(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 361.
#2101 8 years ago

I traded my TFTC for a BSD yesterday and wow! BSD is a fun pin! Fast and brutal with those damn lightning flippers and outlane opened up. Only was able to get my wife to agree because we have another TFTC that we can mod together and keep. She loved shopping and modding that with me and she considered it a keeper.

#2102 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I was so afraid to play that one lol. Bunch if us finally gave it a whirl but it was pretty rough and not playing well or at least like it sld . I own one now and its been all redone and plays amazing .Thats the issue with shows , lots people get a bad feel from pins at show then never give that pin another chance . You definitely need to play pins that are nice and dialed in to give them a fair shot. .

Actually I did give it plenty of play. Had a few issues and the wobble but would love to see it shopped out and dialed in. I was almost considering making the guy an offer that day. Creech is on my top 5 list.

#2103 8 years ago

dup.

#2104 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Actually I did give it plenty of play. Had a few issues and the wobble but would love to see it shopped out and dialed in. I was almost considering making the guy an offer that day. Creech is on my top 5 list.

Guy was close to firm on a ridiculous number given the condition of the machine..

#2105 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Guy was close to firm on a ridiculous number given the condition of the machine..

Never hurts to make an offer though. Some people get offended, others will simply say no and others work with it with a little haggling.

#2106 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I traded my TFTC for a BSD yesterday and wow! BSD is a fun pin! Fast and brutal with those damn lightning flippers and outlane opened up. Only was able to get my wife to agree because we have another TFTC that we can mod together and keep. She loved shopping and modding that with me and she considered it a keeper.

I told you that a long time ago lol ... glad your getting the b/w bug finally

#2107 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Yea it was rough and cab had planking and issues

#2108 8 years ago

Since we're all talking about CFTBL...does anyone have one for sale? I'm in the market for one.

#2109 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thrirrrrty million! One of the best payoffs in pinball. A reasonable goal that will keep you coming back over and over as the game punishes you

#2110 8 years ago

I saw houseofpin's games tonight... His games are basically as close as you'll get to nib without being nib or paying crazy restoration prices.

Darin.. If you still want acdc you should jump on his. Completely cherry plus shaker and tnt mod.

Metallica is taken \oo/

#2111 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I saw houseofpin's games tonight... His games are basically as close as you'll get to nib without being nib or paying crazy restoration prices.
Darin.. If you still want acdc you should jump on his. Completely cherry plus shaker and tnt mod.
Metallica is taken \oo/

How was the Spidey? Or was it already out the door?

#2112 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Metallica is taken \oo/

Thax im hopefully gonna make it there this week .

#2113 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Metallica is taken \oo/

I know Dan, he doesn't play his games.

If you want AcDc don't worry if it's not Luci, it's not worth passing up a cherry premium.

#2114 8 years ago

I've been over to Dan's a few times and the games are mint. Was going to buy the Metallica but decided to pass only because we're adding a bathroom to the basement and the money is going towards that.

#2115 8 years ago

Wow....I truly don't even know what to say (as some of you know HOP is rarely speechless). The kind words mean a lot and truly I have made many great pinside friends through the years.

Only problem I am now having is I am overwhelmed with responses.

Thanks a million times for all the nice things many of you have said. I stopped posting on here a long time ago due to a few select people kinda "trolling me".....just wasn't worth the aggravation. However, you sometimes forget all the friends you have made through the years and because of that I will always be in the hobby and one of these days may actually spend a month down in my game room playing the pins and learning the rule sets (which I don't know).

For any of you local....you know you are always welcome to come over and drink a beer (or two or three) and play pinball as that is the only time I truly ever play them is when someone comes over.

Thanks again....last night I got to meet a GREAT GUY (Steve....Flynnibus).....he came over around 6ish and didn't leave until 9ish as I just enjoyed talking to him. Funny story. So Steve is leaving and he can't find his envelopes of money (I don't even want to know how much he brought) and I am telling him "I thought you put them in your jacket" .... he still can't find the envelopes. Remember, he was about to leave. So we can't find the envelopes anywhere. Finally, we found them in the coin box that he left in my basement.....however, Steve never panicked nor should he have and I hope that was because he knew that Dan was a good guy and we would eventually find his money....meant a lot to me that he showed no worry....THANKS STEVE for just being a great guy and sorry to tell on you but it was a funny story and you handled it better then probably anyone could have and my wife was laughing when I told her and assured me that anyone wouldn't have worried and even she could tell that I was an "alright guy" shortly after meeting me....LOL.

Thanks again to everyone.....this is why I don't post anymore as we all know I ramble.....but last night made me reflect on all the great people I have met through the years and truly why I have let a few keep me away I can't tell you but a couple did hit below the belt and constant "trolling" just made me feel it was better to just "disappear" from pinside.

Everyone have a great holiday !!!! Please anyone near Damascus, Md come by if you want to just play a game you might want to buy some day (not from me though as I am done soon selling) or just want to show some unused pinball machines some much neededed love.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS....HOP !!!

#2116 8 years ago

HOP in the house.

#2117 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premiumle-stern-2013-2018

Selling this gem. It's fully loaded as well. Will be home this weekend if you want to pay and take it out. Live in a ground floor place.

Easy out to your vehicle, not far from my back deck.

#2118 8 years ago
Quoted from BazaarMunchkin:

How was the Spidey? Or was it already out the door?

I didn't go over it.. just looked at it in passing.. but from a cursory look, you should expect a near perfect game and then work back from there. houseofpin was very accommodating and left it to the buyer to decide what is and is not. But he's pretty adamant on only selling enough to get under his room constraints.. and the 3 games may be sold pretty quick. I would just get in touch with HOP and have a conversation on your intentions and see if you can work something out. I'm a "get there and decide from there" type, but you can expect pretty high condition standards as your starting point.

#2119 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've been over to Dan's a few times and the games are mint. Was going to buy the Metallica but decided to pass only because we're adding a bathroom to the basement and the money is going towards that.

And I appreciate you and your wife's priorities for my own selfish gains I hope to be able to connect with our WV neighbors sometime in the future. It seems there is alot of pin has grown to the west of me in recent years yet we haven't connected after all these years.

#2120 8 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

however, Steve never panicked nor should he have and I hope that was because he knew that Dan was a good guy and we would eventually find his money....meant a lot to me that he showed no worry....THANKS STEVE for just being a great guy and sorry to tell on you but it was a funny story and you handled it better then probably anyone could have and my wife was laughing when I told her and assured me that anyone wouldn't have worried and even she could tell that I was an "alright guy" shortly after meeting me....LOL.

I just knew I could recover it with my bear claw hands if needed

#2121 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Metallica is taken \oo/

congrats on the pickup.

#2122 8 years ago

I just met a new pinball hobbyist originally from KC (IAN720)....truly just like so many I have met he was exceptionally nice. As always, I talked to him forever....LOL. He just bought my LOTR and UNFORTUNATELY my 3 pin quota is done.

Thanks to IAN 720/Ian (LOTR), Flynnibus/Steve (METPRO) and last but not least a return buyer (PINZILLA-TODD) I am already done and the wife will be thrilled as she can put up her candy concession stand and pictures in the theater room.

For anyone that doesn't know IAN 720 he is new and truly you have to meet him to appreciate how nice a guy he is....most of you know how great a guy Steve is already (Flynnibus) as well as PINZILLA with his 52 pin collection....truly, I must rank a little to have him be a repeat buyer (he bought my Elvis years ago).....just a great group of guys.....I will have to keep an eye out for pinball parties in the area as I am 500% sure that so many people I haven't met yet are also great guys.

MD and Northern Virginia ROCK with great pinsiders and I know some good guys in PA. and of course Jersey and my old stompin ground the Big Apple (where a great guy lives (PINGRAFFIX)).

Everyone have a merry X-MAS and I will try to touch base more often then I have (just a few people on here kinda caused me to just "disappear" and I forgot to factor in the great people I had met through the years). You sometimes forget the 20 good eggs for the 1 or 2 bad eggs you deal with now and then and I was guilty of that.

HOP SIGNING OFF FOR NOW.......Thanks to everyone for all their kind words these past days. I always have a fridge full of beer and still 7 pins to play for anyone passing by my neck of the woods. HOWEVER, it is now ROOM OF PIN rather then House of Pin !!!!

#2123 8 years ago

HOP - don't be a stranger. although your posts sometimes causes controversy, whose hasn't. Many of your posts contained good info and promoted thought. Trolls are trolls, nothing we can do. good luck and happy holidays.

#2124 8 years ago

HOP is your machine list updated? I might like to meet you to help you "maintain" your pinball machines some day

#2125 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

HOP is your machine list updated? I might like to meet you to help you "maintain" your pinball machines some day

I get that same bug sometimes when I see sweet collections near me. After pincrawling all around Pittsburgh over Thanksgiving, it's worse than ever.

#2126 8 years ago

Undocumented HUO TSPP. Game is in HUO shape. Includes leg protectors, partial led lighting, shooter lane protector.

$4500. Local pickup. Malvern PA. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2127 8 years ago

TSPP is always easy to tell how worn out it is by the area around the flippers.... I give this pin two thumbs up and comes from a great guy

#2128 8 years ago

More picdimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2129 8 years ago

I would trade the TSPP for a ngg or Congo plus cash on your end. Thanks!

#2130 8 years ago

I have a Robocop playfield and backglass for sale. Makes nice wall art in a pinball arcade, especially at the entry. The backglass is in decent shape with the perimeter missing sporatic black, but back box frame should cover it. Playfield has wear around one pop bumper and back lane.

$115 takes both. Pick up locally.

#2131 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

TSPP is always easy to tell how worn out it is by the area around the flippers.... I give this pin two thumbs up and comes from a great guy

Thanks for that tip. I never knew about that. I had a good amount of wear at the multi ball hole.

#2132 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Data East Simpsons. If anyone can help please PM me, Willing to travel to get it!!

#2133 8 years ago

Not a for sale post, but I wanted to mention a new location in Leesburg, VA run by a friend of mine, Zootie's Vapors and Arcade in downtown Leesburg, VA. So far they have Star Wars (DE) and AC/DC Premium and are working with Dave Barber (who runs the games at Lyman's) to get more. They also have some vids. Support new DC area location pinball!
http://www.zootiesvapors.com/

#2134 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Not a for sale post, but I wanted to mention a new location in Leesburg, VA run by a friend of mine, Zootie's Vapors and Arcade in downtown Leesburg, VA. So far they have Star Wars (DE) and AC/DC Premium and are working with Dave Barber (who runs the games at Lyman's) to get more. They also have some vids. Support new DC area location pinball!

I hate the smell of that stuff.

#2135 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

st premium huo, bought NIB ( have proof) still less than 500 plays ..... 6900 stock or 7500 as is (shaker, black out, pin blades, dome covers, explosion mod, laser upgrade, topper, black light mod)
Raleigh N.C.
no trades.
Will take down payment to hold minimum 1k

bump

#2136 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

lol as a born and raised actual DC guy why does everyone from across the bridge claim D.C./ D.C. area. its Northern VA area hahhah

#2137 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

wa wa what? thanks for the heads up...will be stopping by there for sure....

#2138 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

What is the games at Lyman's mean?

#2139 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is the games at Lyman's mean?

Lyman's Tavern in DC. Pinball Map says they have 8 games.

https://www.facebook.com/lymanstaverndc

#2140 8 years ago

Quick request. I am definitely done selling pins as my gameroom is now full and the theater room is empty so the wife is now happy and I sold my quota of 3 pins thanks to some great local pinsiders.

However, I do miss one of the first pins I ever owned many years ago (I actually got out of the hobby in late 2009/2010 (had 5 pins of which one was GNR and looking back the only pin I have ever missed...just never found a nice one locally (I don't do shipping other then NIB) as I built my collection from 0 to 20 pins in 2012/2013) and got back in during 2012/2013 after I missed it. That pin is GNR (huge fan). Thought I had a lead on one recently and would prefer a trade if possible but if I need to buy it outright not a problem as I would just sell one more pin in my collection to make room (again, don't worry I can buy it immediately for all cash but again prefer a trade +- cash as that would make it easier).

Anyone local having a GNR please send me an e-mail so we can discuss a potential trade...again, if we can't make a trade happen I would still be interested in buying the GNR and would just sell one of my other pins to make room (again willing to buy the GNR ASAP THOUGH so just e-mail me.....I have enough interest still in my other pins that selling one isn't going to be a problem to make room as my gameroom only fits 7 and that is all the space the wife is allowing me and the only reason I just unloaded 3 pins I liked...sob, sob...LOL). HOWEVER, getting a GNR will "ease my pain"....LOL....and I might actually play it more then 10 times a year like my other pins as some of you know...LOL. PLUS, the WIFE admitted she liked my old GNR PIN !!! That is probably a first.

Send me a PM and we can chat.....I truly miss my GNR pin and would like to put it next to AC/DC premium (so that is the one pin I will not trade and the only one). SO PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT AND KNOW OF ANY LOCAL PINSIDER WHO HAS ONE THAT THEY WOULD PART WITH have him PM me and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Thanks in advance.....HOP

#2141 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premiumle-stern-2013-2018

Fully loaded ST Premium marked down. Was made on the second run. Fully loaded / modded other than a colorDMD (should be soon). Come buy it and load it into the back of your wheels. Make's a great Christmas present!

#2142 8 years ago

DE Tommy $1900 & NGG $2900, come and get them this week only! Otherwise they get broken down for the winter and stored away until Allwntown. PM me for details and pictures.

#2143 8 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Single Player EM Wedge Head. Diamond Jack or King of Diamonds or whatever you have. Let me know!

#2144 8 years ago

Thinking about selling my Whirlwind and Full throttle to fund a Whoa Nellie, Rob Zombie and get a WPT back.

#2145 8 years ago

Partnered up with my buddy on a few machines from someone who was getting out of the hobby.

Mary Shelly Frankenstein. The game is in overall Excellent shape. The cabinet is VERY nice, maybe a touch up here or there but nothing really worth highlighting. The playfield is excellent, very minor scoop wear, the monster works. Large DMD is good with no lines or dots out. Asking $2350
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/…/Butch2099/library/Frankenstein

DE Simpsons, Excellent shape for this title. The best I have seen (I've seen some really beat ones though..lol)
Playfield is nice, there are touch ups in the usual places, but I think they did a good job. The usual places are below the flippers, waterfall in the upper left of playfield, upper right, and near Barts head center right. The paint is usually disintegrating on the cabinets on this title, but this one is pretty glossy still. Touch ups by TNT but good ones. Has scattered LED's. Topper is included, plays great, display good. Boards are clean with battery conversion done.
ASKING $2100. (tough to price)
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/…/But…/library/DE%20Simpsons%202

Bally Corvette: Gorgeous shape, all LED's including flashers. Plays fast. Track works, engine doesn't. Head has a scuffed decal on the left, minor scratch on the cabinet, otherwise gorgeous. Tiny pinhead scratch in front of slingshots. Pictures shortly. $2700

Demolition Man: Cabinet on the players side, playfield is nice. Needs to be shopped. Has a couple of errors. Claw works but is showing as one of the errors. Haven't had time to go through & evaluate whats real & what just hasn't been hit in awhile. $1950 Pictures shortly.

I still have a LW3 in the marketplace that's been shopped w/LED's. $1650 http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/LW3

Also have another LW3 in very nice condition, no LED's. $1450. http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Lethal%20Weapon%203-2

I can ship via Pilot Air terminal to terminal for $250

Not really looking for trades at this time due to partnership, unless it involved an AC/DC Premium (Luci preferred)

#2146 8 years ago

Selling my Like New "The Rolling Stones Le" Huo.Purchased NIB from an Authorized Stern Distributor 2 years ago. Low Plays.Fun and Very Underrated game.Mods include Mirrored Flippers with Superbands, 2 Sets of Mirrored Flipper Buttons, Shaker, Mirror Blades,Custom Silver Shooter Rod, and Custom Led Install. Only selling to fund another project.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
$6500.IMG_2381.JPGIMG_2381.JPGIMG_2380.JPGIMG_2380.JPGIMG_2377.JPGIMG_2377.JPGIMG_2379.JPGIMG_2379.JPG

#2147 8 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I also have a Creature from the Black Lagoon that I am now going to shop out now that FREDDY is done.

20151128_190851.jpg

FYI CFTBL has been Sold. My Shopped out Freddy is still available $2000.
20151128_190255.jpg20151128_190255.jpg

#2149 8 years ago

Reposted my Joker Poker EM, $1k takes it. I have had a lot of interest, but I am trying to make a local sale at the moment. Lots of pictures available in the ad. Game plays well, but the playfield is very rough. I already have a project game, so this is the one that has to move.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28201

joker_head.jpgjoker_head.jpg

playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg

#2150 8 years ago

Selling my players condition T2. Plays 100% and has LED's. A few playing field touchups and cabinets scuffs. It is listed in the market. Looking to $1,800 or OBO.

Thanks

DSC_0762.jpgDSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0765.jpgDSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0766.jpgDSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0775.jpgDSC_0775.jpg

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.