(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,214 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by N80G80
  • Topic is favorited by 348 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11214 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 225.
#2151 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Hwawonyu said:
Whoa Nellie

Crazy I know. But I always wanted one sort of EM game but leaned towards what you did. I dont want old games. This is a nice solution. Oddly enough Tadd and I played it almost as much as GOT at Expo. And for me theme is a big plus ; )

#2152 3 years ago

Anyone interested or looking for a Decent Road Show for around 3k? I am negotiating a package deal and this machine is not one that I have a lot of interest in. I looked it over and it works 100% plays nice and really clean. Two small spots of wear on the playfield and no leds. Cabinet in great shape with some fade on the left side but not too bad. Overall a great example of the game. If you are interested I can get you more details as I am holding out unless I know someone wants the Road Show.

#2153 3 years ago

3k seems high considering the wear and no upgrades . I sold one for 2400 with no wear and lots of upgrades and all working and I had a few people interested but it went to Canada lol. Id say 2500 wld be a good price on it these days as there are others listed for around that price that haven't sold yet .

#2154 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

3k seems high considering the wear and no upgrades . I sold one for 2400 with no wear and lots of upgrades and all working and I had a few people interested but it went to Canada lol. Id say 2500 wld be a good price on it these days as there are others listed for around that price that haven't sold yet .

Yeah thats what holds me back he has two other machine that would package up nicely that I want, but not sure how high a demand for Road Show and its the machine that makes the package price deal out of my range.

#2155 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Yeah thats what holds me back he has two other machine that would package up nicely that I want, but not sure how high a demand for Road Show and its the machine that makes the package price deal out of my range.

Its actually a fun pin and I had it for awhile . Have you tried one?. It has lots to do

#2156 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its actually a fun pin and I had it for awhile . Have you tried one?. It has lots to do

I have not owned one but it is a fun pin and this one is in excellent condition and operates with no errors. I asked because he loves the pin but needs the space and I wanted to see if someone was looking for this game because I would be getting it in a package deal and I would not move up the price. Its worth 3k to him so I can't get it lower its the other pins he is throwing in reduced only if I take Road show as part of the deal. I would need to sell Road Show quickly to re-coop the money so wanted to line up something before I pulled the trigger.

#2157 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have not owned one but it is a fun pin and this one is in excellent condition and operates with no errors. I asked because he loves the pin but needs the space and I wanted to see if someone was looking for this game because I would be getting it in a package deal and I would not move up the price. Its worth 3k to him so I can't get it lower its the other pins he is throwing in reduced only if I take Road Show as part of the deal. I would need to sell Road Show quickly to re-coop the money so wanted to line up something before I pulled the trigger.

Yea thats a tough one hopefully you can work it out .. gl

#2160 3 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!

#2161 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking to trade this Nintendo Playchoice for,or towards another pinball machine. The monitor and sound board have been capped. All new Tru Flat T molding, all dings and dents filled and touched up, new CPO. Machine works 100% with no issues. Looking for Solid State only.
12345517_10153214566932314_8349286080800341593_n.jpg
12243515_10153214567132314_1965273012374242974_n.jpg
12308598_10153214567167314_3295521889831214322_n.jpg
12341231_10153214566982314_8524158278842659721_n.jpg
12299305_10153214567212314_8056119986303456117_n.jpg

Lots of my favorite games on there

#2162 3 years ago

Every version of Tecmo Bowl is the greatest game ever made.

#2163 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Every version of Tecmo Bowl is the greatest game ever made.

Bo Jackson may get all the Tecmo Bowl love, but playing as Lawrence Taylor was a freaking blast.

Really nice looking machine sohchx.

#2164 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Bo Jackson may get all the Tecmo Bowl love, but playing as Lawrence Taylor was a freaking blast.
Really nice looking machine sohchx.

Thanks Matt!! I too would always use the Raiders, but only because I was a die hard Bo fan as a kid. I followed everything that he did up until his retirement. He was my hero only second to Michael Jordan.

#2165 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

As a Cowboys fan, it kills me to admit it, but the Giants were my go-to team on TSB. LT was a beast. Anderson, Baker, Ingram, and Meggett were a formidable combo on offense.

#2166 3 years ago

Hey guys, I need some TIP transistors replaced on a board, burned out some lamps last night when a loose socket touched another metal part - anyway, anyone available to visit me and do this? I will pay you of course. I haven't tested anything yet, but from reading about the matrix that is probably what has happened as some bulbs remain on in a very bright state.

I'm in Baltimore county.

Thanks.

#2167 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

As a Cowboys fan, it kills me to admit it, but the Giants were my go-to team on TSB. LT was a beast. Anderson, Baker, Ingram, and Meggett were a formidable combo on offense.

Go Herg!!!!

#2168 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Hey guys, I need some TIP transistors replaced on a board, burned out some lamps last night when a loose socket touched another metal part - anyway, anyone available to visit me and do this? I will pay you of course. I haven't tested anything yet, but from reading about the matrix that is probably what has happened as some bulbs remain on in a very bright state.
I'm in Baltimore county.
Thanks.

If you don't find anyone local I could do it with a one day turn around. You'd have to ship the board to me though.

#2169 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If you don't find anyone local I could do it with a one day turn around. You'd have to ship the board to me though.

Sent you a pm - thanks.

#2170 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

I'm in Baltimore county.
Thanks.

I cld do this for you if you sent the board but id also wanna come down and check the machine out also. You cld get the board fixed , put it in and there cld be other issues at hand which damage the newly fixed board again. Message me if you haven't figured a solution out already . If I cant get there I know some people that do work in your area .

#2173 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Partnered up with my buddy on a few machines

A lot of those links don't work for me.

#2175 3 years ago

OT: Does anyone know of a pinball league in the Baltimore area?

#2177 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

DMV Pinball covers the Baltimore area:

http://www.dmvpinball.com/league-locations/

Holy Frijoles is in Baltimore, Crabtowne is a bit south of Baltimore, and Town Hall Liquors is just down 95 in College Park.

#2178 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Fspa has a league in Maryland. www.fspazone.org

DMV pinball has a few leagues too.

www.dmvpinball.com

Both leagues full of really cool people

#2179 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

DMV plays in the city and in Glen Burnie.. as well as in DC and VA - dmvpinball.com

FSPA is the grand daddy (25+ years) and for baltimore plays in Elkridge right off 95 - http://www.fspazone.org/gotovbh.html

Both leagues encourage people to drop by and play as a guest to check things out.

#2180 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure why.

That fixed it.. Dunno but tnx.

#2181 3 years ago

I have a new in box Ruby Red Woz and a new in box standard Woz. Leaving New Jersey and headed to Brooklyn MD then back home to Norton Va. I can go home several ways so if anyone is looking for a Woz new in box to be delivered to your door I can make it happen today. PM me or email me at herron.buddy@gmail.com for price. This can only happen today since only in the area traveling today. Its my cousin as I am here in Norton getting ready for the auction Saturday in TN. Save some delivery fees and tax and use my labor to help get yourself a new pin. Trades are welcome. Can process credit card also since I am at the home office. As always a donation will be made to Pinside if I sell one today.

Thanks
Buddy

#2182 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Send a PM to Pinzilla

#2183 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is that Simpsona listed on Facebook, and if so is the price firm??

It is the one on Facebook and it just sold Last night. Sorry

#2184 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It is the one on Facebook and it just sold Last night. Sorry

I saw that congrats!!

#2185 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I saw that congrats!!

Thanks! It's going to a really nice guy in Las Vegas. It's going to be his first machine

#2186 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You are always welcome to join "Balls of Steel RVA".

#2187 3 years ago

I'd love to join a league around here. Plenty of pinsiders in the area but no one seems to want to come out and playaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

#2188 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'd love to join a league around here. Plenty of pinsiders in the area but no one seems to want to come out and playaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Ive talked about doing one also .

#2189 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive talked about doing one also .

I remember that. You mentioned it when we first met

#2190 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I remember that. You mentioned it when we first met

Took me 7 years to finally get a league going in Richmond. Best thing to do to get a league going is to start one. Don't worry about it being big or even well thought out, it can happen organically as more members join. We grew from 6 to 20(which was our max) from our first to second season and expanded to 24 with a waitlist this year. It's a great way to just get people together playing.

#2191 3 years ago

Sea Wolf was picked up.
Happy Holidays.
Hello,
I have a Sea Wolf in decent shape. The Boards were sent to Elektron forge. Have a second power supply board and audio board. Lights changed to LEDs. Original start button set up for free play. Periscope was taken apart, cleaned, lubricated, repainted. All the explosion lights work, B&W tube works, all sounds work, black light works. It has the step in good shape. I really like this game and it took awhile to find one. After all this it will work sometimes. I am in Maryland zip 20794 near I-95. Free to anyone who wants to pick it up. It will not include locks. It did not have any when I received it and the ones on it are keyed like other locks and I can not get anymore with same key. It needs to go up 8 outside basement steps. Likely 2 people needed.
Also have a Stern Grand Prix pin with OCD board, leds, cointaker back light board, NVRAM for trade, cash and carry. Could trade for a bullet proofed Spy Hunter, Lunar lander, 1963 Sweet Hearts pin.
Happy Holidays

#2192 3 years ago

I have about 8 machines in Frederick and would love to start/contribute to a league. FSPA, DMV, whatever. I know Joe S. has been working on getting something started in Frederick area for a while.

#2193 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Walking Dead Le for my Mint Huo Rolling Stones Le + cash ?

#2194 3 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I have about 8 machines in Frederick and would love to start/contribute to a league. FSPA, DMV, whatever. I know Joe S. has been working on getting something started in Frederick area for a while.

I have a basement, we can start a league there!!! I'd gladly take your donations!!!

#2195 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anyone want to trade their Walking Dead Le for my Mint Huo Rolling Stones Le + cash ?

I have a really nice pro
but it's a keeper

#2196 3 years ago

Stern NBA for sale. Very nice shape, has low plays, LEDs in the GI, and new spinner decal. Was going to throw some more of Tim Kitzrow's NBA JAM sounds on here via Pinball Browser but can't find the time. Already has some good ones like "BOOMSHAKALAKA!" Hard to find game. Fast, simple and fun. $3800

7.jpg

#2197 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Monopoly relatively close to Richmond

#2198 3 years ago

Moving out some EM's.

Gottlieb
Atlantis
Sing Along
Kings & Queens

Bally
Wizard
Old Chicago
Bon Voyage

#2199 3 years ago
Quoted from SCpins:

Moving out some EM's.
Gottlieb
Atlantis
Sing Along
Kings & Queens
Bally
Wizard
Old Chicago
Bon Voyage

condition and prices?

#2200 3 years ago

Considering selling a decent, off route WCS. Might shop it though. Not sure what I want to do with it. It boots and plays well. Needs a shop out. Header and under ramp plastic cracked. Needs a new battery holder. Needs GI plugs repaired. Needs a new display. Probably 1900 if I sell it like this, or 2000 with a working display. Baltimore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 32.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 15.00
$ 259.99
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
There are 11214 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 225.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside