(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 361.
#16251 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a XPIN Green DMD that is in a AMH. I'm upgrading to the pin2dmd This dmd has one bad dot kinda in the middle see pics. If you have any questions please ask. I can take mos...”
2023-01-23
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 453 times

Have a Green XPIN DMD for sale

#16252 1 year ago

I've lowered the price to my best and final for my Toy Story LE with extras down to $9700. This is the best deal in this area for a really nice machine. Please check out my updated ad below for details. At this stage, unless the trade offer is for an Elvira HoH I am only interested in selling.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras: - Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball - Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16253 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I've lowered the price to my best and final for my Toy Story LE with extras down to $9700. This is the best deal in this area for a really nice machine. Please check out my updated ad below for details. At this stage, unless the trade offer is for an Elvira HoH I am only interested in selling.
Thanks!

Machine - For Sale

Toy Story 4 (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras:

- Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball
- Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”

8 days ago

Vienna, VA
(122 mi)

per3per3

9,700 (Firm)

Great seller and awesome deal for someone.

#16254 1 year ago

Long shot. Anyone have a Cliffy set for a JP Data East?

#16255 1 year ago

Hey guys, I posted my F-14 a couple of days ago. Trades or cash, I’m pretty open and the price is negotiable.

I’m in Fredericksburg close to other pinball haunts like Reclaim Arcade, Maltese Brewing Company, and Strangeways Brewing.

Thanks for looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149863

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey there, This is a player's condition game where a good majority of the inserts are lifted, but it does have mylar over them. Still plays super fast and there are custom plastic...”
2023-01-18
Fredericksburg, VA
2,667 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 519 times

#16256 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Long shot. Anyone have a Cliffy set for a JP Data East?

I’m pretty sure I have an extra of the knock off set that was going around on eBay a few years back. I can take a look if you’re interested.

#16257 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone have a Big Hurt for sale/trade?

You had a really nice one awhile back. What happened?

#16258 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyrosfear:

You had a really nice one awhile back. What happened?

I know...I miss it, at times! It was shipped to a great pinsider in TX.

#16259 1 year ago

My Big Hurt ain't never leaving! Seriously, it has terrific pinball gameplay. Wish I could edit the audio to remove the static crowd cheering sound effects.

#16260 1 year ago
Quoted from RatShack:

I see you're a man of culture. Good luck with the hunt.

I've got a Hollywood Heat in Charles Town, Wv. The GI lighting is out and the translite could be replaced but it plays. $1000 if interested.

#16261 1 year ago

In the market for a sub $5k Stern, something along the lines of RBION, Rollercoaster tycoon, Monopoly, etc

I'm located in souther NJ but I'll be travelling down to Silver Spring, MD for work on Wednesday and have some time in the early afternoon.

#16262 1 year ago

A friend just dropped off a Family Guy for me to play until he sells it. He had to make space yesterday for his Cactus Canyon LE.

#16264 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I know...I miss it, at times! It was shipped to a great pinsider in TX.

Ha! I know exactly how that feels. Good luck with the search dude.

#16265 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players Dirty Harry. Fully working. LEDs in inserts (non ghosting) and GI. Playfield wear on inserts. Small touchup in front of safe house scoop. Cabinet dings. Small dents in ra...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 412 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Listing a few pins to make room. Undocumented HUO LZPro (except for two days at Pinfest 2022 tournament…held up like a champ!). Not much to say. Everything is stock. No insid...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 476 times
Looking to sell a pin or two to make room.
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Need to make room and putting my nice BSD on the market. Fully working. Cabinet restored and looks great. Dark red powder coat trim. Playfield is maybe an 8/10. LEDs in inser...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 761 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Need to make room. Listing my Players Fishtales. Fully working. LED’d with nonghosting in inserts. Nicely working topper. If you don’t like the colorful backbox LEDs Ill swa...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1031 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16266 1 year ago

Looking for a Deadpool Pro or Stranger Things Pro if anyone is looking to sell let me know!

#16269 1 year ago

WOZ, FT, DH, BSD, LZpro still available. Open to offers.

I have a 6x12 trailer rented, and if all goes as planned will be traveling between York, Hagerstown, and College Park on Saturday morning. Could deliver or meet with any of the machines listed for sale if youre on the way.

#16270 1 year ago

I have a beautiful home use only Arcade cocktail-style machine. Built around 2010 with all new parts by an experienced arcade game retailer. It has a like new 19” vision pro CRT monitor with no burn in. The cabinet is in great shape, and the controls are very snappy. Has the nicer “arcadeshop” board, not the crappy 60-1 with the green menu like you always see in cheaper builds. Has roughly 25 games installed. Pac-Man Ms Pac-Man Donkey Kong Burgertime DK JR Galaxian Galaga Phoenix Moon Patrol Frogger and quite a few more. Has real working coin mechs. This could go in a bar or just enjoy on free play in your home. $1000 firm. Love it, just don’t have room in my new house for it. Feel free to connect via PM for pictures. It is the midway style cabinet, like a Ms Pac-Man cocktail.

#16271 1 year ago

No longer available. Sold elsewhere.

Quoted from RVApinballer:

I have a beautiful home use only Arcade cocktail-style machine. Built around 2010 with all new parts by an experienced arcade game retailer. It has a like new 19” vision pro CRT monitor with no burn in. The cabinet is in great shape, and the controls are very snappy. Has the nicer “arcadeshop” board, not the crappy 60-1 with the green menu like you always see in cheaper builds. Has roughly 25 games installed. Pac-Man Ms Pac-Man Donkey Kong Burgertime DK JR Galaxian Galaga Phoenix Moon Patrol Frogger and quite a few more. Has real working coin mechs. This could go in a bar or just enjoy on free play in your home. $1000 firm. Love it, just don’t have room in my new house for it. Feel free to connect via PM for pictures. It is the midway style cabinet, like a Ms Pac-Man cocktail.

#16272 1 year ago

Dialed In LE looking for a local trade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HOU Dialed In LE for trade, works 100%, no broken plastics, about 1,650 lifetime plays. Very sharp game that has been in my collection for over 2.5 years. Includes the following-...”
2023-01-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 808 times

#16273 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:Relisted my Mando. I'm no longer looking for trades, unless it's an older game on my wishlist plus cash. If someone picks it up this week, I'd go $7,200. If it doesn't sell I'm going to be posting my GOTG soon.

Machine - For Sale

Mandalorian (Premium)

Archived

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO Mandalorian premium. I'm the original owner. Less than 650 plays. I have not had a single issue with this machine. The only extra is the side ar...”

2023-01-06

Cresson, PA
(7 mi)

Looprunner

7,200 (OBO)

Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1386 times

Extended Re-list ($)
Change listing result

Mando and AIQ are gone. Plan on getting tired of GOTG real soon. Would like to trade for TWD, Spider-Man, Ghostbusters or Batman 66. +/- cash

#16274 1 year ago

Thanks to all those that reached out after the Scooby Stream.#505 has a new owner. As for the other ads still up, cash is king but trades from my wishlist will be given priority

#16275 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a XPIN Green DMD that is in a AMH. I'm upgrading to the pin2dmd This dmd has one bad dot kinda in the middle see pics. If you have any questions please ask. I can take mos...”
2023-01-23
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 453 times

#16276 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey there, This is a player's condition game where a good majority of the inserts are lifted, but it does have mylar over them. Still plays super fast and there are custom plastic...”
2023-01-18
Fredericksburg, VA
2,667 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 519 times

Price reduced and I forgot to mention that I'm including a new set of alpha-numeric displays as well. Thanks!

#16277 1 year ago

Bump and price drop. DH is pending.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Need to make room and putting my nice BSD on the market. Fully working. Cabinet restored and looks great. Dark red powder coat trim. Playfield is maybe an 8/10. LEDs in inser...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,300 (OBO)
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Need to make room. Listing my Players Fishtales. Fully working. LED’d with nonghosting in inserts. Nicely working topper. If you don’t like the colorful backbox LEDs Ill swa...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1031 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Listing a few pins to make room. Undocumented HUO LZPro (except for two days at Pinfest 2022 tournament…held up like a champ!). Not much to say. Everything is stock. No insid...”
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,500 (OBO)

#16278 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

In the market for a sub $5k Stern, something along the lines of RBION, Rollercoaster tycoon, Monopoly, etc
I'm located in souther NJ but I'll be travelling down to Silver Spring, MD for work on Wednesday and have some time in the early afternoon.

If you’re up for a road trip I just listed mine…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my RBION up for sale. Funding another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, no PayPal, etc. Game plays 100% and is fully LED w/ NVRAM. Hard to tell from...”
2023-01-31
Fairview Park, OH
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16279 1 year ago

I’m looking for a Wipeout if anyone has one for sale. PM me. Thanks.

#16280 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m looking for a Wipeout if anyone has one for sale. PM me. Thanks.

There is one for sale on the NY Facebook marketplace.
-Kyros

#16281 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a America's Most Haunted Original Back glass. It's in excellent condition. $100.00 plus shipping I can take most payment types just no PayPal at this time.”
2023-02-02
Baltimore, MD
Viewed: 110 times

#16282 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a really nice Data East JP?

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I restored this game 5 years ago for a friend and it has gotten little use since then.The game was totally dismantled and all parts, cleaned, buffed, painted, etc.. Exterior of th...”
2023-01-30
Fredericksburg, VA
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 420 days
Viewed: 822 times

#16283 1 year ago

Posted my GOTG for sale. I enjoy the game but have a few other machines I'd like to purchase. I decided to post it for a couple of weeks to see if anyone is interested in the pin.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Practically new stock GOTG pro. I purchased it in October. Approx 250 plays. It was from the last Stern run. No issues! I would consider trades for Spider-Man, TWD, Ghostbust...”
2023-02-28
Cresson, PA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 648 times

#16284 1 year ago

Anyone have a 19 in 1 Multi-Williams taking up space they'd like to move?

#16285 1 year ago

Loaded Stranger Things Pro listed just outside Pittsburgh

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my loaded Stranger Things Pro. The only thing keeping this from being a gem mint game was an unfortunate lapse of judgement while moving games that resulted in a few kn...”
2023-02-02
Pittsburgh, PA
9,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 773 times

#16286 1 year ago

Anyone have a AIQ shooter knob for sale in the DMV? Shoot me a PM if so.

#16287 1 year ago

Moving into new gameroom Saturday. Shadow is pending. Looking to trade Houdini for Spiderman, Stern Indy or Wonka. Hoping for trade before I lug pins up 2 flights of steps

Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lower price. Looking for cash or trade. Game is just to heavy to bring to my upstairs game room. Loaded Houdini. Needs nothing Has all power upgrades, scoop upgrade completed and g...”
2023-01-15
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 478 times

#16288 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*** Lowest price on Pinside *** *** The only trade I'm interested in would be for an Alien *** Toy Story 4 LE - Original Owner, October 2022 build date. Like new, plays great! ...”
2023-01-26
Vienna, VA
9,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1041 times

#16289 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Anyone have a 19 in 1 Multi-Williams taking up space they'd like to move?

3/4 arcade1up size or full size? I have everything to build a 3/4 scale Robotron 19 in 1 but have been dragging my feet on building it. If you are interested let me know.

#16290 1 year ago

Started Going threw some cabinets and found some things I forgot about that I'm most likely never gonna use. . I found Williams wpc89 / S /wpc95 gi ocd and led ocd brand new in the packaging with mounting plates for both and controller cord. Also found some gouveia wizard of oz mods that need to go threw bc I sold that pin years ago. Still got lots more to look threw but if interested in anything
ive found so far message me.....

#16292 1 year ago

looking for a DP pro/prmium or JP pro/premium - I have a TMNT Prmium and Godzilla Pro that I may be getting ready to put up for trade. Anyone around here looking to trade for those?

#16293 1 year ago

I have a Tron goodie bag unopened and the stock arcade game for the scoop and the original light cycles from the second run if anyone is interested. Easy to ship. Make an offer.

#16294 1 year ago

dropped an ad for rush pro. trades or cash welcome

#16295 1 year ago

Looking to trade out my BTTF so just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest. Would like to trade for BKSOR or Maiden but willing to listen others and can throw in cash as needed.

#16296 1 year ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Up for grabs is a Simpsons 1up Arcade game. Game is the most recent 4 player android based version with lit marquee and fake coin doors. Includes 4 player beat em up Konami Simpson...”
2023-02-04
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 113 times
Simpsons Arcade1up for grabs. Perfect mancave decoration for your arcade. Great 4 player beat em up and Bowling game. 3/4 scale and tons of fun. A hit with visiting kids.

#16298 1 year ago

Lowered price/looking for trades....Brought 3 games up to my new gameroom and it is a ton of work. THis will def limit my trading. DOnt feel like lugging this game up (or down) Loaded with all the best mods and power supply. Added some games to the list. Motivated to make something happen. Your chance to own a stunning pin for less then any other on pinside.

Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lower price. Looking for cash or trade. Game is just to heavy to bring to my upstairs game room. Loaded Houdini. Needs nothing Has all power upgrades, scoop upgrade completed and g...”
2023-01-15
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 478 times

Looking for classic stern like flight 2k, meteor
Spider Man
Stern Indy
Congo
Iron Maiden
Iron Man

#16299 1 year ago

Price drop on BSD and bump. DH sold. Installing decal on FT, and it is pending pending.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
2023-01-25
Seven Valleys, PA
5,500 (OBO)

#16300 1 year ago

LZ+ $1k if anyone’s really not digging their bond pro.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/326 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.