(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,228 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by MD_Pinball_Dude
  • Topic is favorited by 348 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11228 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 225.
#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

There is one in Richmond,VA. It's on CL but I know the seller, good guy.

Yeah - I looked at that already. Very nice guy but big time players table and the price just doesn't reflect it.

#1602 4 years ago

double post sorry

#1603 4 years ago

Lost world is a different game, but a really good one. Very underrated IMO. The deepest rule set of all Sega machines I would say.

#1604 4 years ago

Oh, and mine has the 3D translite!

#1605 4 years ago

Diner pinball for trade, 100% shopped, cliffy protectors, right ramp cliffy protector, all new plastic set, rebuilt flippers, full led including flashers, new led display, custom score cards, super band flipper rubbers, small Bobs Big Boy topper, and new manual. Cabinet is not perfect, but it's nice. Play-field is also in great shape. I am willing to add cash to trade up. image.jpeg

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from Grumpster:

Looking to possibly sell Ripley's Believe It or Not. Superb condition, LED throughout, mostly non-ghosting higher end, Cointaker Backbox Mod, Temple Mod, Diverter Mod, Bigfoot Mod, Idol Mod, Scoop Mod. One of the nicer ones you'll ever see. I know what they've been going for lately and Pinside shows low on pricing and w/o the mods. Also has custom made cover. Translight autographed by Pat Lawlor. Thinking $4200 OBO to start.
May consider WW also...put new speaker in cabinet and replaced tweater. Upgraded lighting, LED where practical.
Haven't listed it anywhere yet...not in a rush. Thought about trading but not sure what for yet. Seeing what may be out there. Near Hagerstown, MD.

Ripley_Main.jpg SideView.jpg

sent you a PM.

#1607 4 years ago

I have a very nice Diamondplate Getaway HSII, Bad Cats w/ no fade & LEDs, and a Swords of Fury w/ LEDs I'm looking to possibly trade. Had a deal fall through and now thinking I'd like to switch up the gameroom since I had my heart set on a couple of machines leavingIMG_8325.JPG. Looking to trade only in some combination w/o cash for the right machine at this point. Either two for one (If you have a Ripley's) or one for one.

Looking for the following machines in similar nice condition.
-Taxi
-RBION
-Jurassic ParkIMG_8326.JPGIMG_8331.JPGIMG_8332.JPG

#1608 4 years ago

Looking to buy an Huo WOZECLE under $7k.

#1609 4 years ago

I have a Stern Batman the Dark Knight in beautiful condition (HOU two owners). I am selling for $4900 but would be interested in trading straight across or down+cash for NICE samples of the following:

Trades
LOTR
Stern Star Trek Pro
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Trades+Cash
Funhouse
Earthshaker
Diner
Whirlwind
High Speed
DE Star Wars
DE Jurassic Park
Super Mario Brothers
SMB Mushroom World
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
HS 2: Getaway
Dr Who

My Listing of BDK
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25040

#1610 4 years ago

I think you mean Stern Batman the dark night. Sega's Batman (Forever), though a game I like a lot, would not ever be $4900 unless it had about $2800 of cash in it

#1611 4 years ago

I've got a TFLE Combo or a RFM for trade plus cash looking for IJ, TZ, Trek, Tron, RBION, TSPP, IM, TWD, possibly others I cant think of at the moment.

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I think you mean Stern Batman the dark night. Sega's Batman (Forever), though a game I like a lot, would not ever be $4900 unless it had about $2800 of cash in it

That is tooooooo funnny what was I thinking!!!! Thanks for pointing that out I have corrected it. I think it is looking at your awesome sega games made me go nuts for a minute...

#1613 4 years ago

Just put up a Disco Fever & World cup on a no reserve auction on Ebay (separate auctions). Starting bid of .99. Games are located near Allentown PA. I can deliver to the York show to the auction winner if prepaid.

ebay.com link »

ebay.com link

#1614 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Still have the tz mini play field

d0bb3bdbdd48019d4c6c5dd1c0343ebda33505bc.jpg

Bumpage for my TZ mini play field

#1615 4 years ago

Ive got two T2's. Looking to sell as a package. One has slight wear by the left flipper but nothing else. both are 100% functional. No acid damage. Will post pictures of them both working this weekend when i get the driver board back from Chris Hibbler. Thinking $3900 but open to offers. EDIT forgot to mention: although they both work, one came out of a basement where its been for 15+ years and the other came out of a warehouse. I was planning on cleaning them up (dont need much just a good shop job), but i dont think ill have time in the near future.

T2 PINS.jpg

#1616 4 years ago

Great photos showing...nothing... Wtf

#1617 4 years ago
Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

Great photos showing...nothing... Wtf

Yeah I know.... Kinda jumped the gun by posting before I had pictures. I was just trying to get the word out.

#1618 4 years ago

Saw a Gottlieb Airport while out and about today.

The auction was at 150.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#1619 4 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

Saw a Gottlieb Airport while out and about today.
The auction was at 150.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Saw that the other day. Weird having a silent auction, but I guess an interesting idea for a store like that.

#1621 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have a Stern Batman the Dark Knight in beautiful condition (HOU two owners). I am selling for $4900 but would be interested in trading straight across or down+cash for NICE samples of the following:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25040

Hey everyone I have my eye on another pin so I would be willing to drop the price to $4500 for Stern BDK if anyone is interested!

#1622 4 years ago

For shits 'n giggles.. Looking for a Rolling Stones or a Tron Pro (unmodded). Have a TSPP to trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wttf-the-rolling-stones-have-tspp-to-trade

#1623 4 years ago

Going to Richmond VA for a wedding this weekend. Anyone have a really nice POTC or WPT for sale down that way? I didn't plan on taking my truck but I could

#1624 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Going to Richmond VA for a wedding this weekend. Anyone have a really nice POTC or WPT for sale down that way? I didn't plan on taking my truck but I could

I think there are a couple down that way either on Craigslist or market place that were in the 4-5k range.

#1625 4 years ago

Looking to buy a TZ or RBION. May consider other Lawlors as well, just PM me.

#1626 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think there are a couple down that way either on Craigslist or market place that were in the 4-5k range.

Thanks for the tip. Honestly I don't think Pirates is worth more than what a new in box machine would cost, but that's me.
I'm not in any rush. Just figured I would throw it out there in case someone had a reasonably priced one.

#1627 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

Looking for a Scared Stiff or Whitewater
Games on my trade block are:
Pirates of Caribbean
Austin Powers
Terminator 3
Willing to do a 1-for-1 trade plus my cash

Kenny you still looking to move your Pirates of the Caribbean? If so connect with this guy above...

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thanks for the tip. Honestly I don't think Pirates is worth more than what a new in box machine would cost, but that's me.
I'm not in any rush. Just figured I would throw it out there in case someone had a reasonably priced one.

Looking to trade anything? I have a nice BSD just outside of Richmond.

#1629 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Taylor, are you willing to sell outright?

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I never really got into BSD, May just not have enough time in on it. I have a few games I was going to work on that I could trade, all need small repairs & cleaning, 2 NBA Fastbreaks, Space Station, and a Sega Harley Davidson that I'm halfway through.

#1631 4 years ago

Someone sell me my 3rd shadow

#1632 4 years ago

I will have a Shadow up for sale within 2 weeks.

#1633 4 years ago

If anyone has a Jurassic Park for sale (not the Richmond one), lmk.

#1634 4 years ago

How much for the shadow?

#1635 4 years ago

TFLE FS-https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-huo-tfle-combo-4800-northern-va

#1636 4 years ago

All sold that needed to be

#1637 4 years ago

Bad Cats was traded for a Taxi today.

I have a nice Diamondplate Getaway HSII and/or a nice Swords of Fury I would like to trade for the following (sorry not looking to sell outright at this point)

-RBION
-Jurrasic Park
-Diner

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

Bad Cats was traded for a Taxi today.
I have a nice Diamondplate Getaway HSII and/or a nice Swords of Fury I would like to trade for the following (sorry not looking to sell outright at this point)
-RBION
-Jurrasic Park
-Diner

PMed

#1639 4 years ago

Hey I am thinking about selling my DE Star Trek Project. I have the working machine with great cabinet, NEW extra play-field to swap (Would need to be cleared and touched up etc), NEW plastics from CPR's last run. I am thinking around $2000 total if anyone is interested. Not desperate just deciding if I want to jump in to the project or pass on to someone else who is interested.

#1640 4 years ago

WTB Mint/CQ WCS 94

#1641 4 years ago

Just posted a shadow on the market, Baltimore area. Check it out dudes.

#1642 4 years ago

Looking for a low cost MB .Restore project, or one with good decals and playfield at a reasonable price hopefully 3 hours from Baltimore.

*****No longer interested in this.Personal issues have taken priority.*****

#1643 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a low cost MB .Restore project, or one with good decals and playfield at a reasonable price hopefully 3 hours from Baltimore.

Aren't we all ? Lol gl in your search

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Aren't we all ? Lol gl in your search

No longer looking for a MB right now.Some personal issues have come up.

#1645 4 years ago

still have the TZ Mini Playfield $175

bcf4b0c8e3c74a678556855523e8e5cbdc43bf43.jpg

#1646 4 years ago

Swords of Fury and Bad Cats were both traded over the weekend. Thanks for all the interest! I think I got back to everyone on their PMs! Best of luck to everyone's sales!

#1647 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

No longer looking for a MB right now.Some personal issues have come up.

Hope all is well

#1648 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just put up a Disco Fever & World cup on a no reserve auction on Ebay (separate auctions). Starting bid of .99. Games are located near Allentown PA. I can deliver to the York show to the auction winner if prepaid.
ebay.com link ยป
ebay.com link

I was able to test the Disco Fever displays in the World Cup and they all do work!

Only one day left and disco fever is only just over $100!

#1649 4 years ago

Seconded. I know full well how that goes. Wish stretch the best!

#1650 4 years ago

Looking for trade for my roadshow plays great looks great just need a new game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 30.00
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 249.99
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 249.99
Great American Pinball
$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 11228 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 225.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside