(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 361.
#16202 1 year ago

Do you believe in destiny?...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bram Stoker's Dracula -Glow In the Dark Edition! This was the Machine that was at the Allentown 2022 Pinball show. Machine has been completely shopped and plays without errors (N...”
2023-01-11
Charles Town, WV
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 738 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16203 1 year ago

Not pinball related, but I have some arcade PCB's ready to sell.

Mortal Kombat 1 + Soundboard
Lord of Gun
Area 51: Site 4
Lethal Enforcers 2
Lethal Enforcers 1 (sound not working properly - new sound chip will be needed in order to get sound working again - common problem with these)
Killer Instinct 1 (non-working and believe it is a bad CPU - checkerboard screen at startup)
Killer Instinct 2 (non-working and also believe it is a bad CPU - checkerboard screen at startup)

I also have an MK2 + Soundboard but sometimes the soundboard doesn't power at startup so I'm trying to figure that out before I actually sell it. If it boots up and it has power, the sound works fine the whole time so not really sure what is going on yet.

I also have some other light gun boards I'm going to be selling but just haven't gotten around to making sure they still work and stuff.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in any of these shoot me a PM.

#16204 1 year ago

Have a Godzilla Premium for trade with shaker, mirror blades, pinsound sub connector, and bunch of mods listed below. Looking for Alien LV

Flaming frames with Tokyo skyline (installed)
Custom painted Godzilla figure with interactive lit train cars (installed)
UFO pop bumper cap (installed)
Tesla Towers (installed)
Jet Jaguar figure (installed)
A couple of bridge mods - stainless steel and 3D printed plastic (not installed)
Oxygen destroyer (not installed)
Lolly Tokyo Lights scoop sign (not installed)

#16205 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Have a Godzilla Premium for trade with shaker, mirror blades, pinsound sub connector, and bunch of mods listed below. Looking for Alien LV
Tesla Towers (installed)
A couple of bridge mods - stainless steel and 3D printed plastic (not installed)

PM sent.

#16206 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Jubilee Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale: 1973 Williams Jubilee, $300. Project. Backglass is a 10, beautiful, coin door, lockdown bar and legs are very nice. Playfield has minimal wear in the usual places, unbro...”
2023-01-11
Jarrettsville, MD
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 251 times

#16207 1 year ago

Looking for a nice SM or TWD with mods. Shadow for trade bait.

#16208 1 year ago

robin Hey mods....Is it still the rule that you cannot post games over $3000 in regional threads without a formal listing?
I ask because every time I mention a game over $3000...I get flagged (even if I dont mention the price). I now see posts for over $3k games without ads in regional threads. Thanks! Just want to play by the rules.

#16209 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Tesla Towers (installed)

any interest in a TMNT LE?

#16210 1 year ago

Looking to trade all or some of the following: HUO Houdini w/ mods, very nice BSD, nice Xenon, in exchange for one or more of MET, LOV, Hot Wheels, Stern SW, Deadpool, Stern Kiss, Bad Cats, 007. +/- cash either way OK. Located in Silver Spring MD

#16211 1 year ago

Price drop. Nice WOZECLE for $10700.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16212 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner on this amazing game. Most people don't care for background story but I'm still gonna give it. This is my favorite game in my collection and I'm not tired o...”
2023-01-12
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1564 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16213 1 year ago

still have my Zeppelin premium over here. switching it over to OBO; had it up for trade mostly before. tyvm.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your viewing pleasure, I have a very nice Led Zeppelin Premium. Almost 2200 plays on it, but you can't really tell, honestly. Very little dimpling; near mint shooter lane. A...”
2022-12-15
Gettysburg, PA
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 540 times

#16214 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a JJP GNR LE? HUO, original owner, low plays. Going to list in the marketplace shortly.

#16215 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Hey mods....Is it still the rule that you cannot post games over $3000 in regional threads without a formal listing?

Yes

#16216 1 year ago

Listing for my minty JJP GNR LE

#16217 1 year ago

I'm putting my Really nice shopped Meteor and real nice Mata Hari SS with a hardtop and new parts on the marketplace tomorrow, $2600 each, picked up in Hagerstown, Md.

#16218 1 year ago

Here is the second listing the the journey to get rid of the games that scare the crap out of my kids. Have not committed to anything yet on TWD but interested in a few proposals. Can potentially pull some stuff out of this one to bring the cost down. Mostly looking for trades though.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is part two of project: selling games that scare my kid. Game plays great. JP is the best Elwin, but this is the second. This is the way. Only blemish is a tiny scuff ...”
2023-01-13
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 811 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16219 1 year ago

Looking for TWD PRO head backbox decals

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#16220 1 year ago

Just posted my Toy Story LE with slinky dog mod and other extras in perfect condition. Would like to sell this soon to fund another machine...everyone knows that deal! I'd be happy keeping the included invisiglass and reducing the price by $150.

I'd consider potential trades for nice examples of the following machines:
- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- Shadow

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras: - Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball - Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16221 1 year ago

Just posted a pair of Mars God of War playfields for Parts or repair.

Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “I have a pair of playfields that put together could make a complete playfield, or can be used for parts.”
2023-02-26
Joppatowne, MD
325 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 298 times

#16222 1 year ago

Open to trades from my list and or cash sales

#16223 1 year ago

I know this is a weird one. But if anyone is interested, I have a like new Bosch single electric wall oven. It was installed for less than 4 months and it wasn’t the correct finish. PM if anyone is interested.

*disclaimer, I am out of town right now and can not get pictures until next week.

#16224 1 year ago

#16225 1 year ago

Bump and price drop on WOZECLE.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16226 1 year ago

I think Bob Butch has a BM.

Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking for a Metallica Pro/Prem or BM66. Cash in hand

#16227 1 year ago

Anyone got a Six Million Dollar Man for sale hoping within driving distance of Pittsburgh thanks

#16228 1 year ago

Bond pro reduced price to $6400

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a relatively new James Bond (Pro) as we have a premium coming. This game was briefly on location, is in excellent condition and has absolutely no issues.”
2023-01-10
Dulles, VA
6,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 370 times

#16229 1 year ago

Added a couple more games to the chopping block, seeing what offers may be out there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “#569 James Bond LE Just unboxed after Christmas. Less than 100 games. Stock and in perfect condition. It’s not resonating with me and I’m throwing it out to see if there are a...”
2023-01-17
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16230 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Alien (Standard) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Listing my Alien SV for sale or trade. I am the second owner - the first owner did a terrific job of dialing it in. From what I can tell, everything works great. The Xenomorph mag...”
2023-01-17
Lancaster, PA
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 618 times

#16231 1 year ago

Putting my Bride Of Pinbot up for sale asking $4500. Also looking for a Williams Solids N Stripes back glass.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Long shot but I'd be interested in a back glass for Solids N stripes doesn't have to be perfect. Just picked one up that was missing the glass thanks.”
2023-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 322 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice playing Bride Of Pinbot everything works good. The whole play field besides the flashers have been converted to LEDS. Overall I think the Cabinet is pretty clean. Play field h...”
2023-01-18
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 328 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16232 1 year ago

If someone in here got that AIQ in MD on Facebook for $5700, that is a hell of a deal. It didn't last long. I was tempted but wife would have killed me if I did that as we're just not in a financial spot right now for me to get that.

#16233 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

If someone in here got that AIQ in MD on Facebook for $5700, that is a hell of a deal. It didn't last long. I was tempted but wife would have killed me if I did that as we're just not in a financial spot right now for me to get that.

I have one with only 60 plays that'll be posted soon.

#16234 1 year ago

Just listed open to trades.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Trades are welcome. Stern side armor, art blades, shooter rod. Lighted Krang and glider mods. Tunnel mod. Ooze canister mod and Technodrome mod from Mezel mods. Training signs and...”
2023-01-18
Lutherville-timonium, MD
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 122 times
Just listed. Perfect condition lots of mods. Trades welcome.

#16235 1 year ago

Bumping my previous post after just reducing the price. Great deal on a really nice machine with some solid extras.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Toy Story LE in perfect condition with low plays. I've added the following mods/extras: - Slinky Dog mod from loganpinball - Backglass lighting for the sides and botto...”
2023-01-14
Vienna, VA
9,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16236 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

It was listed here by someone that buys and sells a lot of machines, and he is very aware of the values, so I’d guess it was market value.

#16237 1 year ago
Quoted from Datsun1500:

It was listed here by someone that buys and sells a lot of machines, and he is very aware of the values, so I’d guess it was market value.

Seems below market, but priced perfectly for a quick sale.

#16238 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern. This is a very nice, clean, like new out of box condition home use only machine that has less than 250 plays at the time of writing this lis...”
2023-01-30
Morrisville, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 1026 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Stern Meteor, You will be hard pressed to find a nicer one. Game has 2021 code https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/meteor-2021-new-code-for-stern-meteor-1979 Klipsch TXH speak...”
2023-01-19
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 297 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed meteor and have SW pro fs.

#16239 1 year ago

Still looking for a Wonka or SM.

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Shadow. Leds throughout, extra spot lights, Aurich translite, Sanctum area repaired and has decal, Gun handle powder coated gloss black(has tiny surface chip), ...”
2023-01-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Viewed: 1488 times

#16240 1 year ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park by Data East. Would love for it to be w/in 2-3 hours of Richmond, VA. PM me f you have one for sale..

#16241 1 year ago

Selling a gorgeous Creature...

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling a gorgeous example of a Creature from the Black Lagoon. I have had a few of these over the years, and this by far is the nicest. Sometime before I bought it, this game had ...”
2023-01-19
Baltimore, MD
9,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 292 times

#16242 1 year ago

Looking to buy one of the following, within a couple hours of DC:
WOF
WPT
Trident
Big Game
Galaxy
Magic
Rock/Rock Encore
Hollywood Heat

#16243 1 year ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Looking to buy one of the following, within a couple hours of DC:
WOF
WPT
Trident
Big Game
Galaxy
Magic
Rock/Rock Encore
Hollywood Heat

I see you're a man of culture. Good luck with the hunt.

#16244 1 year ago

Gorgar project - game is in nice shape. Decent playfield with one minor spot of wear. Solid cab and Backglass. Displays work, sound works. Game will boot briefly then drop. Either a power supply issue or CPU. No acid on cpu, j no hacks. $1000.

Added 15 months ago:

Sold

#16245 1 year ago

Edit: Maiden and TNA left this morning. Still have TWD. Haven’t had anything that I found quite appealing enough. Star Wars premium plus cash trade would be at the top of my interest list at the moment. Maybe a bond premium?

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner on this amazing game. Most people don't care for background story but I'm still gonna give it. This is my favorite game in my collection and I'm not tired o...”
2023-01-12
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1564 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16246 1 year ago

Have a chance to pick up a nib game so I need to unload some to free up some play money.

Terminator 2 and joker poker are still available. Big brave is spoken for pending pick up.

And yes I do have wiggle room in price on both games.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my t2 pinball machine. Everything works as should. Playfield is nice being diamond coat. No wear coming out of scoops. Have a new ship plastic just not installed ...”
2023-01-20
Smithton, PA
Viewed: 231 times
Machine - For Sale
Joker Poker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Overall nice shape for a 40+ year old machine. Playfield has some minor wear/flaws that are cosmetic and do not effect game play. Back glass is solid with little bit of bleed throu...”
2023-01-20
Smithton, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 203 days
Viewed: 563 times

#16247 1 year ago

Cash deals are preferable as there are a few GnR CE’s at more reasonable prices available that I’d have to have shipped and long distance trades aren’t easy.

#16248 1 year ago

Looking to sell or trade my Seeburg HF100R for a pin.

#16249 1 year ago

Looking to trade a Simpsons Pinball Party for a Jurassic Park Data East. If interested, PM me. The Simpsons needs to be shopped but in very good condition. PM me to talk about it. I would rather not ship. We can do the trade in person. I am located in Midlothian, VA.. Cash on top of course.

#16250 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone interested in a possible trade for DI? Possibly looking for a straight trade, trade plus cash coming back my way or even a 2 for 1. DI is in excellent condition with low plays, mods, and topper. If interested shoot me a message.

Thanks

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/325?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.