(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 361.
#15301 1 year ago

Looking for an Oktoberfest somewhere near Md/Va/dc. Anyone?

#15302 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Looking for an Oktoberfest somewhere near Md/Va/dc. Anyone?

There’s one for sale in Rockville, MD:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/2164587047051969/

#15303 1 year ago

Pick-Up / Delivery Possible from Central VA to Central PA next week. Making my way up and back next week, if anyone needs something just lmk. Really only looking to move pins, not arcades. Can organize 3-4 games each way.

#15304 1 year ago

Still looking...anyone?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one within a few hours drive of Baltimore/DC.”
2022-04-23
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 201 times

#15305 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”
2022-05-24
Chippewa, PA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times
Got my NGG back on the market for sale or trade decided not to go through with the trade I had lined up. Also, still got my gorgar up thanks
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a very nice no good gofers not something in a rush to move. Having a tournament soon and looking for a better tournament pin. Game plays good all LEDS. Trade List Fish Tales J...”
2022-05-20
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 692 times

#15306 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Machine - For Sale

Gorgar

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”

4 days ago

Chippewa, PA

Coolpinballdino

Got my NGG back on the market for sale or trade decided not to go through with the trade I had lined up. Also, still got my gorgar up thanks

Machine - For Sale

No Good Gofers

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Got a very nice no good gofers not something in a rush to move. Having a tournament soon and looking for a better tournament pin. Game plays good all LEDS.
Trade List
Fish Tales
J...”

8 days ago

Chippewa, PA

Coolpinballdino

A Zeke's peak would sure be a fun diversion at your tournament!

#15307 1 year ago

Anyone with a truck have a pool table they want to unload?

I've decided to get a pool table for the basement. Let me know if anyone has a 7 foot bar sized pool table they can deliver to a walkout basement (no steps) in Crofton Maryland. Accessories and the ability to accept coins is a plus, but not required. There are a bunch on facebook and craigslist, but I would need delivery. Am a big guy and can help bring down the hill, but I can't move a 800 pound pool table by myself. Get your space back! Max budget is $1,000 if including stools, bar table, accessories, and the like. Have a nice ping pong table to trade towards (not much) if interested.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anyone with a truck have a pool table they want to unload? I've decided to get a pool table for the basement. Let me know if anyone has a 7 foot bar sized pool table they can deli...”
2022-05-28
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 42 times

#15308 1 year ago

Commercial dynamo air hockey table for sale or part of a trade with cash, $500

#15309 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Still looking...anyone?
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Sharkey's Shootout

There’s a re-seller that has one on fb but no pics posted.

“Sharkey's Shootout $3499-Premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts, and target armor decals. This machine is ready to go. new MPU and DMD driver board. Manny - 215-840-3147. Newtown, PA”

#15310 1 year ago

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Holiday bump! Added more trade options since original post! Will close ad in a few days. Have some interest but waiting a few more days for cash or local top of list trades!

#15311 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

There’s a re-seller that has one on fb but no pics posted.
“Sharkey's Shootout $3499-Premium LEDs and upgraded rubber parts, and target armor decals. This machine is ready to go. new MPU and DMD driver board. Manny - 215-840-3147. Newtown, PA”

Mixed reviews here about that seller. So I've not pursued it...I did see that. Thanks

#15312 1 year ago

Have a NIB Avengers Prem & Deadpool Prem both with NIB Toppers and NIB Full Upgrade Kits available that I picked up on trade. Can deliver within reason. Trade +/- cash as needed.

#15313 1 year ago

Don't feed the flippers.

#15314 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Don't feed the flippers.

Got these games on trade for the value I'm passing them on. Don't PM me wanting games for probably MSRP or lower and then throw a tantrum on the group when you can't afford a game at average or below market. SMH. My last Deadpool Prem sold in 5 minutes I got in on a trade for same price.

#15315 1 year ago

Next time just don't be too bashful to post an ad or your prices publicly. He's asking $10250 for the game and $1250 for the upgrades. Now nobody else has to PM you to find out you're going to charge them over MSRP on a game currently in production for zero value added.

#15316 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Next time just don't be too bashful to post an ad or your prices publicly. He's asking $10250 for the game and $1250 for the upgrades. Now nobody else has to PM you to find out you're going to charge them over MSRP on a game currently in production for zero value added.

Find someone with it in hand that will sell at MSRP. Not going to happen. In 6 months when Stern is caught up maybe... but not today. Also, I'm pretty sure he's mostly looking for trades. Dealers generally don't offer near to fair market value for pins on trade.

#15317 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

$10250 if true, is definitely high, since there is an AIQ Prem priced $2000 lower only a 3 hour drive further south. Also one can still order a game from one of the many MANY distributors who have them in stock and on order. Still $1k lower even if you have it shipped, and you can have it in 3 days.

I’m lucky enough to have 2 distributors less than an hour away (Arcade games of Maryland for example) who I can drive to and pick one up. support the distros!

But hey if you own the game, you can ask whatever price you want.

#15318 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Find someone with it in hand that will sell at MSRP. Not going to happen. In 6 months when Stern is caught up maybe... but not today. Also, I'm pretty sure he's mostly looking for trades. Dealers generally don't offer near to fair market value for pins on trade.

There’s 4 posted right now at close to MSRP. One is close by in North Carolina.

Agreed on dealer typically not doing trades

#15319 1 year ago

I've had my Rick and Morty BSE up for trade for a while, but I am only now getting serious about making something happen. Market ad has been updated with photos, preferred trades, and cash price of $11k.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Interested in selling or trading (+/- cash as needed) my Rick and Morty BSE. Machine has all factory add-ons except butter cabinet and powder coated coin door. The flipper bushin...”
2022-05-09
Lancaster, PA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 2705 times

#15320 1 year ago

The 10k price tag was in reference to DP premium. They’re off the line now so unless you have one in transit, i suggest jumping on the price. Don’t think anyone has an idea on a 2023 run

#15321 1 year ago

Not cool at all…

Games are trades preferred and AIQ Prem is $8900 towards trade. So you have completely misrepresented the situation and my games. Both games also offer complete NIB Upgrades packages and topper if desired.

Better to inform yourself before getting your panties in a bunch cuz you can’t afford a game for fair market. DP Prem is sold out and even dealers are offering them for $1K over what I’m looking for in trades. Not too mention, typically will deliver within reason or if on the way I’m headed for free.

Check out my feedback and realise you are completely in the wrong here and should apologise.

Quoted from Chalkey:

#15322 1 year ago

What did I misrepresent exactly?

Doesn't seem like I'm the salty one here...

#15323 1 year ago

Holy shit. If you don't want to pay an asking price, move on. No need to publicly post the guys price that he clearly didn't want to post. Just find another game.

#15324 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a temporary trade of a few months? Have:

Star Wars Pro
Game of Thrones Pro (w/ ColorDMD)
Spiderman Vault (w/ColorDMD)
Aerosmith Pro
Avengers Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro

Interested in Sterns I haven't played. Godzilla, TMNT; Rush; Deadpool; and plenty of others. Hot Wheels, Octoberfest and Houdini as well.

#15325 1 year ago

Hey gang, been away for a while, not sure what's up in pinball land. In fact, we just arrived back to our place in Leesburg and can finally log in to a PC that doesn't need the security verification (which never arrived to the devices I was trying to log in on)!

Anyhoo...we're moving. We have a MBr LE, Guardians Pro, and Fish Tales. All great condition, tho I recall the MBr is dimpled.

Just landed Leesburg and typing this before I have a chance to research further and ultimately post. Need them sold by roughly end of this week or they'll go on the moving truck. I'll donate to PS whenever this wraps...not sure I'll post the machines as that requires more time/care than I can give, given that we're moving the whole household (and might plan/do an estate sale in coming days).

Definitely worth a look if you're local!

Mike

#15326 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Star Wars Pro
Aerosmith Pro
Avengers Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro
Interested in Sterns I haven't played. Godzilla, TMNT; Rush; Deadpool; and plenty of others. Hot Wheels, Octoberfest and Houdini as well.

I would be interested in buying your GOT

#15327 1 year ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

Hey gang, been away for a while, not sure what's up in pinball land. In fact, we just arrived back to our place in Leesburg and can finally log in to a PC that doesn't need the security verification (which never arrived to the devices I was trying to log in on)!
Anyhoo...we're moving. We have a MBr LE, Guardians Pro, and Fish Tales. All great condition, tho I recall the MBr is dimpled.
Just landed Leesburg and typing this before I have a chance to research further and ultimately post. Need them sold by roughly end of this week or they'll go on the moving truck. I'll donate to PS whenever this wraps...not sure I'll post the machines as that requires more time/care than I can give, given that we're moving the whole household (and might plan/do an estate sale in coming days).
Definitely worth a look if you're local!
Mike

I was just discussing trading our Mando Pro for a Spider-Man VE this morning with my son (7yo partner in pinball). Bought NIB, animated Grogu with on/off switch, wireforms, cliffys, mirror blades and shaker. Any interest?

#15328 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Star Wars Pro
Aerosmith Pro
Avengers Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro

I was just discussing trading our Mando Pro for a Spider-Man VE this morning with my son (7yo partner in pinball). Bought NIB, animated Grogu with on/off switch, wireforms, cliffys, mirror blades and shaker. Any interest?

#15329 1 year ago

Maybe its the recent release of season 4 going to my head, but is anyone interested in a deal involving a GZ premium for Stranger things premium? I’d consider a few other Stern Pros + cash coming back my way as well

#15330 1 year ago

Hi, I’m currently in the market for a Surf Champ. I’m not picky if it is in working order or not. I’m seeing one on Craigslist/Offer up, but the seller is unresponsive.

#15331 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

To this end, I'm interested in a Spider-Man VE. I have a very nice, clean and modded Mandalorian Pro. In addition to the above, it also has the WizPanel Speaker Cover, Tilt Graphics Gina shooter lane mod and I've been using a shooter lane protector. I'd possibly just buy the Spider-Man VE if the price was reasonable and the drive isn't too far as well.

#15332 1 year ago

Looking to try a Radical and/or Bad Girls. Feel free to reach out if anyone has either for sale.

#15333 1 year ago

Welp, the dream house just hit the market the family is begging for us to make a play for it so I need to make myself a little more flush with cash... meaning I have to sell some games.

Tastefully Modded: GoT Pro - spoken for
Tastefully Modded: Mando Pro - listed on marketplace
Tastefully Modded: TMNT Pro, - listed on marketplace
Working Solid State Bally Night Rider - listed on marketplace

I hope I don't sell them all, but we will see. Listings will be posted in the marketplace. cash only sales. no trades

#15334 1 year ago

Who routes video games and pinballs in Herndon?

#15335 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Who routes video games and pinballs in Herndon?

I would check with @flynnibus.

#15336 1 year ago

Would like to trade for an Iron Maiden Pro + cash, possibly work something out for Stranger Things prem
Other trades for Sterns on the wishlist considered as well

#15338 1 year ago

Lethal Weapon 3 - good shape, works 100%. Has topper. $2900 obo

#15339 1 year ago

Trying to get my dad into the World of Pinball!!

Looking for one of these games to be his first Pin to suck him in!!

Corvette
Fish Tales
Buck Hunter
Harley Davidson Stern
Maybe a Mustang

I would rather get him one of the first 3 but would entertain a Harley after searching for a bit.

Thanks!!

#15340 1 year ago

I have to move one of the machines in my collection to make room for a new pin. I'm not really attached to any of them. I'm thinking Batman with ColorDMD ($8,000) or an autographed (Dwight, Martinez, Eddy) Mando Premium ($9,000). Maybe my AIQ premium.

#15341 1 year ago

Listed my BM66 today. May also be putting up my shadow.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only really looking for trades at this point for an AFMr or Maiden Premium. I am the second owner and the first had it HUO as well. I have not had a single issue with the game ...”
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2350 times

#15342 1 year ago

Interested in:
IM pro, EHOH, Stranger Things premium, Metallica pro, BM66

Trade options: GZ prem or DP prem

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to trade down for a Stern pro on my wishlist +cash, will also consider outright sale Either moving this or GZ premium (separate ad)”
2022-05-31
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 361 times

#15344 1 year ago

Anyone in “close” proximity interested in trading for a ST pro with some of the more sought after (as i understand it anyway) mods for one of my wishlist games?

Really would like an IMDN pro. I’m thinking of collecting Elwin’s games next now that I completed my Spooky collection. Cash added to balance the trade obvs.

PM me if interested. I don’t mind being the chauffeur. I prefer in person deals, and especially when a trade is involved.

#15345 1 year ago

i got a GNR LE collecting dust over here. not that it's a bad game or anything, i just don't play anything anymore. i'll sell it ($10k?) or trade maybe; the more cash my way the better. i'll get an ad up this week probably, but wanted to throw it in here first. ty.

#15346 1 year ago

have aerosmith pro. looking for bksor; manndo; or stranger things prem

#15347 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”
2022-05-24
Chippewa, PA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times
Got a Big Deal playing game needs some work to get perfect, but is playable $600. Also, one last price drop on my Gorgar $1400 Firm thanks
Machine - For Sale
Big Deal Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This big deal is a playing game, but will need some work to get perfect. Game starts and plays but it stays on ball 1 and player 1 reel second reel won't move. Doesn't award bonus ...”
2022-06-05
Chippewa, PA
450 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 668 times

#15348 1 year ago

Looking for a nice shadow near Md. also want an older stern drop target like galaxy, meteor or flight 2k.

Thx

#15349 1 year ago

I've got a Pinball Brothers (2021) Alien SV that I'd be willing to trade or sell outright. Playfield Protector and Titans installed. I'm going to put in for an LV or else this would be staying around a bit longer.

#15350 1 year ago

Re-asking. Who routes video games and pinballs in Herndon? Thanks

Michael

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/307 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.