(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 361.
#1451 8 years ago

That Tron is really tempting. I have the cash (although it was earmarked to go towards the basement refinishing), my wife said "buy it if you want it", you're only 1.25h away and I just happen to have one open spot in my temporary game room.

#1452 8 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I saw that post on Craigslist and flagged it. That is just not right and if the person is identified I hope their Pinside privileges are revoked. Don't worry Bigd1979 we all think less of people that post crap like that not the person they are slurring.

I "think" I know who it is. Pm me and I'll share.

#1453 8 years ago

Where's the CL post?

#1454 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea I always perfer local also but the times I shipped actually went really well .gl .also now u want bsd I offered mine a while back for something lol? U crazy pinhead

long story but the Tron is a friends that I am helping sell....I know 5800 cash is a lot but he is also looking for a few pins so thinking a pin and cash easier on some people.

#1455 8 years ago

drama... go home. seriously let's not let that kind of stuff get attention it so desperately seeks. I was hoping this was a bit of an oasis here on pinside... all action, no drama

#1456 8 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

That Tron is really tempting. I have the cash (although it was earmarked to go towards the basement refinishing), my wife said "buy it if you want it", you're only 1.25h away and I just happen to have one open spot in my temporary game room.

It's a trap! Don't do it man!

#1457 8 years ago

I have 3 pins I want to move, a nice Roller Disco $900.00 Sinbad in nice condition $700.00 Both orignial MPU's with all ground mods. RD has all LED's and I have a Bally El Toro EM. Real nice PF and BG $600.00. All 3 pins play 100% I need space back bad!!!

#1458 8 years ago

These things are like rabbits I tell you...Walked into my basement and somehow there is a No Fear sitting there. Cab looks great and game is dirty, lots of screws need to be replaced with shiny new ones but underneath I think is a very clean game screaming for a new home. Plays fine but needs a nice cleaning.....Ill start with 1950 OBO.....If price is too high Ill lower it next week. Pics over the weekend.

#1459 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

It's a trap! Don't do it man!

I know, right.

I'm waiting on a price from my contractor on the basement, but a Tron machine makes putting the basement on hold very tempting.

#1460 8 years ago

I would love you to get Tron. But personally finish the basement first!

#1461 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You're not helping! I would much rather be irresponsible.

My wife only told me to buy it so that the temporary gameroom would be full and I would have no choice but to have the basement finished. I told her that wasn't the case and that I could just hijack one of the other unused bedrooms......Let's just say that didn't go over very well.

#1462 8 years ago

I'm putting up my prototype TMNT for sale. The machine is one of two known in existence. It was made for the AMOA Show. The other owned by Pantor80. The code is pre production but have downloaded the files for prosperity so if something happens machine will always function. The difference on this machine is the captive ball return in the upper left playfield, different header with animation, different bonus features, and pinball topper.

I honestly love this game and so do my kids. Simple mindless fun. No deep ruleset and sometimes you just need a machine like that.

Here's the problem... I have had problems with the amount of juice that flows to the right and left slingshots and they don't propel the ball with enough force. I replaced the power supply board 2 years ago and it fixed it. It then did it again a year later and I did the same but it didn't fix it this time. Honestly don't have the know-how to fully troubleshoot nor the time AND I want to make room to expand my collection and 3 is my limit.

So sale of this would allow me to buy another in due time. I don't want any trades. Going to keep my eyes on the future. Will also allow me to once again see my Dart Board behind it.

$1,300 firm for local buyer on pinside. I know you guys can get this to its glory again. Would make me happy that someone here has it and gets it cranking. I have felt 'cool' owning a prototype.

4.jpg4.jpg

1.jpg1.jpg

5.jpg5.jpg

#1463 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

long story but the Tron is a friends that I am helping sell....I know 5800 cash is a lot but he is also looking for a few pins so thinking a pin and cash easier on some people.

Sorry I hope u didn't take the wrong way I was just saying I really wanted that shadow u had and wanted to put my bsd towards it . At the time u said that u didnt wan or like bsd which is y i saiid your a crazy pinhead bc you are forever changing up your lineup non stop lol. But its a nive tron and I think the price is good for the condition and nice mods

#1464 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where's the CL post?

Lol it dont matter, if its found cool if not who cares it don't need to be brought to pinside again

#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

I'm putting up my prototype TMNT for sale. The machine is one of two known in existence.

Isn't there someone around here that's a TMNT addict? I'm sure I read about someone who can't get enough of them. They might be really interested in this machine if you contacted them. Was it Jared?

#1466 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok apparently some pinside a**hole pussy who has a issue with me likes to keep being childish and hiding behind his computer and also posting bogus cl adds with my screen name . If you have a issue with me for some odd reason thats fine but dont bring my significant other or any of my pinball friends into the equation. If you have a problem message me or something bc I have a feeling I know who you are but im not going to point any fingers just yet as I dont wanna engage in this immature behavior . Thank you and have a lovely evening i know I will .

unbelievable how immature people can be

#1467 8 years ago

I dont know values of every pin but 1300 for a tmnt sounds like nice deal for a theme alot of you young guys liked growing up....

#1468 8 years ago

If I was was a little more knowledgable about pin repair I would jump on that prototype.

#1469 8 years ago

I think that's also a good deal for the tmnt pin with some work you got nice pinball for a fan.

#1470 8 years ago

What is different on the TMNT proto? I see a couple decals, but that's it.

#1471 8 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

What is different on the TMNT proto? I see a couple decals, but that's it.

Upper left of the playfield... note the metal and captive kickback/return. They just had the ball roll up and down in the final production to save costs. The topper is different and the game/ruleset set differently.

#1472 8 years ago
Quoted from daveispinball:

I'm putting up my prototype TMNT for sale. The machine is one of two known in existence. It was made for the AMOA Show. The other owned by Pantor80. The code is pre production but have downloaded the files for prosperity so if something happens machine will always function. The difference on this machine is the captive ball return in the upper left playfield, different header with animation, different bonus features, and pinball topper.
I honestly love this game and so do my kids. Simple mindless fun. No deep ruleset and sometimes you just need a machine like that.
Here's the problem... I have had problems with the amount of juice that flows to the right and left slingshots and they don't propel the ball with enough force. I replaced the power supply board 2 years ago and it fixed it. It then did it again a year later and I did the same but it didn't fix it this time. Honestly don't have the know-how to fully troubleshoot nor the time AND I want to make room to expand my collection and 3 is my limit.
So sale of this would allow me to buy another in due time. I don't want any trades. Going to keep my eyes on the future. Will also allow me to once again see my Dart Board behind it.
$1,300 firm for local buyer on pinside. I know you guys can get this to its glory again. Would make me happy that someone here has it and gets it cranking. I have felt 'cool' owning a prototype.

4.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

My youngest boy wants one of these but I'd have to get rid of a pin to get it and that pin isn't even ready yet. Crap!! How are you in Frederick and we don't know each other? I though I knew all of the Frederick Pinsiders.

#1473 8 years ago

Update: R&B spoken for

#1474 8 years ago

I want that TMNT but can't get down there (2 hrs) to pick it up and the seller isn't keen on driving. Who's up for a drive

#1475 8 years ago

cmon Western PA/OH - someone has to have a good condition Jurassic Park.....itching to pick it up! ; )

#1476 8 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I want that TMNT but can't get down there (2 hrs) to pick it up and the seller isn't keen on driving. Who's up for a drive

It's more that I don't have the time anytime soon.

#1477 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

cmon Western PA/OH - someone has to have a good condition Jurassic Park.....itching to pick it up! ; )

You have a PM!!

#1478 8 years ago

Posted a bunch more pics of the TMNT in the marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tmnt-dc-metrofrederick

#1479 8 years ago

should mention looking for a JP original, not lost world thanks guys

#1480 8 years ago

looks good bump for turtle power lol

#1481 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Funny stuff.....

#1482 8 years ago

Star Trek LE is sold
Avengers LE still available

Quoted from Spyridon:

Star Trek LE and Avengers LE up for sale in Philadelphia suburbs (Chester Springs).
Star Trek LE : $8,500
Avengers LE: $5,500

Avengers LE #89 has the following upgrades:
Replaced red DMD with better matched blue DMD
Flipper Fidelity LED backbox mod
Flipper Fidelity speaker light kit
Light up cosmic cube
External volume control
058.JPG 063.JPG 064.JPG

#1483 8 years ago

FS or FT my two player sitdown T-Mek arcade game. Has amazing sound, each player has four speakers (2-front, 2-rear) and a subwoofer under the seat. Comes with lots of spare parts to keep it going. $1200 cash or may trade for the right pin. I have other arcade games that I am selling/trading. I just want a few more pins and a few less arcade games.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1485 8 years ago

Man... I love t-mek.. Would hate to move it tho

#1486 8 years ago

You'd need a T-Mek to move it.

#1487 8 years ago

I know its not pinball but i did use it for pinball stuff lol I have winbook 801 8inch tablet with windows 10 it has 2gb mem 32gb hd space Asking $75 No scratches like new comes with case but no box.

http://www.amazon.com/Winbook-Quad-Core-Baytrail-T-processor-Expandable/dp/B00NC0EAAG

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Is a trade Shelly's Frankenstein for GoldenEye a fair deal? GoldenEye has MirrorBlades, works 100%, LED's, Satellite mod (grey looks like an actual satellite dish), very clean machine.........thinking about it.........

If the Frankenstein is yours, yes, do it. Frankenstein is worth less and you see it much more often than Goldeneye. GE is very fun as well, easily one of the better Sega games.

#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Man... I love t-mek.. Would hate to move it tho

It's not bad. Game comes apart in three pieces and fits through a standard 3' door opening. I have a walkout basement with a 3' door and a trailer can pull up to my basement door. Was pretty easy to move, game also has large casters on it. Also the game includes lots of spare parts. If someone wants to buy it for the $1200 I will throw in a working Zombie Raid (2-player shotgun Zombie killing game) for another $200, or trade both for the right pin in the same price range. Also have a massive G-Loc Deluxe for sale, the motion cabinet works. Honestly make a reasonable offer, I want the space back and will never recoup what I have in these games anyway. If you live close by, I will help you load and unload the game at your house.

#1490 8 years ago

Looking for an EBD in within a couple of hours of Central VA. Game needs to work 100%. Thanks.

#1491 8 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff or Whitewater

Games on my trade block are:

Pirates of Caribbean
Austin Powers
Terminator 3

Willing to do a 1-for-1 trade plus my cash

IMG_1834.jpgIMG_1834.jpg

IMG_3324.jpgIMG_3324.jpg

A.jpgA.jpg

#1492 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Looking for an EBD in within a couple of hours of Central VA. Game needs to work 100%. Thanks.

EBD?

#1493 8 years ago

eight ball deluxe or the show east bound and down

#1494 8 years ago

TMNT sold. Thanks!

#1495 8 years ago

Pinnaf,
Bigd had a nice Wh20 and his lady loves POTc ; )

#1497 8 years ago

Anyone have used working dmd for sale ?

#1498 8 years ago

T-Mek, and Zombie Raid $1200 for both or pin trade. G-Loc and Zombie Raid for $800. OR T-Mek, Zombie Raid and G-Loc Deluxe $1700 for all three or pin trade. Can help load. Just want them gone.

#1499 8 years ago

Hmmm, I think I need to shop out my GoldenEye, I am not warming up to it, but so many people think it's so fun?!
I actually have GE and was thinking Frank might be more enjoyable?.....

#1500 8 years ago

I've never played a GE but always wanted to. Played Frankenstein and it's fun, but not a game I'd keep for very long. Go for it and trade, I think it's even on both sides.

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.