(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,925 posts
  • 669 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by yonizzell
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 10925 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 219.
#2451 3 years ago

Sorry double post

#2452 3 years ago

I love the look of that black edition of Spiderman

#2453 3 years ago

Bought this game from the original owner and the game shows; it still even has that nib smell to it. Comes with the original goodie bag and manual; they never even installed the tilt. I changed out all the gi bulbs too LEDs and turned out real nice; also replaced all of the flipper rubbers with superbands too. The cabinet is perfect not even any marks underneath the legs. The cabinet is perfect not a scratch on it the only flaw is in the shooter lane some very minor paint loss as can be seen in the pics. I am ok with shipping too. Please lmk if you have any other questions. I hope it goes to a good home.
4500$

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2454 3 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Central PA also. My mother's family is from Carlisle, PA, and my wife is always freaking out about how I do this. I've been told it's really odd combined with my NY accent.

Yeah. I remember when I went to the main campus of PSU from philly and first heard "yins gon donton?" and "floor needs warshed".

I thought the whole world said " youse guys" and "waawk and taawk and drink whudder."

#2455 3 years ago

CV was picked up today. Sold for 7,500.

#2456 3 years ago

Pm sent on tspp

#2457 3 years ago

Pm responded too

#2458 3 years ago

JP is gone. FT still for sale. (Update: sale pending) https://www.flickr.com/gp/80073384@N00/D3Wxsf

#2459 3 years ago

SOLD!! F-14 for sale. Works but needs shopping. Pm me with questions. $1,400.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2460 3 years ago

I bought Randy's Twilight Zone. Spent the day cleaning it and shopping it, and now a good 20 games in, it's awesome! Thought I was going to flip it, but no, it's a keeper. Seriously cool game.

twilightzone_(resized).jpg

#2461 3 years ago
Quoted from krazyball:

I bought Randy's Twilight Zone. Spent the day cleaning it and shopping it, and now a good 20 games in, it's awesome! Thought I was going to flip it, but no, it's a keeper. Seriously cool game.

twilightzone_(resized).jpg

Good thing bc at 5500 you wouldn't of made much trying to flip it lol. It is a awesome pin ,I had my brother and friends over today and tz was their favorite pin which is crazy considering its the first time they ever played pins lol.

#2462 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Good thing bc at 5500 you wouldn't of made much trying to flip it lol. It is a awesome pin ,I had my brother and friends over today and tz was their favorite pin which is crazy considering its the first time they ever played pins lol.

I have considered selling my TZ many times, It's a love hate pin for me, basically a show piece. It kicks my ass most of the time, then I want to sell it! Then I have people over and its the go to pin, so I decide to keep it around. one of these days it will go. Taking up up valuable real estate!!

#2463 3 years ago

My TZ is bolted to the floor. It is definitely a unique and fun game. One of the best.

#2464 3 years ago

I'm looking to buy either Tz or IM. Have found 3 Tz but they are all far away. If one of you locals decide to sell let me know asap

#2465 3 years ago

hey krazyball..... get that credit dot off there man..... I SEE THAT.... I SEE THAT!!!

Randy is a crazy dude, good dude. score for you. Like the other guy said... BOLT THAT ONE DOWN! TZ is a keeper.

#2466 3 years ago

Yeah, I know, the clock board is bad, that and two broken plastics and otherwise the game is mint. It isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I plan on modding it out. Yeah, Randy's a cool dude, I've been buying stuff from him for awhile now.

#2467 3 years ago

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that pinnaf guy or whatever. He likes to stir things up. Lol. Randy been around making decent deals with us pin guys for a long time. He is a good guy...

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from krazyball:

Yeah, I know, the clock board is bad, that and two broken plastics and otherwise the game is mint. It isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I plan on modding it out. Yeah, Randy's a cool dude, I've been buying stuff from him for awhile now.

I have several NOS plastic sets for TZ. PM me if interested. Yes, they are NOS.

Also, rebuilding the clock boards not that troublesome.

#2469 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm looking to buy either Tz or IM. Have found 3 Tz but they are all far away. If one of you locals decide to sell let me know asap

Come down to Herndon and check out my HUO IM.

As an incentive, I'll take you to Jimmy's, a bar and grill set up by Buffalo transplants that show all Bills and Sabres game. It is such a great place it makes me wish I was a Buffalo fan!

Dan

#2470 3 years ago

If anyone has blue sling plastics for Jurassic Park (or any plastics) PM me. Thought I would ask here since you're local to me.

#2471 3 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Come down to Herndon and check out my HUO IM.
As an incentive, I'll take you to Jimmy's, a bar and grill set up by Buffalo transplants that show all Bills and Sabres game. It is such a great place it makes me wish I was a Buffalo fan!
Dan

Nice win over the Caps by Sabres last night. Sounds fun.

#2472 3 years ago

Looks like that CCary is the guy is "stirin things up"

pretty good huh huh huh , that I caught that dot in the picture!! I read the threads in the forum and THIS time I am the first guy to catch something like that...... usually I look beyond the photo of the game and scope the whole game room (and ignore the "DOT")

How LONG has it been since Randy had a pin for sale?... then he pops up with a TZ....!

Guy bought my Rolling Stones - taking it to a friend and RETHEMEING it to NO DOUBT! He is friends with the band. He told me he would send pix. My RS was absolutely MINT... not that I really care but ahhhhhhh picking a mint pin to REDO. I gotta say this was the first pin I took a loss on. Making room and some extra dough for a TOM.

#2473 3 years ago

Ha ha buddy. It about time we 'catch up' on the phone at least anyways. Sounds like you are closing in on your 'gotta haves' huh? Hope all is well with Barb and the kids.

#2474 3 years ago
Quoted from CCary:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that pinnaf guy or whatever. He likes to stir things up. Lol. Randy been around making decent deals with us pin guys for a long time. He is a good guy...

Just a to tie all the convos together... I bought my first pin from randy back in 1999... And it was a TZ.... And I still have it

Slam dunk

#2475 3 years ago

I've bought a pin from Randy and he's sold some out from under me as well. Pinball.

#2476 3 years ago

Funny. I bought a fish tales years a go from a guy in sterling va. Needed to much work and didn't think the game was worth my time. So put it back up for sale 6 months later. Randy ended up buying it back. Heck he didn't have room in the van he drove and had to dump some non working bar top video games on my front porch to make room. Lol

Nice guy. Have you ever seen his warehouse? I don't know how he knows what's what in there. Haha

#2477 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a smb for the kids I have a very nice one looking to sell.

20160114_101039_(resized).jpg

20160114_101155_(resized).jpg

20160114_101209_(resized).jpg

20160114_101407_(resized).jpg

20160114_101332_(resized).jpg

20160114_101345_(resized).jpg

20160114_102201_(resized).jpg

20160114_102233_(resized).jpg

#2478 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Nice win over the Caps by Sabres last night. Sounds fun.

My two favorite teams are the flyers and whoever is playing the caps, who are stacked with oshie and Williams now.

Do think it is their year.

#2479 3 years ago

The Addams Family purchased, thanks guys.

Still looking for Doctor Who.

#2480 3 years ago

That's a nice looking Super Mario Bros - it should be noted to any potential buyers that the front has been hand painted. Doesn't look bad, just not original.

#2481 3 years ago

Still lookin for mousin.

Have a sweet flintstones to trade

#2482 3 years ago

Randy got me back into pinballs. I remember getting him to deliver CACTUS JACKS! and STREET FIGHTER 2... plus picked up a number of games from him after that (TAF, STTNG, LAH, and I am sure 3-4 others I forget about)... Use to just buzz by his place to see "what he had". Well those days are over.. pins have dried up for the most part for him. He always was bigger in the arcades and still is. When I stopped by one time (back in the day) my son was very young and started roaming around his place while we talked...... I glanced over to see him just about pick up a burning hot solder gun he had laying on the floor (the stick type that just turns on and stays on when plugged in)!!!!! I just about dove over but spooked him to not grab it. We (as a family) still talk about that.... he almost got branded!

Randy use to tell me "back in the day" he would get TAF's for 2-3hundred and flip and sell them for $500 all day.... and that was not that long ago!!!

Randy is a good guy! but really just arcades anymore ...... yeahhhh butttt heyyyyyy he found a TZ, my guess is that was a buy back - and he had sold it to a family originally and they called him to say "come get it, we're moving or we need it gone, or we are tired of getting it fixed"

CCary....... will text/call ya this week

#2483 3 years ago

Randy said he got it from some lady in NC, it's been sitting in her basement for the last 20 years. Yes, supposedly the maintenance was the reason for getting rid of it. Yeah, his warehouse is crazy, I bring my young boys and I'm always fearing for their safety. Has anyone ever seen his storage building at his house? My kids felt like American Pickers there finding new guns for their House of the Dead.

#2484 3 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

That's a nice looking Super Mario Bros - it should be noted to any potential buyers that the front has been hand painted. Doesn't look bad, just not original.

It looks like it all may have been? All the Nintendo logos and copyright info is missing on head and side and front. It looks really good tho

#2485 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It looks like it all may have been? All the Nintendo logos and copyright info is missing on head and side and front. It looks really good tho

Agreed. The coin door is incorrect also, but it is a Gottlieb door. How would one come to a decision of what its worth in its current state?

#2486 3 years ago

double post oops

#2487 3 years ago

All the artwork on the SMB cabinet and head is hand painted. Looks great. Very clean and nice looking game. Comes with bad of new plastics that are unavailable. New Vishay DMD, legs and rails. Ball drop areas on Plainfield touched up. Cliffy's installed also.

This is a great game for the kids. And your guests will love the artwork that's been done. Yes not original. But who in the heck is looking for a collector grade SMB?

20160114_101039_(resized).jpg

#2488 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

who in the heck is looking for a collector grade SMB

I agree if it plays great. Most my pins are not show pieces, but they play well. If the sides are scratched, put them closer together

Kids love this pin. It would be great in a nice collection as kid bait. Keep them off the fancy ones.

#2489 3 years ago

I was at the Strasburg Antique Emporium in Strasburg, va off exit 298 on I-81. They had these two Darth Vadar Carry cases that are about 15" tall and 12" wide. Could possibly make a great replacement topper. PrIce was on sticker at $45 each.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2490 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I was at the Strasburg Antique Emporium in Strasburg, va off exit 298 on I-81. They had these two Darth Vadar Carry cases that are about 15" tall and 12" wide. Could possibly make a great replacement topper. PrIce was on sticker at $45 each.

image_(resized).jpeg

There are some on ebay for a lot cheaper (not that I think it would be a good topper or anything):

ebay.com link

#2491 3 years ago

Does anyone know who the person named Jim is who was shown last week on American Pickers ? He is in Cumberland, Maryland.He repairs Coin op machines and collects also.

#2492 3 years ago

I got to say. I live in the Hagerstown area and there are a lot of us around the area here. But never once have bought or sold a game to anyone a hour west around Cumberland. It's like pinball don't exist out there or something? Haha

#2493 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

I got to say. I live in the Hagerstown area and there are a lot of us around the area here. But never once have bought or sold a game to anyone a hour west around Cumberland. It's like pinball don't exist out there or something? Haha

Do you know Darin? I like Darin.

#2494 3 years ago

There is a guy about a hour north of Cumberland up in Bedford pa that owns a bar with pinball games. Trying to remember the name of his place?

#2495 3 years ago

Yes. Lives 10 min from me. There's like 15 Pinsiders that I know within about 30 min from me.

#2496 3 years ago

I remember now. Go's by Pinhead Amusements in Bedford Pa.

#2497 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Yes. Lives 10 min from me. There's like 15 Pinsiders that I know within about 30 min from me.

Lucky you. I only get to see him at shows. Although I should really call him Darinandkatie, because those two go nowhere separately, it seems...

#2498 3 years ago

That is the only person I know that is working the area.

#2499 3 years ago

You just over a hour away. I go over by Hanover at least once a month on my Craigslist ventures. I buy everything on there. Motorcycles, cars, trucks, pinball machines etc.

It's gotten worse every year lately. People trying to make you get on the road to meet you at places other then there home address that they have no intention of showing up for.

The same thing has been happening on Pinside a lot. It's really getting bad on here!!!

#2500 3 years ago

My bad. Didn't see NJ. Thought it was Pa. Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 11.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 156.50
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 219.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
There are 10925 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 219.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside