(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,128 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by RazorV23
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11128 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 223.
#2051 3 years ago

Shadow sold/picked up today so just the NGG left now to move out by end of the month!

#2055 3 years ago

Looking for a STLE Huo for a fellow Pinsider.LMK if you have one to sell.
Thanks.

#2056 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

Still looking to buy!!!

#2057 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Still looking to buy!!!

Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse has been rolling them today...

#2058 3 years ago

I just posted a Bally Eight Ball for sale.
I can't link since I'm a newbie.

pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27810

#2059 3 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Lloyd at Coinopwarehouse has been rolling them today...

Yeah I've been watching. I want better condition examples though. I've got enough already that are in the middle of full restoration

#2060 3 years ago

Check this out this project but after all the work I have done its not really project just minor stuff needed.

IMG_20151118_205819.jpg

#2061 3 years ago

Headed back from Cincinnati Oh to Pittsburgh PA if anyone needs a game moved let me know. I'll be leaving Cincinnati tomorrow evening. Pm me

#2062 3 years ago

I am finally ready to get my first pin. I am looking for a Xenon, Elektra, Haunted House, Black Hole, Grand Lizard or possibly a Sorcerer.

#2063 3 years ago

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs

Additional info here:
http://purcellvillepinball.com/JM2015.html

(My "retail" price is $2,800. Offering it to people that can work on these for $2,300. This is the come to me and put it in your car/truck and you don't need to call me if a light bulb burns out price. I will not deliver at this price or meet you half way to heck and back )

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

#2064 3 years ago

I'm interested in buying a new pinball machine for up to $1,500. I live in PA. Please let me know if you have one that you are thinking about selling. Just want a second to add to my collection that has multiball. Looking for a reasonably high ranked machine at a fair price - Not trying to get ripped off or rip anyone off either. If you have one for sale, please let me know

#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs
Additional info here:
(My "retail" price is $2,800. Offering it to people that can work on these for $2,300. This is the come to me and put it in your car/truck and you don't need to call me if a light bulb burns out price. I will not deliver at this price or meet you half way to heck and back )

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg

So I'm allowed to buy it at $2800 and annoy the shit out of you for weeks afterward? Sounds like a deal!

#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So I'm allowed to buy it at $2800 and annoy the shit out of you for weeks afterward? Sounds like a deal!

Ha! I have really cut down "selling to the public". It is just not worth it Actually this statement was for when someone saw both prices and wanted me to deliver. Although I no longer offer a warranty with games to keep the price lower and more competitive, I am a wimp and still stand behind all my games to ensure they work.

#2067 3 years ago

I am consolidating to one room from two. Therefore, I am going to sell 3 of my 10 pins. Titles are POTC, AC/DC premium, MET PRO, X-MEN LE, LOTR, Twilight Zone (loaded with mods), FH, IM (not vault edition), SM and WOZ. Really doesn't matter to me which 3 titles I end up selling. Shoot me an e-mail if you want prices and more info. I can do pictures but just prefer to sell to people close to my home to save me the trouble. Most games newer titles are HUO and all pins are in nice shape.

#2068 3 years ago

I've got a nice Xenon for sale at $1250 so PM me and I will get you pictures/details.

#2069 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I am consolidating to one room from two. Therefore, I am going to sell 3 of my 10 pins. Titles are POTC, AC/DC premium, MET PRO, X-MEN LE, LOTR, Twilight Zone (loaded with mods), FH, IM (not vault edition), SM and WOZ. Really doesn't matter to me which 3 titles I end up selling. Shoot me an e-mail if you want prices and more info. I can do pictures but just prefer to sell to people close to my home to save me the trouble. Most games newer titles are HUO and all pins are in nice shape.

I assume this is your craigslist ad with the prices?:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Twilight Zone....really nice condition...loaded with mods. $6,250

Funhouse....nice condition for this year pin, $4,000

Wizard of Oz...basically brand New (invisiglass) $7,000

Pirates of the Caribean....excellent shape...HUO $5,000

Metallica....HUO....some mods....lightly used $4,500

Spiderman....HUO.....excellent shape $5,000

Lord of the Rings......HUO $5,250

X-MEN LE Wolverine....HUO....excellent shape $5,500

AC/DC Premium....couple of Mods....HUO $6,250

#2070 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

For sale: Mnemonic in Purcellville, VA $2,300. 100% working with all LEDs
Additional info here:

Also looking for a nice Flintstones in similar condition if anyone wants to trade.

#2071 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I've played these pins, they're all in good condition. Met, Woz, ACDC and PotC look like new or as close as you can be with low HUO play. Didn't look at SM but I'd assume it's in great shape.

#2072 3 years ago

I just restored a beautiful Demolition Man. It is currently not for sale since I like it. But I posted my restoration and over 300 photos that may be useful to someone.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/DM2015.html

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

#2073 3 years ago

Custom MAME arcade for sale. Only 1 Year old. Asking $1550. Will trade for a pinball machine. I can add cash as needed. Only selling because I got a bigger one.

Shipping available

allentown.craigslist.org link

mame1.jpg

#2074 3 years ago

ISO: Kiss premium or consider an LE

#2075 3 years ago

Just listed my Sorcerer for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28001

Thanks for looking,

Alan

#2076 3 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

PM Sent on AC/DC

#2077 3 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I assume this is your craigslist ad with the prices?:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Wizard of Oz...basically brand New (invisiglass) $7,000

Is the WOZ a standard?

#2078 3 years ago

Price drop on RFM, $2700.

#2079 3 years ago

Decided to sell my 2 player T-Mek arcade game. I love this game, but time to get something new! Game comes apart in 3 pieces and can fit through a standard 3 foot door opening. I purchased two of these and made one nice machine. Since owning it I have cleaned it, rejuvenated the monitors, replaced all the molex connectors that connect the front section to the rear section, checked all the speakers, list goes on. Game includes extra sets of joysticks (4), extra working game board sets (2), extra working power distribution board, extra working power amp board, other extra parts. This game features 4 speaker and one subwoofer per player (8 speakers and 2 subs total). The subs are under the seat which vibrate the seat when your vehicle sustains damage.

I can help load, and if you are local I will help unload (as long as the buyer has no steps). Will need drop trailer (Home Depot rents them) and I have a walkout basement at grade. Game has large wheels and rolls easy when separate into sections. Game takes up roughly a 5'x5' footprint.

Price lowered a lot to $1250 or best offer. Need the space!

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg

#2080 3 years ago

Is the WOZ a standard?

That is houseofpins ad. I just copied it from craigslist since no prices were listed in his post.

#2081 3 years ago

Have a newly shopped, super nice conditioned Flintstones for trade or sale.

Looking for Dr. Dude, bad cats, mousin, and games on my want list.

Located near Buffalo NY. Willling to drive a bit. Thanks!

#2082 3 years ago

HEY STEVE (jesterfunhouse)...... I saw that Freddy of yours listed out there.... LOOKS GOOD MAN - LOOKS GOOD.

$2K with how you got it looking and the pop... nice deal

the only HICCUP in the sale would be Christmas present for a family???!!!! YIKES!!! HA

you do nice work, someone will reign in a cool pin that is obviously plug and play and no mods needed!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MAN!

Kenny

#2083 3 years ago

I just posted my Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street that I just finished Shopping out-Has New Translite full LED and Titan competition Rings. Looking for $2000.
20151128_190255.jpg20151128_190320.jpg20151128_190447.jpg

#2084 3 years ago

really nice looking pin! Good price too. If only I was looking for a freddy....not sure the 3 year old would go for that ; )

#2085 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

HEY STEVE (jesterfunhouse)...... I saw that FREDDY of yours listed out there.... LOOKS GOOD MAN - LOOKS GOOD.
$2K with how you got it looking and the pop... nice deal
the only HICCUP in the sale would be Christmas present for a family???!!!! YIKES!!! HA
you do nice work, someone will reign in a cool pin that is obviously plug and play and no mods needed!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS MAN!
Kenny

You are too kind Kenny! Thanks for the nice words!

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

That is houseofpins ad. I just copied it from craigslist since no prices were listed in his post.

It's a standard, but if you are interested best to contact the seller.

#2087 3 years ago

I also have a Creature From the Black Lagoon that I am now going to shop out now that Freddy is done. If you are interested in a really nice CFTBL this one is in great condition and will clean up like new. Feel free to contact me now and we can work a price and I can include any mods/color DMD etc for just the price of the mods no additional labor charge. Its in the picture next to Freddy. Already fully working and LED'd.

20151128_190851.jpg

#2088 3 years ago

Sold

#2089 3 years ago

Was that the creech from Allentown ?

#2090 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Was that the creech from Allentown ?

No it was the Creech at York when I first got it...the Allentown Creech was already shopped and sold. Looking to do the same to this one and this one is in nicer shape...

#2091 3 years ago

Im looking to possibly change my lineup around and may consider trade for my congo and creech and cash where needed for pins ive wanted forever but no straight sale bc I love them both . Both are really nice and have been completely reconditioned and tons of new parts and nice mods. I have threads on both pins and what all has been done. Creech has mike d mod , topper and much much more and congo has new ramps , plastics, window, all cliffys and lots more . Im interested in the following titles a original mm, acdc premium lucy, monster bash and possibly others . If you have any questions let me know thanks

#2092 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

No it was the Creech at York when I first got it...the Allentown Creech was already shopped and sold. Looking to do the same to this one and this one is in nicer shape...

Damit thats what I meant lol

#2093 3 years ago

I have a customer that wants a TMNT. Let me know if you have one for sale.

#2094 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im interested in a original mm, acdc premium lucy, Monster Bash

Not asking for much .......

#2095 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not asking for much .......

.? I only want one lol .

#2096 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

.? I only want one lol .

famous last words.

#2097 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

famous last words.

Yea isnt that the truth lol . I just figured id throw it out there bc creech and congo are awesome pins especially the condition and mods on them

#2098 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Was it this one from York? Had the wobbly leg.

IMG_1199.jpg

#2099 3 years ago

st premium huo, bought NIB 6900 stock or 7500 as is (shaker, black out, pin blades, dome covers, explosion mod, laser upgrade, topper, black light mod)

Raleigh N.C.

no trades.

Will take down payment to hold minimum 1k

#2100 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Was it this one from York? Had the wobbly leg.

IMG_1199.jpg

I was so afraid to play that one lol. Bunch if us finally gave it a whirl but it was pretty rough and not playing well or at least like it sld . I own one now and its been all redone and plays amazing .Thats the issue with shows , lots people get a bad feel from pins at show then never give that pin another chance . You definitely need to play pins that are nice and dialed in to give them a fair shot. .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 254.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 218.00
$ 9.00
Playfield - Other
Hdmike mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
There are 11128 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside