(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,128 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by RazorV23
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11128 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 223.
#2301 3 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

family_pin_(resized).jpgon_front_view_2_(resized).jpgon_quarter_view_(resized).jpg

Do I see a fellow Porschephile?? Excellent choice in décor sir!!

#2302 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Do I see a fellow Porschephile?? Excellent choice in décor sir!!

Guilty as charged

20151202_210531_(resized).jpg
20151202_205320_(resized).jpg

20160101_214304_(resized).jpg

#2303 3 years ago

Sale pending on IJ.

#2305 3 years ago

That was a nice IJ, really wish I had room for it.

#2306 3 years ago

Looking for Addams Family or Shadow. Possible Dr. Who. I'm in Alexandria, VA and can drive a couple hours.

#2307 3 years ago

Putting some feelers out about possibly selling my T3 and AC/DC Pro machines. I haven't had a chance to take detailed photos yet. Both are stock with no mods but in good working condition. I'm pretty sure the T3 is home use only. At this point I'm looking for a local buyer who can come and check them out for themselves since I'm far from an expert. $2,850 for T3 and $4,200 for AC/DC Pro. I would also consider trading both for a nice LE/Premium machine. Basically looking to upscale my collection within the confines of my current space.

12401774_10153772396636211_7050771014718567548_o_(resized).jpg

#2308 3 years ago

Looking to trade my T2 arcade game and my Galaga.

Terminator 2 arcade game has new red t-molding, new front corner brackets (both front corners have damage but the brackets cover it), both guns work (are calibrated and vibration works), monitor is crisp, flash bulbs behind the mirrored glass work and it has the (usually missing) blue and red explosion filter, marquee translite does have a crack in it but not really noticable and the control panel shows signs of wear, includes a cash box, coin mechs and locks. Price is $800, or trade for/toward a pin.

Galaga is in working condition with the Enchacement kit installed (around $50 and saves high score and has other options), installed a new silkscreened Monitor Bezel from Phoenix Arcade (around $100), new green t-molding, cabinet and artwork are in good shape but show signs of use (scratches in artwork, a few places on the cabinet have been repaired but looks ok, replaced the fuse holders and remade the rear cabinet door, includes cash box, coin mechs and locks. Monitor has been updated to a newer CRT. Price is $850 or trade for/toward a pin.

Would prefer to trade one or both for a pin or pins. Games interested in include Doctor Who, Class of 1812, Earthshaker, Taxi, others but only interested in 80's Solid State and up. Photos to anyone interested in trading or wanting to buy outright

BOTH GAMES are currently on hold for a pinsider!

IMG_6829_(resized).JPG
IMG_6828_(resized).JPG
IMG_6830_(resized).JPG

#2309 3 years ago

WTB: Looking for an Avatar LE. PM me. Thanks.

#2310 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone sitting on a set of skeleton ribs,coffin plate, Crate decals, and translite for scared stiff??
I also need a complete left ramp assembly and shrunken head for RBION

Somebody?? Any body??

#2311 3 years ago

Seeking initial Pinside interest in my Data East Star Wars, Revenge From Mars, World Cup Soccer and Family Guy. I will provide more information and pictures once I have time to list them in the Market area. First dibs here...

More info and appropriate offers will be considered:
- DESW: Above average player's condition, nice shooter's lane, no issues electronically nor mechanically, lots of added mods, target decals, Cliffy's, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, original boards replaced with Rottendog boards, Darth Vader Topper-lit
- RFM: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear near scoop which has Cliffy, shooter's lane is very nice, video enhancement board with CRT, cabinet has lots of minor dings, all electronics/mechanic fully working, LEDs to GI and inserts, target decals
- WCS: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear to scoops and holes, will provide full set of Cliffy's-not installed, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, Rottendog video board and DMD recently replaced, target decals, soccer ball is in great condition-will also includee a replacement soccerball. *Update: Pending-off the market.
- Family Guy: HUO, LED 100%, LED replacement in backbox, Family Guy Topper-lit, LED crystal bumper caps, target decals

#2312 3 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Seeking initial Pinside interest in my Data East Star Wars, Revenge From Mars, World Cup Soccer and Family Guy. I will provide more information and pictures once I have time to list them in the Market area. First dibs here...

- WCS: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear to scoops and holes, will provide full set of Cliffy's-not installed, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, Rottendog video board and DMD recently replaced, target decals, soccer ball is in great condition-will also includee a replacement soccerball.
- Family Guy: HUO, LED 100%, LED replacement in backbox, Family Guy Topper-lit, LED crystal bumper caps, target decals

Can you please Pm me prices and pics on these two when you get the chance? Thanks

#2315 3 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

- DESW: Above average player's condition, nice shooter's lane, no issues electronically nor mechanically, lots of added mods, target decals, Cliffy's, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, original boards replaced with Rottendog boards, Darth Vader Topper-lit
- RFM: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear near scoop which has Cliffy, shooter's lane is very nice, video enhancement board with CRT, cabinet has lots of minor dings, all electronics/mechanic fully working, LEDs to GI and inserts, target decals
- WCS: Above average condition, playfield is very nice with minor wear to scoops and holes, will provide full set of Cliffy's-not installed, LEDs to all GI, inserts and backbox, Rottendog video board and DMD recently replaced, target decals, soccer ball is in great condition-will also includee a replacement soccerball.

I've played all of these games from bestshot and all are in very good condition...think my name may be up on one or two of them. The FGY plays like new and has a real nice topper. He takes good care of all his games...don't think anyone would be disappointed with any of his games or dealing with him.

#2316 3 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

I am definitely "initially interested" not a collector here, just a player

#2317 3 years ago

TWD Pro avail. Beautiful pin. A few signs added. Looking for Something a little lighter. Iron man, spider man. Possibly a few others

#2318 3 years ago

Willing to trade my nice, clearcoated BSD for a soon to be worthless HUO SM.

#2319 3 years ago

I'm looking for a worthless SM too

#2320 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Cactus Canyon, Circus Voltaire and a Big Bang Bar. Thanks!

#2321 3 years ago

Hell yeah Skyemont! You have nice taste. Good luck in the hunt and may a BBB land in your lap!

#2322 3 years ago

Just put up an ad looking for an EATPM. Great 80's occult themed game to sit next to my Haunted House. Let me know!

Thanks!

#2323 3 years ago

This thread looks more like pinball machines wanted rather than what's for sale?

#2324 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

This thread looks more like pinball machines wanted rather than what's for sale?

New year, new budget!

#2325 3 years ago

Hay guys thanks for the kinds words. I've met a great bunch of guys selling my games. I've sold a lot. But still have lots left if anyone's interested in something. My collection is current. I will update by the next day after making a sale.

I got some pics of the HS2 if anyone's interested.

I've been collecting about 12 years and selling the games is killing me. I try not to think about it. Just knowing I will get a house with a basement I can start over. Maybe I can even buy some of them back when you get tired of them! Haha!!!

#2326 3 years ago

Here's pics of the HS2 BigD79 mentioned. Had a full tear down and shop. Full Led's installed. New DMD. New MPU also. Plays great. Just went over the game. It is ready for sale.

Pm me questions. Thanks!

20160102_183251_(resized).jpg

20160102_183307_(resized).jpg

20160102_183408_(resized).jpg

20160102_183633_(resized).jpg

20160102_183657_(resized).jpg

20160102_183719_(resized).jpg

20160102_183749_(resized).jpg

20160102_183812_(resized).jpg

20160102_183823_(resized).jpg

20160102_183842_(resized).jpg

20160102_222332_(resized).jpg

#2327 3 years ago

I've been asked to post pics of my DESW that up for sale. I will list it at $3400, OBO.
Additional features include:
- LEDs to all inserts and 90% of the GI and backbox
- Rottendog boards all around
- target decals, including the death star target (I will also include a new DS target and extra set of target decals)
- Cliffys to the scoop and the two drop zone switches
- Mirror Blades
- Lit Yoda Mod
- I will also add a X-wing and Tie-Fighter mods, near the death star
- Updated anniversary ROM

DESW_08_(resized).jpg

DESW_06_(resized).jpg

DESW_07_(resized).jpg

DESW_05_(resized).jpg

DESW_04_(resized).jpg

DESW_03_(resized).jpg

DESW_02_(resized).jpg

DESW_01_(resized).jpg

#2328 3 years ago

Look in northeast for sale,for CV per eabundy

#2329 3 years ago

Here's the information and pics for my RFM. I am listing it at $2900
- Nice playfiled and shooter's lane
- Neon colored spaceships and UV lighting
- 100% LEDs
- Video enhancement board
- Target decals

RFM_09_(resized).jpg
RFM_08_(resized).jpg
RFM_07_(resized).jpg
RFM_06_(resized).jpg
RFM_04_(resized).jpg
RFM_05_(resized).jpg
RFM_03_(resized).jpg
RFM_02_(resized).jpg
RFM_01_(resized).jpg

#2330 3 years ago

Here's the info and pics for my Family Guy. *Update: The FG is now off the market.
- HUO and still in like new condition, with Cliffy's
- Mirror Blades
- Topper LED
- Crystal LED Bumper Caps
- LED 100%
- Target decals
- Titan rubbers
- Super Bands

FG_07_(resized).jpg
FG_05_(resized).jpg
FG_06_(resized).jpg
FG_04_(resized).jpg
FG_02_(resized).jpg
FG_03_(resized).jpg
FG_01_(resized).jpg

#2331 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Still looking for ICB.

No longer looking.

#2332 3 years ago

Selling the following Bally early SS items:

NOS 6 Million $ Man backglass & playfield.
NOS 8-Ball backglass & playfield.
NOS Silverball Mania playfield.
NOS Goldball backglass (2 player).
NOS Black Jack playfield.

#2333 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

No longer looking.

Oh yeah!!!

#2334 3 years ago

Is it just me, or would it be nice if people could just link to their FS posts instead of spamming this thread with photos? It's kind of annoying scrolling down a page full of pictures when all I'm trying to do is quickly see what's FS in the area.

#2335 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Is it just me, or would it be nice if people could just link to their FS posts instead of spamming this thread with photos? It's kind of annoying scrolling down a page full of pictures when all I'm trying to do is quickly see what's FS in the area.

Possibly just you. I like the pics.

#2336 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't want to downvote you, because you're nice to me (and fixed my FH!). But can I downvote Shlockdoc's upvote?

#2337 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

+1

#2338 3 years ago

I'm pretty close to being able to buy my first pin! Looking to buy something in the $1500 range, only a couple paychecks away! Preferably a System 11, Diner is one specific game I'm really interested in. I'd want something working %100 but not necessarily pristine. I'm fine with some wear, and I'd actually prefer a game without LEDs so I can learn how to install them myself. Since I still can't quite afford it I'm not putting up a wanted ad, but I thought it would be a good idea to throw this out here anyways.

#2339 3 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

I'm pretty close to being able to buy my first pin! Looking to buy something in the $1500 range, only a couple paychecks away! Preferably a System 11, Diner is one specific game I'm really interested in. I'd want something working %100 but not necessarily pristine. I'm fine with some wear, and I'd actually prefer a game without LEDs so I can learn how to install them myself. Since I still can't quite afford it I'm not putting up a wanted ad, but I thought it would be a good idea to throw this out here anyways.

Diner is a great game. I posted up a WTB here several months ago and was able to find a nice one for a great price.

I'd suggest you post up a WTB and just include what you're willing to pay when you have the cash ready.

#2340 3 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Welcome to the hobby (almost)! Make sure to keep an eye out on craigslist as well. Sometimes you can find good deals on there (a lot of junk and overpriced stuff too, however).

Buying my first pinball machine was one of the most exciting days of my life Hope you find something good at a fair price!

#2341 3 years ago

Looking for a Genesis to sit next to my Raven. That would be some back glass greatness. Close to Richmond would be great, but I can travel a few hours if the right deal presents itself.

I'm not quite ready to put up a wanted ad. I don't want to look desperate or flush with cash. This is just a gentle nudge for anyone wondering if they should sell their Genesis for a reasonable price

Thanks

Joe

#2342 3 years ago

T2 arcade and Galaga back on the market, pinside member doesn't know when he can make it. Both have new t-molding. Galaga has enhancement kit installed, new monitor bezel from Phoenix Arcade, newer monitor and other new parts. T2 guns are calibrated and vibrate as they should, good sound, monitor looks great.

Both are nice and if anyone is serious, I can email photos.

$800 each. $1500 for both.

#2343 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Looking for a Genesis to sit next to my Raven. That would be some back glass greatness. Close to Richmond would be great, but I can travel a few hours if the right deal presents itself.
I'm not quite ready to put up a wanted ad. I don't want to look desperate or flush with cash. This is just a gentle nudge for anyone wondering if they should sell their Genesis for a reasonable price
Thanks
Joe

Tell me you're leaving room for Hardbody too

#2344 3 years ago

Got a nice TFTC and HH for sale. Don't want to put to many pics up. They are not listed. Just part of my collection. If your interested pm your # and I will text you some nice pics. Takes 5-10 min to upload them to email from phone.

Thanks for all your interest in my games guys,

20160102_155056_(resized).jpg

20160102_155200_(resized).jpg

20160102_155250_(resized).jpg

20160102_155432_(resized).jpg

20160102_155458_(resized).jpg

20160102_155512_(resized).jpg

#2345 3 years ago

Ruby Red Woz HUO low plays. #875 still under warranty manufacture date of 9/2015

8800.00 cash price.

partial trades considered........ family guy, potc, open to others as well.

woz_(resized).jpeg

#2346 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Got a nice TFTC and HH for sale. Don't want to put to many pics up. They are not listed. Just part of my collection. If your interested pm your # and I will text you some nice pics. Takes 5-10 min to upload them to email from phone.
Thanks for all your interest in my games guys,

20160102_155056_(resized).jpg20160102_155200_(resized).jpg20160102_155250_(resized).jpg20160102_155432_(resized).jpg20160102_155458_(resized).jpg20160102_155512_(resized).jpg

What you looking to get for those pins- and what about that B2K?

#2347 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Tell me you're leaving room for Hardbody too

Not room for a Hardbody, but the right priced Bad Girls... That is the ticket.

#2348 3 years ago

I would like to trade my Huo Black Spider-Man for a Metallica Le Huo or NIB.I purchased this from a local original owner.Low Plays.Mods include Custom Led install, Mirrored Flippers with Superbands, Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Custom Silver Shooter Rod,Mirror Blades, Color Changing RGB Backbox Speaker kit with Remote, Black Spidey Spkr Grill inserts,and an Interactive Cointaker Led Backbox Kit .
If your Metallica LE is NIB, I will add some cash.
Located in Baltimore ,Maryland.
I can prep well for NAVL if needed.
Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-black-spider-man-huo-for-metallica-le

IMG_2459_(resized).JPG

IMG_2458_(resized).JPG

IMG_2466_(resized).JPG

IMG_2471_(resized).JPG

IMG_2456_(resized).JPG

IMG_2472_(resized).JPG

IMG_2454_(resized).JPG

IMG_2455_(resized).JPG

#2349 3 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Ruby Red Woz HUO low plays. #875 still under warranty manufacture date of 9/2015
8800.00 cash price.
partial trades considered........ family guy, potc, open to others as well.

woz_(resized).jpeg

nice looking pin, where are you located? IMO that's the most important item in a FS ad.

#2350 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I would like to trade my Huo Black Spider-Man for a Metallica Le Huo or NIB.I purchased this from a local original owner.Low Plays.Mods include Custom Led install, Mirrored Flippers with Superbands, Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Custom Silver Shooter Rod,Mirror Blades, Color Changing RGB Backbox Speaker kit with Remote, Black Spidey Spkr Grill inserts,and an Interactive Cointaker Led Backbox Kit .
If your Metallica LE is NIB, I will add some cash.
Located in Baltimore ,Maryland.
I can prep well for NAVL if needed.
Thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-black-spider-man-huo-for-metallica-le

IMG_2459_(resized).JPGIMG_2458_(resized).JPGIMG_2466_(resized).JPGIMG_2471_(resized).JPGIMG_2456_(resized).JPGIMG_2472_(resized).JPGIMG_2454_(resized).JPGIMG_2455_(resized).JPG

This is such a nice pin GLWTS.

Shooter lane looks brand new.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 12,500.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
There are 11128 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside