(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 361.
#2401 8 years ago

I saw Randy's TZ in person today, its nice cosmetically! Needs to be shopped out, but a good price IMO!

#2402 8 years ago

Randall not on Pinside. I've sold a few pins for friends

#2403 8 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I saw Randy's TZ in person today, its nice cosmetically! Needs to be shopped out, but a good price IMO!

I don't know. 5500 Unshopped. No mods. Not a great deal

#2404 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I don't know. 5500 Unshopped. No mods. Not a great deal

Depends on condition really. If its super nice and super clean under the playfield and just needs shopped 5500 isnt bad. I know many people that have paid over 5 for a faded ,not super nice one needing shopped .

#2405 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Supposedly will be getting my MMr LE in Black in a few weeks. Want to sell NIB. Plus Laseriffic Topper and The Alternate Apron. $8300.
If interested let me know and I will keep you posted. PMs please.

PM Sent.

#2406 8 years ago

Randy is usually up for negotiating, so that $5500 probably isn't firm.

#2407 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thanks Buddy,
Not my kind of game though.
Cheers

A Spider-Man or Ghostbusters?

#2408 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Depends on condition really. If its super nice and super clean under the playfield and just needs shopped 5500 isnt bad. I know many people that have paid over 5 for a faded ,not super nice one needing shopped .

Needs to be shopped or needs a shop job, needs shopped? Why does pinball and grammar not like to get along.

#2409 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

A Spider-Man or Ghostbusters?

Thank Buddy,
I would say yes to a Jimi pin ; )

#2410 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Needs to be shopped or needs a shop job, needs shopped? Why does pinball and grammar not like to get along.

Why "do" pinball and grammar not like to get along?"

#2411 8 years ago

My Flash Gordon for sale new electronics looking for t2 arcade and some cash or all or arcade trades I'm going to do the value at 875 mb 900 txt me at 4124772650 Pittsburgh pa

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2412 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Why does pinball and grammar not like to get along.

Just like pinball and punctuation.

#2413 8 years ago

TNT just did a video on Flash

#2414 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just like pinball and punctuation

Teachers!

#2415 8 years ago
Quoted from Heaton3730:

My Flash Gordon for sale new electronics looking for t2 arcade and some cash or all or arcade trades I'm going to do the value at 875 mb 900 txt me at 4124772650 Pittsburgh pa

PM sent about Flash Gordon.

#2416 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Be careful about grammar policing. You need to make sure you use proper grammar/punctuation (as pointed out above.) Additionally, sometimes the thing you think you're correcting is regional:

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/needs-washed

#2417 8 years ago

My Shadow is still available and i would really like to get it sold this weekend so I am lowering the price to 3k, price is firm and i am not looking for trades unless you have a walking dead pro! I have had a couple people drop out and i lost track of a few pms over the holidays. I just took a quick video of game play and its pretty funny because it proves that i cant play pinball or take good video holding a phone... youtube vid:

I did a second take, this version pans around the outside and is much less shaky:
Wick.

20151230_221545_(resized).jpg20151230_221545_(resized).jpg

#2418 8 years ago

That's right the idiots will spend 5500 on a piece of shit. But you totally rebuilt one like only a few have and there to cheap to buy it. They just want to complain about what's available 5-6k.

Like bigd1979 said 5500 is a great deal for a nice playfield and cabinet.

You won't get mine Untill you get a loan! Haha.

#2419 8 years ago

And if bigd1979 takes less then 8k for his he is crazy.

#2420 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

In god's name, who are you talking to?

#2421 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

In god's name, who are you talking to?

Right? I was just thinking that when Centerflank gets his GOT, he's finally gonna want to sell his Tron. So glad somebody had the balls to say it.

#2422 8 years ago

That's a helluva nice Shadow. Maybe I should buy it back?

#2423 8 years ago

Bigd1979 posted about the TZ a few post back up.

After looking at the crap TZ on the market in the 5-6k range. I went for fully restored for 7k. Then put another 2k into it myself. So me and bigd1979 have 2 of the best TZ for miles!!!

#2424 8 years ago
#2425 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

So me and bigd1979 have 2 of the best TZ for miles!!!

You want to bet?

#2426 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Thats what it sold it for actually . Of course thats with the color dmd and tons of extras

#2427 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Bigd1979 posted about the TZ a few post back up.
After looking at the crap TZ on the market in the 5-6k range. I went for fully restored for 7k. Then put another 2k into it myself. So me and bigd1979 have 2 of the best TZ for miles!!!

Mine is the nicest/cleanest all original ive ever encountered of any b/w pins. It will be missed once its gone

#2428 8 years ago

Can't speak for bigd1979's TX but I have seen Gameon46's machine and it is the nicest that I have ever seen. Also, gameon46, thanks for selling me the WCS - really enjoying it.

#2429 8 years ago

Stern Lightning for sale near Philadelphia. Can't remember if I posted here. Players condition cab, solid playfield, plastics good, new rubbers, game and sound work.

Also have a Pinbot for trade. Full led. Nice cab, nice playfield (minor wear around inserts) , plastics good, visor works, cleaned and waxed, new rubbers

#2430 8 years ago

You guys are making my head hurt.

#2431 8 years ago

Been busy so not much pin stuff lately....TWD still avail 4350. or trade toward TZ, IM or SM.

#2432 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mine is the nicest/cleanest all original ive ever encountered of any b/w pins

Mine is a sample with 3rd magnet that speaks three languages and scored a 1540 on the SAT.

#2433 8 years ago

Sending a PM on TWD!

Wick

#2434 8 years ago

1540 is pretty damned good on the SAT!

#2435 8 years ago

Anyone tempted by the Pokerino on CL? How often do you see one of these? I have no room and I think the theme might be the equivalent of the lamp in A Christmas Story, family-approval wise, but I'd like to put a few plays on it. Dual-action flippers!

#2436 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Been busy so not much pin stuff lately....TWD still avail 4350. or trade toward TZ, IM or SM.

Sold pending payment

#2437 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Anyone tempted by the Pokerino on CL?

Not tempted at all. This is the type of pin I would get super cheap and then find out I liked it. I'm not into early SS wide bodies enough that I would pay System11 money for it. For reference, in the last 2 years, I paid less for Pinbot, Big Guns, Rollergames, and Street Fighter (not sys11, but fun).

Don't get me wrong, I like this generation of machines. I'm just cheap

I feel the same way about that $1k Tag Team. Looks fun and I kinda want it, but for like half that price.

#2438 8 years ago

For sure - I doubt he'll actually get more than say, $700 for it. But who knows.

#2439 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

1540 is pretty damned good on the SAT!

Yeah, but it's still living at home in the basement.

#2440 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Yeah, but it's still living at home in the basement.

Pretty typical for a Millennial

#2441 8 years ago

On or by Monday, I'll be posting marketplace ads for the following machines for sale (no trades, cash only, pickup only) in central PA:

Transformers LE Combo (excellent condition, but minor backbox decal damage), $4,800
GnR (player's condition--cabinet and playfield damage, signs of connector/board heating), $3,600
Star Wars (Data East) (great playfield and boards, average cabinet), $2,750

All machines are 100% working. I'll need till Monday to get pix, walkthrough and gameplay videos, and fuller details, but if someone is really interested and wants to jump on one of these and make a trip this weekend, I'm available for you to come to State College and play the machines. I'll update this thread once the ads are posted.

#2442 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Not a question of grammar, but dialect. Deletion of the infinitive " to be" is regional to Western PA and maybe eastern Ohio as well.

#2443 8 years ago

Thinking about trading my space station plus cash for black rose, fish takes or ngg if anyone is interested

#2444 8 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

On or by Monday, I'll be posting marketplace ads for the following machines for sale (no trades, cash only, pickup only) in central PA:
Transformers LE Combo (excellent condition, but minor backbox decal damage), $4,800
GnR (player's condition--cabinet and playfield damage, signs of connector/board heating), $3,600
Star Wars (Data East) (great playfield and boards, average cabinet), $2,750
All machines are 100% working. I'll need till Monday to get pix, walkthrough and gameplay videos, and fuller details, but if someone is really interested and wants to jump on one of these and make a trip this weekend, I'm available for you to come to State College and play the machines. I'll update this thread once the ads are posted.

I played all 3 of them a couple weeks ago and all play good

#2445 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I played all 3 of them a couple weeks ago and all play good

Thanks, 2Kaulitz!

#2446 8 years ago

I have a SEGA DODGE VIPER Night Drivin I just picked up in a package deal. The owner did a great job shopping it out and he had the boards serviced by Chris Hutchins. It plays fantastic has the glow balls and working black lights. The cabinet is a little rough so it is players condition. Right now I am looking for possible TRADES.

#2447 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Not a question of grammar, but dialect. Deletion of the infinitive " to be" is regional to Western PA and maybe eastern Ohio as well.

Central PA also. My mother's family is from Carlisle, PA, and my wife is always freaking out about how I do this. I've been told it's really odd combined with my NY accent.

#2448 8 years ago

Randal sold the TZ

#2449 8 years ago

Selling a Walking Dead LE NIB.
$8200 .
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.

Walking_Dead_LE_NIB_002_(resized).JPGWalking_Dead_LE_NIB_002_(resized).JPG

#2450 8 years ago

Also selling a really nice Black Spiderman Huo.
$8300.

IMG_2459_(resized).JPGIMG_2459_(resized).JPG

IMG_2466_(resized).JPGIMG_2466_(resized).JPG

IMG_2472_(resized).JPGIMG_2472_(resized).JPG

There are 18,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.