(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 361.
#16751 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have a player’s flight 2k. Blue displays. Only issues are playfield wear, a little flaking on Bg, and no sound. Most boards in it are brand new. Also have an uninstalled playfi...”
2023-06-08
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 215 times

Need the room so my Flight 2k is up for sale!

#16752 10 months ago

Have a nice WW and BSD for sale. Below low end Pinside prices. PM if interested.

#16753 10 months ago

Going to be listing mando pro. has moving grogu and metal wireform mod. 6200

#16754 10 months ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Have a nice WW and BSD for sale. Below low end Pinside prices. PM if interested.

No longer available.

#16755 10 months ago

Selling my Lethal Weapon 3, located just north of Philadelphia. In garage for easy loading.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Lethal Weapon 3 LED's throughout, Rottendog MPU. Lovingly played and maintained- selling to make room for new machines. LW3 Currently lives in my garage so moving it will be a br...”
2023-05-29
Wyncote, PA
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 269 times

#16756 10 months ago

Still looking to sell my Revenge from Mars or combine with Ultraman for a trade. At the end of day I need to make room for foo fighters.

#16757 10 months ago

Well ive been off pinside for a long time. I am
moving from my new market maryland home and want to sell my pin collection. I have a wizard of oz, pirates of the caribbean (2006), Iron man (2010) and Guns N Roses with topper (1994). The games are in great shape and will send pictures. Will make a good deal for all 4 but you pick up and take out. Will need to sell by 6/15 or they are moving with me to my gaithersburg home. Will consider some trades for GNR LE, Aerosmith premium and Godzilla….you can run a trade by me. Youll have to pick up machines and deliver the trade 25 minutes to my new home but we can put that in price. I dont move pins at 61 anymore !!

#16758 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Well ive been off pinside for a long time. I am
moving from my new market maryland home and want to sell my pin collection. I have a wizard of oz, pirates of the caribbean (2006), Iron man (2010) and Guns N Roses with topper (1994). The games are in great shape and will send pictures. Will make a good deal for all 4 but you pick up and take out. Will need to sell by 6/15 or they are moving with me to my gaithersburg home. Will consider some trades for GNR LE, Aerosmith premium and Godzilla….you can run a trade by me. Youll have to pick up machines and deliver the trade 25 minutes to my new home but we can put that in price. I dont move pins at 61 anymore !!

He’s alive…!

#16759 10 months ago

Yes I do believe I am alive … just have moved on to other hobbies like golf through the years !! days of having 25 pins seem so far away but it was only 10 years ago … time goes by fast !! Believe i built that collection in under a year lol !!

#16760 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Yes I do believe I am alive … just have moved on to other hobbies like golf through the years !! days of having 25 pins seem so far away but it was only 10 years ago … time goes by fast !! Believe i built that collection in under a year lol !!

I’m 62 and I can’t play golf but I can move a pin. Why don’t you swing the clubs for me while I take care of your collection at my place?
Win/win!

#16761 10 months ago
Quoted from BZarrCaptain:

I’m 62 and I can’t play golf but I can move a pin. Why don’t you swing the clubs for me while I take care of your collection at my place?
Win/win!

you can play golf, just not very well . same here, btw.

#16762 10 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Have a Dark Knight I would trade for a game on my wishlist. Or, DK and my Cyclone for $9k.

I was sick last weekend and didn't get a chance to post an ad. I decided I'm not selling DK but would certainly trade it. I do have a Cyclone and High Speed I'm going to post when I decide on a price. I'm going to list them separate but would give sell cheaper if someone buys both of them.

#16763 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Belong to a Club in the area?

#16764 10 months ago

I belong to the highly prestigious “maple run in thurmont” unfortunately i had to decline columbia and congressional country clubs maple run the home of the thurmont “good ole boys”….fun group of great guys i love thurmont !!

#16765 10 months ago

Forgot to mention prices or trade options (know many pinsiders love a good trade !!) … yes i am getting old and still “ramble”….some things never change :

Pirates of caribbean (2006) in excellent shape (HUO) is $6,000

Iron Man (2010) has some mods (was owned by another pinsider many years ago and he did some tasteful mods and added shaker really nice beautiful Iron Man) $6,000

Guns N Roses (1994) with original topper in really nice shape $6,500

Will do a package deal for either 3 or 2 (better package deal if you take all 3 tomorrow…lol)

Come this Thursday im loading them up and moving them to new house and have minimum “incentive to sell as this is more about hassle of move”. Would consider trades for a GNR LE, Godzilla, KISS or Aerosmith as I want at least 3 pins total in my new home .. only 4 pins woukd do trades for (shoot me a fair offer gor a trade) as i truly like the pins i am selling/teading and have 0 interest in trading for anything other then those 4 pins .. if delivery your pin and pick up mine ill make you a “better deal” as for me its about “less hassle” at my age rather then more money !!

#16766 10 months ago

Got my Project Aces & Kings for $400 and my nice Devil Riders for $2800 (OBO) thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Aces & Kings Archived
As is - “Project Aces & Kings letting it go don't have much time or interest in messing with it. Currently when you turn the game on none of the lights come on. Game will flip everythin...”
2023-06-09
New Brighton, PA
Viewed: 240 times

#16767 10 months ago

1979 Bally Star Trek. Restored. Not perfect, but pretty close. Watch the video and read the description in the video of what's been done to it.
$4,000. No trades, no shipping, no holds. Cash on the glass. I'll help you load it into your vehicle.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “The video and the description in the video should describe nearly everything you need to know about this pin. Comes with original manual and also the manual for the Geeteoh sound ...”
2023-06-10
Berryville, VA
Viewed: 173 times

#16768 10 months ago

Still considering trading my Fastbreak for another WPC.

#16769 10 months ago

$350 price drop. Come pick it up tomorrow or any time next week.

Quoted from PoMC:

$475 - Arcade cocktail cabinet with three control panels and all-in-one PC included. Ready for installing emulators and you have a really nice cocktail setup for vertical and horizontal games.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NTPxK47N1UQQwdddA
Pickup in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

#16770 10 months ago

Hey whatscthe best way to get pins out of non walkout basement with L turn … have wrapped them good and have 4 movers coming but whats the safest way i should tell them .. carry them (3 sterns and a GNR 1994 wide body)….

should they just carry, use straps or try to dolley (but has turn with landing)….

Going down they slid them in 2016 and stood up on landing and slid down again ….

But going up im worried !! Thanks does anyone know anyone I can hire as well i just dont trust movers !!

#16771 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Hey whatscthe best way to get pins out of non walkout basement with L turn … have wrapped them good and have 4 movers coming but whats the safest way i should tell them .. carry them (3 sterns and a GNR 1994 wide body)….
should they just carry, use straps or try to dolley (but has turn with landing)….
Going down they slid them in 2016 and stood up on landing and slid down again ….
But going up im worried !! Thanks does anyone know anyone I can hire as well i just dont trust movers !!

2 movers, Appliance dolly with a strap and stair treads. Slowly

#16772 10 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

2 movers, Appliance dolly with a strap and stair treads. Slowly

The issue is that on some landings there isn't enough room to turn the hand truck. I've had to take the hand truck out on the landing, which isn't fun either.

Also make sure to take down the railings if possible.

#16773 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

2 movers with moving straps - not a dolly, those straps that go over your forearm and allow your hands to be free to tip and tilt. Lift the games up each step

I have also made a lazy Susan out of 2 boards with a piece of cardboard in between (been meaning to make a proper one for years but it’s never really been necessary). Allows you to set the game down and rotate perfectly perpendicular, and doesn’t mess up the protective bumps or the skis on the bottom of the game.

Finally, build an elevated platform to raise the bottom step if you need extra clearance to get straps under or get the movers bodies in there

#16774 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

2 movers with moving straps - not a dolly, those straps that go over your forearm and allow your hands to be free to tip and tilt. Lift the games up each step
I have also made a lazy Susan out of 2 boards with a piece of cardboard in between (been meaning to make a proper one for years but it’s never really been necessary). Allows you to set the game down and rotate perfectly perpendicular, and doesn’t mess up the protective bumps or the skis on the bottom of the game.
Finally, build an elevated platform to raise the bottom step if you need extra clearance to get straps under or get the movers bodies in there

All great points. I have steps with a landing and it is new construction and is extra wide. Even with that and an experienced helper (Derek) It was impossible to get the dolly back under the pin after the turn because the wheels and the pin depth are still too much. It was a TZ and a lot of work. You just need to be creative I have seen several strong movers carry pins up steps with legs off. Sterns are def lighter and a little easier. But if you can get 3-4 strong movers just show them the cash tip ahead of time and they will get stronger

#16775 10 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Even with that and an experienced helper (Derek) It was impossible to get the dolly back under the pin after the turn because the wheels and the pin depth are still too much.

Exactly why I built the platform - saved probably 30 minutes of manuevering (and potentially damaging the game) every single time I move a game.
Also, while I usually move games on my own,when I've had guys move them (when moving several games) I try to tip the guys $100 EACH when they move things successfully. The extra cost is worth it to keep the game(s) from being messed up

#16776 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Exactly why I built the platform - saved probably 30 minutes of manuevering (and potentially damaging the game) every single time I move a game.
Also, while I usually move games on my own,when I've had guys move them (when moving several games) I try to tip the guys $100 EACH when they move things successfully. The extra cost is worth it to keep the game(s) from being messed up

Tip them first and tell them to be extra careful ! No damaging the pins. That $$$ drives the point home!

#16777 10 months ago

Torpedo Alley working project machine just posted in Market, including new full set of plastics and mountains (uninstalled) and a ton of used parts from a parted-out machine. Pretty much most everything needed to do a full restoration. $3,000 firm. No shipping. No trades.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-torpedo-alley-13#post-7622177

Feel free to comment or PM me with questions.

#16778 10 months ago

Looking for a TSPP in above average condition if anyone is thinking of selling. Let me know thanks!
Cash in hand.

#16779 10 months ago

Price drop, $300 - Arcade cocktail cabinet with three control panels and all-in-one PC included. Ready for installing emulators and you have a really nice cocktail setup for vertical and horizontal games.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NTPxK47N1UQQwdddA

Pickup in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

#16780 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vulcan Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It's too hot to play pinball in my garage sale. Get a summer project they said. Well, I fixed it up and it plays great and is a load of fun. The more you play the smoother it work...”
2023-06-13
Crofton, MD
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside
Nice drop target EM Vulcan just listed in the marketplace.

#16781 10 months ago

Doctor Who just listed, with color DMD and LEDs. Recently shopped. $4,200 firm, with pickup in central PA 10 miles from State College.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-doctor-who-107#post-7623419

#16782 10 months ago

Hello. Have a brand new MultiCade I just picked up from East Coast Coin-Op in Coatesville PA for $2,500. 5000 Games 22" LCD Monitor. $1,500 OBO. Thought kids would like games from my Generation. WRONG.

Sold

#16783 10 months ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello. Have a brand new MultiCade I just picked up from East Coast Coin-Op in Coatesville PA for $2,500. 5000 Games 22" LCD Monitor. $1,500 OBO. Thought kids would like games from my Generation. WRONG.

I sent you a PM

#16784 10 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I was sick last weekend and didn't get a chance to post an ad. I decided I'm not selling DK but would certainly trade it. I do have a Cyclone and High Speed I'm going to post when I decide on a price. I'm going to list them separate but would give sell cheaper if someone buys both of them.

Cyclone is gone. Dark Knight is still available for trade on a wishlist item.

#16785 10 months ago

Anyone have one of these for sale within a few hours of DC?

Magic, Split Second, Galaxy, Dracula (Stern), Trident, Big Game, Wild Fyre, Lectronamo, Lightning, Dolly Parton, Fireball II, Mystic, Skateball, Paragon, Future Spa, Night Rider, Nitro Ground Shaker, BOPP, Eight Ball, Six Million Dollar Man, Blackout, Rock, Bad Girls, Dungeons and Dragons, Pool Sharks, Shrek, World Poker Tour

#16786 10 months ago

Keeping an eye out for a Ms Pac-Man or Galaga machine, original, within an hour or so of Portsmouth VA. Also would consider other similar era games, like Mappy ❤️ Working or not, beautiful or not, just priced accordingly. PM me, I don’t check this thread regularly.

#16787 10 months ago

I lowered the price on my Doctor Who by 3% to $4850 if anyone is interested.

If not, I am taking it off the market. I will strip all the expensive mods off it for my new build. The moving Dalek will disappear, the ULF smooth MPF lifter kit, the colored light speaker display, the new ramps, etc.... the stripped down version will be a player for somebody that can't afford luxuries.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157212

#16788 10 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

If not, I am taking it off the market. I will strip all the expensive mods off it for my new build. The moving Dalek will disappear, the ULF smooth MPF lifter kit, the colored light speaker display, the new ramps, etc.... the stripped down version will be a player for somebody that can't afford luxuries.

Some people who can "afford" luxuries wouldn't want them on a "player" game.

#16789 10 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Good price on a great game from an excellent pinsider. Buy with confidence.

#16790 10 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Keeping an eye out for a Ms Pac-Man or Galaga machine, original, within an hour or so of Portsmouth VA. Also would consider other similar era games, like Mappy ❤️ Working or not, beautiful or not, just priced accordingly. PM me, I don’t check this thread regularly.

Mappy rules. I had a dedicated one, years ago.

#16791 10 months ago

Have a nice shopped out White Water that has had New Decals installed on the Cabinet and Backbox. Playfield is also solid and game has all LED's. Looking to trade for any new stern Premium or LE +/- Cash either way is fine.

Looking for virtually any newer stern that I don't currently own. Willing to drive if makes sense.

#16792 10 months ago

Since I didn't get any immediate bites on my Torpedo Alley ad, I figured it might be overpriced. Price just dropped to $2,500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158832

#16793 10 months ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Since I didn't get any immediate bites on my Torpedo Alley ad, I figured it might be overpriced. Price just dropped to $2,500.

I wouldn’t expect immediate bites right now in general unless your game is really underpriced

#16794 10 months ago

Pics added to FF ad, prices lowered

#16795 10 months ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I now have a bite and a highly likely sale to take place on Father's Day. Will update this thread once the deal goes through or if it falls apart.

#16796 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters Pro - Beautiful, clean HUO, no dings or scratches on the cabinet or back box. Loaded with mods: - Speaker lights w/remote - Art blades from Stern - Shaker Motor - T...”
2023-06-02
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 515 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16797 10 months ago

Delete message. Nevermind.

#16798 10 months ago

Hey Remember that time when...ANYWAY another loaded Shopped Out machine...See my pinside feedback...You are legally bound to not be disappointed...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “WCS 94 Full Tear Down Shop Out. Fully Loaded! Playfield completely broken down cleaned & waxed. All metal parts run through the tumbler. Larger metal parts hand cleaned and...”
2023-06-17
Charles Town, WV
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16799 10 months ago

I lowered my price on my LOV deluxe to 6k. I need space, but will consider trades. Market is

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO LOV Deluxe w under 200 plays. Purchased NIB by me in January. Looking to sell for space, but will consider trades for games on wishlist. $6000 w standard glass or $6300 w invi...”
2023-06-18
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 417 times
pretty slow…
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO LOV Deluxe w under 200 plays. Purchased NIB by me in January. Looking to sell for space, but will consider trades for games on wishlist. $6000 w standard glass or $6300 w invi...”
2023-06-18
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 417 times

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/336 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.