(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 359.
#16601 11 months ago

Anyone know a place I can rent a basketball shooter in the DC area, for this weekend? Might be interested in other games too

#16602 11 months ago

Non-pinball, but game room related.

Anyone interested in an Oakley vertical aluminum and plexiglass display case?
$575, PM me for more info and pictures.

#16603 11 months ago

Does any vendor have Williams mirror blades? All seem out. I have a new stern set in box to trade someone. Thx

#16604 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “2002 Stern RCT with original purchase email showing documented HUO. Pickup in Manheim, PA. Completely shopped, all new LEDs, super clean playfield and cabinet, NVRAM, all new rubbe...”
2023-05-02
Manheim, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 274 times

#16605 11 months ago

TAF for trade - leds, color DMD, side art, book case art, and some other minor mods. Good shape, minor mansion/insert wear but nothing out of norm.

#16606 10 months ago

Posted my Ripley's for sale asking $4500 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hate to sell my Ripley's but got 007 replacing it. Game plays nice and everything works as it should. Couple LEDS by the slings, but the whole game is pretty much incandescent. Oth...”
2023-05-04
Chippewa, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 329 times

#16607 10 months ago

Looking to trade Led Zeppelin LE. Preferably for Rush LE with some cash from me depending on condition, etc. But open to other machines listed in ad.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Led Zeppelin LE with some mods. Would prefer to trade for Rush LE, Bond LE, Houdini Deluxe, ACNC, GoTG, Godfather, CCr or MBr. Open to other excellent condition 90’...”
2023-05-03
Downingtown, PA
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 699 times

#16608 10 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Does any vendor have Williams mirror blades? All seem out. I have a new stern set in box to trade someone. Thx

Mike at MVP next to the Pingraffix booth has mirror blades.

#16609 10 months ago

Bringing a few transites and banners to trade and/or sell.

Tmnt Premium / Deadpool Pro / Foo Fighters Pro/
I’d sell these for $75 a piece.

Banners
Bond $100
Foo Fighters $200

#16610 10 months ago

Still looking for a couple of basketball or other carnival type games for this weekend. Would love skeeball if I knew how easily it came apart!

#16611 10 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'd consider trading my Toy Story LE. Not in any hurry, but I thought since people will be passing through PA for Pinfest this weekend I would throw it out there. Machine is in e...”
2023-05-04
Lancaster, PA
Trade
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 480 times

#16612 10 months ago

Just listed 2 games. Only selling whichever sells first.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “ike new Godzilla Premium pinball. 340 plays at time of listing. Stern shaker, Stern Side Armor. Tesla Towers uninstalled. New Titan rubbers and posts installed (some clear, som...”
2023-05-05
Lutherville-timonium, MD
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 431 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Stranger Things Pro. 840 games played. Playfield in excellent condition minus the normal dimpling associated with this game. 3 small nicks on the left side cabinet as see...”
2023-05-05
Lutherville-timonium, MD
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 360 times

#16613 10 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Mike at MVP next to the Pingraffix booth has mirror blades.

Thx. Can’t make show. I’ll look for mirror blades from a vendor later.

#16614 10 months ago

Lowered the price on my Stargate

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stargate in working condition. Lots of new parts installed including: -Flipper Reuild Kits on both lower flippers -Rubber kit installed -tore down top end and cleaned/waxed playf...”
6 months ago
Fairfax, VA
Expired!

#16615 10 months ago

Anyone have a Stern Rolling Stones for sale?

#16616 10 months ago

Listed my JP Premium - looking to sell primarily but happy to entertain trades. Great condition w/ Shaker and Art Blades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Jurassic Park Premium. Minty condition with Stern Art Blades, Shaker, and Goody Bag still stapled inside - otherwise fully stock. This is probably the most well manufactured St...”
2023-05-04
Finksburg, MD
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16617 10 months ago

Just put my Revenge from Mars up. Looking for a trade plus or minus cash.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale/trade is a well cared for Revenge from Mars. I replaced all of the lights and rubber last year and hasnt had a ton of play since. I stuck with the incandescent lights ...”
2023-05-10
Lafayette Hill, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1738 times

#16618 10 months ago

I have a new (about a week old) bought it NIB Foo Fighters Pro. Has about 135 plays on it - I really like the game. Has fun shots and tons of flow. I like it enough that I think I might want to get the premium. That said, just wanted to check and see if anyone on here has a Deadpool Pro or JP pro they might consider trading.

#16619 10 months ago

Lowered my Checkpoint to a great price. $2,500 and it has a ton of new parts. Color display tops it off.

#16620 10 months ago

Does anyone know of a shop/person in the Baltimore-Washington-Philadelphia area who re-chromes things like coin doors, lockdown bars, siderails, etc.? I'm going to restore the cabinet of my Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra and would like to use newer-looking parts with the new cabinet.

Thought about going for new parts, but Pinball Resource is out of coin doors and doesn't have lockdown bars or siderails. (Coin doors will eventually come back in stock, but not the lockdown bars or siderails.)

Pinhead52 recommended a guy in Fort Worth, Texas. Al's Plating. I spoke to the owner and he's done a lot of pinball parts. But shipping the parts back and forth is gonna add up. Would like to find someone local who has experience with pinball parts.

#16621 10 months ago
Quoted from ChipS:

Does anyone know of a shop/person in the Baltimore-Washington-Philadelphia area who re-chromes things like coin doors, lockdown bars, siderails, etc.? I'm going to restore the cabinet of my Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra and would like to use newer-looking parts with the new cabinet.
Thought about going for new parts, but Pinball Resource is out of coin doors and doesn't have lockdown bars or siderails. (Coin doors will eventually come back in stock, but not the lockdown bars or siderails.)
Pinhead52 recommended a guy in Fort Worth, Texas. Al's Plating. I spoke to the owner and he's done a lot of pinball parts. But shipping the parts back and forth is gonna add up. Would like to find someone local who has experience with pinball parts.

A local place that does Powder Coating of car (and pinball) stuff in Baltimore is referenced in this thread. Not sure on chrome but it is a place to start.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baltimore-pinball-distributor-w-showroom-royal-flush-amusements#post-6769216

#16622 10 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A local place that does Powder Coating of car (and pinball) stuff in Baltimore is referenced in this thread. Not sure on chrome but it is a place to start.

Thanks! And they are right up the street from me. I'll give them a call and see if they can do chrome and re-graining stainless steel.

#16623 10 months ago
Quoted from ChipS:

Thanks! And they are right up the street from me. I'll give them a call and see if they can do chrome and re-graining stainless steel.

I've seen positive reviews on Pinside, and prices seemed to be reasonable.

EDIT: LOL nevermind--I just saw that link was a thread about them and not just a link to the location.

#16624 10 months ago

Looks like I'm going to be moving in the next few months and am looking to thin out my collection. I am thinking I would like to move with only 2 games. I will be posting ads when I can but let me know if anyone is interested in any of these games. If they sell ahead of the ad I will donate to pinside.
List:
FF LE (likely to keep)
BKSOR Pro (likely to keep)
Shadow
Start Trek Premium Vault
AFMr SE
Beatles Gold
F-14 (gorgeous with brand new playfield)
Spider-Man Home Edition
Star Wars Premium (actually picking this up tomorrow, but already committed to the deal)

#16625 10 months ago

I'm in the market for a Zilla premium or a Led Zeppelin premium. If anyone is interested in a trade for a Simpsons pinball party PM me.

#16626 10 months ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Bringing a few transites and banners to trade and/or sell.
Tmnt Premium / Deadpool Pro / Foo Fighters Pro/
I’d sell these for $75 a piece.
Banners
Bond $100
Foo Fighters $200

pmed

#16627 10 months ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

I have a new (about a week old) bought it NIB Foo Fighters Pro. Has about 135 plays on it - I really like the game. Has fun shots and tons of flow. I like it enough that I think I might want to get the premium. That said, just wanted to check and see if anyone on here has a Deadpool Pro or JP pro they might consider trading.

wanted to add that I also would be interested in a catctus canyon se

#16628 10 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “You: Have a FF Prem/LE and you're feeling a little *meh* about it. Me: I have a gorgeous HUO Rick and Morty BSE with mods (quiet fan, coil fans, crystal mod under ship, awesome ma...”
2023-05-12
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Viewed: 127 times

#16629 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “As fresh as they come from the latest run. Waiting for u to unbox it. Archiving this ad, gonna unbox this on weds may 17th. If yo see this in the archives reach out if interested...”
2023-05-07
Wilkes-barre, PA
Viewed: 174 times

#16630 10 months ago

Have a nicely modded Godzilla pro available. Would like to trade towards a Foo Fighters premium or Elvira and possibly a few others on my wishlist. will add cash as needed. thx, Ryan

#16631 10 months ago

Still looking for earthshaker or classic stern drop target sci fin pin like flight 2k.

#16632 10 months ago

#16633 10 months ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For Sale: Official Stern Kiss Pinball Topper, excellent condition. The topper currently resides on a low play HUO pro machine. Message me for video of the topper in action. Wil...”
2023-05-13
North Smithfield, RI
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16634 10 months ago

Checkpoint price drop to $2,300

#16635 10 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still looking for earthshaker or classic stern drop target sci fin pin like flight 2k.

Sent you a message

#16636 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “New playfield glass, new balls, new cab art. Nice example. DMD crisp no credit dot game plays 100% like it should.just added new leg bolts, boney flippers , and purple super bands ...”
2023-09-04
Morrisville, PA
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 924 times
Very nice No Fear

#16637 10 months ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Checkpoint price drop to $2,300

Great price and seller! Especially for a DMD game

#16638 10 months ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Great price and seller! Especially for a DMD game

Thanks Bob. This game was at Allentown and played flawlessly for 3 days.Just no love for this game at the moment.

#16639 10 months ago

Listed a Beatles Gold with some nice upgrades!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s time to sell the the game that has lasted the longest in my collection. It plays perfect and has had no issues since owning it. No trades because I have to clear out my co...”
2023-05-25
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1542 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16640 10 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157212

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “A Bally 1992 WPC89 Doctor Who by Barry Ousler. Plays perfect with No credit dot. Played great under constant use at Pinfest for 2 days of freeplay. The Cabinet was rebuilt, sande...”
2023-05-13
Bowie, MD
4,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 617 times

#16641 10 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Machine - For Sale

No Fear: Dangerous Sports

Fully shopped/refurbished - “New playfield glass, new balls, new cab art. Nice example. DMD crisp no credit dot game plays 100% like it should.”

19 days ago

Morrisville, PA
(159 mi)

freddy

5,820 (OBO)

Very nice No Fear

Very nice indeed, but priced a little high imo going by recently completed sales. As much as I love this game and have owned it in the past and will again in the future, I don’t see these moving over $4 - $4.5k UNLESS it has a new cabinet / art / color DMD, LEDs / perfect playfield / non broken ramps / non broken plastics.

#16642 10 months ago

Just listed my gorgeous Simpsons Pinball Party. It's a terrific game in every way. Have a second TSPP about to come home from a professional shop job and need the room.

#16643 10 months ago

Just listed

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo fighters pro unboxed a week ago. Have the cardboard that came with it. Goody bag is unopened and still attached. Everything looks brand new. 152 plays. Only upgrade is the f...”
2023-05-13
Linthicum Heights, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 326 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16644 10 months ago

Got a Fish Tales up for sale asking $4800 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Machine works and plays great. I have most of the game converted to LEDS. Cabinet does not have much fade looks better than most. Play field has some typical insert chipping by the...”
2023-05-13
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 920 times

#16645 10 months ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Very nice indeed, but priced a little high imo going by recently completed sales. As much as I love this game and have owned it in the past and will again in the future, I don’t see these moving over $4 - $4.5k UNLESS it has a new cabinet / art / color DMD, LEDs / perfect playfield / non broken ramps / non broken plastics.

I would agree with you but $4500 price point on this title yields faded cabs and most needing shop out .
This game has new cab art and a very nice playfield and plays 100%!
It was on free play all weekend at Allentown and stood the test Thursday Friday and Saturday .

#16646 10 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

I would agree with you but $4500 price point on this title yields faded cabs and most needing shop out .
This game has new cab art and a very nice playfield and plays 100%!
It was on free play all weekend at Allentown and stood the test Thursday Friday and Saturday .

I won't comment on the price (leave that to the fb groups) but I can say that the pin played great in Allentown. Always a fun, fast game and this one looked very good. Thanks for bringing it.

#16647 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “What we have here is a star wars premium that I bought nib August 2022. It has insider connected (never connected or registered yet) so you'll be the first. 67 lifetime plays so ye...”
2023-04-08
Wilkes-barre, PA
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 590 times

69 lifetime plays
$8600
Aug/22 build
Insider connected

#16648 10 months ago

One last chance to see if anyone is interested in my WOZECLE at $9500. Nice condition. Played (and looked) like a champ at Pinfest for two days.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside

This has the original 7.5v light boards.
Looking for a cash sale at asking price within next two weeks; after that I’m taking the ad down and buying/installing the 2.0 boards.

#16649 10 months ago

Just listed my AIQ Premium in the marketplace. I could be interested in trades as well.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my AIQ Premium. Or possible trades. Looking for Ultraman CE. Or older Bally SS plus cash. Has topper, Stern side blades, flipper fans, Captain Marvel fix, Titan rings, and...”
2023-05-14
Gilbertsville, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 460 times

#16650 10 months ago

Just listed

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my exceptionally nice AFM. I have had for close to 20 years. I have receipts from the previous owner. As far as I know this one has never been in the wild. If you ar...”
2023-05-14
Blandon, PA
10,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 386 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/333?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.