(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,048 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by daveddd14
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 361.
#16151 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Basically a fancy clear coat over the cabinet graphics.

Applied by the owner or manufacturer?

#16152 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:Applied by the owner or manufacturer?

It’s by the manufacturer. Think of it like a playfield where the image is applied directly to the surface and then cleared over, versus a normal decal. It’s an expensive addition that is certainly not going to be worth it to many but it does look really damn nice.

#16153 1 year ago

I have a few games currently available.

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or possible trade is my fully rebuilt Taxi. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high-speed buffer. I have cleaned, polished...”
2023-01-02
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 464 times
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Mata Hari. I’ve disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt the entire game. The backglass is absolutely mint. Note the backglass is the rare versi...”
2022-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 216 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
As is - “This is a very nice original Time Machine. The backglass is mint. The cabinet is extremely nice. The playfield has almost zero wear. The game needs shopped and the power supply ...”
2022-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 685 times
Contributed to Pinside

I also have a ton of Twilight Zone mods/parts for sale, several of which are no longer available.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a large group of Twilight Zone mods. Some new, some used, some of which are no longer available. Corvette $50 Pyramid (Sold) Street Light (Sold) Apron flashers and gumbal...”
2022-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 389 times

#16154 1 year ago

A few new ads just in time for the New Year!

I also have a Konami Video baseball game, Bottom of the Ninth for sale. Rebuilt monitor that looks great! Asking $450 (not sure if we are allowed Marketplace ads for video games?)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $8000 Up for sale is a Stern Spider-Man Vault Edition. These don't come up too often and this is the first one I've had. Taken in on a tr...”
2023-02-05
Lehigh Valley, PA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

Complete list (more coming next week)

James Bond limited edition

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premium

Star Trek Premium

Star Wars Premium

Led Zeppelin Premium

Avengers Infinity Quest premium

The Mandalorian Pro

The Mandalorian Premium

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition

Spider Man Vault

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version (LV)

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal.

Ripley's Believe It or Not

#16155 1 year ago

Mostly looking for trades but open to cash sale too

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16156 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very low play at only 121 as of listing. Has Insider Connected. Cliffys kit installed before any plays. Captain Marvel ramp fix installed. Merry Christmas!! Cash and pick up o...”
2022-12-18
Ebensburg, PA
7,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 921 times
Contributed to Pinside

I would be interested in a trade for an Elvira HOH.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Justin

#16157 1 year ago

New year, new lineup. Ad is up for my really nice Spider-Man Vault with upgrades (colorDMD, lighted legs, Invisglass, etc). Still have GOT Limited Edition available as well.

Metallica and Batman 66 remain high atop the wishlist but I’m happy to discuss other Sterns (+\- cash) as well

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Spider-Man Vault Edition out there for trade Game is in excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of Upgrades include: -ColorDMD -lighted legs -pinball shoot...”
2023-03-18
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1716 times

#16158 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern. This is a very nice, clean, like new out of box condition home use only machine that has less than 250 plays at the time of writing this lis...”
2023-01-30
Morrisville, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1026 times

Nice low play Starwars pro like new out of box.

#16159 1 year ago

Godzilla Pro with the best Diddy upgrades. Found a JP so looking for cash only at this time. Houdini also avail.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Godzilla with Sold Out TDiddy Signature building and bridge mods, shaker, Tesla towers, Insider Connect and orange powder coating wireforms and armor....Cash or JP Pro or...”
2022-12-19
Bethany Beach, DE
7,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 771 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game came from meticulous collector. Has all power upgrades done and full of the best mods: Laserific Topper, real knocker, updated scoop, led head bracket lighting, Steam punk sh...”
2022-12-26
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1259 times

#16160 1 year ago

Ordered a Bond Premium that will be here within the next two weeks or so. So I’m selling the Pro. Asking $6700. Let me know if you’re interested.

#16161 1 year ago

Trying to help out my neighbor who’s looking for a 12 foot shuffle table. That’s the size he needs. Thanks

#16162 1 year ago

I have a customer who is moving and would like to sell a Monopoly. It is in very nice condition. Fully working. I sold them the game about 2005/2006 and have been maintaining it for them. I have a few photos. They live in Ashburn. Walk out basement with a slight hill to the front. They are asking $4500

They also have a 20 year reunion stand up Ms Pac Man/Galaga/Pac Man.

Email me if interested and I will get you in contact.

Michael

#16163 1 year ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Trying to help out my neighbor who’s looking for a 12 foot shuffle table. That’s the size he needs. Thanks

I know you said 12ft, but if he's interested in one a bit shorter at 9ft, i have one that i'm willing to let go cheap.

#16164 1 year ago

Going to post a DE Star Trek soon, it’s a player condition pin…chase lights don’t work and there are operator repairs done to the PS that will need to be cleaned up.

$3200

#16165 1 year ago

Got a nice Star Wars Ep1 up for sale. Plays great, nice monitor and overall really good condition. Works 100% including lightsaber

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to change things up and have a very nice Star Wars Ep 1 pin up for sale/trade. Monitor is crisp and bright and everything runs smooth. The light saber looks superb. It...”
2023-03-09
Bristow, VA
3,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 489 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16166 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone interested in a video slot? I’ve got a WMS Ancient Fortunes BB1 available with 4 additional games and a clear card. It’s in nice shape. If you have any questions just let me know. The additional games are

Escape from the Planet Moolah
Wolverton
Getting Lucky
Big Money Cheese Capers

Asking $925

Will contribute if sold.

Thanks!

#16167 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Going to post a DE Star Trek soon, it’s a player condition pin…chase lights don’t work and there are operator repairs done to the PS that will need to be cleaned up.
$3200

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Data East 25th Star Trek Pinball machine. Players condition: cabinet and playfield do have wear, there are some damaged plastics, and the game needs to be shopped. Power supply w...”
2023-01-02
Fairfax, VA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 141 times

#16168 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low play first owner Rush Pro for sale.”
2023-01-02
Sadsburyville, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 222 times
Rush Pro for sale or trade

#16169 1 year ago

In need of a back glass for my williams Solid N Stripes. Long shot but I'm also looking for a compatible heads that would fit a Williams Skylab & Super Star thanks

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Long shot but I'd be interested in a back glass for Solids N stripes doesn't have to be perfect. Just picked one up that was missing the glass thanks.”
2023-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 322 times

#16170 1 year ago

Does anyone have a Wipe Out for sale? PM me if you do. Thank u

#16171 1 year ago

Gorgeous, loaded GZ premium up in the marketplace. Looking for cash, or trades plus cash. AFM, WH20, LZ Prem, or Beatles.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous Godzilla Premium with lots of mods and upgrades. Currently 976 lifetime plays (although will most likely go up until sold).Dialed in and playing great! Includes: Pinstad...”
2023-01-03
Upr Montclair, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16172 1 year ago

Have BKSOR prem. Looking for GZ prem, MMr, AFM, or stranger things

#16173 1 year ago

Listing a Wonka standard soon if anyone is interested, need to make space, and raise $.

#16174 1 year ago

Got a Rocky and Bullwinkle up for sale asking $3500 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Overall the machine is in pretty nice cosmetic shape. Cabinet and play field both seem to be in nice shape. back glass has the typical bad spot on Bullwinkle's nose from the arm. G...”
2023-01-04
New Brighton, PA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 260 times

#16175 1 year ago

#16176 1 year ago

Final price drop on Game of Thrones LE to $9500 cash. Got my eye on a couple things and don’t want to keep missing out.

#16177 1 year ago

Godzilla is pending/sold. Still have shadow. Looking for SM, Wonka, TWD.

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Shadow. Leds throughout, extra spot lights, Aurich translite, Sanctum area repaired and has decal, Gun handle powder coated gloss black(has tiny surface chip), ...”
2023-01-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Viewed: 1488 times

#16178 1 year ago

Star Wars Premium posted for sale in PA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Condition: 2nd HUO Owner. Gently used. 330 Total Plays as of 12/31/22. Game is in excellent condition with normal ball dimpling on the playfield. No functional issues. No damage. ...”
2023-01-04
Hatfield, PA
7,625 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16179 1 year ago

Nice Laser Cue Ill be posting. $1600obo. Nicer playfield with min wear. Nice cabinet and glass. Not a beater.

#16180 1 year ago

Found something I want so temporary $400 price drop to try and move this weekend!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16181 1 year ago

Reduced.
Open to trades.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Funhouse SAMPLE, w/ Pedretti 2.0 kit. Downsizing the collection continues…. I have this FH sample with the 2.0 kit. Game plays great in both modes. Rudy’s eyes work perfectly...”
2023-03-11
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
9,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 1132 times

#16182 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern. This is a very nice, clean, like new out of box condition home use only machine that has less than 250 plays at the time of writing this lis...”
2023-01-30
Morrisville, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 1026 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Data east Star Wars excellent condition factory topper, pin sound Board,mirror blades, mirrored back glass, full LEDs. Plays as it should , R2 and Death Star work!”
2023-01-06
Morrisville, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 217 times
Contributed to Pinside

Have these Star Wars pins for sale.

#16183 1 year ago

I have Bond Pro in hand, and I'm looking for a TMNT Prem or Toy Story LE. I am looking to fork out as little cash on top as necessary. anyone interested?

#16184 1 year ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I have Bond Pro in hand, and I'm looking for a TMNT Prem or Toy Story LE. I am looking to fork out as little cash on top as necessary. anyone interested?

Open to TMNT pro?

#16185 1 year ago

Looking for Walking Dead, TMNT, BKSoR or AC/DC (PROs). Like new Bond Pro or Jack*Bot as possible trades.

#16186 1 year ago

Looking for a reasonably priced Alien Standard. Happy to consider trades for HWN, GZ, but prefer a buy: have cash in hand.

#16187 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Looking for Walking Dead, TMNT, BKSoR or AC/DC (PROs). Like new Bond Pro or Jack*Bot as possible trades.

I have a Turtles Pro that I can trade.

#16188 1 year ago

WTT Met Premium for GZ Premium with some cash coming my way. I would be looking for around $2500 +/-. My Met Has FF Speakers upgrade, Color DMD, Snake Mod, Fuel Color Mod, Shaker and probably a few things I am forgetting. Works and plays Great. Has some minor wear at the shooter lane. Zero Magnet wear. Located in Va Beach 23456. Local Trades preferred as I do not really have time to travel for pinball. I have a GZ on order but figured I would try to trade.

#16189 1 year ago

If anyone has an AFMr LE or AFMr SE and is interested in a trade involving a loaded Guns and Roses LE, Stern Star Wars Premium NIB, or Walking Dead LE please reach out.

#16190 1 year ago

Considering trading my Halloween BSE, if there’s a game I’m interested in. No issues whatsoever, zero. Powdercoat is flawless, game boots fast, plays great.

Game is awesome, but I need to make some space in the gameroom (new game would be upstairs) so we can do another round of renovations.

#16191 1 year ago

I'll be listing a Legends of Valhalla Deluxe within the few days for 7,500 cash (not interested in trades for now). It has a little bit of scuffing on the side armor from the shipping process, but I will include a new set of side armor (received from American) and Cliffy's with the machine (not installed). ~440 plays, but works perfectly. PM me if interested.

Added 15 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149613

#16193 1 year ago

About to list some E.M games for sale included free delivery

Gottlieb Rockstar
Gottlieb Atlantis

Interested in Trades for Godzilla Pro let me know what you have thanks

#16195 1 year ago

Possibly trading my super nice Deadpool pro

-Stern topper
-Red Powder coated lollipop rails
-Pinstadiums
-Mirror blades
-sling protectors
-Disco ball mod

Looking for a JJP Guns N’ Roses

#16196 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice premium. Has 900 or so plays on it. Plays great. Has movie code on separate sd card. Has carbon fiber helicopter ramp and tower ramp flaps external volume control. And sh...”
2023-01-25
Edgemoor, DE
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1436 times

#16197 1 year ago

Price drop on my WOZECLE - $10900. New playfield…game looks and plays great!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16198 1 year ago

Relisted my Mando. I'm no longer looking for trades, unless it's an older game on my wishlist plus cash. If someone picks it up this week, I'd go $7,200. If it doesn't sell I'm going to be posting my GOTG soon.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO Mandalorian premium. I'm the original owner. Less than 650 plays. I have not had a single issue with this machine. The only extra is the side ar...”
2023-01-06
Cresson, PA
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1386 times

#16199 1 year ago

Have 3-4 offers to ship Houdini or shadow Still hoping for local trade. Looking for SM, SM vault, TWD, Wonka

#16200 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Taxi and Star Trek Data East. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks...

There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/324 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.