(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 361.
#15451 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Looking for a pair of sit-down racers. Let me know if anyone wants to clear some room for more pins! Ideally looking for something form the last 15 years. F&F, Tokyo Drift, etc. ... or let me know if you have a single Hydrothunder or SF Rush 2049SE that you want to get rid of (I already have one's of those).

I got a pin from a guy pretty close by who had a single hydro thunder in his garage that he was looking to get rid of and possibly just give away. He said it only needed minor work. Can get you his info if interested.

#15452 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

CoinOp Amusements was selling a pair of Cruisin Exoticas for $800. One worked fine. The other was complete but not working. Might be an easy fix.

They sold almost immediately. I've been checking CoinOpAmusement's FB 3 times a day for the past couple of weeks. Of course, I was tied up last night and when I looked this morning I saw the Cruisin's and someone else's "I'll take them" comment posted immediately.

#15453 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

They sold almost immediately. I've been checking CoinOpAmusement's FB 3 times a day for the past couple of weeks. Of course, I was tied up last night and when I looked this morning I saw the Cruisin's and someone else's "I'll take them" comment posted immediately.

They are closing up shop, aren't they? I'd imagine things are selling as fast as they always did

#15454 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

They are closing up shop, aren't they? I'd imagine things are selling as fast as they always did

No, CoinOp Warehouse closing

#15455 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Following the coinopwarehouse facebook posts from the last month, here are relevant excerpts: "I'm slowing down after 40 years of buying and selling - the main building is sold and everything is being sold at auction . . . I will continue to buy and sell on a much smaller scale."

#15456 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Following the coinopwarehouse facebook posts from the last month, here are relevant excerpts: "I'm slowing down after 40 years of buying and selling - the main building is sold and everything is being sold at auction . . . I will continue to buy and sell on a much smaller scale."

The son owns & operates CoinOpAmusements. They’re still operating. The father owns CoinOpWarehouse. He’s closing down (or focusing on his record shop).

#15457 1 year ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

No, CoinOp Warehouse closing

Oh gotcha, didn't know the son owned CoinOpAmusements. What a crazy business those two have

#15458 1 year ago
Quoted from Heartbreak7:

Anyone selling a Data East Jurassic Park in the area?

I have a nice DE JP w/ Pinsound & Color DMD that I was just about to list. It's in Lackawaxen, PA...so might be a bit far for you. Pin is in great shape and t-rex works 100%. PM if you'd like to see pics/video.

#15459 1 year ago

Listed my TMNT premium for sale or trade. Has playfield protector, Cliffys, shooter rod, art blades, lollipop rails, shaker, plus some other mods.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my TMNT Premium. The game has had a playfield protector on from the very beginning so the playfield is essentially untouched. No issues or blemishes with the game...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15460 1 year ago

Weekend bump. Safer than playing with fireworks.

#15461 1 year ago

I have a HUO Godzilla LE that I'm looking to trade for Godzilla premium plus cash. In full disclosure, I would expect the cash to benefit my side of the deal. I would consider a 2-for-1 as long as it included the gz premium.

#15462 1 year ago

I have a brand new, unpopulated Mando Pro playfield, just arrived. Willing to ship at buyers expense $750

#15463 1 year ago

"Working project" Vacation America for sale in State College, PA. $1,000 OBO. Pinside ad here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vacation-america-6

#15464 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
As is - “Selling a Bally Flip Flop pinball machine. It’s a very unique machine with cool targets that flip over. Unfortunately, the backglass is missing. Bought this machine as a proje...”
2022-07-03
Gettysburg, PA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 513 times

Bally Flip Flop. No backglass.

#15465 1 year ago

Reorganizing gameroom. Have a nice Rowe Venus Jukebox Card selector motor and cards were removed as they are always broken. Boards serviced last year with new pro player, battery etc. Plays great. $300 OBO. Pick up in Mt Airy, MD. PM for pics.

#15466 1 year ago

I have a non-working Gottlieb Dragon that’s been sitting in my garage for too long. I put I new PS board and new driver board in it at some point.
Anyone want it for $300?

#15467 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
As is - “I am selling a project Stern Stars. I am into newer pins, and this needs more work than I am willing to put into it. This is a very popular title. It plays a very cool chime tu...”
2022-07-06
Gettysburg, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 447 times

Stars project.

#15468 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice, great playing Demo man for sale. Works 100%. Cabinet is solid, couple bumps and bruises. Playfield nice overall. Has the following: -H-6 swear Roms installed -Leds in back bo...”
2022-07-06
Drums, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 268 times

Demo man w/ colordmd for sale

Added 21 months ago:

Colordmd removed- updated lowered price

#15469 1 year ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Machine - For Sale

Stars

New!

As is “I am selling a project Stern Stars. I am into newer pins, and this needs more work than I am willing to put into it.

This is a very popular title. It plays a very cool chime tu...”

10 hours ago

Chambersburg, PA

yonizzell

1,650 (OBO)

Stars project.

Ugh wish I was closer.

#15470 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Basically brand new GNR LE here; I opened the box last summer. It had a shooter lane protector and extra rubbers for problem posts before ball one. I even waited for leg bolt was...”
2022-06-07
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 597 times

still for trade or sale. about two weeks until ad expires. ty.

#15471 1 year ago

Making a trip to PA in a couple weeks, anyone selling a Godzilla (Pro) ?

#15472 1 year ago

Anyone have a Walking Dead they are open to selling/trading? any model is fine.

#15473 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “New unpopulated playfield for a Mandalorian Pro, just arrived from Stern and still in box. Can ship at buyers expense”
2022-07-03
Medford, NJ
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 192 times

New Mando Pro playfield, just arrived but no longer need. OBO

#15474 1 year ago

Checking to see if there is any interest in my very nice 1987 Williams Big Gun with all led's and pinstadium lights, perfect working order, would trade on DE Time Machine or The Simpsons or Meteor. I also have a very nice Williams Flash I would let go of. I'm in Hagerstown, Md.

#15475 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mystery Castle Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a very nice partially restored 1993 Alvin G. Mystery Castle pinball. I say partially restored because this game was in beautiful condition and only needed a little to...”
2022-07-08
Fredericksburg, VA
7,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 481 times

#15476 1 year ago

WTT gnrle , 300 plays no issues, some mods for Godzilla prem.

#15477 1 year ago

Still looking for a Sega Star Wars Willing to buy or can offer Royal Rumble, Stranger Things pro, Rescue 911, or Data East Turtles as trade + - cash thanks

#15479 1 year ago

Would also consider a trade for a Deadpool Premium,Godzilla Premium,or Batman66 Premium.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Minty Low Plays Huo Cactus Canyon Se. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.”
2022-07-08
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 206 times

#15480 1 year ago

#15481 1 year ago

Weekend bump for Vacation America in State College, PA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138337

#15482 1 year ago

I've played this kick ass machine and if I had the extra space it would be in my truck

#15483 1 year ago

Got my stranger things pro up for sale asking $6700, but would also consider trading for a Sega Star Wars Trilogy + cash

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice Stranger Things pro game is pretty much perfect no real cons I can see I'm the second owner game was never routed. No mods everything is stock asking $6700 thanks. Would ...”
2022-07-10
Chippewa, PA
6,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15484 1 year ago

Changed from trade ad to for sale. Would still do a trade+ for a wishlist game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a nice Star Trek (pro) up for sale. Took a couple pics but will pull it out of the lineup and take a full set later today. Clean game with some add-ons. Notable game speci...”
2022-07-10
Shepherdstown, WV
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 240 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15485 1 year ago

Free decent playfield glass in Crofton Maryland. I have a free decent sheet I just took out of the Fathom I traded for. Also shout out to TNT amusements in Philly for giving me a free sheet. Walked in yesterday and asked if I could buy a sheet of glass from him. Tuckey himself pointed to a big stack he had taken out of games and told me to help myself.

Thanks Todd!

#15486 1 year ago

Got a friend looking to list a Spy Hunter (1750), but also shipping for a modern Stern for around $6K (TMNT or Avengers are the titles he is after).

Msg me what you have or if you are interested in Spy Hunter .

Also would consider a G&R standard.

#15487 1 year ago

I will be traveling through MD and DE this week..
What do you have for trade?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Got a machine that you just are just struggling to sell/trade? Well, let’s switch our challenges. ( kinda like the Brooklyn Nets trying to move Kyrie Irving for Laker’s West...”
2022-07-04
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
111,111 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 551 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15488 1 year ago

Just listed my Big Guns 1987 Williams in excellent condition, $3300 or trade on a nice DE Time Machine or The Simpsons

#15489 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rescue 911 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working rescue 911 pretty neat game moving it for some other pins I'd like to get. Helicopter works great cabinet is in pretty good shape. Play field has some minor wear above flip...”
2022-07-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 731 times
Machine - For Sale
Big Ben Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Downsizing me EM collection game plays strong play field is is pretty decent shape for its age. Cabinet has scuffs on it nothing terrible for an EM. Back glass has minor flaking on...”
2022-07-11
Chippewa, PA
570 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 473 times
Got two more games up for sale asking $4000 for my Royal Rumble pretty clean game and $900 (OBO) for a Big Ben. Also, still have my Rescue 911 for sale $2000(OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Royal Rumble game plays good has all LEDS. Flipper Topper overall good cosmetic shape. Minimal wear at scoops compared to most royal Rumble's. One cracked plastic which ...”
2022-07-10
Chippewa, PA
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 408 times

#15490 1 year ago

Lets get ready to RUMBLE...oh wait wrong Data East game. Just posted this in Marketplace. If you ever have wondered what I do in my spare time its carefully craft my for sale ads...Enjoy and happy bidding.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just Finished one of my Super Jester Full Tear down Shop-outs On this Data East Lethal Weapon 3. This is the finest LW3 you will find until CGC does the Remake. The playfield was...”
2022-07-13
Charles Town, WV
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15491 1 year ago

Contemplating selling my minty BTTF ..leds ..flipper bats ..topper ..beautiful original cabinet..shooter lane looks great as well..6400 or will trade for another pin plus cash..pm me if interested...I can send pics and discuss..world cup soccer is one im looking for but there are others

#15492 1 year ago

Have a modded Iron Maiden pro with 300 plays.
It looks like a premium. You won't find another pro like it. It's that nice.

Looking to trade for a Hobbit ,Wonka LE, or Iron Man Vault

#15493 1 year ago

Looking for a BKSOR pro if anybody has one they want to trade

#15494 1 year ago

Picked up a nice but unshopped World Cup Soccer (WCS) in a package deal. Not looking to sell yet but would be interested in any and all Wacky straight up trades especially if it involves third and fourth parties from out of state. The more complex the better!

#15495 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Picked up an nice but unshopped World Cup Soccer (WCS) in a package deal. Not looking to sell yet but would be interested in any and all Wacky straight up trades especially if it involves third and fourth parties from out of state. The more complex the better!

I will trade you a lethal weapon 3 not unlike the one you currently have posted for sale. Imagine the possibilities! Double Riggs. Double Leo. Double too old for this shit. You will be the superstar of your next high school reunion.

#15496 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I will trade you a lethal weapon 3 not unlike the one you currently have posted for sale. Imagine the possibilities! Double Riggs. Double Leo. Double too old for this shit. You will be the superstar of your next high school reunion.

DONE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to link them up!

#15497 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Picked up a nice but unshopped World Cup Soccer (WCS) in a package deal. Not looking to sell yet but would be interested in any and all Wacky straight up trades especially if it involves third and fourth parties from out of state. The more complex the better!

I will trade you a non working Jokerz and 2 jailbreak Amazon firesticks

#15498 1 year ago

Have a HUO modded Stern Godzilla premium with 250 plays. Has the Tdiddy Tesla towers and fighter jet mod. Side art installed and updated Godzilla figure that looks like the original from the movies. Led buttons and shaker installed.

Looking for a Willy Wonka Le or a Hobbit.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nJc1Ca4dP86Gsvpg6

#15499 1 year ago

Price drop and weekend bump!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my TMNT Premium. The game has had a playfield protector on from the very beginning so the playfield is essentially untouched. No issues or blemishes with the game...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15500 1 year ago

Would also trade for a Shrek, Iron Man Vault, Munsters Pro, or towards an Alien Standard or Hobbit.

Thanks.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/310?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.