(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,904 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 359.
#15801 1 year ago

Golden Tee 2006 "complete 29 courses" in a pedestal cab. Selling this as/is for pick up at my house or can bring to the York show.
Here's the scoop. Just finished building this to bring to the York show. All parts were tested and working before I cut the original cab up. This is the red board with compact flash upgrade and boot rom upgrade.

Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee 2006 "complete 29 courses" in a pedestal cab. Selling this as/is for pick up at my house or can bring to the York show. Ok here's the scoop. Just finished building this ...”
2022-10-03
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 113 times

This one has a shaking picture when paired with the video converter. It didn't have a shake with a real CRT monitor so the board is good. As per the repair guides from Arcade service. I need to add a 860 ohm 1/4 watt resister from sync to + 5vdc. I don't have the resistor on hand and won't get one in before the show so just gonna let this one go cheap. Asking $500 for the game. The GT complete red boards sell for this price alone. HDMI cable and TV not included.

#15802 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Entertaining trades on Doc Who?

Maybe

#15803 1 year ago

Broken record here, but I’d really like to get a Metallica pro.

I have Stranger things premium and AC/DC premium vault listed here that could be used in a trade, or cash deal if that’s your preference

Also keeping an eye out for Game Of thrones prem or LE, BM66, and EHOH

#15804 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Temp Trade: Deadpool Pro, Super Mario Brothers
Looking for a couple of temporary trade partners from upstanding pinsiders within 100ish miles of Crofton Maryland:
I have a loaded Deadpool Pro coming back to me at the York Show.
Seeking:
Black Knight Sword of Rage
TMNT
Tron
Star Wars
Others?
I also have a Super Mario Brothers coming to the York Show.
Seeking
South Park
Funhouse
Baywatch
Others?
Videos and details available here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread/page/7#post-7165267
Games do not have to be traded at the show, and would be available in Crofton Maryland. My games MUST remain on freeplay at the show if we are doing a trade (available after show).
Looking for a 3ish month temp trade, with each of us making one trip. Details to be arranged via PM.
I have also gotten fairly good at installing art blades and insider connect kits. If you supply the materials I'd happily install them.
Send me a PM with questions and interest. Asking questions does not obligate you. Getting Deadpool back from POMC at the show I temp traded for his Spiderman.

LOVE this and hope to see it more often. I have two great friends and temp trade partners and it makes the hobby so fun. Especially when you or your family get attached to pins. Not sure if we are within 100 miles but put me on the list for the future!

#15805 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my X-men pro. It has the newton ball mod, movie code, and shaker motor. It also has leds and silicon rubbers. Cabinet is very nice. Plays great, has wear pictured in fr...”
2022-09-22
Richmond, VA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 417 times

Willing to drop price some if sold by this Sunday.

#15806 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in solid co...”
2022-10-04
Gettysburg, PA
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 355 times

#15807 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade is my beautiful Tron pro. I acquired this game stock about 2 years ago and a great friend added all the necessary mods to make this game shine. Below is a list of what...”
2022-10-04
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1109 times
Contributed to Pinside

Tron pro up for trade in the marketplace

#15808 1 year ago

Hey all, Still looking to trade my HOU TMNT Pro, low plays with shaker motor. Willing to add cash to the right game. PM me if interested.

#15809 1 year ago

Still have a nice IM I'd like to trade. +/- on Cactus, Alien, LOTR, TFLE, others.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142372

Same on a GnR LE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142439

Cash pickup at my house in Williamsburg VA 23185, may be able to meet in Warrenton, VA one weekend also.

#15810 1 year ago

Flash sale, $10,300 if local and can pickup tomorrow. Located in south jersey

#15811 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “CPR playfield CPR plastics with clear plastic protectors CPR backglass Cabinet restored with fiberglass resin and Pinball Pimp stencils New Alltek SDB and LED board New apron New ...”
2022-10-05
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 585 times
Contributed to Pinside

Restored Fathom for sale. Located in Springfield, VA.

#15812 1 year ago

#15813 1 year ago

Point "." Taken...Here are few more...........

#15814 1 year ago

May be passing through Bel Air, MD early in the day tomorrow and could deliver if there's any interest. Make me an offer or throw out a trade

#15815 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Point "." Taken...Here are few more...........

Ha! Well, I changed my mind. Easier to just delete.

I will be listing a nice White Water, tho, just incase anyone is interested.

#15816 1 year ago

My wife is interested in selling her Addams Family. Home use since 1994, we are the second private owners. Color DMD, comet/cointaker LEDs, titan rubber, brand new balls, nvram. Ordered a set of Cliffys about 3 months ago, if it sells I can forward them when they arrive.
(I)Really want a Stranger Things but she would prefer cash. Asking 13,000.
I'll be at the to York show on Saturday only this year.

#15817 1 year ago

Sweet Dirty Harry for Trade.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Real Nice DH has been Led'd ( not all flashers ) cleaned and waxed, new rubber and post's. Has Cliffy hole protection and lighted button's. Works 100%. Has one broken plastic and ...”
2022-10-06
Folsom, PA
Trade
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 679 times

#15818 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

My Mandalorian premium is still available. This is a premium machine with a pro translite. The pro translite has definitely caused some confusion. I guess I should have swapped it out before posting the ad. Lol. I assure you it's a premium machine. I just liked the pro translite better.

Machine - For Sale

Autographed Mandalorian (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO Mandalorian premium. This is a premium machine with a pro translite. I have the original premium translite. I'm the original owner. Less than 600 plays. I have n...”

26 days ago

Cresson, PA

Looprunner

7,900 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Mando is still available. I received a lot of straight-up trade offers. I would consider a trade for one of the cheaper games (preferably DMD) on my wish list plus cash.

#15819 1 year ago

Excellent 2006 Stern World Poker Tour WPT for trade. Shooter lane looks like new. Upper playfield is clear and clean. A few mods. Open minded and Interested in all kinds of games - just not EMs. Can add cash for the right deal. Located in between DC and Baltimore.

#15820 1 year ago

Amazing Flash Gordon $5000
Super Mario Brother $5300

Formal ads coming soon.

Details here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread/page/7#post-7165267

Both held up amazingly at York. Still wrapped in my garage and ready to go. Only selling one or the other.

As always I'll make a pinside contribution if this sells as a result of this listing.

Thanks!

Added 17 months ago:

Mario sold instantly with formal ad and multiple offers. Keeping Flash Gordon. Thanks all! Game being moved Friday. Pinside is getting it's donation.

#15821 1 year ago

Have a loaded Mando Premium and Star Wars Comic Pro for trade. Only looking to trade one before winter hits. Interested in modern Sterns I haven’t owned yet (check wishlist), Cactus Canyon SE, Alien SE or Multimorphic P3.

#15822 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Amazing Flash Gordon $5000
Super Mario Brother $5300
Formal ads coming soon.
Details here:
Both held up amazingly at York. Still wrapped in my garage and ready to go. Only selling one or the other.
As always I'll make a pinside contribution if this sells as a result of this listing.
Thanks!

Here is flash gordon and super mario. Wish I had room for more pins!

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful Flash Gordon with the works! Beautiful and clean ass kicking machine. Held up beautifully at York with no issues excepting replacing a 30 cent c clamp onto the 4 bank. Re...”
2022-10-09
Crofton, MD
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 199 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super Mario Brothers Pinball! Beautiful and clean family friendly machine with best theme ever. Held up beautifully at York with no issues excepting a loose toy briefly blocking a ...”
2022-10-09
Crofton, MD
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 576 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15823 1 year ago

Moving in a month so need to get this ou the door New game room a little smaller or I would keep it. Nice Venus Juke. Just moved to my garage for easy loading. Pro player just fixed, added new battery and boards gone through by Juke tech asking $200 OBO. Pm for pics or info

#15824 1 year ago

Price drop, pulled color dmd off and reinstalled perfect original dmd.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my X-men pro. It has the newton ball mod, movie code, and shaker motor. It also has leds and silicon rubbers. Cabinet is very nice. Plays great, has wear pictured in fr...”
2022-09-22
Richmond, VA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 417 times

#15825 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things pro for a friend. If anyone has one for sale PM me please. Thank you!

#15826 1 year ago

Collector quality Diner for sale in Richmond VA

Super awesome condition! Show quality chrome rails, legs, lockdown.

Side mirrors, Premium leds, pinstadium lights

804-513-7153
Scotty

#15827 1 year ago

Considering selling my DILe. It’s in excellent condition with side art, mods, printed manual, topper, low plays, etc. Thinking 8400. If interested let me know and I can send pics etc. Will contribute if sold

#15828 1 year ago

This is still available with a price drop until it sells then the price will go back up again...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The Mandalorian (Premium) with insider Connect installed. January 2022 build and I am the second owner. Has the Following Mods, Shaker motor, Animated Grogu, Illuminated Mandalori...”
2022-11-18
Charles Town, WV
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 785 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15829 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “FS- Godzilla premium. Low plays and dialed in. Side art and upgraded backbox speakers installed. $9800 OBO. Shipping ok if buyer arranges everything. Cash or wire only (unless I al...”
2022-10-11
Warrenton, VA
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 783 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15830 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “FS AC/DC Premium vault. Excellent condition w/low plays. $10,300 OBO No trades at this point Mods: Color DMD Laseriffic topper Shaker Pinwoofer Upgraded speakers Train track mo...”
2022-10-11
Warrenton, VA
10,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15831 1 year ago

Will be listing a Baywatch soon. Stripped down top side to rebuild all mechs including pop bumper parts. LED’s everywhere and colored Titan rings, new parts, flipper bats and rebuild, etc. Display is good. 3800 obo

#15834 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Circus Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Circus pinball machine. One of Gottlieb’s Wide body games from 1980. Game plays great. It’s been cleaned, has new rubbers and has some Led lighting. Playfield and Cabi...”
2022-10-10
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,775 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 305 times

Machine - For Sale
As is - “1989 Earthshaker. Please consider this a Player’s condition, working game. Cabinet is solid with scratches and chips. It has some amateurish touch ups. Playfield is decent wi...”
2023-02-06
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
3,990 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1852 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15835 1 year ago

Wanted looking for a star Wars Trilogy

#15836 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Got an Addams Family Gold I'd let go pretty nice condition game PM if interested thanks.

tease!

#15837 1 year ago

Looking to trade my transporter the rescue.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Rarest system 11, Transporter the Rescue for sale. Fun game with a great cross ramp upper shot into bowl. Cool Sci-fi vibe, Beam me up Bally! Would trade for a Theatre of Magic, C...”
2022-11-21
Drums, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 86 days
Viewed: 1018 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15838 1 year ago

Anyone interested in my Class of 81 Reunion in trade toward a solid state pinball? Can be a project and I can add some cash if needed. Reunion works with decent looking monitor, it is missing the back door of course! Located near Annapolis.

#15839 1 year ago

Looking to add something to my collection.....Stranger Things, Stern Indy, Shadow. ES. Have a few possible to trade toward or cash.

#15841 1 year ago

Price adjustment!

#15842 1 year ago

Selling my Addams gold nice condition play field is a reproduction from my understanding

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Addams Family Gold would prefer to sell outright. I do not have the certificate cabinet is in pretty nice shape one mark on the left side. Play field seems to be a repro...”
2022-10-15
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 427 times

#15843 1 year ago

Selling my EBD 84 everything new except Cabinet. $6k OBO

#15844 1 year ago

Will be listing a player’s condition Jet Spin later for $800. Game plays 100%. Playfield has wear and it’s missing the back head door. Backglass is nice, with only a couple spots of wear. PM me if interested—thanks!

Here’s the ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/144615

#15845 1 year ago

Just listed my Cactus Canyon SE...need to make room

Machine - For Sale
Cactus Canyon SE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I need to make some space and unfortunately my Cactus Canyon SE is on the chopping block. This is your chance to get a basically NIB game at a solid discount with extras in advance...”
2022-10-16
Vienna, VA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 614 times

#15846 1 year ago

Anyone heading from MD up to the NE that can take a pin and bring one back shoot me a pm. Thx.

#15847 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone heading from MD up to the NE that can take a pin and bring one back shoot me a pm. Thx.

You can try Fast eddie

#15848 1 year ago

Looking for a nice condition Williams Indiana jones. I have a Godzilla premium I can trade for it.

Other games available include: Original Avengers pro, Led Zeppelin pro, Star Wars pro, Star Wars premium, Cactus Canyon SE, Walking Dead pro, Data East Star wars, Mandalorian pro, Mandalorian premium, Toy Story collector edition, AC/DC Vault premium, AC/DC Luci Vault Premium, GNR LE, DE Batman and Agents 777

#15849 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in solid co...”
2022-10-04
Gettysburg, PA
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 355 times

#15850 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Price adjustment!

White Water, $7.2k!

Machine - For Sale

FS White Water - $7,200

Partially shopped/refurbished “Very nice white water. Non-smoking home. Relatively easy to get from game room to street. Will help remove from home. Note: Color DMD is not part of sale.

The Good:
-DMD.
-NG L...”

7 days ago

Gaithersburg, MD

27dnast

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

There are 17,904 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/317 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.