(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 359.
#15151 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Off subject: I posted on Facebook marketplace my IGT Game King video poker slot with two screens, 120 games including ultimate poker, spin poker, deal/draw poker, blackjack, and several video poker games like Coyote, bill/ticket acceptor, prints out tickets, extra paper, stand, keys for $2200. Also have battery backup and comfortable swivel chair that I would include.

$1800 if any one is interested.

#15152 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I have 8 regular sized used good play field glass $5 each or $30 for all.

Since I will not move glass to Indiana, does anyone want this for free (or is that still too expensive )?

Otherwise it will find its way, sadly, to trash pickup day if I can’t find anyone that wants it.

#15153 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

$1750 if any one is interested.

#15154 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Since I will not move glass to Indiana, does anyone want this for free (or is that still too expensive )?
Otherwise it will find its way, sadly, to trash pickup day if I can’t find anyone that wants it.

Wow... didn't know you were moving. Looks like you're pulling out of the hobby?

#15155 1 year ago

Looking for a low mileage Monster Bash (original) or Champion Pub.

#15156 1 year ago

Entertaining sale/trade for my DP Premium. About 100 plays, shaker, art blades, pinstadium neos, full pinwoofer KO kit, full Cliffy set.

Looking to sell or trades involving TMNT LE, CCr LE, or MMr.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I’ll save everyone a story and just say this is probably my favorite pin, and I will likely regret this at some point. This is from the January 2022 run with fewer than 100 pla...”
2022-03-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 849 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15157 1 year ago

Considering putting my Aerosmith Pro and Star Wars Pro (original artwork) up for trade. Only interested in Stern Pros with an LCD screen at this point. Both loaded with mods. Looking for a straight trade, pro for a pro.

#15158 1 year ago

Still on the hunt for shadow, Houdini, stranger things or stern Indy Jones. Have a beautiful wh20 to trade.

#15159 1 year ago

Not a pin, but have an all original Donkey Kong (blue) Arcade Game for $2100.

#15160 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow... didn't know you were moving. Looks like you're pulling out of the hobby?

Temporarily. It is just too much of a hassle to move 10 pinball machines, 5 slot machines, and a Game King Video Poker machine. We do not yet have a house in Evansville, Indiana (moving closer to our grandchildren). Insurance in general only covers external storage at 10%. So we cannot buy enough insurance to properly insure all the games. I have a P3 on order that I will have delivered to Indiana later in the year when it is my turn to get one. I am looking at this as an opportunity to buy games I have never owned before and start fresh. However, if prices do not stabilize, I am not sure I can (or want to) afford new games or even pre-owned games.

I plan to continue to fix pinball machines in Evansville. I will have to be "seen" in the office for my real job every 4-6-8 weeks so plan on being back often and maybe I can do a few fixes when I am in the area. (We'll see how that works out.)

Michael

#15161 1 year ago

This was supposed to be for the IGT Game King with over 120 games... $1750

#15162 1 year ago

I'd like to offer up my nice Star Trek Pro for trade bait. It is in excellent condition and plays perfectly. It includes a colorDMD, mirror blades, and some mezel mods...it's nice! I have a few other machines that are currently bolted to the ground, so this one is in my rotation spot. Ideally, I'm looking for nice examples of the following machines as a trade (prioritized by interest) and can throw cash into deals where needed:

- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- The Shadow
- Mousin' Around

Hit me up if you wanna wheel and deal! I'd entertain sale interest, but would prefer something from the list above.

Thanks!

#15163 1 year ago

Dropped the price on Pool Sharks $2000.

Machine - For Sale
Pool Sharks Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty clean Pool Sharks game works good as well. Play field is clean so is the cabinet no major wear or scratches. Back glass is in perfect condition. Comes with the manual good ...”
2022-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 695 times

#15164 1 year ago

January run Mando Premium for sale with shaker, art blades, moving Grogu, and full Cliffy set. Open to trade for a TMNT LE. I can add cash.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15165 1 year ago

Sorry sold elsewhere...LOTS of interest

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Doctor Who for Sale...I am open to Trades and offers (especially over my asking price) but mostly looking to Sell to finance another machine on the Jester Billboard Hot 100 list. ...”
2022-04-02
Charles Town, WV
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 135 times

#15166 1 year ago

Will be listing my AIQ premium with shaker, topper, and art blades later this week. Great condition HUO

#15167 1 year ago

Selling my Fish Tales asking $4600(OBO) let me know if you're interested thanks

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays good has some LEDS, by the slingshot area. Left side of the cabinet is really faded right side has some fade as well. Play field has some typical insert wear around the fish....”
2022-04-03
Chippewa, PA
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 593 times

#15168 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'd like to offer up my nice Star Trek Pro for trade bait. It is in excellent condition and plays perfectly. It includes a colorDMD, mirror blades, and some mezel mods...it's nice! I have a few other machines that are currently bolted to the ground, so this one is in my rotation spot. Ideally, I'm looking for nice examples of the following machines as a trade (prioritized by interest) and can throw cash into deals where needed:
- Elvira HoH
- Metallica Premium
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- The Shadow
- Mousin' Around
Hit me up if you wanna wheel and deal! I'd entertain sale interest, but would prefer something from the list above.
Thanks!

Bumping this to open it up to additional trades...I can always say no. I am looking for fully working, nice condition machines and can throw in additional $$$ for the right trade. Would always prefer games on my wishlist, and would sell locally as well. PM me either for a trade or if you're interested in buying...we can talk price and I can provide whatever pics you need. I will also put up a formal ad this week and obviously give pinside the selling fee as always.

#15169 1 year ago

Selling my Hook, asking $3000(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Didn't want to let go of this game, but picking up another pin I wasn't expecting. Game is all LEDS rubbers are nice has minimal wear around scoops compared to most. Only bad spot ...”
2022-04-04
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 672 times

#15170 1 year ago

Ill be posting a Xenon for sale/trade in the next week or so, if anyone is interested, LMK. New CPR Playfield(before grading) with starburst inserts, After market clearcoat, New Plastics/posts/tube, LEDs, ect. Nice original cabinet.
Looking for similar era projects, maybe a party animal, monday night football, checkpoint, or Skateball, Im open to offers

#15171 1 year ago

Looking for Houdini, shadow or stranger things pro.

#15172 1 year ago

I may be selling my nice Gottlieb Roller Disco, perfect working condition, flipper upgrades to the modern style, NOS backglass, displays are nice and bright, it would be in the $1500 range and would be on the Marketplace and I'd be paying the fee. I'm in Hagerstown, Md so let me know if there is any interest.

Tom

#15173 1 year ago

Dropped the price on my January 2022 Mando premium. Has moving Grogu, art blades, shaker, and full Cliffy set. A total of $548 in extras. Yes, I got out the calculator.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15174 1 year ago

#godzilla-pro Godzilla GZ Pro NEW in box. Not a pre-order, get it right now. You need to pick up from Arlington, VA. PM me, yes I'll pay the Pinside fee. $7k

Northern Virginia location, only a few minutes from DC

#15175 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Godzilla (Pro) Godzilla GZ Pro NEW in box. You need to pick up. PM me, yes I'll pay the Pinside fee. $7k

Location?

#15177 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Past ads say Arlington Virginia

Thx Butch. Updated

#15178 1 year ago

Hello All. I just put up a Halloween for sale and I must have gotten 5 offers from different Pinsiders with Location Unknown and Joined Pinside within last couple days. Most want to meet up. Scary. Anyone else noticing this on their For Sales

#15179 1 year ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello All. I just put up a Halloween for sale and I must have gotten 5 offers from different Pinsiders with Location Unknown and Joined Pinside within last couple days. Most want to meet up. Scary. Anyone else noticing this on their For Sales

Lots of people abandoning Facebook for Pinside today. It’s almost as if someone is driving them here…

Talk to them, most pinball people are not on Pinside

#15181 1 year ago
Quoted from PBMAN:Hello All. I just put up a Halloween for sale and I must have gotten 5 offers from different Pinsiders with Location Unknown and Joined Pinside within last couple days. Most want to meet up. Scary. Anyone else noticing this on their For Sales

Good luck Rick, I hope you don’t get murdered by a crazy Michael Myers fan.

#15182 1 year ago

The game is not good enough to kill for. Maybe JJPOTC

#15183 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lots of people abandoning Facebook for Pinside today. It’s almost as if someone is driving them here…
Talk to them, most pinball people are not on Pinside

Funny seeing Pinside moderators flagging Facebook posts criticizing them. Why can’t they just contain their lameness and douchebaggery to this site?

#15184 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Funny seeing Pinside moderators flagging Facebook posts criticizing them. Why can’t they just contain their lameness and douchebaggery to this site?

A hate facebook with a burning passion and have no social network there. I still list pins for trade there as there are many more eyes. The best trades I've gotten are from there.

In the past AFMr LE
TZ sample

The worst trade offers I get from there too.

For whatever reason people keep trying to trade me golf carts.

#15185 1 year ago

I feel like Facebook has allot of new/newer collectors/players that pony up big $$$ for games.

#15186 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A hate facebook with a burning passion and have no social network there. I still list pins for trade there as there are many more eyes. The best trades I've gotten are from there.
In the past AFMr LE
TZ sample

A while ago I deleted every person, except family and a couple of real life friends, from FB and it’s now only used for groups.

I don't even pay attention to what group I'm looking at because they're all pinball related or whatever. Then a certain pinside moderator who is a member starts flagging posts that criticize them.

#15187 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

In the past AFMr LE
TZ sample

It was a nice golf cart dammit!

#15188 1 year ago

Speaking of Scammers be sure to Flag this Craigslist post. Its posted in WV the guy responded and said he is in TEXAS. The pictures he has are from a current for sale ad here on Pinside located in NJ. Always check the pictures...

morgantown.craigslist.org link

#15189 1 year ago

Attack From Mars LE and Rick and Morty BSE will be coming to Pinfest Freeplay in Allentown (show is highly recommended) and will be available at the end of the show on 7 May. http://www.pinfestival.com/ Would consider a loaded JP Prem, Elvira, or SW Comic Prem plus cash, or Lebowski for either (valued at 13,000 and 15,000 respectively). Will make a pinside donation as appropriate (see feedback).

#15190 1 year ago

Here’s your chance to get Maverick! I’ll post this to see if there is any interest in making a trade with me. I’m pretty open to trading for anything around comparable value. A PinBot, Taxi, classic Stern, Black Knight, etc. Open to hearing your offers.

This Maverick plays wonderfully and is a drop target extravaganza. 5 modes, a 3 or 4 ball multi-ball, playing Black Jack on the large DMD, plus a Wizard Poker Championship mode if you get through it all. I’m aware of two light bulbs not working. The rest of the game is fully functional. PM me with your interest or questions.

#15191 1 year ago

A local friend of mine received a NIB Mando Premium today and doesn't want to keep it. He said $8,500. Central PA. If anyone is interested send me a note and I'll give you his contact information. He's not on Pinside

#15192 1 year ago

Will be listing my JJP GNR SE soon. Topper included. Excellent condition and low plays. $7,500/obo. Would be open to trades. Located between Baltimore and DC.

#15193 1 year ago

I have a NGG I’d like to lose, might take it to Pinfest. Currently in Charleston, WV.

Wade

#15194 1 year ago

Any have a Deadpool Pro for sale?

#15195 1 year ago

In addition to JJP GNR SE....I'm going to list either a modded AIQ Pro (Stern side art, shaker and other playfield mods) or a modded GOT Pro (ColorDMD, shaker, Stern Armor and a bunch of playfield mods). Only selling GNR and either AIQ or GOT, so if interested please let me know. Listing on Sunday.

#15196 1 year ago

Just sold My Heatwave Making room for Gottlieb Big Hit anyone have a project one ?

#15197 1 year ago

Looking to fill a spot for a few months while waiting on upcoming builds. Hoping to stay around $6500 or below

AIQ pro, TMNT pro to name a few, but would consider most Sterns 2003 or later

#15198 1 year ago

I still have 8 regular sized play field glass available for free. I can’t take it with me to Indiana (just too much of a pain). Located in Purcellville, VA. One may or may not be spoken for.

#15199 1 year ago

ISO a Guardians of the Galaxy. Have an og AFM or Aerosmith to trade. Might consider other trades for either/both but guardians is first priority! Located in Richmond Va

#15200 1 year ago

For sale only Johnny Mnemonic. Nice playfield. Shopped. My definition shopped pull ramps and plastics. Novus and Milwax all surfaces. New balls and rubber. Flippers serviced. Incandescent bulbs all work. Qtip all inserts under the playfield. Playfield ramps and plastics all fine. Display takes short while to reach full brilliance when first turned on. Typical cabinet fade. This machine came out of arcade and cabinet not bashed up like a route piece. Small nick back top head not observable from front. JM plays fast and furious.

F5 ball in hand fault. Switch utilization written out of software but wanted to note this. New X and Y nuts, fresh grease and shafts thoroughly cleaned. The hand does not appear to be reaching full travel toward the front of the cyber matrix so ball drop imperfect.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide

For the new folks please read Vids guide. Well worth your time.

$2995 (No FS regional over 3K without marketplace ad) firm cash on the glass. If interested, please send phone number with reply. Thanks Shane

PS moved to garage for easy load. One of the insert lights went out as protest.

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/304?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.