorrow.....ill have all day to do it.

#2610 3 years ago

Problem is as soon as you shovel its drifting shut a hr later lol its kinda pointless at the moment

#2611 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Problem is as soon as you shovel its drifting shut a hr later lol its kinda pointless at the moment

Yep...

#2612 3 years ago

We are buried in here as well. Can't play pinball until I get this leg splint off (had surgery), so I've dove head first into Diablo 3 Season 5. If anybody plays my battle tag is Paikuhan#1512.

Stay safe and warm everybody!

IMG_0709[1]_(resized).JPG
IMG_0708[1]_(resized).JPG

#2613 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Huh. No wind here. Just.. constant snow.

#2614 3 years ago

Lots of wind AND snow here.

20160123_152628_(resized).jpg

#2615 3 years ago

Shoveled about 2/3 of my driveway at noon.

IMG_2592_(1)_(resized).jpg

#2616 3 years ago

Sunroom my a**.

14535817511881524861369_(resized).jpg

#2617 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Huh. No wind here. Just.. constant snow.

We have around 35 inches but some drifting well over my head . I believe it will be our top snowstorm ever

#2618 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

We have around 35 inches but some drifting well over my head . I believe it will be our top snowstorm ever

All good as long as you keep power. Ice storms suck way worse than snow storms

#2619 3 years ago

They said Dulles airport is already the 3rd biggest snow ever there. I am not far from the airport, and we are still getting close to an inch an hour.

#2620 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

They said Dulles airport is already the 3rd biggest snow ever there. I am not far from the airport, and we are still getting close to an inch an hour.

Yep you all are at 20in may get to 25in makeing it number 2 all time i believe . We are getting close to 40in if it makes u feel any better. What a awesome historic blizzard

#2621 3 years ago

Yeah, this is definitely the biggest snowfall for us in some time. Probably getting close to the '96 blizzard.

#2622 3 years ago

there will be no games leaving or entering my basement anytime soon

#2623 3 years ago

Stay safe fellas!

This is natures way of making us do full tear downs on our games we have been procrastinating on for a while.

#2624 3 years ago

dude were is my car 26inches here

IMG_20160123_181441_(resized).jpg

#2625 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

there will be no games leaving or entering my basement anytime soon

Oooh damn, same here. I mean I once did take a game up from the basement using the stairs, but it's a tight turn up top because of the kitchen island. Sold a Black Knight 2000 a few years ago and wasn't thinking about the snow on the ground when the guys came. Found I I can get one up the stairs though.

#2626 3 years ago

I was just shoveling 4' drifts off my lower roof. Snow was higher than the bedroom windows. Kinda tunneled my way out a bit.

#2627 3 years ago

30 inches in HBG PA. Dug my Rave 4 out this morning and worked a 12 hour shift. Not a chance in hell of getting back in my driveway. It's over 4 feet from plow trucks. Guess I'm going to spend all night shoveling. Have to be back to work at 6am. I hate Snow!

#2628 3 years ago

Getting pounded still in central Delaware. Speaking of Delaware, I see lots of chatter for MD pinball gatherings, lets try and get one organized in the First State! I only have 2 pins, but also have foosball, 8 ft Brunswick pool table, and 2 MAME machines. Let me know who is interested!

#2629 3 years ago

I'd be down for hosting something too. Also have pool, air hockey,shuffleboard,ping pong, Ice Cold Beer...

#2631 3 years ago

Hangover.
I'm just glad we haven't lost power. Surprisingly, I don't know anyone who has.

20160123_165100_(resized).jpg

20160123_165832_(resized).jpg

#2632 3 years ago

I can bring home brew beer and good craft beer

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from baloo70:

Hi All!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30107
Craig

IMG_3769_(resized).JPG

I just received a deposit for the Fish Tales and Galaga, so consider this sold pending final payment! Thanks..

#2634 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Hangover.
I'm just glad we haven't lost power. Surprisingly, I don't know anyone who has.

20160123_165100_(resized).jpg20160123_165832_(resized).jpg

Tried a draft old snap the other day. Liked it. Put an orange in it. Reminded me of blue moon.

#2635 3 years ago

It reminded me of blue moon as well. I've since moved on to liquor.

#2636 3 years ago

Hay guys,

Just to let you guys know. This is Greg's brother. Greg did not intentionally misrepresent the smb he listed. He did not see the sharpie work that was under the ramp. He apologized for not listing it in his add. He paid 2k for the smb. He was just trying to get his money back. After it was pointed out he felt bad for not putting in the add. He fixed the add and lower the price. And was willing to take 1800 or even lower to someone nice.

What happened was the guys ganged up on him. Even getting to the point of be disrespectful and antagonistic.

A guy that go's by sheetz-freak came to look at his games. Did not have any issues while there but did not buy any games.

Sheetz-freak went and publicly posted Greg's private reduced price he offered him. When Greg mentioned it in the post. Sheetz-freak posted the most horrible lies about Greg anyone has ever done on pinside. Greg was already upset and had been contacted by the moderators. When sheetz-freak lied and said Greg raised his price on tftc which he never did. And posted Greg made fun of his wife. Greg went off!!! Those were blatant lies about him. One thing about Greg. He will never be disrespectful to anyone. He will go out of his way to help out anyone. But I can attest you don't want to do him wrong. He is not one to allow you lie and disrespect him. He even felt that the moderators were against him from what he told me they pm him.

So until you know what really happened you should not rush to a negative judgment. I know most of havent. And Greg considers you all his friends.

I'm not into pinball. He was just so upset about this whole thing I signed up to help him sell his games. And if you guys have his number hit him up and say hi. If not pm me and I will give it to you.

Hope you all are nice and warm is blizzard.

#2637 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

It reminded me of blue moon as well. I've since moved on to liquor.

Get a good barleywine. Very potent brew.

#2638 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman52:

What happened was the guys ganged up on him. Even getting to the point of be disrespectful and antagonistic.

That wasn't what I saw. Even my brief PM encounter with him was hostile and that was before the shtf. A grown ass man ten years my senior shouldn't be flipping the fuck out like that.

#2639 3 years ago

MK,

Is St. Peters where the EM arcade is?

Dan

#2640 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman52:

Hay guys,
Just to let you guys know. This is Greg's brother. Greg did not intentionally misrepresent the smb he listed. He did not see the sharpie work that was under the ramp. He apologized for not listing it in his add. He paid 2k for the smb. He was just trying to get his money back. After it was pointed out he felt bad for not putting in the add. He fixed the add and lower the price. And was willing to take 1800 or even lower to someone nice.
A guy that go's by sheetz-freak came to look at his games. Did not have any issues while there but did not buy any games.
Sheetz-freak went and publicly posted Greg's private reduced price he offered him. When Greg mentioned it in the post. Sheetz-freak posted the most horrible lies about Greg anyone has ever done on pinside. Greg was already upset and had been contacted by the moderators. When sheetz-freak lied and said Greg raised his price on tftc which he never did. And posted Greg made fun of his wife. Greg went off!!! Those were blatant lies about him. One thing about Greg. He will never be disrespectful to anyone. He will go out of his way to help out anyone. But I can attest you don't want to do him wrong. He is not one to allow you lie and disrespect him. He even felt that the moderators were against him from what he told me they pm him.
So until you know what really happened you should not rush to a negative judgment. I know most of havent. And Greg considers you all his friends.
I'm not into pinball. He was just so upset about this whole thing I signed up to help him sell his games. And if you guys have his number hit him up and say hi. If not pm me and I will give it to you.
Hope you all are nice and warm is blizzard.

It's funny that I would have a reason to lie? I have had less than 20 posts on this forum and clearly bring no drama. Read back in the forums friend your brother will trash anyone here so quickly by poking fun at their pin collection they have and how much more money he has than everyone else (talks alot about how deep his pockets are) and how much better his life his than all of ours; but he would never be disrespectful to anyone? Do your research before you post... His SMB truly does look worse in person than the pictures show and that was the main reservation for buyers here. We wanted a SMB (and still do) but not one that is blatantly misrepresented. We drove hours out of our way to view a game we though sure we were going to leave with but the machine was described on the phone as professionally restored and the cab was repainted by a professional artist and we arrive to see that? That is just bad business.... Explain to me what reason I would have to lie? If he didn't make my wife feel uncomfortable we would have left there with a pin and more than likely picked up another the next week on our way through again. Instead we met a great pinsider, Tom out of Wilkes-Barre, and picked one up off him instead. I have met some great people in the DMV but Greg is surely not one of them ............. never disrespectful come on.

#2641 3 years ago

How so. He showed his phone. After you posted the lies about him and what you said about his wife. And how that's why you would never buy a game from him. You were contacting him like you were good friends. That you were coming back up and we're interested in buying his Frankenstein. Your a liver is what you are. And a trouble maker. Don't make me have to make copies of your texts to his phone.

That is how this went over the edge. You even said you didn't have a problem with Greg in your first post in that thread. I'm calling you a liver myself. Because I read that whole thread. And I read yours and his texts. And Greg is willing to make those texts public. Like you did his and your negotiations.

What do you have to say now Sheetz-freak?

#2642 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman52:

How so. He showed his phone. After you posted the lies about him and what you said about his wife. And how that's why you would never buy a game from him. You were contacting him like you were good friends. That you were coming back up and we're interested in buying his Frankenstein. Your a liver is what you are. And a trouble maker. Don't make me have to make copies of your texts to his phone.
That is how this went over the edge. You even said you didn't have a problem with Greg in your first post in that thread. I'm calling you a liver myself. Because I read that whole thread. And I read yours and his texts. And Greg is willing to make those texts public. Like you did his and your negotiations.
What do you have to say now Sheetz-freak?

The guy called you a liver TWICE! Thems fightin' words! LOL!

#2643 3 years ago

Please do! Got a tip from a pinsider that he redid Gregs MSF and seeing his work on here i knew it would be done right so i contacted Greg got his $3200 price asked the misses if she wanted to give Greg another chance, she said "hell no" we moved on and bought another.

All you had to do was simply post something along the lines of "I am Greg's brother and I will be handling the sale of his pins so if you are interested....." but instead you bring drama to this thread but your brother showed his true colors and insulted/disrespected many on his way out. If you are anything like your brother you will want the last word so If you want to flame me please start a new thread and leave these people out of it. If you need i will even save you the time and get the texts for you when you start it.

#2644 3 years ago

Like I said. The evidence has already been presented. The verdict is guilty as charged by your own words. You can pretty it up all you want. Even in your first post you stated. Quote by you"Let me preface this by saying I have no ill will towards Greg as he is a great guy and most of his pins are top notch".

Only did you have a problem when he made a complaint about you publicly putting out your private negotiations with him.

So you are a lier!!!

#2645 3 years ago

If Gregs account was frozen by the mods and this person says he only joined to sell Gregs games, shouldn't his account be frozen? How do we know this is not Greg?

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinman52:

So you are a lier!!!

You forgot the v in liver last time.

#2647 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The guy called you a liver TWICE! Thems fightin' words! LOL!

Quoted from shlockdoc:

If Gregs account was frozen by the mods and this person says he only joined to sell Gregs games, shouldn't his account be frozen? How do we know this is not Greg?

You two snuggling up during the nasty-wasty snowstorm? That is SO cute!

#2648 3 years ago

Because then it would be a dictatorship. No one said who can associate with who or did they?

#2649 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You two snuggling up during the nasty-wasty snowstorm? That is SO cute!

You my friend are a liver and a kidney

image_(resized).jpeg

#2650 3 years ago

Sheetz-freaks1's account is soon to be Frozen as well. I've sent all the evidence to to mods about what he has been doing. So you forget. Just because Greg used curse words is why he got frozen. They never got were given the evidence of the others to look at.

Its just a matter of time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.95
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 11239 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 225.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside