(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,151 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by zimjoe
  • Topic is favorited by 346 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11151 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 224.
#2252 3 years ago

If anyone local is interested? I am willing to sell any and all of my games. Buy offering them all up at once. I am hoping to get a large number of them sold.

I have STTNG and Royal Rumble listed with pictures on the for sale area.

Thanks,

#2253 3 years ago

If anyone local is interested? I am willing to sell any and all of my games. Buy offering them all up at once. I am hoping to get a large number of them sold.

Thanks,

#2254 3 years ago

Thanks,

#2255 3 years ago

quad bump!

#2256 3 years ago

Selling:
HUO WPT
Treasurecove TOTAN
Bowl-A-Rama ball bowler
Will take pictures shortly. Located just south of Philly airport.

I've been out of the game for a while; not sure what is reasonable pricing these days.

#2257 3 years ago

Something was wrong with there web. Wouldn't upload my post. So kept hitting upload. You can see there's not even a post in the first one. I was listing my STTNG for sale a couple hrs a go. And was almost done with the add. Then the site just erased the whole add. Had to start all over. Don't know why there site keeps locking up sometimes?

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Thanks,

Hey Everyone I have checked out his games and they are in beautiful condition. Grab them while you can he is serious about selling them off! GLWS!

#2259 3 years ago

bump

#2260 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Family Guy.

#2261 3 years ago

As will my soon to be wealthy ex-wife

#2262 3 years ago

I am interested in trading either my Theatre of Magic or White Water. The games I am primarily interested in are: MM, MMR, Walking Dead: Premium, AC/DC: Premium, TOTAN, and maybe TSPP. Of course, depending on the deal +/- cash.

My ToM has a very nice playfield. GI and Inserts are LEDs. Cabinet is in nice shape except for the front, which is partially painted over. Plays great.

My WH2O is a players condition machine. Cabinet is decent with some blemishes here and there, primarily on the backbox. The playfield has a couple raised inserts, some wear by the kickout, a little bit of insert wear here and there (but nothing too bad), one small area of planking. The ramps are in nice condition - I removed and flame polished them all when I bought the machine. Entire boulder set was replaced about a year ago. LEDs in GI and Inserts. Topper included with a wrinkle or two.

I don't have pics at the moment but will be happy to take some if anyone is interested in dealing. Thanks!

#2263 3 years ago

Transformers LE combo with shaker and flipper fidelity audio kit. $4600

1_(resized).jpg
2_(resized).jpg3_(resized).jpg4_(resized).jpg5_(resized).jpg6_(resized).jpg8_(resized).jpg7_(resized).jpg

#2264 3 years ago

I'm in Alexandria and looking for a Shadow and possibly a Doctor Who.

Let me know if you can help!

thanks,
tim

#2265 3 years ago

I am looking to change the lineup a bit. Please see my collection for games I own. I am interested in trades (+/- cash, as appropriate) for any of the games on my wish list. If you are interested let me know and I'll send pictures. Only interested in local trades at this time.

Overall condition:
POTC: HUO CQ (value: ~$4500)
Junkyard: routed, good condition (value: ~3500)
SWE1: players condition (value: ~$2000), back glass is autographed by jpop (value discounted accordingly).

Will also considered trades for a BBH arcade game (safari or newer).

#2266 3 years ago

Still seeking a nice (but not necessarily HUO/pro restor condition) TOM. Looking for a trade ideally but would purchase game. Also would sell off 1-2-3-4 of my games (to fund the purchase of a decent TOM)

Games from my lineup I can part with at this time are:
T2 -- pretty nice (weak left flipper, some mods, LED's and inner cab decal (too cool) - neat lighted T-800 endoskeleton topper too!
Al's Garage Band -- everything pretty nice except main cabinet that shows wear (cant get multiball to start?? duhhhhhh)
Junkyard -- was routed, I did tear down and shop and LED, a couple mods
Rolling Stones (2nd owner - was Chris at Cointaker's game with all his LED's he did)
((((( Can send photos upon request ))))))

Didn't throw prices out there (yeah I have them on CL and eBay to see if any bites - but amongst the Pinside group will attempt a trade or partial trade (+/- cash deal)

Yeah I saw the TOM posted for sale/trade in PA , I think I am seeking a game a little nicer - I could do most of the fix ups but don't have the time.

#2267 3 years ago

Demolition Man, shopped W/LED's. Claw works as it should, asking $2150. Open to trades. More details here: allentown.craigslist.org link

#2268 3 years ago

Selling a Met Pro with all Chrome Armor.Purchased NIB this year. Low plays.Includes a Custom Led job,Custom Silver Shooter Rod, and Mirrored Flipper Buttons.$5200 or Best Offer.

IMG_2444_(resized).JPG
IMG_2443_(resized).JPG
IMG_2442_(resized).JPG
IMG_2441_(resized).JPG
IMG_2440_(resized).JPG
IMG_2440_(resized).JPG

#2269 3 years ago

I have a CSI for sale or trade. If selling I would like to get around $3850. Nothing particular I'm after in a trade except maybe a Junkyard, so I welcome offers.

#2270 3 years ago

Someone called me in Purcellville, VA, Charlie Zarow, 703 973-7858. He has a 1974 Bally Amigo that he would like to sell for $125 or so. It kind of worked but the ball got stuck in a saucer. I told him to try cleaning the leaf switch. He wants to sell it. He will send me a picture tomorrow. If you are interested in this game, please give him a call. He said it looks good.

Thanks
Michael

#2271 3 years ago

Pinbot up for trade. Ad in market place. Playfield and body are nice. Minimal scratches on the outside and minor wear only around the inserts on the playfield. Plastics are all good with the exception of some spider web cracks on the lady pinbot. Visor works. Located between Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley.

20151228_030251.jpg

#2272 3 years ago

Selling my Apollo 13 with topper and working shaker motor fully shopped with Titan competition Rings and non ghosting LED's. $2900 or will consider trades..

Ap13.17_(resized).jpg
Ap13.16_(resized).jpgAp13.8_(resized).jpgAp13.12_(resized).jpgAp13.1_(resized).jpg

#2273 3 years ago

ToM for sale in Lancaster, PA. $4500.00. More details and photos in the market:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29062

#2275 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Thanks,

Just want to post that myself and a buddy went down to check out gameon46 we were there all afternoon and picked up 5 pins from him. He is a really great guy to deal with, straight shooter, His pins are really nice and priced very fairly for condition, I left 3 pins behind that I would have really loved to have. If he has anything on your want list, you should check him out

#2276 3 years ago

"We were there all afternoon and picked up 5 pins from him."

Geeeezy!

And to think I have trouble laying out the cash to purchase *one*!

Enjoy the new additions!!

#2277 3 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just want to post that myself and a buddy went down to check out gameon46 we were there all afternoon and picked up 5 pins from him.

Mental note: get to know my neighbor-pinheads!

#2278 3 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just want to post that myself and a buddy went down to check out gameon46 we were there all afternoon and picked up 5 pins from him. He is a really great guy to deal with, straight shooter, His pins are really nice and priced very fairly for condition, I left 3 pins behind that I would have really loved to have. If he has anything on your want list, you should check him out

I'll concur about gameon46 being a straight stand up dude. I talked to him about a pin and ultimately it wasn't quite what I was looking for, and he was a completely cool dude all the way. Glad to hear things are moving for you gameon46!

#2279 3 years ago

Well, OK. What's left at gameon46's pad that he wants to sell? I wouldn't mind a Nitro or TFTC for example.

#2280 3 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Well, OK. What's left at gameon46's pad that he wants to sell? I wouldn't mind a Nitro or TFTC for example.

He still had the Nitro and a TFTC when I was there

#2281 3 years ago

I shopped and modded Greg's (gameon46) MSF and it is gorgeous. Anyone looking for a Frankenstein should check his out.

20141122_191731_(resized).jpg

20141122_191743_(resized).jpg

20141122_191821_(resized).jpg

#2282 3 years ago

Downer on my last post?? That was a compliment!

Oh well.................enjoy the new pins anyways!

-Nate

#2283 3 years ago

Thinking of selling

Indiana Jones restored mint with color dmd and a ton of extras $8500

TOM huo with color dmd $7k

CCC restored $13k

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I shopped and modded Greg's (gameon46) MSF and it is gorgeous. Anyone looking for a Frankenstein should check his out.

20141122_191731_(resized).jpg20141122_191743_(resized).jpg20141122_191821_(resized).jpg

That's is a gorgeous shop job Pomc....loving the lighting MODS. Luvin' it.

#2285 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

20141122_191731_(resized).jpg20141122_191743_(resized).jpg20141122_191821_(resized).jpg

He also probably still has the hs2 and jp he got from me a while back . The jp was really nice with topper and the hs2 had a beautiful play field and played awesome.ill have dig some pictures up

#2286 3 years ago

Anyone sitting on a set of skeleton ribs,coffin plate, Crate decals, and translite for scared stiff??

I also need a complete left ramp assembly and shrunken head for RBION

#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Downer on my last post?? That was a compliment!
Oh well.................enjoy the new pins anyways!
-Nate

wasn't me, but I gave you and up vote to make it all better

#2288 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

He also probably still has the hs2 and jp he got from me a while back . The jp was really nice with topper and the hs2 had a beautiful play field and played awesome.ill have dig some pictures up

I really wanted the HS2 bad, it is really nice, but opted for his F-14 instead, and the Pinbot He also had a sweet BK2000 that I was liking a lot and a super nice Haunted House that had me thinking hard

#2289 3 years ago

Game of Thrones arrived this week... now looking to sell my IJ. Local sale only. I will be around this weekend if anyone wants to take her home. The good: amazing playfield, plays 100%, POA tweaked perfectly, no credit dots. Brand new Rottendog board (original board comes with game and can likely be repaired easily), probably <50 plays since flipper rebuild and rubbers. The not-so-good (all readily apparent in the attached photos): faded cabinet, both side rails with matching indents (probably from not padding properly in transport by prior owner), small scratch in trans-light (thin scratch about 2 cm on the horse's nose). Plays 100% and is one of the cleanest original IJ playfields I've ever seen. Willing to do a quick sale for $4,750. I'm in Villanova (outside Philly). Not going to ship this one. It's on the second floor in the mancave above my garage. Bring a friend... I'm too old to move pinball machines these days.

family_pin_(resized).jpg

on_front_view_2_(resized).jpg

on_quarter_view_(resized).jpg

#2290 3 years ago

more photos - amazing playfield.

playfield_closeup_center_(resized).jpg

on_front_view_2_(resized).jpg

playfield_closeup_drops_(resized).jpg

playfield_closeup_ramp_(resized).jpg

playfield_closeup_shooter_lane_(resized).jpg

playfiled_closeup_lanes_(resized).jpg

playfield_(resized).jpg

playfiled_closeup_right_-_(resized).jpg

POA_closeup_(resized).jpg

#2291 3 years ago

still more photos

back_cabinet_open_(resized).jpg

back_cabinet_left_(resized).jpg

cabinet_inside_(resized).jpg

playfield_back_-_flipper_coils_and_sleeves_(resized).jpg

lockdown_bar_(resized).jpg

playfield_-_back_full_(resized).jpg

playfield_back_-_lower_(resized).jpg

rottendog_board_(resized).jpg

#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Game of Thrones arrived this week... now looking to sell my IJ. Local sale only.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(I have both, and love them both, but IJ is my grail pin. I could never do what you're doing. It depresses me just thinking about it.)

GLWTS! Great price, great machine (I actually considered buying and restoring the cabinet...but I love my wife and would rather keep her.)

#2293 3 years ago

I need a bigger house.....I would love to have this

#2294 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I need a bigger house.....I would love to have this

Why don't you store a few more in your big, fat mouth. There's plenty of room in there.

#2295 3 years ago

The banter between pinsiders often makes me laugh out loud.

#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Why don't you store a few more in your big, fat mouth. There's plenty of room in there.

So much for your new year's resolution!

#2297 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Transformers LE combo with shaker and flipper fidelity audio kit. $4600
1_(resized).jpg
2_(resized).jpg3_(resized).jpg4_(resized).jpg5_(resized).jpg6_(resized).jpg8_(resized).jpg7_(resized).jpg

This is the third time you listed a pin and changed your mind on selling a pin lol. Ive contacted you on 2 of them but you just narrowed down my choices again .

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This is the third time you listed a pin and changed your mind on selling a pin lol. Ive contacted you on 2 of them but you just narrowed down my choices again .

I have a tough time parting with them. Opted to sell my XArcade.

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I have a tough time parting with them. Opted to sell my XArcade.

I totally get that

#2300 3 years ago

I have a High Speed for sale near Richmond, VA. It has a brand new back glass and LED displays, LEDs behind the back glass, and it works. It comes with a rubber ring kit, new decals for the playfield inserts, and a playfield protector (none of which have been installed). The playfield and cabinet are a bit rough with some playfield wear, but it's a fun game and will be great to play with the playfield protector installed.

$1000 OBO. I'd consider a straight-up trade for a Gottlieb System 80b game in good shape or an Amazing Spider-Man in really good shape.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 235.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 229.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 19.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
€ 3.70
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 11151 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 224.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside