(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 361.
#2351 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

nice looking pin, where are you located? IMO that's the most important item in a FS ad.

Me? Im in Raleigh N.C.

#2352 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Me? Im in Raleigh N.C.

This is specifically a VA,DC,PA,DE thread though

#2353 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Well...that's a little bit silly, I think. What if a guy in south Jersey or northern NC has a machine for sale? It could be a shorter drive for some people looking at this thread than it would be to drive from VA to eastern PA (or even Pittsburgh...also located in PA). I think these regional FS ads have to be looked at with a little wiggle room, IMHO.

#2354 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

But we let New Jersey people post here without complaining. If we let them in we really have given up on standards

Besides NC is closer to Richmond VA than Pittsburgh.

#2355 8 years ago

Me? Im in Raleigh N.C.

Quoted from sohchx:

maybe it's a mid-Atlantic thread.

Just saying for me, the location is key. The difference between a 1 hr pick up and 10 hr road trip.

#2356 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Well considering i was born and raised in D.C. and am there about 3 times a month i have no problem delivering within reason(if im going there anyway) takes me less than an hour to get to va

#2357 8 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

But we let New Jersey people post here without complaining. If we let them in we really have given up on standards
Besides NC is closer to Richmond VA than Pittsburgh.

Everyone has to find a reason to gripe its pinside

#2358 8 years ago

I have listed my GORGAR FS. I would consider a trade if you have a nice pin off one on my want list....a nice WW or ES come to mind. Here is the super link....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gorgar-williams-1979-1985

#2359 8 years ago

Still looking for Addams Family or Shadow. Cash in hand!

#2360 8 years ago

Wick has or had a Shadow with alt translite for sale

Quoted from tstone:

Still looking for Addams Family or Shadow. Cash in hand!

#2361 8 years ago

Everyone has to find a reason to gripe its pinside

Love it or leave it, sport.

#2362 8 years ago

Dirt bikes or Pins? Or women? Lol

#2363 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Its ok, Pinball Bash is a forum specifically for the Carolinas but we let others in also

Also, I sold a game on this thread and met the guy in the DC area

#2364 8 years ago

I keep thinking I need to try TZ again . Have several offers for my TWD that I am thinking about. Still hoping for IM or SM. Also trying to add a tempest to complete the gameroon

#2365 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Its ok, Pinball Bash is a forum specifically for the Carolinas but we let others in also
Also, I sold a game on this thread and met the guy in the DC area

That's dedication!!

#2366 8 years ago

Just put four games up on DC Craigslist:

Cirqus Voltaire. 7800
Ironman 2010. 5400
Shadow. 3800
High Hand. 850

Dan

#2367 8 years ago

CV FS in central PA for $6,000, firm. Detailed marketplace ad plus newly added gameplay video here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2005#post-2894914

#2368 8 years ago

Just put my Fish Tales up on Baltimore Craigslist $2800. Will be posting my DE Jurassic Park shortly also. Making room for a Met Prem on order.

20160110_124336_(resized).jpg20160110_124336_(resized).jpg

#2369 8 years ago

Supposedly will be getting my MMr LE in Black in a few weeks. Want to sell NIB. Plus Laseriffic Topper and The Alternate Apron. $8300.
If interested let me know and I will keep you posted. PMs please.

#2371 8 years ago

GLWS Jeff. I was contemplating a MET Prem myself. Still debating what to fill the slot that previously held my IJ.

#2372 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Supposedly will be getting my MMr LE in Black in a few weeks. Want to sell NIB. Plus Laseriffic Topper and The Alternate Apron. $8300.

Wow great deal for someone

#2373 8 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

GLWS Jeff. I was contemplating a MET Prem myself. Still debating what to fill the slot that previously held my IJ.

Met or twd prem are pretty amazing pins imo

#2374 8 years ago

Both are great. I keep going back and forth. GOT Premium is also under strong consideration.

#2375 8 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Both are great. I keep going back and forth. GOT Premium is also under strong consideration.

GOt and twd

#2376 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Just put my Fish Tales up on Baltimore Craigslist $2800. Will be posting my DE Jurassic Park shortly also. Making room for a Met Prem on order.

you won't be sorry, Met is the real deal.

#2377 8 years ago

So there was this nice looking Taxi on Craigslist in Short Pump... But the seller sent me the wrong number! Unless he emailed everyone else the same number there's no way it'll still be around... Sent him an email asking for the right number, guess I'll see what happens.

#2378 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow great deal for someone

Like the black but I spend my handy money and this stock market is kicking my ass at the moment.

GLWTS.

#2379 8 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

So there was this nice looking Taxi on Craigslist in Short Pump... But the seller sent me the wrong number! Unless he emailed everyone else the same number there's no way it'll still be around... Sent him an email asking for the right number, guess I'll see what happens.

Pretty sure it's gone, I'm second on the list

#2380 8 years ago

The guy with the Taxi emailed me this morning saying it was still available but disite multiple emails wouldn't provide any pics of the PF wear or cabinet wear. I finally gave up.
Would love a taxi but just don't have a warm feeling on this guys ability or willingness to respond.
I was ready to go get it yesterday if the PF wasnt beat. No time now.

#2381 8 years ago

Putting a WTB feeler out there for a World Poker Tour. Let me know if there are any around in the area (and willing to be sold). I'm not in a huge rush, I would need to sell my Iron Man first.

#2382 8 years ago

OK, Jurassic Park is up on Craigslist also. By the way, prices listed on Craigslist ($2900) are my Craigslist prices. They leave some room for negotiation and certainly would do better for Pinsiders. This machine is really nice. The playfield is outstanding and the cabinet also very good. The couple of scuffs come through in photos more than they do in real life. I had a lot of issues with this machine when I first got it, but after fixing some switches, replacing the DMD, and finally putting in a new power board, it's truly dialed in and plays awesome. I installed the new code from ChadH and is so much nicer to play now.

20160110_134904_(resized).jpg20160110_134904_(resized).jpg

#2384 8 years ago

Good luck Jeff.

#2385 8 years ago

Hey Guys,

Looking for a POTC. It can be routed. Doesn't bother me. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks,
Ted

#2386 8 years ago

Update:
King & Queens and Atlantis sold.

Old Chicago sold but I do have another one which will shop out just as nice as the first one but is missing the backglass; price on this one as it sits is $600. CPR still has new repro glasses in stock for $215.

#2388 8 years ago

***Mods please delete this post.***

I placed this in the wrong thread. I'm in NJ. Sorry.

Hello all!

I just finally joined Pinside. Originally to put my High Speed on here for sale for more exposure. (I'm a vid guy and a Klover, my handle is Neverendz on Klov as well). But I really must say that I love this site!

I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096.

Anyways... My High Speed is up for sale, in case anyone may be interested.

Thanks so much!

, Bill

2_(resized).JPG2_(resized).JPG

#2389 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Just put four games up on DC Craigslist:
Cirqus Voltaire. 7800
Ironman 2010. 5400
Shadow. 3800
High Hand. 850
Dan

CV is sold unless it turns out to be one of the special boomarang editions like Joe's.

#2390 8 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

***Mods please delete this post.***
I placed this in the wrong thread. I'm in NJ. Sorry. (resized).JPG

SO where is the NJ for sale thread?
Op why not put NJ in the list?

#2391 8 years ago

There is a Northeast FS Thread that includes NY and NJ. But those are more than welcome here.

#2392 8 years ago

If you're not in a NJ zip code the High Speed price doesn't show up...

#2393 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Black ones are coming off the line soon. Wanna trade for a Hobbit LE
Buddy

received_10156470180580002_(resized).jpegreceived_10156470180580002_(resized).jpeg

#2394 8 years ago

Apollo 13 has been SOLD. I have a real nice Popeye I will be shopping out starting this week. No cabinet fade which is unusual for this machine at least all the ones I have seen. It is nearly LED' will finish the rest when I shop it out including adding a new Bluto head. It works great and if you want to buy as is before I shop it out I would do around $2000. (Updated Picture with LED) 20160112_133220_(resized).jpg20160112_133220_(resized).jpg

#2395 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a custom sit-down Neo Geo MVS cabinet? It has a single slot MVS board in it with a 120-in-1 multi-cart with most of the well known Neo-Geo releases. I'd be asking what I paid for it, $400. Monitor works and I replaced all the buttons and joystick on the Player 1 side (P2 side works, but I will include a matching stick and buttons in case you feel like replacing that down the line). I like the cabinet, but the fact is I have so much going on that I mainly use it as a coat rack. Yeah, exciting, huh? I figure I'll just buy a stand-up original Neo Geo cabinet down the road since they aren't very expensive either. Located in Fairfax, VA.

#2396 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Black ones are coming off the line soon. Wanna trade for a Hobbit LE
Buddy

Thanks Buddy,
Not my kind of game though.

Cheers

#2397 8 years ago

Still looking for a players condition System 11 in the area. Willing to spend $1500. Diner, Taxi, and Whirlwind are the games I'd like the most. (Although Whirlwind may be a bit out of my price range) I'll consider any game though.

#2398 8 years ago

Here's a link to some photos of my sit-down Neo Geo MVS cabinet. PM me if interested. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8wCYkqeW2DgVURnZFAxY0RoNUk&usp=sharing

#2399 8 years ago

Twilight Zone---Not Mine. Randal Paris, a Manassas VA based operator, who also buys and sells games on Craigslist, just got in a Twilight Zone. He is hoping to get $5500.

Call or Text Randal directly. (703) 209-2383. Please leave me out of it. I have not seen the game, but was told by Randal that it has been in Home Use for over the last 15 years. The boards all match, no GI burn on the original connectors. None or minimal cabinet fade. And the playfield and cabinet are in very good condition. He bought the game to sell it. And he will typically negotiate price. But, Randal will also sell it to the first person to show up with the cash. I suspect it will be on Craigslist in a few days. I figured you guys might want a head start.

Best regards,

Tom

IMG_5136_(resized).jpgIMG_5136_(resized).jpg

IMG_5137_(resized).jpgIMG_5137_(resized).jpg

IMG_5138_(resized).jpgIMG_5138_(resized).jpg

IMG_5139_(resized).jpgIMG_5139_(resized).jpg

IMG_5140_(resized).jpgIMG_5140_(resized).jpg

IMG_5141_(resized).jpgIMG_5141_(resized).jpg

#2400 8 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

Please leave me out of it.

No offence, but if we're to leave you out of it, why are you posting pics for him and telling us about it? Why can't he?

There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.