(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,050 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Looprunner
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11050 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 221.
#1951 3 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Are those for the captive balls in JD?

yup! Installing a pair of mirror blades I have too. Fun game!

#1952 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

yup! Installing a pair of mirror blades I have too. Fun game!

I bet it looks great! I'll have to check it out sometime with the glow balls and mirror blades. I'm glad you like it, its a great game!

#1953 3 years ago

Decided I want to go music theme so looking to seek or trade nice IM and PoTC towards Kiss pro and A nice GNR .
Will create for sale ads tonight on IM and POTC.

#1954 3 years ago

Decided I want to go music theme so looking to sell or trade nice IM and PoTC towards Kiss pro and A nice GNR .

#1955 3 years ago

Diamond plated Williams Hurricane for sale. Plays 100%. Clean but unshopped. Cabinet has typical red fade. Asking $1400

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

#1956 3 years ago

MS Frankenstein $2400. Also just installled the upgraded DMD harness.

#1957 3 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Decided I want to go music theme so looking to sell or trade nice IM and PoTC towards Kiss pro and A nice GNR .

O no thats her favorite pins when we stop down

#1958 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

O no thats her favorite pins when we stop down

Still torn. May just hold off and just add the other titles ; )

#1959 3 years ago

Dude has left the building... Space Station & Flintstones have some interest but nobody has committed. Pinbot & Gottlieb Spider Man still available also.

#1960 3 years ago

I am looking for a set of Iron Man apron decals. If anyone can help, get in touch with me. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-apron-decals-wanted

#1961 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I am looking for a set of Iron Man apron decals. If anyone can help, get in touch with me. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-apron-decals-wanted

Have you tried calling stern? They may help you direct

#1962 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Have you tried calling stern? They may help you direct

I have not.

Can anyone vouch if this is something that may work?

#1963 3 years ago

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

#1964 3 years ago

Going to put my players quality Earthshaker on Hampton Roads Craigslist this weekend for $1450. If interested check it out 11/13.

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here have some old SS machines for sale??? 1978-mid 80's?

I still have my Xenon for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-very-nice-xenon-plays-great-shopped
And might sell one of my classic Lost Worlds as a working project.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-ss-williams-bally-my-time-capsule-a-link-to-the-past

#1966 3 years ago

Selling my Joker Poker EM. $1300 OBO. Works 100%, but playfield is a little beat up.

Pictures https://goo.gl/photos/9XxeD3QQWi9o9FJo9

Comes with new drop target set from PB Resource, rubber ring kit, and a few other parts I wanted to improve but did not get around to installing.

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Selling my Joker Poker EM. $1300 OBO. Works 100%, but playfield is a little beat up.
Pictures https://goo.gl/photos/9XxeD3QQWi9o9FJo9
Comes with new drop target set from PB Resource, rubber ring kit, and a few other parts I wanted to improve but did not get around to installing.

May know a buyer, but they're not much into fixing pins. Is this a fairly reliable working pin would you say?

What about the extra parts is that something you'd be willing to install before selling?

#1968 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

May know a buyer, but they're not much into fixing pins. Is this a fairly reliable working pin would you say?
What about the extra parts is that something you'd be willing to install before selling?

I cld help out if your friend bought it .

#1969 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I cld help out if your friend bought it .

Thanks

#1970 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It works 100%. Sometimes I need to wipe down the stepper unit contacts, but that is it. It needs a 12Amp fuse. You can see in the picture I have one in there but it was the wrong size so it is surrounded by foil.

I have the drop targets, and I bought new flipper bats, and a rubber ring kit. Perhaps new feet. I was going to fix it up, but I am trying to make some space. This and Super Straight are the first to go. I really don't want to spend the time to install anything though.

Mechanically It has been fine. No issues after replacing a shorted coil and that fuse.

#1971 3 years ago

I have a party zone pin in very good shape a side from minor scratches on the cabinet. And the right ramp works but it snapped like most. And left ramp is not original however works perfect. Attached are some photos I am looking to trade someone else with a dmd. image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I am selling Skins former Tron pro with all the mods. I purchased and traded for this in 2013 I have even added a few more mods. I don't have pics at the moment of posting but look under posts by Pinsider Skins. I paid 6500 you must see all the mods and pics. He had a very detailed list of all the mods. I will add better description but needed to get the ad started before falling asleep and forgetting.
I am planning a trip up North to trade a Ruby Red Woz for several pins and a few of those are available.
I also have a recently unboxed LOTR pin from 2012 purchased new from Marco with mearly every mod from McKee Topper, to speaker upgrade, shaker motor with 10.02 chips. FF backbox color changing kit, cliffy and pin boys plastic protectors, color dmd. The price paid for the pin alone was 6500 as no new in box LOTR remained in 2012. I am wanting 7k.with all the mods included or I can keep the colordmd for 6600.
I have a low play WNBJM for 5400 with legs and crate currently set up.on legs.
I also have one other Ruby Red Woz new. I have a few other collector quality machines that could go.as I need room for MMRLE, Hobbit LE and GOTLE.
Thanks for all who have purchased, traded and sold me pins over the last 30 years, it's what keeps the hobby/business interesting.
Have a great weekend
Buddy

Link for more pics to Tron Pro I picked up last year from Skins

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pimped-out-tron

Details of all the mods from Skins. I have added a FF speaker kit upgrade

Etched Powder Coated EL Rails/lockdown/Legs $650.00
Tron Ramp Dress Up/Protection Kit (TRRDUK) $18.00
#555 LED Replacement - Super Bright U.V. (555LED-UV) $6.00
Tron Ramp Illumination Kit (TRELI1) $399.00
Stern Blue LED DMD $325.00
Tron Pop Bumper Dress Kit - Partially Assembled (TRPPDK) $49.00
Tron Topper $140.00
Stern Bottom Arch/Apron With Triangular Cutouts - Metal $75.00
535-6862-05_set Stern Playfield Support Slide Bracket Kit $54.95
TRON LE and Avatar LE blue triangular Apron/Arch Lens Set $39.95
Williams/Bally/Stern Blue Start Button $5.95
Stern Front Molding Lockdown Bar Receiver Assembly $39.95
Flipper Fidelity Back box with flashers $275.00
Lighted Light Cycles $150.00
Tron Arcade $230.00
Target Decal Set $32.99
Recognizer Mod with LED's $174.99
Castor EL Wire Cane Mod with Spotlight Flash Reflector Kit $264.99
TRON - GEM Figure $84.99
Total: $3,015.76
I have added a FF speaker kit for 140 and Stern shaker motor Rev B 150.00 at that time.
New total costs of mods 3305.76 pus cost of new Tron in box 4700 this is from the last run on Feb 2013.

Why not purchase a Tron that is all the way modded to the max for 6600 and save some money and alot of time installing all the mods.

I am making a run up I81 to Ken's place soon and to drop off a Ruby Red Woz on another trade.

Thanks for looking

#1974 3 years ago

FOR SALE: Sometimes working Bally Lost World pinball machine project. $500
CPU board has minor acid damage. All other boards work. If you don’t want the acid damaged CPU board I can take $50.00 off the price. (I can repair it later) See my add in my thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-time-to-thin-the-heard-project-pins/page/2#post-2793883

LW_01.jpg
LW_07.jpg

#1975 3 years ago

FS - Williams Whirlwind very nice all around, new cab and tweater speakers, new display, LED's where they are needed, very good playfield and nice cab. Strong flippers with new bats. Overall good plastics with protectors...the one above drop targets is brand new as are textured spinner decals...the right ones, not the cheap ones. Pretty firm on $2900. One of the nicer WW out there. Located Smithsburg, MD. Pickup only. Plays very well. Could consider a trade for maybe working Dr. Who with cash....other 80's-90's titles. May also consider cash plus a cocktail multigame table with a host of the usual games (WORKING). Could consider trade this along with my SUPERIOR condition RBION that's totally modded with all available mods in awesome condition for TAF or TZ or something in that neighborhoood....but would need to be in decent condition. Prefer just to sell.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww10.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww7.jpg

#1976 3 years ago

Sure you won't ship?

#1977 3 years ago
Quoted from Grumpster:

FS - Williams Whirlwind very nice all around, new cab and tweater speakers, new display, LED's where they are needed, very good playfield and nice cab. Strong flippers with new bats. Overall good plastics with protectors...the one above drop targets is brand new as are textured spinner decals...the right ones, not the cheap ones. Pretty firm on $2900. One of the nicer WW out there. Located Smithsburg, MD. Pickup only. Plays very well. Could consider a trade for maybe working Dr. Who with cash....other 80's-90's titles. May also consider cash plus a cocktail multigame table with a host of the usual games (WORKING). Could consider trade this along with my SUPERIOR condition RBION that's totally modded with all available mods in awesome condition for TAF or TZ or something in that neighborhoood....but would need to be in decent condition. Prefer just to sell.

One of my grails, right around the corner no less. I may be able to bring myself to trade something after some thought

#1978 3 years ago

NICE looking WW..! I'm half tempted, even though my savings is null!

#1979 3 years ago

You have any other 80's SS's for sale besides these two? I saw your "story" thread that's why I ask. Awesome stories by the way. Wish I was collecting back then.

#1980 3 years ago

@Grumpster I thought I saw a post on the DC CL from somebody looking for a RBION.

My Monopoly is sold so but I'm still trying to sell Aztec...

#1981 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You have any other 80's SS's for sale besides these two? I saw your "story" thread that's why I ask. Awesome stories by the way. Wish I was collecting back then.

I will have one or two Bally Silverball pins for sale shortly. Just brought two home from storage and need to dig the other one out yet. Might have a Stern Galaxy for sale soon but think I already have a buyer for that one. Just picked up another classic tonight. See my thread for details.

#1982 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I will have one or two Bally Silverball pins for sale shortly. Just brought two home from storage and need to dig the other one out yet. Might have a Stern Galaxy for sale soon but think I already have a buyer for that one. Just picked up another classic tonight. See my thread for details.

Price on the Galaxy if sale falls through?

#1983 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Don't know yet. Haven't seen it in ten years so don't know what all I have to put into it. For more details see my thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-ss-williams-bally-my-time-capsule-a-link-to-the-past

#1984 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

PS. I'm sure we could make an trade arrangement on that Stars of yours.

#1985 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

PS. I'm sure we could make an trade arrangement on that Stars of yours.

Have a Meteor on the way to go next to Stars and will add a Galaxy eventually.

#1986 3 years ago

Looking for a nice condition BSD, thanks

#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Have a Meteor on the way to go next to Stars and will add a Galaxy eventually.

Have a Meteor and Galaxy. Need Stars eventually. SO I'm not the only one that want's these three together in a lineup.

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Link for more pics to Tron Pro I picked up last year from Skins
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pimped-out-tron
Details of all the mods from Skins. I have added a FF speaker kit upgrade
Etched Powder Coated EL Rails/lockdown/Legs $650.00
Tron Ramp Dress Up/Protection Kit (TRRDUK) $18.00
#555 LED Replacement - Super Bright U.V. (555LED-UV) $6.00
Tron Ramp Illumination Kit (TRELI1) $399.00
Stern Blue LED DMD $325.00
Tron Pop Bumper Dress Kit - Partially Assembled (TRPPDK) $49.00
Tron Topper $140.00
Stern Bottom Arch/Apron With Triangular Cutouts - Metal $75.00
535-6862-05_set Stern Playfield Support Slide Bracket Kit $54.95
TRON LE and Avatar LE blue triangular Apron/Arch Lens Set $39.95
Williams/Bally/Stern Blue Start Button $5.95
Stern Front Molding Lockdown Bar Receiver Assembly $39.95
Flipper Fidelity Back box with flashers $275.00
Lighted Light Cycles $150.00
Tron Arcade $230.00
Target Decal Set $32.99
Recognizer Mod with LED's $174.99
Castor EL Wire Cane Mod with Spotlight Flash Reflector Kit $264.99
TRON - GEM Figure $84.99
Total: $3,015.76
I have added a FF speaker kit for 140 and Stern shaker motor Rev B 150.00 at that time.
New total costs of mods 3305.76 pus cost of new Tron in box 4700 this is from the last run on Feb 2013.
Why not purchase a Tron that is all the way modded to the max for 6600 and save some money and alot of time installing all the mods.
I am making a run up I81 to Ken's place soon and to drop off a Ruby Red Woz on another trade.
Thanks for looking

Tron is pending with a back up pending.
Thanks now to make a Pinside donation.

#1989 3 years ago

Selling my STTNG to make room

Alternate translight
Custom ships
Painted Borg ship with custom Green inserts
Non-ghosting Cointaker LEDs
Flipper Fidelity subwoofer
Brand new ramps
Added Ramp guards
Added subway guard

Cabinet is nice, right side head has a couple scratches so a decal is needed for a full restore.

Watch in action here:

$4600 obo

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

#1990 3 years ago

10.jpg
9.jpg

#1991 3 years ago

Sent you a pm on that STtng. I have the same space issue though so I need to trade or sell something to make it happen....lol

Wick

#1992 3 years ago

Gottlieb Raven. Took it as part of a trade. It's working and complete with decent cosmetics. However it will need some work. I was told it has intermittent sound & display issues. The sound is working right now but the displays are not. I'm going to try to test the display in a friends machine if possible. There is also bumper issues...not a fuse
Game should be considered a project or parts.
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Raven

#1993 3 years ago

Thinning out a few more from the collection Tommy, TZ, CC & NGG

#1994 3 years ago

As a followup to my earlier post, here's a link to the RBION video. Looking at $4200 with all the extras including full set new plastics, full set new spare rubbers....all mods.

#1995 3 years ago

I have a DESW, X-Men LE Wolverine and Avengers LE blue I would like to trade toward a Family Guy, AC/DC premium/ LE or Kiss premium/ LE

#1996 3 years ago
Quoted from Grumpster:

As a followup to my earlier post, here's a link to the RBION video. Looking at $4200 with all the extras including full set new plastics, full set new spare rubbers....all mods. » YouTube video

Wayyyyy out of my price league. Good luck with the sale.

#1997 3 years ago

Looking for a walking dead pro or premium, acdc premium or lucy, iron man ve . Willing to drive up to 4 hours for the right deal thanks.

#1998 3 years ago

Thanks for all the interest in my STTNG. I'm a really bad seller in that I have a very hard time parting ways. Since listing I decided to keep STTNG and move RFM instead.

Revenge from Mars with LEDs, new old stock computer board from Rob Anthony, new power supply, bright CRT and can include optional spare computer, nos pin2k glass, and a lcd monitor conversion board for additional cost or sell separate. $2800

#2000 3 years ago

May be willing to trade an Elvis or CSI for something different. Can meet someone between PA and SC later this week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 219.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 89.99
$ 12,500.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5.00
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 30.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 11050 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside