(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,027 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by prowlerman99
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 361.
#15651 1 year ago

I’ve got a lightly routed Stern TMNT with insider connected and art blades I’m looking to sell or trade.
$6200

#15652 1 year ago

I am looking to trade my very nice Aerosmith Pro for something else to play. Located in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425. Will drive for the right deal. Message for pics. Looking for a permanent trade but open to a temporary trade.

Mirror blades
Pinstadiums
Pinwoofer GT Speaker system
Wizard speaker panel artwork
Modfather shooter knob
Lit shooter rod housing
blue t-molding
plastic shooter lane protector
Cliffys on the in-lanes switches
various cosmetic mods on the playfield
Quiet power supply fan
Several SD memory cards loaded with my custom software that plays music videos instead of the band animation during songs (was not freely distributed)

#15653 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Flash Gordon I think it's nice condition for a Flash. Back glass is perfect plays good. Play field is nice compared to most some minor insert wear that can be seen in pi...”
2022-08-31
Chippewa, PA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 324 times
Selling my Flash Gordon asking $3,100 (OBO) thanks

#15654 1 year ago

Hey all, I've got a great DE Last Action Hero with a recently repaired PSU that I'm looking to trade for a 90s era B/W +/- cash depending. I'll also take a look at other games if interested. Pm me for pics and details.

#15655 1 year ago

Listed my Golden Tee Fore Golf 2006 Complete all 29 courses pedestal game. $950
I would take $850 cash if picked up before Labor Day!

Other - For Sale
“GOLDEN TEE FORE 2006 COMPLETE ALL 29 COURSES. Selling my my GT 06 pedestal game with TV and stand. This is the higher quality red board. Pedestal was a full size cab cut down. TV ...”
2022-08-31
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 91 times

#15656 1 year ago

Beautiful Fathom... great cabinet, playfield, and back glass. Topper, LEDs, Playfield Protector, new plastics and plastic protectors. Modern Boards

I almost finalized our long distance meet in the middle trade but the tradee just found out he was going to be a dad and had to bail. Best backout of a trade deal ever!

Come and get it! Trades +/- cash welcomed... especially system 11s!!!

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fathom! Super Nice, Topper! LEDs! New Boards! Trades +/- Cash Welcomed… Beautiful and bright cabinet and original backglass, new electronic boards, new plastics, plastic protec...”
2022-09-01
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1875 times

#15657 1 year ago

anyone looking for a TMNT LE? looking to swap for an EHOH. lmk, Ryan

#15658 1 year ago

Got a beautiful EHOH Premium a little while ago. Not sure why but I’m not fully connecting with it. Gonna give it more time but also open to trades. If anything ends up playing out I will of course donate. Will put up ad with pictures soon.

Game has:
Stern Topper
Stern art blades
Speaker lights with LE cutouts
Side armor
Purple powdercoat
Knocker
Shaker
Medisnyl Mods
Backbox magnet
Purple blood drip mod
Docquest screen mod
BriteButton flipper lights
Deadhead mod
SuperBands
Custom apron card
House label mod
Cliffys

#15659 1 year ago

Anyone have a Rick and Morty near Maryland they are considering selling? Also considering a tmnt pro

#15660 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Loaded Dirty Harry. The pictures don't do the mirrored backglass and black nickel-plated gun any justice. The game is extremely well lighted, you can play in the dark! Color DMD B...”
2022-08-18
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1093 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15661 1 year ago

Selling my Terminator 2 Playa good asking $3700

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Terminator 2 game works and plays great. Has a couple LEDS by the sling shot area. Rest of the game is incandescent bulbs. Piece broke off the hunter ship can be ...”
2022-09-02
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 933 times

#15662 1 year ago

Hey all…I’ve got a nice TMNT Pro with lots of mods I’ve listed for sale…If anyone out there has a nice candy cab and or restored arcade cabs (Williams titles, Nintendo, 720, etc) I’d be interested in those as well in trade…anyway if so let me know what you got!!

#15663 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey all, up for sale is my TMNT Pro. There’s tons of mods on the game which I think fit well with the game and theme. It’s in excellent condition currently with 956 plays on ...”
2022-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15664 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Amazing condition Centaur for trade: CPR playfield CPR plastics White LED displays Black powdercoat All Comet LEDs with Alltek lamp board All new rubbers with SuperBands New drop ...”
2022-09-03
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 290 times
Contributed to Pinside

CPR playfield
CPR plastics
White LED displays
Black powdercoat
All Comet LEDs with Alltek lamp board
All new rubbers with SuperBands
New drop targets
New plunger
BriteButton flipper buttons
Black Pearl pinball at Queen’s Chamber

Not for sale now, I’m hoping to trade locally if possible. The value is around $7.2K and I’m kind of open to whatever.

Some Stern Pros I haven’t owned (TMNT, Godzilla, etc)
Oktoberfest
LOV
ACNC
WPC (BSD, etc)
CCr
Others…?

#15665 1 year ago

WTT Doctor Who. Has the prototype moving Dalek topper. LEDs and silicone bands. Cabinet has fading. Not interested in Gottlieb or pre 1990 pins.

#15666 1 year ago

Selling my Monday Night Football asking $2400 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monday Night Football pretty fun game. Ramp and field goal work fine has a couple of LEDS by the slings. On the play field art the 75 yard football looks a bit burned at on...”
2022-09-03
Chippewa, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 350 times

#15667 1 year ago

Not posted yet but I will be selling for a friend a Loaded HUO Mando Premium and a HUO Alice Cooper NC looking sell both for 8500 each or looking for Trades for Godzilla Premium, Mbr, Alien, AFMr.

#15668 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Big House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Big House. I can bring to the Cleveland show Friday. The game was stripped to a bare playfield. Most mechanisms on the game were fully disassemb...”
2022-09-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 537 times
Machine - For Trade
Rollergames Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my early-production, Diamond Plate (factory clear-coated) Rollergames. This game has the 15 flashers in the backbox and the red "W" on the speaker panels, in a...”
2022-09-03
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 593 times
I also have another Silverball Mania and a beautiful Ship-Mates just about ready to list as well.

#15669 1 year ago

Just relisted my Golden Tee Fore Golf 2006 Complete all 29 courses game.

Other - For Sale
“GOLDEN TEE FORE 2006 COMPLETE ALL 29 COURSES. Selling my my GT 06 pedestal game with TV and stand. This is the higher quality red board. Pedestal was a full size cab cut down. TV ...”
2022-09-04
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 92 times

#15670 1 year ago

Mando pro, GnR le, rush pro and ts LE all up for sale. May not sell all, but some I need to move. All listed in the market.

#15671 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “William Laser ball light project. Game does play. Electronics look clean. Playfield is very nice. Displays look crisp and bright. Cabinet has some scratches and wear but is solid! ...”
2022-09-04
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 306 times

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Medusa!! I am listing this for my friend. Yes, this is the spectacular Medusa that was at the Allentown pinball show in May! This is just a stunning example with just about...”
2022-11-20
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
4,990 (OBO)
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 735 times

Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Corvette. This has been cleaned and LED’d. Racetrack motor was replaced. Electronics are clean. Cabinet has some scratches. Playfield is very nice and has a few ball swirls...”
2022-08-11
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 506 times

#15672 1 year ago

I have a set of new slingshot plastics and skill shot plastics, plus a used Cliffy for a Tales from the Crypt.

$40…Local pickup in Fairfax

#15673 1 year ago

Does anyone have an expression light kit for LZ for sale?

#15674 1 year ago

Try this again. Relisted my Golden Tee Fore Golf 2006 Complete all 29 courses game.
Can't figure out how to edit the ad.

Other - For Sale
2022-09-05
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 124 times

#15675 1 year ago

For Sale or Trade...Looking for Godzilla Premium, Alien SV, AFMr, MBr are on the top of the list. Bottom of the list is Gottlieb Raven...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The Mandalorian (Premium) with insider Connect installed. January 2022 build and I am the second owner. Has the Following Mods, Shaker motor, Animated Grogu, Illuminated Mandalori...”
2022-11-18
Charles Town, WV
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 785 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15676 1 year ago

Games and other items that are currently listed or will be listed in the near future and are available now. I will also be at the York show and can bring games to the show with a deposit. All games are located in Charles Town, WV (NOT CHARLESTON). I am happy to send pictures, videos and detailed descriptions.

Elvis- HUO 2nd owner. stock $5600
Avatar HUO 2nd owner-comes with a signed original flyer by John Borg-Stock $5200
Roller Coaster Tycoon-LED's $3900
Family guy with a signed translite by Pat Lawlor $6400
Indiana Jones- Some cabinet fade and some playfield planking. LED's $10,900
Data East Guns-N-Roses with NOS original factory topper, LEDS- $6500
Super Mario Bros. $5000

Northwestern Triple play candy machine- $90
Seca Correct Weight Penny scale- Works great! Made in Germany $250
If any of these items sell through Pinside I will make the appropriate donations

Added 19 months ago:

Super Mario is sold

#15677 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Bottom of the list is Gottlieb Raven...

I was gonna list my Raven for trade and Mandalorian was at the bottom of my list of desired pins. What are the odds?

#15678 1 year ago

Updated ads with better photos. DP is available for sale or trade, STh premium is trade only.

Admittedly, Stranger Things premium will be harder to pry away, but I would like to see what’s out there. Both games are located in southern NJ, easy loadout, no stairs.

#15679 1 year ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I was gonna list my Raven for trade and Mandalorian was at the bottom of my list of desired pins. What are the odds?

"I like those odds..."

#15680 1 year ago

I have a PB Tilter (some people call it a lifter) that I do not need any longer. It's the red one that allows you to take a machine down or put it up safely, plus you can use it to move pins that are already set up around a room easily. Mine has the upgraded wheel kit for more clearance and the bigger spring. Not sure they are still available from the guys who made them, I got mine at York a number of years back. Thing works great. Will contribute to pinside if it sells here.

Photos available if needed, pm me.

$225

#15681 1 year ago

Just reluctantly listed my really nice hobbit le. Have 5 games for sale, if one or two sell, the others will be off the market. I am a bit more motivated to move my super nice mando pro with powder coating so don’t be shy on offers, never know what I might take.

#15682 1 year ago

Selling 2 WMS BB2E slot machines. Lord of the Rings and Wizard of Oz. Nice complement to that LOTR and WOZ pinball machine

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#15683 1 year ago

Listed my iron man VE. It has hurt my feelings many times and I want to share that with you. Also still have EHOH for trade or feel free to make cash offer if interested. TNA, maiden, stranger things premium and TBL at the top of wishlist.

#15684 1 year ago

Just relisted my Space Shuttle.Beautiful game with a new Playfield.

#15685 1 year ago

Selling my El Dorado City of gold

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project El Dorado City of Gold lights up, but doesn't start a game. All the boards are present game is in pretty good cosmetic shape. Play field, Cabinet, and back glass all seem v...”
2022-09-06
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 320 times
project $700

#15686 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a $2,500 preorder with Cointaker that I’d sell for $500. That’s you paying $13,000 for the CE game. Contact me if you are interested”
2022-09-06
Altoona, PA
13,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 601 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15687 1 year ago
Quoted from locksmith:

One of the nicest examples I've seen for sure.

#15688 1 year ago

Anyone want to sell me their Swords of Fury? Looking to add a system 11 to my lineup.

#15689 1 year ago

I am toying with offering up my Cactus Canyon SE for trade. It's loaded with the Bryan Allen side blades and translite (I have the original as well), mezel mods train track mod and moonshine flasher cover mod, and extra lighting (trough and spotlight for the mine). Ideally, I'd be looking for one of the following machines in great condition and we could work out the cash +/- depending on the machine proposed:

- Metallica Premium
- Elvira HoH
- Rush Premium
- Shadow
- Creature
- No Good Gofers

PM me if you are interested in a trade or if you have one of these machines and would sell it...I could then focus on selling my CCr in that case. I am not interested in a super high end example at a super inflated price (i.e. a $12k Elvira for instance).

Thanks!

#15690 1 year ago

Making room for new game. Going to post a Mando Premium ad with under 600 plays. Only mod is side art and a coin box sticker signed by Martinez, Dwight, and Eddy. I have a pro and premium translite for it. Thinking $8k.

#15691 1 year ago

I have a nice Players Rescue 911 everything works 100%. NOS Ramp installed. Helicopter light Mod. NOS Translite. All LEDs. Has some playfield wear that was touched up. Playfield is Mylared.
Also have a nice players Waterworld. Playfield wear by the flippers fixed with a custom decal scanned off an NOS Playfield. All Leds. NOS Guide by the Pops (this is missing on most of them) NOS Translite. All LEDs. Cliffy on the Dive Hole. Factory mylar on playfield.

Looking to trade up to a Newer Stern. LMK in MD near BWI Airport.

#15692 1 year ago

Probably going to want a Bond pro or premium, but I’m also impatient and want something else to play in the meantime

Mainly looking for other Sterns, even trade or cash my way is the preference

#15693 1 year ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Bump for some better pics

#15694 1 year ago

Post a EHOH Sten Topper with box. $1,500 OBO. PM if any interest. Thanks

#15695 1 year ago

Looking to sell/trade a routed GNR standard with JJP topper. $7000 PM me if interested

#15696 1 year ago

Lower price on my Avengers pro. Take a look.

#15697 1 year ago

Got my Evel Knievel up for sale could bring to cle Pin asking $3000 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Evel Knievel game works and plays fine. Back glass is in perfect condition, play field has some wear spots which can be viewed in pics. All the rubbers are new besides t...”
2022-09-09
Chippewa, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 900 times

#15698 1 year ago

I know this is random as hell but anyone in the DMV area have a clear pop bumper they wanna get rid of? Looking to add one probably when I get my UFO mod for GZ. And I have a red spring that I don't need either and would be willing to trade straight up for it.

It's probably not going to happen but thought I'd throw it out there lol.

#15699 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I know this is random as hell but anyone in the DMV area have a clear pop bumper they wanna get rid of? Looking to add one probably when I get my UFO mod for GZ. And I have a red spring that I don't need either and would be willing to trade straight up for it.

Just by one from Zitt Not expensive

#15700 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I have no pop bumper to offer but I am interested in a red spring depending on what you are looking for

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/314?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.